most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21192 21192
 Brooklyn Lost said:
A.I the real GOD

But like Bully said. The way he lives. I doubt he gets to 55. He's a bad alcoholic.

He's the one that fu*ked up Melo why you think melo got the chubby face. Melo is an alchy

While melo is out getting drunk at 3 am at the club while Lala is on the other side of the country. Lebron on a off game day; was in bed by 8 cuz he knows he needs the rest

We all know the motto
Sonnnnnnnnnnnnn Will be having me in tears

5 years ago '11        #22
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6491 6491
 supervillain said:
I made the same fu*king face when I read his post
 5 years ago '05        #23
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 kingofthecity said:
"At 45, Iverson"

[pic - click to view]

you can't comprehend English? It says when he turns 45 he can start collecting the pension if he wants.
 5 years ago '09        #24
sinceretx 1 heat pts
space
space
$386 | Props total: 194 194
This is old news.. I heard this on sports talk radio last year.
 5 years ago '06        #25
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,844 | Props total: 1756 1756
 Dee504 said:
You'd be dumb for wanting to be able to spend your money you earned?

You dumbass it dont matter if he blew it as soon as it got in his possession it's his money he went On that court and earned.

n*gga like 37 and another n*gga gon tell him when he can sped his hard earned money.

Like I said he'd be smart to keep it in dudes possession but if he wanted his money he's got every right to it.
No, he wouldn't be smart to keep it in dudes name. He would pay a gift tax, and still wouldn't have control.

A long term account collects interest, and you can pull out your money anytime with a large tax.

You act like hes getting fu*ked, when really a great friend gave him advice, and he took it. He's not a victim, so stfu.

He earned it your right, but your wrong for thinking he doesn't have to manage it lol. You prolly don't even have a checking account acting like that, so how can you grasp a savings account
 5 years ago '10        #26
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 5 years ago '11        #27
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,484 | Props total: 6347 6347
i think this was posted before but either way
that's my dude
 5 years ago '12        #28
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 538 538
good news

he def needs people like that around
 5 years ago '11        #29
OBv 
space
space
space
$1,544 | Props total: 2286 2286
 Brooklyn Lost said:
A.I the real GOD

But like Bully said. The way he lives. I doubt he gets to 55. He's a bad alcoholic.

He's the one that fu*ked up Melo why you think melo got the chubby face. Melo is an alchy

While melo is out getting drunk at 3 am at the club while Lala is on the other side of the country. Lebron on a off game day; was in bed by 8 cuz he knows he needs the rest

We all know the motto
Yo, this sh*t is brilliant
 5 years ago '05        #30
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 d2921 said:
If at all possible, Iverson will issue a restraining order against himself until he’s 62 or so.
 5 years ago '13        #31
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
Man...

This article says 45 he can start drawing a pension. Iverson is 37 and need the money now! Plus some of you said the article was old. I smell bullsh*t. But his friend is wise as hell for doing that.

Last edited by Guvnor; 03-12-2013 at 03:59 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #32
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 JickBangz said:
Man...

This article say 45. Iverson is 37 plus some of you said the article was old. I smell bullsh*t.

Way too many retarded n*ggas on this site...
 5 years ago '04        #33
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,462 | Props total: 1455 1455
he also got a lifetime contract too

Reebok Int'l announced last night a lifetime deal with 76ers G Allen Iverson that is projected to pay him about $10M this year, "with minimum guarantees in successive years," according to Stephen Smith of the PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER, who writes the deal "is listed as an extension" of the 10-year, $50M deal Iverson signed five and a half years ago. While Reebok execs "would not discuss specifics, the $50[M] is said to be the minimum amount Iverson could receive under the new deal." Reebok and 76ers execs both said that they "expect that the $10[M] annual figure should not dip considerably over the next few years as long as Iverson's apparel line — and Reebok itself — continue to do well and Iverson is playing." Smith adds, "there is a morals clause in the contract, although sources would not describe what it says" (PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER, 11/29). Reebok Chair Paul Fireman: "This is the only time I've signed, literally, a lifetime contract — one in which we will work every day diligently on behalf of Allen and Reebok." In Philadelphia, John Smallwood writes, "with Reebok set to unveil" an ad campaign in early '02, Iverson "is scheduled for increased visibility on [TV], in magazines and on the Internet." Reebok also plans "to develop a broader line of Iverson's signature I-3 products" (PHILADELPHIA DAILY NEWS, 11/29). Fireman, on Iverson's marketability: "Reebok has only just begun to experience the vast benefits of Allen's enormous appeal to young men who admire his authenticity, integrity, passion and tenacity." Iverson stated, "Reebok as been with me since day one, and they have stuck with me through good times and bad" (BLOOMBERG NEWS, 11/28). The AP's Rob Maaddi reported that Iverson's signature shoe, "The Answer," has been "among the top sellers in the industry since its inception five years ago" (AP, 11/28). During TNT's broadcast of Wizards-76ers last night, analyst Hubie Brown said of Iverson, "His sneaker during the fiscal year that just passed was the highest selling sneaker in all of the business. That's kind of interesting" (TNT, 11/28).

03-12-2013, 04:15 PM         #34
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they released this story last year when the broke allegations came up
 5 years ago '04        #35
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,462 | Props total: 1455 1455
oh n btw
The initial Reebok deal was worth $5 million a year. Apparently, that annual payout is guaranteed for life. With that in mind, the Reebok check accounts for 26% of his annual pay

Read more:
 5 years ago '07        #36
THA JUICEMANE 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 590 590
Yeah i heard bawt this too while back didnt know if it were tru or not but seein Bubba Chuck still hittin the Atl scene clubbin blowin $ damn near confirmed he was OK
 utdpridah said:
Old news, but as a huge fan of his I'm happy it's true.
 5 years ago '10        #37
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
AI had the last laugh
 5 years ago '04        #38
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,780 | Props total: 11587 11587
 Rique said:
You sound just as dumb as AI man
 03-12-2013, 04:50 PM         #39
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
holy sh*t allen inverson is a moron. he doesnt deserve a friend that like
And you deserve to speak?

5 years ago '05        #40
realfastMustang 
space
space
$26,586 | Props total: 104 104
 #thereturn said:
iverson has earned over 200mil in the nba(not even considering the endorsement money he was getting from reebok that was a massive contract as well), a friend had forsite to put away 35mil of that 200.. Which still left him with 165mil. And your sitting here asking questions as to why he can't touch his money when he's down to his last 35mil until he's 55?

If given that money right now, iverson would literally blow that money in less than 5-10 years. You must have forgotten iverson has a serious gambling problem. Whats the point of having friends if they aren't looking out for you in the long run. And at the end of the day, if he blew through that much cash, in 15 years, you shouldn't be asking any questions as to why he should wait until he's 55. Remember thats his last 35mil, it's easy and cool to blow money when you're getting annual 18mil per year checks, but thats not happening anymore, his friend was smart. And if iverson was real, he'd atleast give his friend 1mil of that money for doing that for him.

Think about that for a second, iverson at one point was making damn near 18-20mil per year.. And after a long a.ss nba career, he's down to just 2 seasons worth of paychecks only because of a friend doing him a favor.
this.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy