Young Chop accused of Jacking Beat

most viewed right now
 72
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Young Perm 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,590 | Props total: 7441 7441
Vybe shoulda got the fu*k off of soundclick as soon as the all the way turnt up sh*t went down he was asking for it to happen again.
 03-13-2013, 12:54 AM         #42
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob321 said:
damn this n*gga ugly as sh*t. cant even finish my crackers.

 5 years ago '12        #43
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,166 | Props total: 6 6
To ddash, they did u dirty even tho they did take ya beat & make it better no disrespect.


n*gga Chop went in peeped a style & copied it. It's fu*ked up in both situations smh
 5 years ago '04        #44
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,496 | Props total: 5037 5037
I agree Fresh
 5 years ago '10        #45
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 268 268
 ddash said:
I agree Fresh
He just ate off ya plate, b.

He just came in ya house on thanksgiving and took ya whole turkey, b.

And you said, "Well its an honor T.I. and Trouble ate MY turkey out of all turkeys. "

From one producer to another, im tellin you, go get ya bread, son.
 5 years ago '12        #46
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,085 | Props total: 7911 7911
Am i the only one that expected them beats to sound EXACTLY alike..i mean damn. they're similar but if i wasnt payin attention i wouldnt notice

edit- im trippin i hear it noww


Last edited by Stillhyphy; 03-13-2013 at 01:30 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #47
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,496 | Props total: 5037 5037
I hear ya man.

Whats funny is it was a song I passed up on while playing the mixtape when it came out.So I didnt even hear it until a few months ago.I ain't really start thinking this until a few months ago when the song randomly popped up on my itunes and I was like no way.

Reminds me of this.

[video - click to view]



Last edited by ddash; 03-13-2013 at 01:31 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #48
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
avatar space
space
$69,287 | Props total: 27645 27645
 Gouki said:
He just ate off ya plate, b.

He just came in ya house on thanksgiving and took ya whole turkey, b.

And you said, "Well its an honor T.I. and Trouble ate MY turkey out of all turkeys. "

From one producer to another, im tellin you, go get ya bread, son.

[pic - click to view]

 03-13-2013, 01:32 AM         #49
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is young chop kin to precious
 5 years ago '12        #50
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
 ddash said:
Man anything is possible.
I remember I thought my beat kinda got jacked.

Back about 4 years ago when myspace was poppin,I use to sell alot of beats and had people hitting me up.1 day this dude named Trouble hit me up.I had never heard of him before but all of his music was dope and sounded professional and mixed and mastered.He said he was up and coming and making moves in the Georgia.He wasn't about that bullsh*t from what I remembered during our convo.

He picked a few of my beats and I sent him some tagged snippets for him to listen and ride around to.End the end he didnt buy any of the beats and I spoke with him only a couple times after that.

So TI's fu*ked up the city mixtape comes out and I hear a track that reminds me of my unfinished beat that I sent Trouble about 2 years earlier.It sounds similar but I don't know if its the same trouble or what.I never looked into it because they sped it up and added so many more sounds and things.It could just be similar sounds/brass rhythm/melody or me tripping.But the fact that I sent it to a rapper named trouble in ATL who sounds very similar and on the same exact track had me like WHATTTTTTTTTT???

Beat is about 4 years old and I never finished it.

Here is the 2 tracks.

My Beat


Ti ft Trouble
I had a very similar situation happen with a Freeway mixtape track back in like 2005/2006...

They didnt add sounds to my sh*t tho...they looped the hook part of m ybeat up and he spit his verses to what was supposed to be the hook

I sent him like 20 tracks to choose from or w/e and they told me 'he gone take em to the studio and see what he like'....like 8 months later the song was on some random mixtape Never answered my calls or anything
 5 years ago '04        #51
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,362 | Props total: 15110 15110
thats why i dont post tracks anymore several times ppl get beat jacked ive seen it happen too many times
 5 years ago '13        #52
SinceWayback 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 610 610
 ddash said:
Man anything is possible.
I remember I thought my beat kinda got jacked.

Back about 4 years ago when myspace was poppin,I use to sell alot of beats and had people hitting me up.1 day this dude named Trouble hit me up.I had never heard of him before but all of his music was dope and sounded professional and mixed and mastered.He said he was up and coming and making moves in the Georgia.He wasn't about that bullsh*t from what I remembered during our convo.

He picked a few of my beats and I sent him some tagged snippets for him to listen and ride around to.End the end he didnt buy any of the beats and I spoke with him only a couple times after that.

So TI's fu*ked up the city mixtape comes out and I hear a track that reminds me of my unfinished beat that I sent Trouble about 2 years earlier.It sounds similar but I don't know if its the same trouble or what.I never looked into it because they sped it up and added so many more sounds and things.It could just be similar sounds/brass rhythm/melody or me tripping.But the fact that I sent it to a rapper named trouble in ATL who sounds very similar and on the same exact track had me like WHATTTTTTTTTT???

Beat is about 4 years old and I never finished it.

Here is the 2 tracks.

My Beat


Ti ft Trouble
dawg i think the same thing happened to me mines is very farfetched tho.

i sent alley boy some beats right before he released n*gganati, then when i was listening to the tape i seen one of the beats using one of the same sample from one of the beats i sent him just with different drums. i thought it was a coincendnce but i was mad he didnt spit on mines tht had the same sample fu*k him my beat was fie fie
 5 years ago '04        #53
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,496 | Props total: 5037 5037
 SinceWayback said:
dawg i think the same thing happened to me mines is very farfetched tho.

i sent alley boy some beats right before he released n*gganati, then when i was listening to the tape i seen one of the beats using one of the same sample from one of the beats i sent him just with different drums. i thought it was a coincendnce but i was mad he didnt spit on mines tht had the same sample fu*k him my beat was fie fie
 5 years ago '13        #54
SinceWayback 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 610 610
 ddash said:
i sent they fu*k a.sses alot of beats too im bout to listen to all they sh*t make sure i aint get jacked
 5 years ago '11        #55
S W A G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$186 | Props total: 19 19
Young Chop is a thief, Vybe deserves his cut $$$

For real tho, Chop been biting Lex Lugers signature for so damn long.... how you gonna bite a signature??
 5 years ago '10        #56
gakhteebo 
space
avatar space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
chop didnt bite sh*t from lex.. big difference, but this sh*t is fu*ked up. chop makes crazy a.ss beats why would he remake anything
 5 years ago '06        #57
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,573 | Props total: 154 154
 gakhteebo said:
chop didnt bite sh*t from lex.. big difference, but this sh*t is fu*ked up. chop makes crazy a.ss beats why would he remake anything
lol cuz its someone elses sound! thats why its so fire! haha. he did chopp up the lex tag though. that windup ....drummaboy.. justblaze (still aint heard that one)
 5 years ago '12        #58
Klasicktha1 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 2523 2523
GAAAAAAD DAAAAAMN MANE YA'LL fu*kED MY WORLD UP WITH THAT PIC OF YUNG CHOP!! Made a nygga scoot backwards immediately from my computer screen like I was playing that scary maze game..
 5 years ago '12        #59
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,838 | Props total: 9403 9403
 Young Perm said:
Vybe shoulda got the fu*k off of soundclick as soon as the all the way turnt up sh*t went down he was asking for it to happen again.
Because that's how he makes his money. Just the other day, dude posted a screencap of his PayPal for that one day and it was damn near 3 racks.
 03-13-2013, 03:06 AM         #60
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



can we get a smiley?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
186 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
I will marry this woman for real.
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy