Young Chop accused of Jacking Beat

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #201
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,239 | Props total: 9646 9646
 ALLEEK said:
I already said I wouldn't entertain your ignorant a.ss angle, but im gonna humor you for 2 minutes here while im grinding up a few doobs worth of blue dream.

Its a clear difference between SAMPLING and REMAKING AN ORIGINAL COMPOSITION and selling it as your own.

Let me ask you a question...Chop didn't sample Vybez dumbass, he stole the beat and hoped nobody caught him in the act. If I sample and place something then the original person would get credit for the sample + a writer credit on the track..Chop didn't even acknowledge the fact that this n*gga made the original beat...Its saying "produced by chop'

If I sample Marvin Gaye then I take "Lets Get It On" and make a completely new piece of music featuring chops of his old song. Thats not what happened here.

You're such a fan of the n*gga its digusting. Timbaland and Kanye have been caught stealing and had to straight up pay outta pocket to take care of the people they stole from...what makes you think Chop is above this? Grammy award winning hip hop pioneers have been caught doing this same sh*t and they admitted they did it and they paid for their wrong doing....What makes you think Chop is so high and mighty he ain't capable?

Just be a fan of the music if you don't know how this sh*t works. Go make a thread about how you're looking forward to Chop and Keefs upcoming releases rather than talking about a topic you're completely ignorant about.

Im bout to go smoke and enjoy some videogames now, have fun trolling the thread
You really shouldn't have had to explain it to dude like that. How can people get in these conversations and not know how sh*t works?
 5 years ago '05        #202
theking08 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 359 359
Dagg I had no idea there were so many producers on BX, we need a Boxden produced mixtape or sometthing, but on the subject, I recently had an artist email me a link to a song and they say "I want something exactly like this" I personally didnt feel right jackin so I used the feel of it but used my sound with different drums and piano patterns since Im tryna establish "my sound" but everybody different tho.
 5 years ago '12        #203
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 ALLEEK said:
I already said I wouldn't entertain your ignorant a.ss angle, but im gonna humor you for 2 minutes here while im grinding up a few doobs worth of blue dream.

Its a clear difference between SAMPLING and REMAKING AN ORIGINAL COMPOSITION and selling it as your own.

Let me ask you a question...Chop didn't sample Vybez dumbass, he stole the beat and hoped nobody caught him in the act. If I sample and place something then the original person would get credit for the sample + a writer credit on the track..Chop didn't even acknowledge the fact that this n*gga made the original beat...Its saying "produced by chop'

If I sample Marvin Gaye then I take "Lets Get It On" and make a completely new piece of music featuring chops of his old song. Thats not what happened here.

You're such a fan of the n*gga its digusting. Timbaland and Kanye have been caught stealing and had to straight up pay outta pocket to take care of the people they stole from...what makes you think Chop is above this? Grammy award winning hip hop pioneers have been caught doing this same sh*t and they admitted they did it and they paid for their wrong doing....What makes you think Chop is so high and mighty he ain't capable?

Just be a fan of the music if you don't know how this sh*t works. Go make a thread about how you're looking forward to Chop and Keefs upcoming releases rather than talking about a topic you're completely ignorant about.

Im bout to go smoke and enjoy some videogames now, have fun trolling the thread
...Oh
 5 years ago '12        #204
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 justinjones said:
perception honestly. the behind the scene guys you never heard of make more money than people think. the-dream makes more money as a writer than he ever has singing

like aleek said. warner getting a cut of everything chop does
That's true!! But his profit outweighs it. Just like Michael Jordan may pay $600,500 in taxes, but look at how much he makes. I'm not sayin Vybez is broke, he makes beat that I myself would buy!!! But he doesn't have money rolling in like chop. Chops name alone garners potential $$. Tech n9ne is the most successful independent rapper n the world. U think he has more money than kanye?
 5 years ago '12        #205
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 WCIB said:
You really shouldn't have had to explain it to dude like that. How can people get in these conversations and not know how sh*t works?
HEY U STOLE JAY Zs lyrics!!!!!!!!!! BE ORIGINAL!!
 03-13-2013, 09:35 PM         #206
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
This!!! I was tellin that dumb a.ss gilbert, or Dilbert n*gga on here that same thing. But yet he gotta pic of double cups wit purple sprite in it that he didn't even originally create, just found the pic on google or somethin, but yet talks bout people being unoriginal smh.
This is boxden bruh.

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 03-13-2013 at 10:28 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #207
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
Did anyone c the video where Soulja boy, chop and keef were in the studio? Soulja was makin a beat that sounded so lame, like a cut and chewed up version of his crank dat.... Chop got to work on it and made that sh*t sound just like some keef sh*t, but still had souljas doings on it. SB looked tooooo envious. Nodding like, yea yea that sh*ts tight, incredible. Yall make it seem like chop is eating off of Vybez sh*t. He can handle his own. Ochosinco being one of his best orchestrated beats.
 5 years ago '04        #208
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 Trelli3Matrix said:
I can tell a Vybez beat. It has a distinct sound. But who that's deep in tha game has his beats? I don't mean mixtape rappers like Jr writer. I mean what #1 album or album that has a hit on it has a Vybez beat? Look at lex luger. He started in his basement then ended up making multiple hits!! Vybez doin his thing, but no show of come up has been seen. He will always be known as the soundclick producer. Like, what's the demand for his beat? Plus, u kno that chop is chargin for a beat lol how many renditions did u hear over a Vybez beat? Ok now compare that to how many n*ggas felt the need to a rendition of don't like, lol even kanye did ANNNNNNND remixed the beat lol.
I feel what you saying, but you gotta look at it like this. Vybe been at it for a good while. All those $20 & $40 leasings add up. Plus, Im pretty sure his exclusives are at least a couple stacks. Dude is in pretty high demand to get a good bit of bread from those cheap leases. But alot of those soundclick producers got a bad stigma surrounding them and alot of big name artist wont really mess with em in a sense b/c of that. So some of the bigger artist may not put their tag in the track b/c of that stigma so you wont know unless you look up the credits. Think about Johnny Juliano, he got alot of big placements, but you wouldn't know it if you didnt check the credits. And then I look at patna D.R.U.G.S and Black Metaphor. They gettin that bread and bangin out hits for big artist, but they aint all in the spotlight.
 5 years ago '04        #209
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Did anyone c the video where Soulja boy, chop and keef were in the studio? Soulja was makin a beat that sounded so lame, like a cut and chewed up version of his crank dat.... Chop got to work on it and made that sh*t sound just like some keef sh*t, but still had souljas doings on it. SB looked tooooo envious. Nodding like, yea yea that sh*ts tight, incredible. Yall make it seem like chop is eating off of Vybez sh*t. He can handle his own. Ochosinco being one of his best orchestrated beats.
Chop may not have to depend on biting Vybe, but thats just something you dont do.. you dont bite nobody beat like how he did... the only thing I can think of that may have made Chop make a beat that close to Vybe's is that they may have used the same construction kit. But even with that, you still dont have to make the beat sound like Vybe's
 5 years ago '12        #210
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,025 | Props total: 17220 17220
 WCIB said:
Back for a minute while my 360 loads up battlefield lol.

I ain't wanna be a straight d!ck....but its like damn son...Did n*ggas even read the first post or click the links?!

If I make a sampled beat, and someone else flips that same sample then I can't be mad

If I make an ORIGINAL beat where I write the music and do the percussion from scratch...and u go rip the track from the tempo, composition, drums, breaks blah blah blah...then its time I break out the motherfu*kin Lawyer Squad.

Chop did the 2nd one.

I had an incident just last year...where I sampled a joint and literally had a prominent Southern Rapper recording to it....Wale then came out with a joint featuring the same sample(the joint with Jeremih on it I think?) and the situation ended up falling through...costing me a nice check
 5 years ago '05        #211
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,239 | Props total: 9646 9646
 Trelli3Matrix said:
HEY U STOLE JAY Zs lyrics!!!!!!!!!! BE ORIGINAL!!
???????
 ALLEEK said:
Back for a minute while my 360 loads up battlefield lol.

I ain't wanna be a straight d!ck....but its like damn son...Did n*ggas even read the first post or click the links?!

If I make a sampled beat, and someone else flips that same sample then I can't be mad

If I make an ORIGINAL beat where I write the music and do the percussion from scratch...and u go rip the track from the tempo, composition, drums, breaks blah blah blah...then its time I break out the motherfu*kin Lawyer Squad.

Chop did the 2nd one.

I had an incident just last year...where I sampled a joint and literally had a prominent Southern Rapper recording to it....Wale then came out with a joint featuring the same sample(the joint with Jeremih on it I think?) and the situation ended up falling through...costing me a nice check
A prominent southern rapper you say?

5 years ago '04        #212
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
one word: copywrite
 5 years ago '05        #213
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 200 200
who is young chop?
 5 years ago '04        #214
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
That's another thing, why i retired. the whole, i want something that sounds like...

n*gga, NO! lmao.
 5 years ago '12        #215
space
space
 Kalon said:
That's another thing, why i retired. the whole, i want something that sounds like...

n*gga, NO! lmao.
I signed on to be managed by a big name DJ 3 or 4 years ago with my partner....this was literally during the emergence of Lex Luger....Do you know we had Pop acts AND R&B acts even telling us that if it didn't sound like BMF they didn't want it

Once they eased up off that bullsh*t I ended up getting placement after placement though. All we could do was laugh though

n*ggas really don't know how much of an impact Lex Luger had and his production on Wakas first album/Ross singles...Cause honestly for about a year you couldn't even email people beats if they ain't sound like Lex copy cats.

Its all gravy now though . Currently got tracks coming with Joey Bada$$, Action Bronson, Wale, and quite a few other names
 5 years ago '04        #216
Demac 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 3 3
I'm pretty sure Trelli3Matrix is either young chop or related to young chop...trying so hard to justify wrong.
 5 years ago '08        #217
j8dakiss 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 152 152
Young Chop told em......GIVE ME DAT BEAT FOOL....THIS A FULL TIME JACK MOVE

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #218
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,745 | Props total: 8674 8674
i hate this n*gga picture is a thumbnail and i have to see it when going to the subsections

i also feel his lining is off
 5 years ago '04        #219
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
I signed on to be managed by a big name DJ 3 or 4 years ago with my partner....this was literally during the emergence of Lex Luger....Do you know we had Pop acts AND R&B acts even telling us that if it didn't sound like BMF they didn't want it

Once they eased up off that bullsh*t I ended up getting placement after placement though. All we could do was laugh though

n*ggas really don't know how much of an impact Lex Luger had and his production on Wakas first album/Ross singles...Cause honestly for about a year you couldn't even email people beats if they ain't sound like Lex copy cats.

Its all gravy now though . Currently got tracks coming with Joey Bada$$, Action Bronson, Wale, and quite a few other names
thats whats up... hopefully I can get a couple of placements by the end of the year... but yeah, cats be wantin records that sound the same as everything else...
 5 years ago '12        #220
space
space
 bigdog232 said:
thats whats up... hopefully I can get a couple of placements by the end of the year... but yeah, cats be wantin records that sound the same as everything else...
You will my n*gga and I hope you k!ll em to. Make some money my dude and have fun with your craft.

Good to see so many producers on here.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago