New Jay-Z Solo Album Due Out This Year?!

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #81
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305

We will see who has a better album. Both will be dope.

5 years ago '09        #82
kellica 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 1291 1291
 Kobane said:
Looks like Hov got that K.Dot feature in the vault

5 years ago '10        #83
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
 Illstreet said:
It'd be kinda hard...

He's not Divorced, in Debt and Lonely... And his Daughter isn't a smut for the whole World to see.
But yet Nas looks 10 years younger & happier than Jay even with all the "gossip" you mentioned (divorce, debt & daughter). How can a man in debt afford to be one of the 3 investors of 1 million dollars into a start up company? The TMZ gossip got you haters in a zone.
 5 years ago '10        #84
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
Classic Brooklyn stand up
 5 years ago '08        #85
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
 UrbanLife said:
But yet Nas looks 10 years younger & happier than Jay even with all the "gossip" you mentioned (divorce, debt & daughter). How can a man in debt afford to be one of the 3 investors of 1 million dollars into a start up company? The TMZ gossip got you haters in a zone.

How the fu*k u know how happy nas is or isn't?
 5 years ago '12        #86
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
Needs that timbaland track. So far every song them two worked on became big hits!!! He needs another album like black album. Good balance of songs, had hits, good beats, and was short and straight to the point. No filler. Later for all these 19 song albums. Give me 11 of your best songs so I can say "I can listen to that sh*t all the way through". Bp3 just had hype cuz it was part of the BP series. He kinda lost his wit a flow. Now his sh*t sounds forced...he k!lled that Timberlake track tho.
 5 years ago '12        #87
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 UrbanLife said:
Lmfao u kno how many n*ggas look so thuggish on the outside but are actually sweet and full of apple pie on the inside?? And to be honest, I never see nas smile. So what happy are u talkin bout? He may have been happier TEN years ago lol
 5 years ago '09        #88
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Lmfao u kno how many n*ggas look so thuggish on the outside but are actually sweet and full of apple pie on the inside?? And to be honest, I never see nas smile. So what happy are u talkin bout? He may have been happier TEN years ago lol
At-least Nas is not Ugly like
 5 years ago '12        #89
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Vos said:
American Gangster? Watch the Throne?
No u did not just say American gangster... That and kingdom are solo forgettable. U never hear those albums come up in a jay conversation when speaking positive about his music. His last solid album was the black album. Oh and watch the throne wasn't HIS album. He can't get an award for that without kanye. That's a group effort.
 5 years ago '08        #90
space
space
 ash1990 said:
Judging mens looks now are we?
 5 years ago '08        #91
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
No u did not just say American gangster... That and kingdom are solo forgettable. U never hear those albums come up in a jay conversation when speaking positive about his music. His last solid album was the black album. Oh and watch the throne wasn't HIS album. He can't get an award for that without kanye. That's a group effort.

out of 10 people u talk to, 9 will say AG was the sh*t...fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '12        #92
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 ash1990 said:
Lol so I c u buy albums for the cover art.
 5 years ago '09        #93
Vos 2 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
How the fu*k is American Gangster 'forgettable'? That's a top 3 Jay album. And sure, WTT is a joint effort but his verses on that album were mostly GREAT, why shouldn't it count as an indicator oh where he's at musically?
 5 years ago '13        #94
flyguy2000 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,391 | Props total: 510 510
............Nas lost
 5 years ago '09        #95
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
American Gangster is not even better than Vol. 1, I rank Vol.1 HIGH, IMO it's Jay-Z third best album.
 5 years ago '09        #96
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Lol so I c u buy albums for the cover art.
I was trolling, I have all Jay-Z's album except WTT and Kingdome Come

tho even Hova admitted on Song Cry u know what

Last edited by Ash10; 03-12-2013 at 07:26 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #97
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:

out of 10 people u talk to, 9 will say AG was the sh*t...fu*k outta here
Compared to what... I'm talkin bout jays catalog, not generally speaking. Beside blue magic, what songs did that cd have? What are the most forgettable jay albums? Which ones are the least celebrated? The sh*t was rushed. Had no big hits, will not come up as one of jays best. Jay hasn't put a real dent making song (verse wise) out since 2003 and that was off black album, (dirt of your shoulders) and tha song la la la from bad boys 2.
 5 years ago '12        #98
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Vos said:
How the fu*k is American Gangster 'forgettable'? That's a top 3 Jay album. And sure, WTT is a joint effort but his verses on that album were mostly GREAT, why shouldn't it count as an indicator oh where he's at musically?
Ask people what their top jay albums r. See what albums critics rate the highest. When u think of jay z, u think of reasonable doubt just off of gp. Then comes the life and times, and blueprint 1 and 2. And of course the black album which solidified him. Especially when he said "I drop that black, album then I back out it as the best rapper Alive n*ggas ask about me from, bricks to billboards, from grams to Grammys". When I heard that I was like, yea, that boy know he a god damn legend. After that its been laziness since he proved he didn't have to try anymore. "I'm flyin out to Pisa, just to get some pizza" "she heard i move that d, have her by the bladder she like oh I gotta pee" lol "I be tryna chill bi*ches wanna fu*k me, every little city that I go, fu*k me"
 5 years ago '12        #99
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 ash1990 said:
I was trolling, I have all Jay-Z's album except WTT and Kingdome Come

tho even Hova admitted on Song Cry u know what
What's ur top 3 jay albums.
 5 years ago '11        #100
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 9495 9495
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Compared to what... I'm talkin bout jays catalog, not generally speaking. Beside blue magic, what songs did that cd have? What are the most forgettable jay albums? Which ones are the least celebrated? The sh*t was rushed. Had no big hits, will not come up as one of jays best. Jay hasn't put a real dent making song (verse wise) out since 2003 and that was off black album, (dirt of your shoulders) and tha song la la la from bad boys 2.
you are an idiot...have you ever even heard american gangster?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy