Steph Kegels
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
46 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #221
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 tonystarks21 said:
budden a bi*ch n*gga sending n*ggas after con...budden aint a grown man n*gga scared ot f!ght 1on1 budden been a exposed a hoe n*gga fu*k him
btw...im sure joe offered him the fair one first... he prolly declined... and other measures mighta happened...
 5 years ago '12        #222
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 BIGMARS said:
Just stop ho. Clearly you caught feelings you bytch a.ss n*gga. You know how we know you caught feelings? Cuz you're a nerd named Ho-kis, and you pulled that giveaway "use proper grammar" card.

I'm just calling it what it is. You weren't there, therefore you are gossiping.
Why you mad at me?
I'm using common sense and logic. You lost like Con and Joe. Bunch of n*ggas taking L's tonight huh
 5 years ago '12        #223
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17408 17408
 tonystarks21 said:
n*gga this sh*t is entertaining budden is being expose and his fans are trying to cop pleas for him time and time again...budden is not even known as a rapper now hes a reality tv actor now dude is washed up n*gga aint known for his music #straightlikethat
Im not really a big fan of his...I think its all hilarious

But I find it even funnier when a no name character on a forum posts about 30 times in less than an hour about a person while constantly trying to tell us that person aint sh*t. You're currently giving him free promotion cause now the people who don't know him no here wanna know why you hate em so much....

Besides...Hes a gold selling, grammy nominated, tv show starring individual....yet you tell us he ain't sh*t....so whats so wonderful about your life Dorothy? U got a platinum album, actually won the grammy, and starred in movies?

Some of you n*ggas just be jealous for no reason. Its cool to laugh at these folks and poke fun but sometimes y'all worse than the bi*ches
 5 years ago '12        #224
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,526 | Props total: 3173 3173
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
Cons has been playing himsel all season long man. He knows this show is his last chance at the spotlight.
He comes off cool sometimes, I like him and Jen in that family lane. Problem is he so thirsty for fame he always goes left on some other shyt, like an addict.

Honestly smh at him putting himself in all this. That fame ain't for everyone I guess.
 5 years ago '12        #225
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 psylence2k said:
see my previous post
 5 years ago '13        #226
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
dudes who were calling a con a puss for sucker punching joe budden without even seeing any footage

now saying joey won cuz he got 4 dudes to hit cons with pillowfists?

it seems to me joe budden cant f!ght, what kindha boxer is he? all he does is get lit up, and he never throws a punch, dude is all talk, that barry white voice aint scarying anyone.
 5 years ago '12        #227
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Cooked Brickz said:
tonystarks and Hokis
Joe Budden Stan's

Keep that cape clean and creased nikka
 5 years ago '07        #228
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
lol @ this girl f!ght

budden was quick to get revenge on cons pus*y a.ss

joey aint get no revenge on rae tho

this sh*t funny tho

i cant stand consequence , in every pic his mouth always open wit his big a.ss fake teeth stickin out , id snuff him in the face too just on the strength of em lookin like that
 5 years ago '12        #229
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Hokis said:
I'm using common sense and logic. You lost like Con and Joe. Bunch of n*ggas taking L's tonight huh
No sir. This is an example of common sense and logic:

psylence2k said:
If you're walking with someone else and I come up directly behind you and snuff you , the person beside you is gonna be able to react quicker than you simply because they could've noticed you sooner from their angle and they dont have to take that 1-2 second recovery time from the hit. Plus they dont have to do a complete 180 turn around.

Think about it , regardless of who it is, it's simple logic.
 5 years ago '07        #230
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
More stunts
 5 years ago '04        #231
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
budden a bi*ch n*gga sending n*ggas after con...budden aint a grown man n*gga scared ot f!ght 1on1 budden been a exposed a hoe n*gga fu*k him
but in cali....nvm
 5 years ago '12        #232
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
dudes who were calling a con a puss for sucker punching joe budden without even seeing any footage

now saying joey won cuz he got 4 dudes to hit cons with pillowfists?

it seems to me joe budden cant f!ght, what kindha boxer is he? all he does is get lit up, and he never throws a punch, dude is all talk, that barry white voice aint scarying anyone.
Don't use logic man.. They can't handle it..

Isn't not a coinicidence that all these "situations" keep happening to Joe and he always seems to NEVER get a punch thrown

But he's a world class boxer bruhhhhhh
 5 years ago '08        #233
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Hokis said:
Joe Budden Stan's

Keep that cape clean and creased nikka
You don't like him yet you spend hours in every thread of his gossiping about him.
 5 years ago '12        #234
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
wtf is he suppose to do tho in that suituation..... knock her out? then he gon be claimed a woman beater
 tonystarks21 said:
and you know this how? so this n*gga offered him a f!ght? and what happened? con decline? so budden hoe a.ss decides to get a group of n*ggas to jump con and his wife.. wtf kinda sh*t is that...budden is a cyattie like I said. Budden got knocked out by 3 rappers on camera already n*gga is in the lead for the most knock downs
 tonystarks21 said:
n*gga this sh*t is entertaining budden is being expose and his fans are trying to cop pleas for him time and time again...budden is not even known as a rapper now hes a reality tv actor now dude is washed up n*gga aint known for his music #straightlikethat
 tonystarks21 said:
I mean how you a 30 year old n*gga and your quick to run on twitter to post you just a punched a n*gga.. what kinda sh*t is that. this applies to the two of them. n*ggas so quick to report what happened on twitter..its hard to believe this sh*t these days
 tonystarks21 said:
budden hoe card has been pulled...dude is a straight up cyattie. He can;t f!ght his own battles so he gets other n*ggas to f!ght them for him... straight up female
 tonystarks21 said:
ahahah pus*y n*gga tried to sneak diss me hahaha n*gga u a bi*ch like your boy buddens
 tonystarks21 said:
both of them are too old for this young a.ss n*gga sh*t.. both got families and kids man not good for either of them..
 tonystarks21 said:
cause that what bi*ch n*ggas do...when didn't he go and try and hold tahiry back and knock out cons? n*gga was straight pus*y he n*ggas a backup of n*ggas to defend himself
 tonystarks21 said:
exactly its time he takes responsiblity for his actions. If this sh*t constantly keeps happening to him its obviously his fault. Why is it always him? its not even like he's always in the public spotlight and is a hot commodity in the rap game. This n*gga is always on some bi*ch n*gga sh*t , thats why hes on LHHNY to get more attention and exposure but it back fired.
 tonystarks21 said:
dawg he had no reason to f!ght him there and then...con was chilled. Chilling with the folks from hot97 his wifey there...then budden comes chops it up and has a cool convo to set everything aside. Most likely budden was talking sh*t after about how he put con in his place during that conversation so Con got word of that and laid that bi*ch n*gga out and budden had to get his girl to defend him lmao n*gga is a hoe man.
 tonystarks21 said:
why are you defending budden so hard? if i was the one to believe everything I heard I'd be on budden side saying con got knocked the fu*k out when budden tweeting him telling him to tweet a pic of his face
 tonystarks21 said:
im a nerd now? what ok then? but yeah obviously con not going to try and f!ght him when budden came out of nowhere to have a civilized on on one convo inside a radio station. why would he try to attack him there dumbass n*gga. Budden got his a.ss beat down and would get his crackhead a.ss beat down again if he were to f!ght 1on1. this n*gga buddens a bi*ching sending people to beat up a woman
 tonystarks21 said:
BCH n*gga BUDDEN GOT DEALT WITH

and this is the guy yall praise? you never seen this sh*t happen to drake but yall call him soft and a simp

budden stays getting his a.ss knockeout
 tonystarks21 said:
 tonystarks21 said:
budden got dealt with like a bi*ch n*gga and had to get his ex to defend him like a bi*ch n*gga would

budden is a joke and trys to play it off like it was a pus*y move n*gga this aint the first time its happened n*gga just talks too much sh*t
You talking about this more than anyone on the internet. if we removed your posts this thread would be missing almost a full 3 pages of content
 5 years ago '07        #235
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,594 | Props total: 70226 70226
damn I'm late
 5 years ago '12        #236
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 ALLEEK said:
You talking about this more than anyone on the internet. if we removed your posts this thread would be missing almost a full 3 pages of content
 5 years ago '12        #237
GroveBoy740 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,956 | Props total: 4105 4105
People believe what they want to. For the last time Raekwon ain't put hands on NOBODY!!!
 5 years ago '12        #238
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
how the fu*k am i giving him free promotion?? what the fu*k does he even have to promote? lol you budden stans are hilarious everyone that is seeing my posts already know who this bi*ch n*gga budden is... why you defending him so hard. I'm speaking the truth and hard facts.. budden never won a grammy, everyone can get nominated for a grammy these days cmon now stop trying to list his bummy a.ss accomplishments n*gga been in the game for over a decade and still hasn't accomplished half the sh*t most established rappers have accomplished.

In no way am I jealous of budden i do applaud him for fu*king bad a.ss bi*ches though.
*notices you didnt list anything that makes your life so great.

If this didn't happen tonight you probably would've spent your Tuesday watching reruns of Law and Order on TNT wouldn't you? sh*t str8 lit your night up
 5 years ago '04        #239
space
space
 castro said:
lol @ this girl f!ght

budden was quick to get revenge on cons pus*y a.ss

joey aint get no revenge on rae tho

this sh*t funny tho

i cant stand consequence , in every pic his mouth always open wit his big a.ss fake teeth stickin out , id snuff him in the face too just on the strength of em lookin like that
two completely different situations on the revenge tip. too many more parties were involved. this wasnt consequence and...oh yea...no one really fu*ks with him ...well his imaginary friends against joe budden and slaughterhouse
 5 years ago '05        #240
jgunna 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 74 74
People really cant see how its possible that tahiry could get a hit in after the hit Joe??? if cons came straight from behind Joe tahiry could have probably seen him coming from the corner of her eye as she was not directly in front him and even brace for it...it would be much easier for her to hit him....now if cons didnt run directly after and hung around for at least 2 seconds joe a hoe cause he would have had time to retaliate....but i swear some yall have no sense at times like it aint humanly possible
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
203 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy