Joe Budden Talks Getting SMACKED UP By Consequence At Love & Hip Hop Reunion On Hot97

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
ya know cons is worth bout 8 mil and joe bout 4.5 plus the real estate ventures in jerz.... id take their broke over mine any day. for that money cons could sucker punch me on tv TONIGHT.
Lmaoooo. Plus they getting reality money & endorsments off that (joe doing his joint venture wit the clothing stuff) Ppl just a.ssume stuff because they aren't fans of the aforementioned artists
 03-13-2013, 01:54 AM         #42
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Golden Flamez said:
Lmaoooo. Plus they getting reality money & endorsments off that (joe doing his joint venture wit the clothing stuff) Ppl just a.ssume stuff because they aren't fans of the aforementioned artists
nowadays if you aint on the forbes list these ignorant creatures swear you broke... no1 reads nowadays

philly337 said:
joey budden

Hope son ight, I was headed home & seen dude talking to police while Jen was crying.. #QueensAllDay tho
yessssssirrrrrrr

Skratch said:
lmaooo joe a straight bi*ch cons got his respect back from last time, this n*gga joey gettin saved by some bi*ches, why joe budden so wack wit his busted a.ss bi*ches
if you really think the shyt Con did was any bit of tuff you need to get ya manhood checked

DaDon23 said:
 DanBootleg said:
I just posted this in the other thread, I wonder if pics will be up.

@JoeBudden

Yo @ItsTheCons u good or nah ?

lmaoo smh if any of this is true, cons failed TWICEEEEE IN ONE DAY! lml n*gga had his 10 mins of fame and got it tooken from em in a matter of minutes smh.. Didnt know joe budden was serious though at the end of that interview, he get props for acting as fast as he did
 5 years ago '05        #43
sixmillion007 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 177 177
From cons tweets it seems like he got hands put on him that same night
 03-13-2013, 11:01 AM         #44
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Jen's voice got sooooo fu*kin annoyin.. talkin bout "IM CALLIN THE COPS, PUSSIES" LML 'after' theyre all gone
 03-13-2013, 11:21 AM         #45
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This show is some garbage. Olivia's lesbo ugly a.ss, gold diggers tryna make music by using weak a.ss dudes and then here's Joe looking like a bi*ch tryna get Tahiry back. SMH Social media is the WORSE thing to happen to entertainment. Before this, you didn't know how weak these people were - you just enjoyed their music. Now it ain't about the music, it's about the $$$ and n*ggas blowing up bi*ches heads tryna get some pus*y. The fu*k has happened ????
 03-13-2013, 11:32 AM         #46
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 playazinc said:
This show is some garbage. Olivia's lesbo ugly a.ss, gold diggers tryna make music by using weak a.ss dudes and then here's Joe looking like a bi*ch tryna get Tahiry back. SMH Social media is the WORSE thing to happen to entertainment. Before this, you didn't know how weak these people were - you just enjoyed their music. Now it ain't about the music, it's about the $$$ and n*ggas blowing up bi*ches heads tryna get some pus*y. The fu*k has happened ????
Yeaaa... u make a great point, reality tv and media period fu*ked it up for alotta artists b/c b4 a artist will just rap - make good music - and whether u wanted to believe them saying tuff or w/e crazyness you had no choice but to believe them b/c you didnt know them to determine so you'll just be like..fuk it.. but NOW, alotta artists are losing fan base not due to music, but their character thats being displayed in the media. Alot of the times fans'll see the true colors in a artists and might not like em just b/c now they see how he or she acts and the media 95% of the time always makes a.sses out of these artists cuz i mean... thats good t.v right

far as the show i cant stand olivia b/c she tries to play this tuff guy role or actually thinks she's more poppen than she actually is. Far as joe, i dont think he's chasing tahiry or sweating her. he's just playing the typical game every n*gga plays when he's in love with a girl but still wants to be able to fu*k around. Joe loves tahiry but he gone be a n*gga at the end of the day and tahiry has all these bi*ches in her ear so being that she wants to be with joe, she just dont want to look like a d!ckhead in front of all her friends for taking him bak knowing the hurt he's caused

Last edited by varcitykid; 03-13-2013 at 11:34 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #47
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
wow cons lost. n*gga sneak hit joe then got his a.ss tossed like a rag doll.

the n*gga has been bitter ever since he left good music.

i mean sh*t the n*gga got rejected by an up and comming artist over a line. wtf does he think is gonna happen now? hes a fu*king f*ggot!

joey>>>>cons
 5 years ago '11        #48
AngOmusic93 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 467 467
 HipHopFactz said:
Cons hand was forced, he was gettin dissed for not standing up to Joe.

He already said on twitter, next time therr will be nomore talking and he beat Joe Budden up

Tahiry saved his life, Con obviously wudnt hit a female

Joe is a walking punchbag, dude goes around claiming he'sa boxer, yet we never seen him throw his hands..
So sneakin up on someone & slappin them in the back of the head is 'Beating someone up' now?? Yall are some fu*kin idiots
 5 years ago '05        #49
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,536 | Props total: 7667 7667
Damn sh*ts bad when n*ggas hate budden so much they vouch for cons bi*chassedness
 5 years ago '11        #50
nyc 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 3476 3476
cons been actin like a bi*ch since he backtracked in that video when joe approached em

this is good
 5 years ago '11        #51
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,756 | Props total: 4955 4955
Glass Joe

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #52
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
man Joey stays getting punched
 5 years ago '05        #53
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Cons' sensitive a$$ got served by Tahiry

Cons been harvesting L's for years
 5 years ago '10        #54
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Mood Musik 4.5 goes hard.. but it didn't protect ol joe from taking yet another L... sweet lord

JOEY LOST
 5 years ago '10        #55
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9057 9057
Please don't tell me Cons pulled a Carmelo on Joe
 5 years ago '05        #56
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
nobody knows Con......nobody.....so this isnt going to blow up much at all.
 5 years ago '07        #57
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
they had to help him to the whip

budden WINS@!??
 5 years ago '09        #58
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
The joey took the L comments would be funny if they were actually true :(.
 03-13-2013, 03:05 PM         #59
FuZZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
they had to help him to the whip

budden WINS@!??
and he's all smiling and laughing like he didnt get embarrassed.. i'd say budden wins at this point.. lol
 03-13-2013, 03:58 PM         #60
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

I TOLD HIM MEET ME IN THE BATHROOM!!!

Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy