Dog whisperer finally gets bitten

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 1171 1171
 Everest said:
LOL

HE BIT THE DOG WHISPERER...not his owner...n*gga does not know this guy...

obviously the G check didnt work...whisperer left with a bloody mary on his hand son....

dog had no idea who the hell that person was standing close to his food...whisperer came too close and was given a fair warning...then he checked the dog ...

dog let him slide that time and he tried it again dog wasnt fu*king around that time and nipped his hand....

bet if the whisperer tried again dog would go for the neck....thats why the episode ended haha...

the dog whisperer knows his limits...
Well you don't know for certain whether or not the dog bit his owner before. For them to go as far as to reach out to the DW, theres obviously serious issues with agression. The dog did give him warning which is why i said im surprised he tried pet him before any rehabilitation. Maybe letting that dog watch me fu*k ur mom in doggie will calm it down. All im sayin is he handled himself well during the bite IMO and I wanna fu*k ur mom in doggie. Hopefully he helps this dog though, the owners looks pretty distraught.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 03-12-2013 at 09:03 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #42
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,473 | Props total: 1289 1289
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Cesar kicked that sh*t
I wouldve done same if a dirty mexican stood over my food. Whisper dez nutz
 5 years ago '06        #43
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7403 7403
sh*t was gangsta on both parts

Dude took the bite like a fu*kin boss.

And the dog was ready to stand there all night and not submit to dude.
 03-12-2013, 09:27 PM         #44
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hit Em' Up said:
Well you don't know for certain whether or not the dog bit his owner before. For them to go as far as to reach out to the DW, theres obviously serious issues with agression. The dog did give him warning which is why i said im surprised he tried pet him before any rehabilitation. Maybe letting that dog watch me fu*k ur mom in doggie will calm it down. All im sayin is he handled himself well during the bite IMO and I wanna fu*k ur mom in doggie.
Hopefully he helps this dog though, the owners looks pretty distraught.

5 years ago '10        #45
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
I got bitten by a pit on my wrist.. the mf had it head on my lap Im like wtf/ I tried to stand up that mf attacked me my sh*t was lump up for weeks i was kicking the sh*t out that dog that mf grabbed my jeans towards the ankles but the owner came and got em then.. I was so drunk I didnt give a fu*k until the morning
 5 years ago '06        #46
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 1171 1171
 Rebirth46 said:
I got bitten by a pit on my wrist.. the mf had it head on my lap Im like wtf/ I tried to stand up that mf attacked me my sh*t was lump up for weeks i was kicking the sh*t out that dog that mf grabbed my jeans towards the ankles but the owner came and got em then.. I was so drunk I didnt give a fu*k until the morning
Oh sh*t lmfao. dog bites can really catch you off guard. all it takes is once false move and your kicking for your life
 03-12-2013, 10:26 PM         #47
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lml finally.. i think they gonna lay that dog to rest b/c its obviously no taming it, then he was messin wit the dog while it was eating.. i knew he was gone get it then
 5 years ago '06        #48
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
I bet you he yelled
 5 years ago '04        #49
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
How would you feel if you was hungry as hell and went to eat a fat juicy steak...three bites in and a mufu*ka just run up and stick his hand in your plate and punch you in the throat?
 5 years ago '04        #50
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 CJ Jazzy said:
Lmao! He kicked the dog but then remembered "sh*t..the owner is standing right there......Imma woop this dog's a.ss later"
patented dog whisperer kick
 03-13-2013, 01:40 AM         #51
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmaoo this n*gga a fool acting all hard...Dog shoulda gone for the crotch at the end
 5 years ago '05        #52
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3438 3438
Kicked that dog in the throat instantly...
 5 years ago '05        #53
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3438 3438
 Lazy Mikey said:
fu*k this guy kicking the dog... trys to pet it after he basically teased him by giving him food then making him stop eating.... wish the dog went for the juggular.
But..then the dog would have been k!lled right?
 5 years ago '10        #54
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
0:18 he smacked that dog in the neck before it even really tried to bite him. the rest looked like a scared dog, just being defensive.
 5 years ago '05        #55
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #56
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
Dude handle that like a boss!!
 5 years ago '04        #57
sabret00the 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 275 275
You can't punch anyone or anything in the throat and then wonder why it takes revenge.

He cheapshotted the dog and the dog was like "aiight!"
 5 years ago '04        #58
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1084 1084
Damn half of you MFers in here don't know how to handle or train dogs. Anyone who says "everyone knows not to fu*k with a dog when it eats" has no knowledge of training a good dog. Every dog that I've had (even the stray pit I kept) I've had to make them submissive to feeding. I actually fed my pits this morning and made them stop eating and took the bowls away to add some more food.

If you can't stop your dog from eating something, pet or touch your dog while they are eating or take food out of their mouth then you have an untrained dog.

DEAL WITH IT!
 5 years ago '10        #59
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 Tikyle2 said:
Damn half of you MFers in here don't know how to handle or train dogs. Anyone who says "everyone knows not to fu*k with a dog when it eats" has no knowledge of training a good dog. Every dog that I've had (even the stray pit I kept) I've had to make them submissive to feeding. I actually fed my pits this morning and made them stop eating and took the bowls away to add some more food.

If you can't stop your dog from eating something, pet or touch your dog while they are eating or take food out of their mouth then you have an untrained dog.

DEAL WITH IT!

the dog kicker is not his owner tho
 5 years ago '05        #60
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
Straight up, the owner's a bi*ch!! You style on that dog, whoop his a.ss, pin him to the ground, start choking him, and then started screaming in his face like bite me mothafu*ka!!!! I WILL k!ll YOU n*gga!!!!!! That dog will NEVER fu*k wit you again. You could just give him the death stare after that and he'll know what time it is. Daddy don't play that teeth and growling sh*t!

Works everytime.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago