Young Chop accused of Jacking Beat

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Young Perm 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,167 | Props total: 5561 5561
Vybe shoulda got the fu*k off of soundclick as soon as the all the way turnt up sh*t went down he was asking for it to happen again.
 03-13-2013, 01:54 AM         #42
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob321 said:
damn this n*gga ugly as sh*t. cant even finish my crackers.

5 years ago '12        #43
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
To ddash, they did u dirty even tho they did take ya beat & make it better no disrespect.

n*gga Chop went in peeped a style & copied it. It's fu*ked up in both situations smh
 5 years ago '04        #44
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,969 | Props total: 3459 3459
I agree Fresh
 5 years ago '10        #45
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 ddash said:
I agree Fresh
He just ate off ya plate, b.

He just came in ya house on thanksgiving and took ya whole turkey, b.

And you said, "Well its an honor T.I. and Trouble ate MY turkey out of all turkeys. "

From one producer to another, im tellin you, go get ya bread, son.
 5 years ago '12        #46
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
Am i the only one that expected them beats to sound EXACTLY alike..i mean damn. they're similar but if i wasnt payin attention i wouldnt notice

edit- im trippin i hear it noww

Last edited by Stillhyphy; 03-13-2013 at 02:30 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #47
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
I hear ya man.

Whats funny is it was a song I passed up on while playing the mixtape when it came out.So I didnt even hear it until a few months ago.I ain't really start thinking this until a few months ago when the song randomly popped up on my itunes and I was like no way.

Reminds me of this.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ddash; 03-13-2013 at 02:31 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #48
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21124 21124
 Gouki said:
He just ate off ya plate, b.

He just came in ya house on thanksgiving and took ya whole turkey, b.

And you said, "Well its an honor T.I. and Trouble ate MY turkey out of all turkeys. "

From one producer to another, im tellin you, go get ya bread, son.

[pic - click to view]

03-13-2013, 02:32 AM         #49
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is young chop kin to precious
 5 years ago '12        #50
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17299 17299
 ddash said:
Man anything is possible.
I remember I thought my beat kinda got jacked.

Back about 4 years ago when myspace was poppin,I use to sell alot of beats and had people hitting me up.1 day this dude named Trouble hit me up.I had never heard of him before but all of his music was dope and sounded professional and mixed and mastered.He said he was up and coming and making moves in the Georgia.He wasn't about that bullsh*t from what I remembered during our convo.

He picked a few of my beats and I sent him some tagged snippets for him to listen and ride around to.End the end he didnt buy any of the beats and I spoke with him only a couple times after that.

So TI's fu*ked up the city mixtape comes out and I hear a track that reminds me of my unfinished beat that I sent Trouble about 2 years earlier.It sounds similar but I don't know if its the same trouble or what.I never looked into it because they sped it up and added so many more sounds and things.It could just be similar sounds/brass rhythm/melody or me tripping.But the fact that I sent it to a rapper named trouble in ATL who sounds very similar and on the same exact track had me like WHATTTTTTTTTT???

Beat is about 4 years old and I never finished it.

Here is the 2 tracks.

My Beat

Ti ft Trouble
I had a very similar situation happen with a Freeway mixtape track back in like 2005/2006...

They didnt add sounds to my sh*t tho...they looped the hook part of m ybeat up and he spit his verses to what was supposed to be the hook

I sent him like 20 tracks to choose from or w/e and they told me 'he gone take em to the studio and see what he like'....like 8 months later the song was on some random mixtape Never answered my calls or anything
 5 years ago '04        #51
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11670 11670
thats why i dont post tracks anymore several times ppl get beat jacked ive seen it happen too many times
 5 years ago '13        #52
SinceWayback 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,862 | Props total: 511 511
 ddash said:
Man anything is possible.
I remember I thought my beat kinda got jacked.

Back about 4 years ago when myspace was poppin,I use to sell alot of beats and had people hitting me up.1 day this dude named Trouble hit me up.I had never heard of him before but all of his music was dope and sounded professional and mixed and mastered.He said he was up and coming and making moves in the Georgia.He wasn't about that bullsh*t from what I remembered during our convo.

He picked a few of my beats and I sent him some tagged snippets for him to listen and ride around to.End the end he didnt buy any of the beats and I spoke with him only a couple times after that.

So TI's fu*ked up the city mixtape comes out and I hear a track that reminds me of my unfinished beat that I sent Trouble about 2 years earlier.It sounds similar but I don't know if its the same trouble or what.I never looked into it because they sped it up and added so many more sounds and things.It could just be similar sounds/brass rhythm/melody or me tripping.But the fact that I sent it to a rapper named trouble in ATL who sounds very similar and on the same exact track had me like WHATTTTTTTTTT???

Beat is about 4 years old and I never finished it.

Here is the 2 tracks.

My Beat

Ti ft Trouble
dawg i think the same thing happened to me mines is very farfetched tho.

i sent alley boy some beats right before he released n*gganati, then when i was listening to the tape i seen one of the beats using one of the same sample from one of the beats i sent him just with different drums. i thought it was a coincendnce but i was mad he didnt spit on mines tht had the same sample fu*k him my beat was fie fie
 5 years ago '04        #53
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
 SinceWayback said:
dawg i think the same thing happened to me mines is very farfetched tho.

i sent alley boy some beats right before he released n*gganati, then when i was listening to the tape i seen one of the beats using one of the same sample from one of the beats i sent him just with different drums. i thought it was a coincendnce but i was mad he didnt spit on mines tht had the same sample fu*k him my beat was fie fie
 5 years ago '13        #54
SinceWayback 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,862 | Props total: 511 511
 ddash said:
i sent they fu*k a.sses alot of beats too im bout to listen to all they sh*t make sure i aint get jacked
 5 years ago '11        #55
S W A G 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$186 | Props total: 19 19
Young Chop is a thief, Vybe deserves his cut $$$

For real tho, Chop been biting Lex Lugers signature for so damn long.... how you gonna bite a signature??
 5 years ago '10        #56
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
chop didnt bite sh*t from lex.. big difference, but this sh*t is fu*ked up. chop makes crazy a.ss beats why would he remake anything
 5 years ago '06        #57
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 gakhteebo said:
chop didnt bite sh*t from lex.. big difference, but this sh*t is fu*ked up. chop makes crazy a.ss beats why would he remake anything
lol cuz its someone elses sound! thats why its so fire! haha. he did chopp up the lex tag though. that windup ....drummaboy.. justblaze (still aint heard that one)
 5 years ago '12        #58
Klasicktha1 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1982 1982
GAAAAAAD DAAAAAMN MANE YA'LL fu*kED MY WORLD UP WITH THAT PIC OF YUNG CHOP!! Made a nygga scoot backwards immediately from my computer screen like I was playing that scary maze game..
 5 years ago '12        #59
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,228 | Props total: 7618 7618
 Young Perm said:
Vybe shoulda got the fu*k off of soundclick as soon as the all the way turnt up sh*t went down he was asking for it to happen again.
Because that's how he makes his money. Just the other day, dude posted a screencap of his PayPal for that one day and it was damn near 3 racks.
 03-13-2013, 04:06 AM         #60
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

can we get a smiley?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago