Mar 11 - 6-Month-Old Shot Multiple Times In Chicago: Baby, Her Father Wounded In South Side Gunfire

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Youngporter 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 439 439
Originally Posted by Eminence Grise
But black people aren't gonna rally, march and protest over this. They'll express their condolences and keep it moving. And you wonder why government doesn't give a fu*k. How can you expect them to give a fu*k about your community when you don't even give a fu*k? If you'd ride for this cause the same way you did over Trayvon Martin, you might get some results. But instead, you make excuses and justify the senseless murders in your own community (which happens at astonishing rates), but you get loud when a non-black k!lls a black.

chi needs to stop with this sh*t already. being the hardest city dont mean sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #82
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,982 | Props total: 5914 5914
 Eminence Grise said:
But black people aren't gonna rally, march and protest over this. They'll express their condolences and keep it moving. And you wonder why government doesn't give a fu*k. How can you expect them to give a fu*k about your community when you don't even give a fu*k? If you'd ride for this cause the same way you did over Trayvon Martin, you might get some results. But instead, you make excuses and justify the senseless murders in your own community (which happens at astonishing rates), but you get loud when a non-black k!lls a black.
Preach mane
 03-13-2013, 10:37 AM         #83
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiestoFriendly said:
sad but true.

i think it's fu*ked up that us black people only seem to get worked up when it is a white person gunnin down one of our own.

but black on black crime happens everyday and we shrug it off like it's nothing.

crime is only an issue if it happens in "nice" suburban areas full of white people. but cities like Chicago, they could give a fu*k less. cuz those cities are full of black people. this country just gon sit back and watch us all k!ll each other.
Thats not true, plenty of black people are disgusted by the crime going on in these cities, however you cant protest against crime if the ones committing the crimes are getting arrested, which is why people are upset most times when a white person commits a crime not because of the crime ittself but most times the person who committs the crime does not face criminal action.........in this case we are concerned about the high number of murders going on in this city, but what can we do about it? Dont just put the deaths on black people , its as much your problem as it ours, and really the only people who can put a stop to the deaths is the government.....they need to serioulsy come down hard on that city and implement some curfews and go after the leaders of these gangs and get them off the street......but as history of America has shown us they wont intervene until the violence spills over to the "other side" of town.
 5 years ago '11        #84
Blokka Blokka 4 heat pts
space
space
$485 | Props total: 312 312
yall n*ggas need to stop blaming all of chicago

a majority of these k!llings comes from one neighborhood and thats englewood
 5 years ago '12        #85
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,798 | Props total: 18425 18425
 Blokka Blokka said:
yall n*ggas need to stop blaming all of chicago

a majority of these k!llings comes from one neighborhood and thats englewood
Send the drones. fu*k em.
 03-13-2013, 11:00 AM         #86
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eminence Grise said:
I absolutely agree with this post. The problem is blacks are afraid of the people in their community. If a cop or some white guys come into the neighborhood and k!lls another black man its easier to protest that because he's an outsider, he's not your neighbor, and protesting him there isnt a high likelihood he's coming back to terrorize you. Now say you try to organize against gangs in your neighborhood, well they are in your neighborhood they can get you when you least expect it. I think most who are fed up and have the means to just leave.

It's like that code the streets have about not snitching. It's dumb as hell because you're allowing criminals to escape and it makes it harder for police to police the areas. Some people do it because they think they are doing right but most are just scared that if someone found out they snitched they will have to face payback and thats what it boils down to most times
 5 years ago '05        #87
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
Get well Johnynla( ???? what kind of name is that)

A baby getting shot should never , ever happen
 5 years ago '06        #88
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
Young black male with gang ties k!lled by police...*black people unite*...*black people march*...*black people protest*...

Young black male k!lls innocent babygirl in attempt to k!ll ANOTHER BLACK MALE...*black people remain silent* *black people follow no snitching policy*

These THUGS are k!llING our community...and we do NOTHING.

Black people unite over Trayvon Martin but won't say anything when their own kind are k!lled by eachother.

where is JESSE JACKSON & AL SHARPTON on this issue???

NOTHING will ever be done on this issue...because WHY?

1.) Black people turn their heads when they are called out on their own dirt (i.e. Bill Cosby).
2.) Stupid no snitching POLICY enforced in the hood & in rap music.
3.) Babies having babies.
4.) A system that perpetuates this cycle of ignorance with NO possible end in sight.
5.) A culture that perpetuates violence, s3x, drug use and a false belief that the only way to make money is the fast way.

Perfect example of the hypocrisy in the black community...

Radio station plays latest Lil Wayne single which conforms to my above list (s3x, drugs, violence, etc.)

SAME Radio station then plays a commercial saying "Stop the Violence, increase the peace."

My above post does not refer to ALL black people...but a LARGE majority of them.

I PRAY FOR OUR ANCESTORS THAT WE CAN OVERCOME THESE ODDS.
 03-13-2013, 11:23 AM         #89
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avitos Way said:
I absolutely agree with this post. The problem is blacks are afraid of the people in their community. If a cop or some white guys come into the neighborhood and k!lls another black man its easier to protest that because he's an outsider, he's not your neighbor, and protesting him there isnt a high likelihood he's coming back to terrorize you. Now say you try to organize against gangs in your neighborhood, well they are in your neighborhood they can get you when you least expect it. I think most who are fed up and have the means to just leave.

It's like that code the streets have about not snitching. It's dumb as hell because you're allowing criminals to escape and it makes it harder for police to police the areas. Some people do it because they think they are doing right but most are just scared that if someone found out they snitched they will have to face payback and thats what it boils down to most times
So wait black deaths are black peoples problem because of the community? But if a white victim dies by the hands of this crime, then its everyone's problem? that actually sounds about right
 5 years ago '05        #90
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 pa_general said:
Young black male with gang ties k!lled by police...*black people unite*...*black people march*...*black people protest*...

Young black male k!lls innocent babygirl in attempt to k!ll ANOTHER BLACK MALE...*black people remain silent* *black people follow no snitching policy*

Black people unite over Trayvon Martin but won't say anything when their own kind are k!lled by eachother.

1.) Black people turn their heads when they are called out on their own dirt (i.e. Bill Cosby).
4.) A system that perpetuates this cycle of ignorance with NO possible end in sight.
5.) A culture that perpetuates violence, s3x, drug use and a false belief that the only way to make money is the fast way.

Radio station plays latest Lil Wayne single which conforms to my above list (s3x, drugs, violence, etc.)

SAME Radio station then plays a commercial saying "Stop the Violence, increase the peace."

My above post does not refer to ALL black people...but a LARGE majority of them.

I dont think I am mis-speaking when I say this is the most REAL and POIGNANT post this damn week......right there with my usual gems.....

Never understood the No snitching thing at ALL.....so fu*king back a.ss retarded......

Your cousin gets shot in front of you.....but some gay a.ss street code is not to help police bring justice to his murderer......so staying silent is the way to go

Street/hood/ ghetto folks are who we thought they are......uneducated, inarticulate, going no where, I am a victim, lets bully the hard workers............fu*k ups of society
 03-13-2013, 12:39 PM         #91
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:

I dont think I am mis-speaking when I say this is the most REAL and POIGNANT post this damn week......right there with my usual gems.....

Never understood the No snitching thing at ALL.....so fu*king back a.ss retarded......

Your cousin gets shot in front of you.....but some gay a.ss street code is not to help police bring justice to his murderer......so staying silent is the way to go

Street/hood/ ghetto folks are who we thought they are......uneducated, inarticulate, going no where, I am a victim, lets bully the hard workers............fu*k ups of society
Again they are not protesting the crime, they are protesting the fact that the culprits are not facing legal prosecution, yall keep saying this but yall obviously are missing the point and....dont know wtf yall are talking about......who would they protest against? The city?......But people shoudl come forward if they are a witness and help to get these people off the street.....thats about it......
 5 years ago '09        #92
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,422 | Props total: 17720 17720
 pa_general said:

So Much Realness in this post, thank you brother, you made my day better
 5 years ago '06        #93
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
 Dos-effect said:
Again they are not protesting the crime, they are protesting the fact that the culprits are not facing legal prosecution, yall keep saying this but yall obviously are missing the point and....dont know wtf yall are talking about......who would they protest against? The city?......But people shoudl come forward if they are a witness and help to get these people off the street.....thats about it......
You sir have a point...but if as much effort was put into finding these k!llers as protesting when a white cop k!lls a black kid...we could accomplish so much...

look at the whole Trayvon situation, blacks wore hoodies commemorating Trayvon's life...Blacks raised money for the family...countless CNN coverage...Facebook donation pages, etc.

Yet, when a Black child is k!lled by a stray bullet...all you see is the family crying on TV saying "OMG, how could this have happened???...my poor baby!".

The father of the lost child apparently isn't even cooperating with police due to the idiodic "No Snitch" policy these fools follow.

The only people that can solve the ills of the black community ARE BLACK PEOPLE.

It's time for us to admit that we are INDEED at fault for a lot that goes on in our community.

and STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE for our mistakes!

People always complain about "THE CYCLE" but aren't willing to step up to do anything about it!

RESPONSES I EXPECT FROM A SELECT FEW BX MEMBERS:

"Shut up white boy, and stay in the suburbs you don't know what goes on in the hood."
"You ain't nothing but a HOUSE NEGRO!"
"White people put us in this situation!"
"You corny brothers have no clue what this life is about...it's k!lled or be k!lled."

EXCUSES!
 5 years ago '04        #94
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,349 | Props total: 2788 2788
 FlamboyantOne said:

No snitching policy is not a hood thing at all. No snitching policy is a criminal thing. The main most people Dont snitch because you can actually be made as a target and put your whole family in danger. Its not like you can snitch anonymously because most likely you have to testify as a witness. One of a guy I grew up with got k!lled because he snitched on the dudes homeboy.

Add the fact that most black dudes in the hood had run ins with racist cops to the point they Dont even trust the cops.

I don't support the no snitching bullsh*t, but I understand why people don't snitch on ignorant a.ss n*ggas who has no value in life.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 03-13-2013 at 02:00 PM..
 03-13-2013, 02:14 PM         #95
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
You sir have a point...but if as much effort was put into finding these k!llers as protesting when a white cop k!lls a black kid...we could accomplish so much...

look at the whole Trayvon situation, blacks wore hoodies commemorating Trayvon's life...Blacks raised money for the family...countless CNN coverage...Facebook donation pages, etc.

Yet, when a Black child is k!lled by a stray bullet...all you see is the family crying on TV saying "OMG, how could this have happened???...my poor baby!".

The father of the lost child apparently isn't even cooperating with police due to the idiodic "No Snitch" policy these fools follow.

The only people that can solve the ills of the black community ARE BLACK PEOPLE.

It's time for us to admit that we are INDEED at fault for a lot that goes on in our community.

and STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE for our mistakes!

People always complain about "THE CYCLE" but aren't willing to step up to do anything about it!

RESPONSES I EXPECT FROM A SELECT FEW BX MEMBERS:

"Shut up white boy, and stay in the suburbs you don't know what goes on in the hood."
"You ain't nothing but a HOUSE NEGRO!"
"White people put us in this situation!"
"You corny brothers have no clue what this life is about...it's k!lled or be k!lled."

EXCUSES!
Okay, refer to my last few post in the T.I thread, most of what you are saying I agree with, with the exception of this being exclusively just a black problem. Black people should come forward and point the finger at who did this bullsh*t, but in the same sense all of America should feel like this is the straw that has broken the camels back, but what do we get from America? Not our problem, its going in black neighborhoods and blacks need to fix it.....thats a wrong a.ssumption. Because if this happened in Chicago and a white baby was k!lled or even if the violence spills out into the suburbs, then its an American tragedy and a national conquest......The country as a whole can fix this problem....with participation from everyone....not just black people...the only reason this is not a priority of the White House is because black life is not valued the same way white life is in America...you cant blame de white man for this crime because they had nothing to do with it...however you can demand that a more inclusive response and outrage and resolution be put on the table. Not one that just restricts the rights of blacks in the city, but one that effectively goes after these kids who are commiting these crimes and get them off the streets....and the TM case was a sensational story because his k!ller was not arrested, and most believed that the reason why was because of his skin color(which was not too far from the truth)...and that is where the outrage came from....the same can be said for cops who k!ll blacks with little to no evidence to support the murder they commited and not even getting a slap on the wrist. Personally I can accept that people get murdered everyday and crime happens, but what I dont like is the fact that if a black man k!lls anyone and they are caught they will be held to the fullest extent of the law.....if a cop unjustly k!lls a white man that does not reside in a urban dwelling more then likely he will be held to the fullest extent of the law.....but that cop k!lls a black man....everyone just a.ssumes that the black man had to be guilty........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-13-2013 at 02:23 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #96
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 bennnylava said:
Black people dont rally when a black person gets shot cuz that person will get theirs
no

and no
 5 years ago '11        #97
Blokka Blokka 4 heat pts
space
space
$485 | Props total: 312 312
and one of the most fu*ked up things about it is I can guarantee that the father knows the shooter. But he refuses to say who it is
 5 years ago '05        #98
Opm 
space
space
space
$1,341 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k it, sh*t happens in the hood.
 5 years ago '10        #99
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
well what can we do? esp ppl in other states. this is a nationwide crises and needs to be more than addressed.
 5 years ago '04        #100
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 FlamboyantOne said:
Get well Johnynla( ???? what kind of name is that)

A baby getting shot should never , ever happen
She Passed yesterday morning

Derrick Rose is paying for her funeral expenses
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago