Young Chop accused of Jacking Beat

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #221
SinceWayback 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,862 | Props total: 511 511
 ALLEEK said:
I signed on to be managed by a big name DJ 3 or 4 years ago with my partner....this was literally during the emergence of Lex Luger....Do you know we had Pop acts AND R&B acts even telling us that if it didn't sound like BMF they didn't want it

Once they eased up off that bullsh*t I ended up getting placement after placement though. All we could do was laugh though

n*ggas really don't know how much of an impact Lex Luger had and his production on Wakas first album/Ross singles...Cause honestly for about a year you couldn't even email people beats if they ain't sound like Lex copy cats.

Its all gravy now though . Currently got tracks coming with Joey Bada$$, Action Bronson, Wale, and quite a few other names
props to you for not giving in and being another clone. congrats on the placements homie.

you mind checking my beats out?
 5 years ago '12        #222
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17299 17299
 SinceWayback said:
props to you for not giving in and being another clone. congrats on the placements homie.

Sure fam ill listen.
 5 years ago '04        #223
Satchel Paige 
space
space
space
$324 | Props total: 24 24
 SinceWayback said:

that thundercat is dope! PERFECT candidate to get beat jacked though lol. saying that because its one of those jonts that could be made way bigger with more layers and different sounds. kinda like dude who got lotus flower bomb jacked from him. betta copyright that ASAP. im not a producer but same thing has happened to me numerous times as a songwriter. not a good feeling.

that actually goes for a lot of your beats...dope, but the sounds r pretty throwback. i like that sound though, im 30...the digital sound of today got nothing on the warmth of the timeless tracks of my era. sound stage still could be "bigger" though.

Last edited by Satchel Paige; 03-14-2013 at 07:01 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #224
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
I want one beat from each one of y'all n*ggas........straight like that.
 5 years ago '12        #225
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 WCIB said:
???????

A prominent southern rapper you say?

WHAT'S DRUGS MY DEALA... who made that up?
 5 years ago '12        #226
Escargot LL 2 heat pts
space
space
$935 | Props total: 9 9
 ALLEEK said:
I signed on to be managed by a big name DJ 3 or 4 years ago with my partner....this was literally during the emergence of Lex Luger....Do you know we had Pop acts AND R&B acts even telling us that if it didn't sound like BMF they didn't want it

Once they eased up off that bullsh*t I ended up getting placement after placement though. All we could do was laugh though

n*ggas really don't know how much of an impact Lex Luger had and his production on Wakas first album/Ross singles...Cause honestly for about a year you couldn't even email people beats if they ain't sound like Lex copy cats.

Its all gravy now though . Currently got tracks coming with Joey Bada$$, Action Bronson, Wale, and quite a few other names
much respect. you got any tracks i can listen to?

you know to give.... feedback
 5 years ago '12        #227
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Demac said:
I'm pretty sure Trelli3Matrix is either young chop or related to young chop...trying so hard to justify wrong.
I'm justifying originality. There's no such thing as it anymore. Everything has already been said and done. And now everybody wanna become righteous priest but yall stay in the eye candy section lusting. So who's standards of wrong are we going by? Wasn't everyone defending mac miller when he used ole boys beat and didn't give credit? Oh. Vybez knows if dre or timbaland redid his beat he would be ecstatic. He would be honored, but since its some 18 year old whose hot at the moment, plus gon be All over chiefs new tape, he drew first blood. hell, u kno how mAny people on Youtube remade games song ali bomaye? Or don't like? kno how many flows the game has borrowed from other rappers? The main thing I don't justify is taking someones lyrics..
 5 years ago '12        #228
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 j8dakiss said:
Young Chop told em......GIVE ME DAT BEAT FOOL....THIS A FULL TIME JACK MOVE

Lmfao didnt ice cube steal cypress hills song TWICE. for the how high soundtrack?
 5 years ago '04        #229
lil antman 
space
space
space
$611 | Props total: 223 223
 Trelli3Matrix said:
I'm justifying originality. There's no such thing as it anymore. Everything has already been said and done. And now everybody wanna become righteous priest but yall stay in the eye candy section lusting. So who's standards of wrong are we going by? Wasn't everyone defending mac miller when he used ole boys beat and didn't give credit? Oh. Vybez knows if dre or timbaland redid his beat he would be ecstatic. He would be honored, but since its some 18 year old whose hot at the moment, plus gon be All over chiefs new tape, he drew first blood. hell, u kno how mAny people on Youtube remade games song ali bomaye? Or don't like? kno how many flows the game has borrowed from other rappers? The main thing I don't justify is taking someones lyrics..
my n*gga you are clearly not a creative person or have no awareness to life...NOTHING is original...ALL ideas are at least inspired by something else....Young Chop just took it to the next level by copying this dudes exact track which is wrong af....almost all ideas are inspired by other older ideas ESPECIALLY when it comes to music
 5 years ago '12        #230
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17299 17299
 SinceWayback said:

I agree with what the other homie said about some of your joints being real dope...just needing 'layering'.....But that beat Hogg needs to go to k!lla Kyleon or somebody right the fu*k now...it needs a little mixing/fixing up but for the most part that joint is beautiful

Four Seasons got that Beanie Sigel The B.Coming feel

I reached out on twitter to say wassup
 5 years ago '04        #231
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 varcitykid said:
if you relly believe this idk what to tell you.. Where as though you can sell a beat for 10k as bein young chop and to where these n*ggas are leasing beats for 25-30$ and exclusive rights be 300.00.. wherever it is in the hundreds it dont be a rack so you gotta be kidding.. Not to mention alot of soundclick producers come across alot of dead-end artists that buy beats which means the beat may be good but that artist will never make it on the air. Meaning NO royalties or air time bread.
Lol I see people's perception of Soundclick money vs. Industry money is pretty twisted ....

Walkerboy86 said:
All of this. Signing deals aint sh*t if u aint getting placements. Ill rather have a buzz on soundclick making all that money n keeping it to myself with nb gettn a cut of it all while working with big artists charging what i want to charge em
The plan I'm currently on
 5 years ago '06        #232
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Chop looks wild homos3xual
 03-14-2013, 09:03 AM         #233
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chop looks like he smells like old salami
 5 years ago '09        #234
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,392 | Props total: 17560 17560
Doesn't matter Young Chop is still >>>>>>>>>>>>

[video - click to view]

This sh*t right here be fu*king banging
 5 years ago '11        #235
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,213 | Props total: 5373 5373
 antoniob321 said:
damn this n*gga ugly as sh*t. cant even finish my crackers.

I knew it was gonna be bad, scrolled down fast as fuk lmfaoooo
 5 years ago '13        #236
SinceWayback 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,862 | Props total: 511 511
 ALLEEK said:
I agree with what the other homie said about some of your joints being real dope...just needing 'layering'.....But that beat Hogg needs to go to k!lla Kyleon or somebody right the fu*k now...it needs a little mixing/fixing up but for the most part that joint is beautiful

Four Seasons got that Beanie Sigel The B.Coming feel

I reached out on twitter to say wassup

Satchel Paige said:
that thundercat is dope! PERFECT candidate to get beat jacked though lol. saying that because its one of those jonts that could be made way bigger with more layers and different sounds. kinda like dude who got lotus flower bomb jacked from him. betta copyright that ASAP. im not a producer but same thing has happened to me numerous times as a songwriter. not a good feeling.

that actually goes for a lot of your beats...dope, but the sounds r pretty throwback. i like that sound though, im 30...the digital sound of today got nothing on the warmth of the timeless tracks of my era. sound stage still could be "bigger" though.
appreciate the hell out of that from the both of you!!!! what do u think i can do to "beef" em up?
 5 years ago '06        #237
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,527 | Props total: 949 949
 antoniob321 said:
damn this n*gga ugly as sh*t. cant even finish my crackers.

5 years ago '05        #238
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11790 11790
 Gouki said:
My beat I made in 11th grade and put up on soundclick September 26 2010 (says so on the page):

Lotus Flower bomb released October 11, 2011 (wiki):

I dunno if dude just happened to sample the same shyt as me or what, but I was PISSED when I first heard it on the radio.
Aye what's the beat called? I'm on my iPad and I listened to both beats with Space in the title and they didn't sound like Lotus
 5 years ago '07        #239
whatzthebiz 1 heat pts
space
space
$214 | Props total: 9 9
 Gouki said:
My beat I made in 11th grade and put up on soundclick September 26 2010 (says so on the page):

Lotus Flower bomb released October 11, 2011 (wiki):

I dunno if dude just happened to sample the same shyt as me or what, but I was PISSED when I first heard it on the radio.

man...he fu*kin stole that str8 up
 5 years ago '10        #240
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 PLATAOPLOMO said:
YOUNG CHOP got LAZY & INSTEAD of MAKING MORE BEATS .. He was BUSY PUTTING BUFFET STYLE RESTAURANTS OUT of BUSINESS & Just JACKED other PRODUCERS to KEEP THE MONEY ROLLING IN & FINANCE his FUTURE BUFFET TRIPS (lol) YOUNG CHOP gotta WEAR WHITE GLOVES when he EATS TOOTSIE ROLLS to KEEP from CHEWING his FINGERS ... If YOUNG CHOP stood UP AGAINST a WHITE WALL it would look like a DARK ALLEY instead of a HALLWAY ... YOUNG CHOP has NEVER BEEN SWIMMING because its NEVER BEEN 30 MINUTES SINCE he LAST ATE .. BAHAHAHA OK im DONE EVEN though DISSING YOUNG CHOP is like HUNTING CAGED ANIMALS aka .. *WESLEY SNIPES VOICE* (White Men Cant Jump) .. "This S/H/I/T is TOO EASY"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago