Mar 11 - 6-Month-Old Shot Multiple Times In Chicago: Baby, Her Father Wounded In South Side Gunfire

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #61
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 Peterparker said:
It has got to be a limit to who you shooting at. I hope that little girls face haunt the negro that shot her in his fu*king sleep. That sh*t aint right. And to the nonchalant n*ggas talking about "this sh*t happen everyday" so fu*king what. Let ya mother or somebody in ya family die. See how nonchalant that sh*t is to you. Do you mothafu*kas have a conscious? Karma is real remember that sh*t.
n*gga this sh*t do happen everyday tho
 5 years ago '11        #62
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 Dun Dada said:
I dont get it the government isnt more proactive in solving these problems..like they are always down to send tanks and soldiers to foreign countries to fix their so called problems but they wont do anything about stuff like this which happens way too often
Can't make as much chipper jones off it, but let some white chick get shot with a lil status and they gonna shut that sh*t down yell™
 5 years ago '11        #63
dan86 
space
space
space
$180 | Props total: 21 21
it aint even summer yet
 5 years ago '05        #64
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11790 11790
 OoChiLLoO said:
sh*t is crazy when n*ggas in the thread givin game genie tips to visit they city
Game Genie was the sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #65
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
So yall dont think CHI rappers can reach the youth?
 5 years ago '12        #66
The Consultant 367 heat pts367
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 30375 30375
 Trilluminati GA said:
Nope...these dudes gone do what they want to do at the end of the day.

Do people die everyday well duh we all know that, but do 6 month old babies get shot everyday? Hell naw not even close...
But its all personal opinion if one life means more than the next.
 03-13-2013, 01:28 AM         #67
cylla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For CHicago to have a murder rate similar to that of a third world country, you know it's bad. To me, this is not publicity. I think they're downplaying how bad it is. An alpha city in America should not be having these sort of issues.
 5 years ago '04        #68
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
n*ggas need to do better. if you gunning for someone, hit who the fu*k you're planning on hitting, not no damn kids. dudes are reckless and crazy out there. i am very sorry to hear that a 6 month old died due to gun fire. that's absolutely fu*king bananas. i would really and truly be out for blood. what could the father have done to warrant such bullsh*t??? these n*ggas need a serious intervention as this sh*t has gotten beyond out of control. more police isn't going to solve this at all. something needs to be done socially to cut out all of this bullsh*t. so what? these gang leaders can't come together and cut out the bullsh*t. god damn....the heights of n*gga's ignorance is astronomical. i'm saddened and extremely disappointed at this story. that baby is going to get a restart in life. i hope her soul gets to come back here and try again at this life so how. not a believer in god or reincarnation however this sh*t is just fu*ked up. rip to shorty again.
 5 years ago '12        #69
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10965 10965
she died? holy fu*k man, RIP.

This sh*t is sad, poster above me is right, ignorance is at an all time high.

I think it boils down to just Americans in general being lazy in general combined with the fact that its easier to give your life to the streets and crime than to actually go out and try to make something of yourself. Garbage in=garbage out. Which means that parents who don't steer their kids away from the street life are bound to produce another victim to the streets.

Problem is, when parents actually do a good job of keeping their kids away from that life, other peeps in the hood all of a sudden have a vendetta out for this person. Like "look at this n*gga trying to be better than us, fu*k him let's go rob that n*gga" or "this n*gga is from our hood tryna act better than us, let's k!ll him"

I honestly don't know of a good solution to this problem, other than to pump good education to these kids man. I guess if you could show the young black kids successful black men who have chased money the right way and now have bad bi*ches, nice cars, etc., then that might help. Iono
 5 years ago '08        #70
j8dakiss 
space
space
$732 | Props total: 152 152
 Trilluminati GA said:
Hell Naw
 5 years ago '08        #71
j8dakiss 
space
space
 palogee said:
BAN GUNS IN CHICAGO!!! It's the only way to keep them people safe!!
Ban guns in Chicago.....its not the people with gun cards poppin each other....there has been a influx of guns that have come through the south side I know for sure...its one store damn near in the whole city (which isnt even really in Chicago, south suburb) and they all not coming from there...they coming from Indiana too

Im ex-military and I've bought multiple guns and Im having a hard time right now getting something new because my old thang got stolen from my old place...since I moved and have a new address they wont sell me a gun with that FOID card, but I got lick on 76th where I can get a new 40 or a 45 with an extendo for 300 maybe 250.....so tell what fcuk Im supposted to do
 5 years ago '08        #72
j8dakiss 
space
space
Its really sad, thats my old neighborhood and I about knew this lil girl's father and from what I heard, he was in that life but its alot of cowards on the streets of Chicago and they carrying guns and shooting babies

Straight Ho Shyt

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

03-13-2013, 03:56 AM         #73
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chicago
 5 years ago '04        #74
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
fu*king savages in Chicago
 5 years ago '10        #75
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19
Rest in Peace Baby Girl
 5 years ago '04        #76
supremeskillz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 136 136
The human race continues to fail
 5 years ago '10        #77
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Eminence Grise said:
But black people aren't gonna rally, march and protest over this. They'll express their condolences and keep it moving. And you wonder why government doesn't give a fu*k. How can you expect them to give a fu*k about your community when you don't even give a fu*k? If you'd ride for this cause the same way you did over Trayvon Martin, you might get some results. But instead, you make excuses and justify the senseless murders in your own community (which happens at astonishing rates), but you get loud when a non-black k!lls a black.
EXACTLYYYY!!!!

Black on black crime is more harmful to our state and standard of living than what anything any other race can do...
 5 years ago '10        #78
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 Eminence Grise said:
But black people aren't gonna rally, march and protest over this. They'll express their condolences and keep it moving. And you wonder why government doesn't give a fu*k. How can you expect them to give a fu*k about your community when you don't even give a fu*k? If you'd ride for this cause the same way you did over Trayvon Martin, you might get some results. But instead, you make excuses and justify the senseless murders in your own community (which happens at astonishing rates), but you get loud when a non-black k!lls a black.
sad but true.

i think it's fu*ked up that us black people only seem to get worked up when it is a white person gunnin down one of our own.

but black on black crime happens everyday and we shrug it off like it's nothing.

crime is only an issue if it happens in "nice" suburban areas full of white people. but cities like Chicago, they could give a fu*k less. cuz those cities are full of black people. this country just gon sit back and watch us all k!ll each other.

[video - click to view]

^and n*ggas sleep on this song when it's the truth. smh
 5 years ago '05        #79
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
anyone think these places are dangerous only because of the mindset of the individuals that live there? Possibly even the media being hung up on the negatives about a certain city or area?

I don't know but most cities I go I don't ever think about anything. I just mind my own business and get where I need to go and try not to be to vulnerable with my belongings.
 5 years ago '08        #80
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,286 | Props total: 13664 13664
6 months tho? that baby didnt get to do sh*t with her life sh*ts disgusting
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago