Consequence: "Just Smacked The sh-t outta @JoeBudden at the #LHHReunion"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-12-2013, 07:43 PM         #141
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How his girl was able to land some blows but he didn't get a chance to retaliate? Bonafide scripted bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #142
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
 JayDee11 said:
How his girl was able to land some blows but he didn't get a chance to retaliate? Bonafide scripted bullsh*t.
yep...both f*gs lost
 03-12-2013, 07:52 PM         #143
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait......how did joe lose? He said dude pulled a bi*ch move and SLAPPED him....from behind like a girl. Then TAhiry snuffed Con and he ran away. Lol r ya'll serious? Joey is gonna murk him.
 5 years ago '07        #144
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,179 | Props total: 11338 11338
 JayDee11 said:
Not necessarily. You just looking at how far they are from one another, but really picture the sh*t. You walking alongside someone, a dude runs up behind you and hit you in the back of the head. I'm a.ssuming you're going to be momentarily startled, that means whoever besides you has the best chance of making 90 degree turn and getting a quick punch in on whoever's behind you. The person beside you don't have to turn as far around, nor are they regaining composure.

Btw, it being a female is totally irrelevant.
 5 years ago '13        #145
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
Budden lost

cant wait for the gif....

5 years ago '05        #146
Gremlin 1095 heat pts1095
space
space
$9,876 | Props total: 4853 4853
Bottom line wait for the video.
 5 years ago '04        #147
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 5 years ago '08        #148
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
All my double layered shark teeth having n*ggas stand up. Tonight we toast to the antics of one of the greatest egg head n*ggas alive Consequence, making egghead n*ggas look proud and smacking cokehead washed up scrubs around. The n*gga Consequence just went from being a bum to being one of the elite emcees over night, easily top 10. Now I dont really listen to his music or nothing, but his sh*t is hot. I aint heard none of his sh*t and it's already classic. That's how you know a n*gga ahead of the game. That boy spit so hard he cant close his mouth, but he'll smack a bi*ch though and that's all that matters.
 5 years ago '04        #149
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Chief Dee said:
All my double layered shark teeth having n*ggas stand up. Tonight we toast to the antics of one of the greatest egg head n*ggas alive Consequence, making egghead n*ggas look proud and smacking cokehead washed up scrubs around. The n*gga Consequence just went from being a bum to being one of the elite emcees over night, easily top 10. Now I dont really listen to his music or nothing, but his sh*t is hot. I aint heard none of his sh*t and it's already classic. That's how you know a n*gga ahead of the game. That boy spit so hard he cant close his mouth, but he'll smack a bi*ch though and that's all that matters.
will u ever let us know why you hate Jumpoff lls? its funny almost any other thread im with you on ya ideas, but why ya hate joe so much
 5 years ago '09        #150
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19383 19383
Consequence is wack where was all this when Budden step to him like a man? i believe he did some sucker sh*t lol
 5 years ago '04        #151
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
Anyhow this disrupts the Joey show tomorrow in London I'ma be pissed

On the other hand, we could get some golden youtube footage... If only this was Game...
 5 years ago '08        #152
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
n*ggas can be mad all they want, but as much angel dust Joe Budden does he should be stronger. He shouldnt be getting mopped up everywhere. That dust should be pushing him to new heights of violent energy. He aint getting all the benefits of that dust. This n*gga gotta be the softest dusthead I ever heard of. Getting slapped by a bobble head n*gga like Consequence the GOAT. Consequence would k!ll Buddens instantly with a headbutt, he should be grateful that all he got was slapped.
 03-12-2013, 08:57 PM         #153
DJ Kay Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
n*ggas can be mad all they want, but as much angel dust Joe Budden does he should be stronger. He shouldnt be getting mopped up everywhere. That dust should be pushing him to new heights of violent energy. He aint getting all the benefits of that dust. This n*gga gotta be the softest dusthead I ever heard of. Getting slapped by a bobble head n*gga like Consequence the GOAT. Consequence would k!ll Buddens instantly with a headbutt, he should be grateful that all he got was slapped.
Why are you riding Con's nuts so much? He slapped him in the back and ran, Joe gets startled because he doesn't know what the hell happens. Tahiry saw and ran after him and then beats him up.

Con took 3 L's in one day, just take that sh*t, fam
 5 years ago '04        #154
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 DJ Kay Slay said:
Why are you riding Con's nuts so much? He slapped him in the back and ran, Joe gets startled because he doesn't know what the hell happens. Tahiry saw and ran after him and then beats him up.

Con took 3 L's in one day, just take that sh*t, fam
he dont like cons, he just hates Joe. wont tell us why tho

5 years ago '07        #155
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,664 | Props total: 6123 6123
 5 years ago '12        #156
GroveBoy740 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,956 | Props total: 4105 4105
So basically Cons pulled a Melo.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #157
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
Captain Save a Joe n*ggas tried to give Joey a win for stepping to Consequence in an interview. But Consequence smack this n*gga and he let Tahiry f!ght. Joe Buddens getting punked in the softest era of hiphop where men dress like women and Frank Ocean is on stage singing about getting his back blown out. That show you just how weak this dude is. If this was the 1990's during the peak of gangster rap, Joe's weak a.ss would have been murdered or r*ped by some Suge Knight type n*ggas. This n*gga getting punked in the tight jean era, on TV looking like Pookie from New Jack City and yall admire him.

5 years ago '05        #158
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
@OfficiallyIce I wouldn't know tho. I'm in Philly. Just sayin what I heard thru the grapevine.

@OfficiallyIce Word on the street is ya mans @itsthecons just caught a BAD one.
 5 years ago '12        #159
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,526 | Props total: 3173 3173
 DanBootleg said:
@OfficiallyIce I wouldn't know tho. I'm in Philly. Just sayin what I heard thru the grapevine.

@OfficiallyIce Word on the street is ya mans @itsthecons just caught a BAD one.
 5 years ago '13        #160
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 Chief Dee said:
Captain Save a Joe n*ggas tried to give Joey a win for stepping to Consequence in an interview. But Consequence smack this n*gga and he let Tahiry f!ght. Joe Buddens getting punked in the softest era of hiphop where men dress like women and Frank Ocean is on stage singing about getting his back blown out. That show you just how weak this dude is. If this was the 1990's during the peak of gangster rap, Joe's weak a.ss would have been murdered or r*ped by some Suge Knight type n*ggas. This n*gga getting punked in the tight jean era, on TV looking like Pookie from New Jack City and yall admire him.

dudes caping for joe budden

had it been the other way around, these stans wud being still saying con lost

con smacked hoe budden and joe hid behind a female, knowng damn well con wudnt hit no bi*ch.

joe took two l's in one day
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy