Dog whisperer finally gets bitten

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-12-2013, 04:29 PM         #21
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

03-12-2013, 04:33 PM         #22
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king as*hole, good for his stupid a.ss. trying to prove a point that hes the fu*king "dog whisperer" back the fu*k up you idiot.
 5 years ago '10        #23
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,948 | Props total: 8629 8629
 NiteTerroz said:
Suck my as*hole, taco bender!

I was just about to post this.
 5 years ago '06        #24
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 Patron253 said:
I think he got exposed... Dude kept trying to yank his hand out the dogs mouth.. We all know that you dont do that ... Then sure he stood his ground then after he asked for some ice, after he tried to act like a bad a.ss with the peroxide...
I've been bitten several times by a doberman that i used to have (Yes a 120lb doberman). the DW handled himself very well. He wasnt trying to yank his hand out the dogs mouth, he was stopping the dog from pulling him off balance. If he fell that dog could have lunged for his face/neck.

That bite looked bad but trust me if feels even worse...their K9s can penetrate very deep

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 03-12-2013 at 05:33 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #25
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,479 | Props total: 11359 11359
im dying after he kicked the dog that sh*t was funny, he forgot he loved dogs for a minute!
 5 years ago '06        #26
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
 UrbanEnterprise said:
im dying after he kicked the dog that sh*t was funny, he forgot he loved dogs for a minute!
Im sure you love women but if one came swingin a bat at you im sure you'd knock the bi*ch out
 03-12-2013, 05:39 PM         #27
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol the dog whisperer got what he deserved....

you can't keep fu*kin with a dog for no reason...you expect the dog to just let the man keep playing with his snout??? come on y'all

after a certain amount of nudges to the snout the dog will react...as he did....the dog whisperer always pushes boundaries with animals....he got bit and kicked the dog...

if i was the owner me and the dog whisperer would be f!ghting you dont kick my dog after provoking him to bite you....
 5 years ago '09        #28
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8556 8556
Cesar kicked that sh*t
I wouldve done same if a dirty mexican stood over my food. Whisper dez nutz
 5 years ago '06        #29
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
 Everest said:
lol the dog whisperer got what he deserved....

you can't keep fu*kin with a dog for no reason...you expect the dog to just let the man keep playing with his snout??? come on y'all

after a certain amount of nudges to the snout the dog will react...as he did....the dog whisperer always pushes boundaries with animals....he got bit and kicked the dog...

if i was the owner me and the dog whisperer would be f!ghting you dont kick my dog after provoking him to bite you....
Ill admit he was brave to even touch that dog literally right after he almost got bitten the first time. He wasnt fu*king around with the dogs snout though he went to pet him and got attacked...something that can possibly happen to anyone that tries to pet that dog including it's owners. Remember they called him, he didnt come to them so why would they be mad? If he cant help this dog guess what's going to happen to it....
 03-12-2013, 05:49 PM         #30
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hit Em' Up said:
Ill admit he was brave to even touch that dog literally right after he almost got bitten the first time. He wasnt fu*king around with the dogs snout though he went to pet him and got attacked...something that can possibly happen to anyone that tries to pet that dog including it's owners. Remember they called him, he didnt come to them so why would they be mad? If he cant help this dog guess what's going to happen to it....
he fu*ked with the dog

you dont fu*k with dogs when they eat....people know this...

dog gave him a warning snarl and he wacked the dog in the throat...the fu*k?....from that point on the dog knew one more time the man will get bit...and sure enough it happened...

this is tv..so people need drama....drama gets ratings...
 5 years ago '04        #31
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
 5 years ago '04        #32
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
 5 years ago '06        #33
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
 Everest said:
he fu*ked with the dog

you dont fu*k with dogs when they eat....people know this...

dog gave him a warning snarl and he wacked the dog in the throat...the fu*k?....from that point on the dog knew one more time the man will get bit...and sure enough it happened...

this is tv..so people need drama....drama gets ratings...
You should be able to handle a dogs food bowl while hes eating from it without getting bitten. A dog you own should never ever bite the hand that feeds it. He hit the dog because he was G checkin it lol. In the wild if a dog comes at the alpha male, the alpha male puts the dog in his place. If that's not done then the dog will think hes in charge and will use force whenever he feels necessary to get what he wants.

You cant back down and show that you're scared, dogs are very good at reading body language. I agree that he shouldn't have tried to pet it before any real rehabilitation was done though. He based his actions off experience and this time things went a little different.

Last edited by Hit Em' Up; 03-12-2013 at 06:05 PM..
 03-12-2013, 06:35 PM         #34
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hit Em' Up said:
You should be able to handle a dogs food bowl while hes eating from it without getting bitten. A dog you own should never ever bite the hand that feeds it. He hit the dog because he was G checkin it lol. In the wild if a dog comes at the alpha male, the alpha male puts the dog in his place. If that's not done then the dog will think hes in charge and will use force whenever he feels necessary to get what he wants.

You cant back down and show that you're scared, dogs are very good at reading body language. I agree that he shouldn't have tried to pet it before any real rehabilitation was done though. He based his actions off experience and this time things went a little different.
LOL

HE BIT THE DOG WHISPERER...not his owner...n*gga does not know this guy...

obviously the G check didnt work...whisperer left with a bloody mary on his hand son....

dog had no idea who the hell that person was standing close to his food...whisperer came too close and was given a fair warning...then he checked the dog ...

dog let him slide that time and he tried it again dog wasnt fu*king around that time and nipped his hand....

bet if the whisperer tried again dog would go for the neck....thats why the episode ended haha...

the dog whisperer knows his limits...
 5 years ago '06        #35
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449
Pedro almost lost his hand fu*king around with that dog. Lol.
 5 years ago '09        #36
dbailey86 
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 230 230

Shoulda brought my man in for backup
 5 years ago '13        #37
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Damn, I would not say he got exposed. Cause he stood his ground fter the bite and tried to make the dog submissive.

Homie is tough. I know if it was me, I would probably consider k!lling that dog by getting it put down or get that sh*t neutered and everytime I look at it I would be like that's why you can't fu*k no bi*ches you bi*ch!

He would calm down after that.

03-12-2013, 07:12 PM         #38
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's always on about a.sserting dominance over your dog and sh*t. I thought he'd been bitten on the show before. How long has that sh*t been on now? Dude had a good run if this really is the first time it's happened on camera.

Yeah, yanking your hand out of an animals mouth, when it's clinched like that is a terrible idea. I wonder if he'll be as bold after this.
 5 years ago '10        #39
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
that dog's owner a bi*ch llh didn't say hold up muthufu*ka when he kicked his dog or nothing. U never fu*k with a dog's bowl/food while they're eating esp if you a stranger. But homie kicked that dog tho
 03-12-2013, 08:45 PM         #40
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this guy kicking the dog... trys to pet it after he basically teased him by giving him food then making him stop eating.... wish the dog went for the juggular.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago