Mar 11 - 6-Month-Old Shot Multiple Times In Chicago: Baby, Her Father Wounded In South Side Gunfire

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You Taking Down This Black/Thai MILF?
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Latina with a donkey butt 🍑
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent says he will put Ja Rule to sleep if he ever sees him
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset RUIN Migo Rollout & Is Getting Cancel For Homophobic Line "I Do..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,623 | Props total: 15114 15114
 Dun Dada said:
I dont get it the government isnt more proactive in solving these problems..like they are always down to send tanks and soldiers to foreign countries to fix their so called problems but they wont do anything about stuff like this which happens way too often
fu*kin half the country is ready to start a civil war over gun control, you think them bringing in tanks and sh*t into a city is gonna go down whatsoever?
 5 years ago '12        #102
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,642 | Props total: 6224 6224
Damn Rip, sh*t is crazyy

Im headed out to the south side in the summer for a couple weeks to stay with my grandma on 82nd and some more family on 76th..I havnt been out there in a good 4 years but it cant be too much different from what is was before

Someone from chicago please tell me Leon's bbq is still up?
 03-13-2013, 06:08 PM         #103
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eminence Grise said:
Well said. I seriously don't understand how a community of people can expect someone to change things for them when they themselves aren't doing anything to change the situation. You can't help someone who hasn't taken the first step. IE: If you're trying to help your friend get a job with you, he has to at least fill out the application...you can't do that for him. Same thing here. Black people have to make a real effort towards changing things in the community and stop expecting someone to do for you what you won't even do for yourselves. Quit glamorizing the foolishness we to do each other and yet deeming it wrong only when others do the very same things. The problem is internal. All that white man stuff is only a crutch now. We've been blaming the white man for how long? And look what that has done to our progress -- it has sent us moving backwards. It's time to look within the community (actually, it's been time).

We can't blame the white man for ignorance, but at what point do you stop blaming the black man entirely for the current state of Black America. I mean my n*gga you just compared the need for the country to stop (not help) STOP these senseless murders in just Chicago alone to filling out a fu*king job application.....essentially stating if those people want to act like animals then let the rest of the race suffer until some bad Jim Brown a.ss n*gga goes on a gang banger k!lling spree like this a 1970's blaxplotation film....................we have have made real effort to change, a majority of our young are not in jail, they are in college, A majority of our men are not jobless on welfare, they are employed, and a large majority of our women are not welfare queens, they are working and slowly becoming a high commodity in corporate America. These ignorant n*gga's are the minority, and we could probably combat the situation a little better if we started supporting the actual progression of inner cities by better the living standards........but that's entitlement remember? And lord knows poor people dont deserve those, especially poor black people........ My dude your acting like blacks have the ability to just go out and make changes that will affect the entire race for the better.......that's not reality, individually we can all do a little better.......but as an accumulative group I think our progression to where we are today is a hell of a lot better compared to 55 years ago...............but as always with Black America we let stereotypes depict who we are as people......we do it to each other in our own race, and white American has been doing it for ages...................and by the way my dude.......if these young black men were out k!lling young white males at the same rate they are each other......Obama would have his a.ss on TV shedding tears like it was his own kids.........20 white babies die and we get stricter gun laws.........500 black men, women, and children die and we get a ( get your sh*t together blackie) moment........ you n*ggas are something else.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-13-2013 at 06:14 PM..
 03-13-2013, 06:20 PM         #104
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:

trust me, they're definitely coming soon to a city near you.

[pic - click to view]

Dude your usually good for posting good sh*t, but lately you've been on some bullsh*t......
 03-13-2013, 07:00 PM         #105
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Westbrook voice* Y'all n*ggas trippin.
 5 years ago '04        #106
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,188 | Props total: 468 468
It's a catch 22, people say the inner city needs more opportunity but when u bring jobs into neighborhoods they wanna rob em or gangbang in front of the business makin businesses want to leave.. It works both ways. Respect ur neighborhood, decrease crime and business will build
 5 years ago '04        #107
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
space
$32,785 | Props total: 6283 6283
dam man sh*t hurts especially if u have kids
 5 years ago '04        #108
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,650 | Props total: 13 13
So I heard on the news that this pus*y used her as a human shield. Talmbout he was changing her diaper, lyin a.ss n*gga will get whats coming to him.
 5 years ago '04        #109
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
space
$32,785 | Props total: 6283 6283
 TNWTMP said:
So I heard on the news that this pus*y used her as a human shield. Talmbout he was changing her diaper, lyin a.ss n*gga will get whats coming to him.
i dont believe that sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Check out the recoil from this pistol.
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chantel Jeffries Camel T0e
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nike Air Max Day 2018 Lineup....Oh yeah
34 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! @Ari Gold He Got Himself A PAWG
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside meanwhile neighborhood pools in china
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cardi B Tops Beyonce to Become First Woman With Five Simultaneous Top 10 Hits ..
76 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Mark Wahlberg Denies Steroid Ring Involvement: ‘Accusations Are Compl..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy