Kevin Hart X-mad card
54 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
83 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
116 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #81
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 weed said:

[pic - click to view]

Why on earth would he wife her?

He could have got a s3xier women that would use him for his money. instead of this ugly chick who used him for his cash. SMH!

If you gonna pimp these young chicks do it right old timer.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #82
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,392 | Props total: 3189 3189
He could have said he was protecting his wife. He saw she was getting it beat up by a stranger.
 5 years ago '07        #83
Gwange 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 294 294
 Nyse03 said:
Speak for yourself. I wouldn't mess with a chick with just a boyfriend, let alone a husband.

I aint thirsty like some of you lames. You probably watchin mines.
Agreed. I can't function like that
 5 years ago '05        #84
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
this white man should of listened to "guilty conscience" by em, he would of known what to do....
 5 years ago '10        #85
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Nyse03 said:
Speak for yourself. I wouldn't mess with a chick with just a boyfriend, let alone a husband.

I aint thirsty like some of you lames. You probably watchin mines.
 5 years ago '12        #86
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
honestly, dont k!ll nobody in this situation. a bi*ch and a dude aint worth it. just keep it moving.
 5 years ago '13        #87
keefdagawd300 1 heat pts
space
space
$253 | Props total: 33 33
lol she was probley gold diggin anyways she 42 and hes 70 lol think about it
 5 years ago '13        #88
keefdagawd300 1 heat pts
space
space
$253 | Props total: 33 33
 Yung Dilla said:
I always say n*ggas are dumb to wife a chick half his age like 50 and 20 83 and 24 like what else do n*ggas think they are gonna do?? You have dead d!ck and she is still fiending for some c*ck..

First thing that popped in my head tho and i would tried this (obvious minus the k!lling)

no u didnt just drop that classic song in here lmao
 5 years ago '10        #89
AugBrnsRed 
space
space
$468 | Props total: 3 3
shoulda smoked both of them, then told the police "i came in the room and saw this dude raping my wife so i shot him" ....only the bullet went through him and into my wife ????
 5 years ago '12        #90
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
I dont have the heart to k!ll another human being so i'll just take my Last "L" at 70 and just die misrable... Thats fuccking sad as fucck!

But i've done some sh*t in my life that i'm not proud off... Fuccked a n*gga's wife that stole her from me when i was to young to hold her down, now she married and i never got to fucck so i had to make up for that sh*t... Fuccked up part is everytime her husband see me the n*gga always happy to see me and still give me dap... I told my boy im gonna get fuccked up when that n*gga find out what i did, and im skinny compared to that Brock Lesner looking mafuccka
 5 years ago '13        #91
Vercetti 62 heat pts62
space
space
$5,276 | Props total: 4731 4731
 jvpimp said:

n*gga... EVERY n*gga who's ever gotten away with a crime of passion walked to GO get the damn gun from somewhere stupid! What, u think this is, the wild west and n*ggas just walking around strapped when they catch they bi*ch fu*king somebody? I suppose u grabbing yo slippers and .45 to go get a glass of water. FOH!
fcking
 03-14-2013, 08:01 AM         #92
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMFH why shoot the dude tho???

fu*king SIMP

I bet homie didnt even know that smut was married
 5 years ago '11        #93
Patron253 54 heat pts54
space
space
$2,069 | Props total: 123 123
 Eddie.. said:
why not just leave tho or throw her out the house if its your crib

no need to go to jail over a cheater. just throw her out

but real talk the worst thing a chick could do to me is have s3x in MY crib
some men are better then others I think i would turn into the hulk and choke her out.
 5 years ago '11        #94
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 179 179
"I woke up to get a cold pop, and I saw my wife fornicating.. and I said Oh lord jesus i'm a k!llem. So I ran into the bedroom jesus, with no shoes or nothing jesus. Then the shots hit him I got life in prison... Aint nobody got time fo dat"
 5 years ago '09        #95
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
Most times I would say he should have handled his woman not the dude because the dude was just taking what was given to him. But, in this case I'm sure the old man knew the guy and when you know that's his woman and you decide to fu*k anyway you're just telling him that you think he's some kind of clown a.ss bi*ch n*gga so there's a problem. Then not only did you fu*k his bi*ch, you came to his house to fu*k her.

Yeah, that n*gga wanted to die.
 03-14-2013, 09:35 AM         #96
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Most times I would say he should have handled his woman not the dude because the dude was just taking what was given to him. But, in this case I'm sure the old man knew the guy and when you know that's his woman and you decide to fu*k anyway you're just telling him that you think he's some kind of clown a.ss bi*ch n*gga so there's a problem. Then not only did you fu*k his bi*ch, you came to his house to fu*k her.

Yeah, that n*gga wanted to die.
stop it

if anybody thinks hes a "clown a.ss bi*ch n*gga" its his wife for allowing dude to fu*k her in the home her and her husband share

anybody mad @ the dude is a str8 up sucka
 03-14-2013, 10:40 AM         #97
MoP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He should've just said he thought she was being r*ped, realized his old a.ss couldn't do much with just himself, so he got a gun and shot the guy.
 03-14-2013, 10:56 AM         #98
kngdngalng 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wife woulda been "accidentally" shot in the process of protecting her from her "attacker"
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy