New Jay-Z Solo Album Due Out This Year?!

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,752 | Props total: 1566 1566
ay main whats with all the Bp3 hate its nowhere near his best but it was far from garbage too many bangers/good song on it...

What we talkin bout
Run this town
thank you
on to the next one
Doa
Empire state of mind
Already Home
Reminder
star is born
 5 years ago '12        #102
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 whothebestmc said:
you are an idiot...have you ever even heard american gangster?
That's like askin if I ever heard of eminem encore album. 3 good songs don't make a great album. Man Females do that sh*t. When an artist has ONE good song on the cd, they say the cd is outstanding. But they go in the car and that's only song they play. What songs did american gangsta have that made top 40? fu*k it, top 200....
 5 years ago '09        #103
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
 Trelli3Matrix said:
What's ur top 3 jay albums.
1.RD 2.BP1 3.Vol. 1
 5 years ago '04        #104
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
Bp3 was bumping im ready for some new hov heat...not that suit and tie ish haha
 5 years ago '09        #106
Vos 2 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Ask people what their top jay albums r. See what albums critics rate the highest. When u think of jay z, u think of reasonable doubt just off of gp. Then comes the life and times, and blueprint 1 and 2. And of course the black album which solidified him. Especially when he said "I drop that black, album then I back out it as the best rapper Alive n*ggas ask about me from, bricks to billboards, from grams to Grammys". When I heard that I was like, yea, that boy know he a god damn legend. After that its been laziness since he proved he didn't have to try anymore. "I'm flyin out to Pisa, just to get some pizza" "she heard i move that d, have her by the bladder she like oh I gotta pee" lol "I be tryna chill bi*ches wanna fu*k me, every little city that I go, fu*k me"

lol you think Vol 2 and 3 and Blueprint 2 are better than AG? fu*k outta here. American Gangster was very well received, critically.
 5 years ago '08        #107
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Compared to what... I'm talkin bout jays catalog, not generally speaking. Beside blue magic, what songs did that cd have? What are the most forgettable jay albums? Which ones are the least celebrated? The sh*t was rushed. Had no big hits, will not come up as one of jays best. Jay hasn't put a real dent making song (verse wise) out since 2003 and that was off black album, (dirt of your shoulders) and tha song la la la from bad boys 2.

Re listen to the album son...I know, fallen, say hello, pray, ignorant sh*t...all heat rocks....whole album was flames except for hello brooklyn
 03-13-2013, 12:21 AM         #108
GradSchoolSwag  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Especially peep the Remot album remix of the AG album. Better than the actual album IMO. And yes, AG is full of great tracks.

The fact that you listed Blue Magic as the "best" forfeits your opinion...
 5 years ago '04        #109
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 Ra-da-god said:
ay main whats with all the Bp3 hate its nowhere near his best but it was far from garbage too many bangers/good song on it...

What we talkin bout
Run this town
thank you
on to the next one
Doa
Empire state of mind
Already Home
Reminder
star is born
these lames don't even know what the fukk they talkin about
 5 years ago '05        #110
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
idk n*ggas really hating on bp3
 03-13-2013, 12:34 AM         #111
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope he got some trap beats on this album for the younger n*ggas, fu*k that boring a.ss soulful sh*t. I know Spiff gon make it happen
 5 years ago '12        #112
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:

Re listen to the album son...I know, fallen, say hello, pray, ignorant sh*t...all heat rocks....whole album was flames except for hello brooklyn
How many hits.
 5 years ago '06        #113
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
4yrs. I think that enough time to come up with some new material. His Daughter is in his life thats a new experience. A 4 yr Break and new n*ggas in the game I think thats enough hunger for Hov to drop something dope.

Guru was talking about Jay doing a concept album that he said he should of done yrs ago. He said that back in late 11 -or early 12. I dont know if thats gonna happen But Im looking forward to new material.
 5 years ago '12        #114
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Vos said:
lol you think Vol 2 and 3 and Blueprint 2 are better than AG? fu*k outta here. American Gangster was very well received, critically.
Name something critical about AG. What did it do to his career? What place does it hold in hip-hop? Black album was the last time we will get jay z in top form. Just like eminem show was the last his fans will get from eminem in top form. But yea, AG did have blue magic was a 10/10 song. As an album tho, nah. BP2 trumps.
 5 years ago '06        #115
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
bigasst*tties
 5 years ago '06        #116
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
idk n*ggas really hating on bp3
It was Luke Warm like all his albums after the Black ALbum.

n*ggas love to talk about AG was a classic on here and thats the problem only on here will n*ggas say that.

Its a solid album. AG KC BP3 are all solid lukewarm albums, that some liked over the others depending on who you ask but almost all would say his best work has come before those albums.

I like KC over AG and BP3 and AG over BP3.. They all have good songs and some Avg Jay sh*t which is still better than most n*ggas.

I think this album Is gonna be fire.. He has a little something to prove.
 5 years ago '06        #117
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Name something critical about AG. What did it do to his career? What place does it hold in hip-hop? Black album was the last time we will get jay z in top form. Just like eminem show was the last his fans will get from eminem in top form. But yea, AG did have blue magic was a 10/10 song. As an album tho, nah. BP2 trumps.
I would take BP2 over AG but AG >> Vol 2 or 3

The Best song on AG are:

1. Part Life
2. Say Hello
3. No Hook
4. Success
5. Blue Magic
6. Ignorant sh*t
7. Fallin
8. American Dreamin
9. Roc Boys

But none of those songs are super dope I gotta play 24 7 Bangers. Their all very solid tho.
 03-13-2013, 01:24 AM         #118
rossic75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Compared to what... I'm talkin bout jays catalog, not generally speaking. Beside blue magic, what songs did that cd have? What are the most forgettable jay albums? Which ones are the least celebrated? The sh*t was rushed. Had no big hits, will not come up as one of jays best. Jay hasn't put a real dent making song (verse wise) out since 2003 and that was off black album, (dirt of your shoulders) and tha song la la la from bad boys 2.
Listen here you wannabe thug Mickey Mouse(avy pic)....you are a moron and have horrible opinions on this topic. Blue Magic was one of the weakest tracks on AG. Album was a concept album with 85% of the songs being crack rocks. You said verse wise since 2003, Jay hasn't put out anything memorable I do not even want to get started. There are some near classic verses on AG and a ton since 03. I would love to hear who you listen to clown.
 5 years ago '04        #119
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
i really hope he keeps the coke references to a minimum. the only white he really sees now in the skin of the owner of the nets, that russian dude. it would be nice if he got on some nas sh*t and kicked some substance on this album. the more coke references he makes, the faster i'm going to delete his album from my hard drive.
 5 years ago '12        #120
kennypedia 
space
space
space
$758 | Props total: 266 266
I like how literally no one in the last 7 pages has brought up J. Cole's name because we all know Jay literally cares nothing about his existence lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy