Young Chop accused of Jacking Beat

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #261
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 ALLEEK said:
I had a very similar situation happen with a Freeway mixtape track back in like 2005/2006...

They didnt add sounds to my sh*t tho...they looped the hook part of m ybeat up and he spit his verses to what was supposed to be the hook

I sent him like 20 tracks to choose from or w/e and they told me 'he gone take em to the studio and see what he like'....like 8 months later the song was on some random mixtape Never answered my calls or anything
That's crazy n*gga A****ntic__M_aid. Lol I aint never peeped u mentionin u making beats until this dats cray. U b keepin it 100 from ya posts so #salute tho.
 5 years ago '12        #262
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,943 | Props total: 16922 16922
 FreshBeatzBx said:
That's crazy n*gga A****ntic__M_aid. Lol I aint never peeped u mentionin u making beats until this dats cray. U b keepin it 100 from ya posts so #salute tho.
My n*gga, and stay on your hustle fam you gone do good. Salute
 5 years ago '12        #263
space
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
I already said I wouldn't entertain your ignorant a.ss angle, but im gonna humor you for 2 minutes here while im grinding up a few doobs worth of blue dream.

Its a clear difference between SAMPLING and REMAKING AN ORIGINAL COMPOSITION and selling it as your own.

Let me ask you a question...Chop didn't sample Vybez dumbass, he stole the beat and hoped nobody caught him in the act. If I sample and place something then the original person would get credit for the sample + a writer credit on the track..Chop didn't even acknowledge the fact that this n*gga made the original beat...Its saying "produced by chop'

If I sample Marvin Gaye then I take "Lets Get It On" and make a completely new piece of music featuring chops of his old song. Thats not what happened here.

You're such a fan of the n*gga its digusting. Timbaland and Kanye have been caught stealing and had to straight up pay outta pocket to take care of the people they stole from...what makes you think Chop is above this? Grammy award winning hip hop pioneers have been caught doing this same sh*t and they admitted they did it and they paid for their wrong doing....What makes you think Chop is so high and mighty he ain't capable?

Just be a fan of the music if you don't know how this sh*t works. Go make a thread about how you're looking forward to Chop and Keefs upcoming releases rather than talking about a topic you're completely ignorant about.

Im bout to go smoke and enjoy some videogames now, have fun trolling the thread

U got any links/videos? I never knew dis sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #264
space
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
I signed on to be managed by a big name DJ 3 or 4 years ago with my partner....this was literally during the emergence of Lex Luger....Do you know we had Pop acts AND R&B acts even telling us that if it didn't sound like BMF they didn't want it

Once they eased up off that bullsh*t I ended up getting placement after placement though. All we could do was laugh though

n*ggas really don't know how much of an impact Lex Luger had and his production on Wakas first album/Ross singles...Cause honestly for about a year you couldn't even email people beats if they ain't sound like Lex copy cats.

Its all gravy now though . Currently got tracks coming with Joey Bada$$, Action Bronson, Wale, and quite a few other names
Check yo pm tho.
 5 years ago '04        #265
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
 SinceWayback said:
like what? please tell me, im curious
I cant name em all... but alot of that early stuff Wiz Khalifa was done by JJ. I just happened to be listening to MTV Jams one day 2 months ago and Tech 9 got a song off of one his beats.
 5 years ago '13        #266
Harry Tipper 
space
space
$96 | Props total: 32 32
Man this nigguah looks just like precious...
 03-15-2013, 07:56 AM         #267
taskeen1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:

Man,I knew I wasn't tripping.SMH

I appreciate my BX family for actually taken time to check it out and give me the truth.

I ain't even mad,I just ain't think it was possible or even necessary.

It would've been nice to get a TI credit on my resume.

They did you cold. I've heard about things like this (labels re-making beats) but never actually got to hear an example

At least you know you onto something good
 5 years ago '12        #268
BlessInTheSky 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,218 | Props total: 7593 7593
I've been following this and Vybe responded to Young Chop. He said: (read from top to bottom)

@youngchopbeatz the situation with KE was handled 3 years ago, I got my money from that.You lucky the record you jacked was sh*t and Id lose

@youngchopbeatz more money on the lawyer than I could actually get from that song.If it was a big record I would have done you like I did KE

@youngchopbeatz go jack another beat fool , get chief keef on it this time so I could do you just like I did KE

@shad_abstract @youngchopbeatz those "25 dollar beats" made me rich hoe, lemme know when you got three foreign cars in the garage PAID FOR
 5 years ago '05        #269
wmsproductions 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 24 24
 ALLEEK said:
The motherfu*kin Sultan. Maaaaan over the past 10 years you inspired a n*gga bro

I used to bug the sh*t out of you on AIM back in like 04 or 05

I remember I was trying to be a rapper and you gave me 2 beats to leave you the hell alone

Got my beats up now though

Y'all need to check The Sultan out, n*gga got bangers
ha no doubt, that was back in the mp3.com days
 5 years ago '04        #270
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11352 11352
feel bad for dude he lost his beats and his chick in the same month

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #271
Escargot LL 2 heat pts
space
space
$933 | Props total: 6 6
ehh... bi*ches be lying.
 5 years ago '08        #272
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1218 1218
either way..that beat is dope as fu*k so who gives a fu*k

people act like every beat aint basically the same fu*king thing anyway
 5 years ago '13        #273
Route03X 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$7,234 | Props total: 4300 4300
 ALLEEK said:
I signed on to be managed by a big name DJ 3 or 4 years ago with my partner....this was literally during the emergence of Lex Luger....Do you know we had Pop acts AND R&B acts even telling us that if it didn't sound like BMF they didn't want it

Once they eased up off that bullsh*t I ended up getting placement after placement though. All we could do was laugh though

n*ggas really don't know how much of an impact Lex Luger had and his production on Wakas first album/Ross singles...Cause honestly for about a year you couldn't even email people beats if they ain't sound like Lex copy cats.

Its all gravy now though . Currently got tracks coming with Joey Bada$$, Action Bronson, Wale, and quite a few other names
That's what's goodie man
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy