New Jay-Z Solo Album Due Out This Year?!

most viewed right now
 60
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #81
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345




We will see who has a better album. Both will be dope.

 5 years ago '09        #82
kellica 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,897 | Props total: 1828 1828
 Kobane said:
Looks like Hov got that K.Dot feature in the vault

 5 years ago '10        #83
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
 Illstreet said:
It'd be kinda hard...

He's not Divorced, in Debt and Lonely... And his Daughter isn't a smut for the whole World to see.
But yet Nas looks 10 years younger & happier than Jay even with all the "gossip" you mentioned (divorce, debt & daughter). How can a man in debt afford to be one of the 3 investors of 1 million dollars into a start up company? The TMZ gossip got you haters in a zone.
 5 years ago '10        #84
rdrake 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,353 | Props total: 496 496
Classic Brooklyn stand up
 5 years ago '08        #85
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15536 15536
 UrbanLife said:
But yet Nas looks 10 years younger & happier than Jay even with all the "gossip" you mentioned (divorce, debt & daughter). How can a man in debt afford to be one of the 3 investors of 1 million dollars into a start up company? The TMZ gossip got you haters in a zone.


How the fu*k u know how happy nas is or isn't?
 5 years ago '12        #86
Trelli3Matrix 
space
avatar space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
Needs that timbaland track. So far every song them two worked on became big hits!!! He needs another album like black album. Good balance of songs, had hits, good beats, and was short and straight to the point. No filler. Later for all these 19 song albums. Give me 11 of your best songs so I can say "I can listen to that sh*t all the way through". Bp3 just had hype cuz it was part of the BP series. He kinda lost his wit a flow. Now his sh*t sounds forced...he k!lled that Timberlake track tho.
 5 years ago '12        #87
Trelli3Matrix 
space
avatar space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 UrbanLife said:
But yet Nas looks 10 years younger & happier than Jay even with all the "gossip" you mentioned (divorce, debt & daughter). How can a man in debt afford to be one of the 3 investors of 1 million dollars into a start up company? The TMZ gossip got you haters in a zone.
Lmfao u kno how many n*ggas look so thuggish on the outside but are actually sweet and full of apple pie on the inside?? And to be honest, I never see nas smile. So what happy are u talkin bout? He may have been happier TEN years ago lol
 5 years ago '09        #88
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,527 | Props total: 9339 9339
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Lmfao u kno how many n*ggas look so thuggish on the outside but are actually sweet and full of apple pie on the inside?? And to be honest, I never see nas smile. So what happy are u talkin bout? He may have been happier TEN years ago lol
At-least Nas is not Ugly like
 5 years ago '12        #89
Trelli3Matrix 
space
avatar space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Vos said:
American Gangster? Watch the Throne?
No u did not just say American gangster... That and kingdom are solo forgettable. U never hear those albums come up in a jay conversation when speaking positive about his music. His last solid album was the black album. Oh and watch the throne wasn't HIS album. He can't get an award for that without kanye. That's a group effort.
 5 years ago '08        #90
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15536 15536
 ash1990 said:
At-least Nas is not Ugly like
Judging mens looks now are we?
 5 years ago '08        #91
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15536 15536
 Trelli3Matrix said:
No u did not just say American gangster... That and kingdom are solo forgettable. U never hear those albums come up in a jay conversation when speaking positive about his music. His last solid album was the black album. Oh and watch the throne wasn't HIS album. He can't get an award for that without kanye. That's a group effort.


out of 10 people u talk to, 9 will say AG was the sh*t...fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '12        #92
Trelli3Matrix 
space
avatar space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 ash1990 said:
At-least Nas is not Ugly like
Lol so I c u buy albums for the cover art.
 5 years ago '09        #93
Vos 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
How the fu*k is American Gangster 'forgettable'? That's a top 3 Jay album. And sure, WTT is a joint effort but his verses on that album were mostly GREAT, why shouldn't it count as an indicator oh where he's at musically?
 5 years ago '13        #94
flyguy2000 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 584 584
............Nas lost
 5 years ago '09        #95
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,527 | Props total: 9339 9339
American Gangster is not even better than Vol. 1, I rank Vol.1 HIGH, IMO it's Jay-Z third best album.
 5 years ago '09        #96
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,527 | Props total: 9339 9339
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Lol so I c u buy albums for the cover art.
I was trolling, I have all Jay-Z's album except WTT and Kingdome Come

tho even Hova admitted on Song Cry u know what


Last edited by Ash10; 03-12-2013 at 06:26 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #97
Trelli3Matrix 
space
avatar space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Eagles All Day said:


out of 10 people u talk to, 9 will say AG was the sh*t...fu*k outta here
Compared to what... I'm talkin bout jays catalog, not generally speaking. Beside blue magic, what songs did that cd have? What are the most forgettable jay albums? Which ones are the least celebrated? The sh*t was rushed. Had no big hits, will not come up as one of jays best. Jay hasn't put a real dent making song (verse wise) out since 2003 and that was off black album, (dirt of your shoulders) and tha song la la la from bad boys 2.
 5 years ago '12        #98
Trelli3Matrix 
space
avatar space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Vos said:
How the fu*k is American Gangster 'forgettable'? That's a top 3 Jay album. And sure, WTT is a joint effort but his verses on that album were mostly GREAT, why shouldn't it count as an indicator oh where he's at musically?
Ask people what their top jay albums r. See what albums critics rate the highest. When u think of jay z, u think of reasonable doubt just off of gp. Then comes the life and times, and blueprint 1 and 2. And of course the black album which solidified him. Especially when he said "I drop that black, album then I back out it as the best rapper Alive n*ggas ask about me from, bricks to billboards, from grams to Grammys". When I heard that I was like, yea, that boy know he a god damn legend. After that its been laziness since he proved he didn't have to try anymore. "I'm flyin out to Pisa, just to get some pizza" "she heard i move that d, have her by the bladder she like oh I gotta pee" lol "I be tryna chill bi*ches wanna fu*k me, every little city that I go, fu*k me"
 5 years ago '12        #99
Trelli3Matrix 
space
avatar space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 ash1990 said:
I was trolling, I have all Jay-Z's album except WTT and Kingdome Come

tho even Hova admitted on Song Cry u know what
What's ur top 3 jay albums.
 5 years ago '11        #100
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$20,247 | Props total: 10682 10682
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Compared to what... I'm talkin bout jays catalog, not generally speaking. Beside blue magic, what songs did that cd have? What are the most forgettable jay albums? Which ones are the least celebrated? The sh*t was rushed. Had no big hits, will not come up as one of jays best. Jay hasn't put a real dent making song (verse wise) out since 2003 and that was off black album, (dirt of your shoulders) and tha song la la la from bad boys 2.
you are an idiot...have you ever even heard american gangster?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
1 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Offset posts demolished car and hospital pics.. damn
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy