Young Chop accused of Jacking Beat

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #181
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Look where chop is...... Now look where Vybez is. Canibus is a well known rapper... U think he got more money than a French Montana who has no album??
dawg... you have no idea... Vybe and some of the other "bigtime" soundclick producers are caked up... I aint d**k riding, but Vybe got like suped up BMW and a AMG Mercedes... dude gettin it. Thing is though, you gotta look at how many hits he has without his name in the tag of the beat. Its a lot of producers gettin bread behind the scenes. And then you have some in the spotlight. Dont mean they eatin more than the guy you hardly hear about.
 5 years ago '09        #182
dbailey86 
space
space
$2,248 | Props total: 228 228
big as sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #183
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 Escargot LL said:
im not going back and quoting but to DJJT thats serious... did you play the chords and the synth notes? or was those samples? You have it copyrighted and everything? you could get a cool check for it, that single did numbers.
Naw, same sample, similar drums/patterns. Thats why im not even trippin about it for real. That aint even my sound to begin with, i was just branching out wit sounds. Im laughin at dude tho, cuz he tryna milk dat old wack a.ss song. Thats his one-hit-wonder right there so im coolin. That sh*t is a 1 out of 10 compared to other beats i made.

Last edited by Gouki; 03-13-2013 at 07:35 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #184
Arrogant Empire 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 104 104
Doesnt look like a n*gga you can trust. Honestly
 5 years ago '12        #185
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,941 | Props total: 16911 16911
They should catch that n*gga Chop lackin and uppercut em out his skinny fat guy jeans
 5 years ago '04        #186
ZiMMie 
space
space
space
$268 | Props total: 14 14
both beats are wack.

they need to go back to the studio.
 5 years ago '04        #187
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
yup, dont be surprised that your favourite producer steals unknown beats i had it happen to me, but in canada no one makes money but drake! so it was no use pursuing legalities.... stole our beat and used our chorus they just changed the words... the artist's name is "dream warriors" if any one who follows cdn hiophop scene back in the day! ill post the song once i find it.

we knew king lou's cousin... he let him hear our tracks said they sucked then next thing we know they got a single out that sounds like the demo we left, ha go figure!
 5 years ago '12        #188
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 Delbert Mengel said:
it's fu*k boys like you, that have this world fu*ked.

ol non original a.ss mafu*kas
What's your take on the production of the late biggies smalls album "ready to die"? Dont fu*kin playin wit me little boy. Aint nobody tryna live to impress or serve u n*gga. What is there thats original anymore anyway? U make it seems like n*ggas is taking n*ggas lyrics. There is no original beat anymore. Everyone follows someone's formula is someway. Like I said mothafu*ka, keep that sh*t talkin between u and n*ggas u clock out at work with.
 5 years ago '05        #189
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,221 | Props total: 9629 9629
Why did this sh*t go 11 pages?
 5 years ago '12        #190
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Why say trap producers when producers in general use samples that are not cosidered trap producers. Quit trying to categorize trap producers bruh. Sampling is unoriginal
This!!! I was tellin that dumb a.ss gilbert, or Dilbert n*gga on here that same thing. But yet he gotta pic of double cups wit purple sprite in it that he didn't even originally create, just found the pic on google or somethin, but yet talks bout people being unoriginal smh.
 5 years ago '04        #191
lil antman 
space
space
space
$610 | Props total: 222 222
its hilarious when people say sampling is unoriginal...stfu as a producer I'm telling you sampling can be very original..in the sense that you can handle a sample in an original way..completely chop it and turn it into something else..etc...hip hop is based on sampling..most of your favorite songs have some kind of sample
 5 years ago '12        #192
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 bigdog232 said:
dawg... you have no idea... Vybe and some of the other "bigtime" soundclick producers are caked up... I aint d**k riding, but Vybe got like suped up BMW and a AMG Mercedes... dude gettin it. Thing is though, you gotta look at how many hits he has without his name in the tag of the beat. Its a lot of producers gettin bread behind the scenes. And then you have some in the spotlight. Dont mean they eatin more than the guy you hardly hear about.
I can tell a Vybez beat. It has a distinct sound. But who that's deep in tha game has his beats? I don't mean mixtape rappers like Jr writer. I mean what #1 album or album that has a hit on it has a Vybez beat? Look at lex luger. He started in his basement then ended up making multiple hits!! Vybez doin his thing, but no show of come up has been seen. He will always be known as the soundclick producer. Like, what's the demand for his beat? Plus, u kno that chop is chargin for a beat lol how many renditions did u hear over a Vybez beat? Ok now compare that to how many n*ggas felt the need to a rendition of don't like, lol even kanye did ANNNNNNND remixed the beat lol.
 5 years ago '09        #193
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
 lil antman said:
its hilarious when people say sampling is unoriginal...stfu as a producer I'm telling you sampling can be very original..in the sense that you can handle a sample in an original way..completely chop it and turn it into something else..etc...hip hop is based on sampling..most of your favorite songs have some kind of sample
for example (to those saying it's unoriginal)...

Take this.

[video - click to view]

and try with all your might to outdo this.

[video - click to view]

and tell me that Tone didn't absolutely k!ll this.

Last edited by SCNC; 03-13-2013 at 08:52 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #194
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
yung chop looks like precious's long lost brother.
 5 years ago '12        #195
space
space
Lets not get into the sampling vs composing argument please. Its pretty fu*kin dumb, and every 'great' producer we've ever had whether it was hip hop, soul, rock, blah blah blah has done it at some point in their career.

Thats such a dumb argument, specially when n*ggas who don't even make beats try to take part in it. The thread is about Chop obviously ripping a kid off, end of story

Stick to the topic.
 5 years ago '12        #196
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 lil antman said:
Ok... if u take someone's idea, a song they spent weeks working on, and u put it in your beat. Go head and say "oh this is original" see how fast to dumb a.ss get hits with copyright infringement!!!! If sh*t is so ORIGNAL, then y the fu*k didn't krit get SAMPLE CLEARANCE for his album??? Ok then. Cuz if it was original, there wouldnt have been a problem right? Yea, I will remember to never get a beat from yo a.ss. Imma need all the particulars; paperwork, signatures, 3 types of sealed documentations etc etc.
 5 years ago '12        #197
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
Lets not get into the sampling vs composing argument please. Its pretty fu*kin dumb, and every 'great' producer we've ever had whether it was hip hop, soul, rock, blah blah blah has done it at some point in their career.

Thats such a dumb argument, specially when n*ggas who don't even make beats try to take part in it. The thread is about Chop obviously ripping a kid off, end of story

Stick to the topic.
People sayin chop isn't original cuz he remade a beat....well neither are other producers if they are taking bits of already made songs. So how is that off topic? It's a snowball effect. Oh, and do u rap? Cuz if u don't, u never again have any right to claim what rappers suck and don't. Since u wanna get technical.
 5 years ago '12        #198
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 SCNC said:
for example (to those saying it's unoriginal)...

Take this.

and try with all your might to outdo this.

and tell me that Tone didn't absolutely k!ll this.
What would he tell the judge if he didn't get clearance for that sample? Speaking of that, if sh*ts original, why the fu*k do u need PERMISSION to use it anyway?? Yall need a dictionary in this mothafu*ka.
 5 years ago '12        #199
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
People sayin chop isn't original cuz he remade a beat....well neither are other producers if they are taking bits of already made songs. So how is that off topic? It's a snowball effect. Oh, and do u rap? Cuz if u don't, u never again have any right to claim what rappers suck and don't. Since u wanna get technical.
I already said I wouldn't entertain your ignorant a.ss angle, but im gonna humor you for 2 minutes here while im grinding up a few doobs worth of blue dream.

Its a clear difference between SAMPLING and REMAKING AN ORIGINAL COMPOSITION and selling it as your own.

Let me ask you a question...Chop didn't sample Vybez dumbass, he stole the beat and hoped nobody caught him in the act. If I sample and place something then the original person would get credit for the sample + a writer credit on the track..Chop didn't even acknowledge the fact that this n*gga made the original beat...Its saying "produced by chop'

If I sample Marvin Gaye then I take "Lets Get It On" and make a completely new piece of music featuring chops of his old song. Thats not what happened here.

You're such a fan of the n*gga its digusting. Timbaland and Kanye have been caught stealing and had to straight up pay outta pocket to take care of the people they stole from...what makes you think Chop is above this? Grammy award winning hip hop pioneers have been caught doing this same sh*t and they admitted they did it and they paid for their wrong doing....What makes you think Chop is so high and mighty he ain't capable?

Just be a fan of the music if you don't know how this sh*t works. Go make a thread about how you're looking forward to Chop and Keefs upcoming releases rather than talking about a topic you're completely ignorant about.

Im bout to go smoke and enjoy some videogames now, have fun trolling the thread
 5 years ago '12        #200
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 pocketchange said:
Dude must be under pressure and wanna stay on top. Tat money ain't the same like it used to be for producers.
Lol he could just give a recycled beat. Sell it for 30,000. As long as he gives keef his BEST beats, like how swiss did for dmx (we all kno swizzs best work went towards dmx) then people will want them in hopes of getting that keef type beat they heard. Thats what happened when hard in the paint came out...we got bmf and mc hammer. Then chingy calls lex sayin "I'm back, im back, I need a beat!!! I need that hard n the paint type sh*t, gotta show the world I'm here"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago