Mar 11 - 6-Month-Old Shot Multiple Times In Chicago: Baby, Her Father Wounded In South Side Gunfire

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-12-2013, 07:15 PM         #41
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chicago is a sh*t pool
 5 years ago '07        #42
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,959 | Props total: 5870 5870
n*ggas aint got souls nomore. DAMN
 03-12-2013, 07:27 PM         #43
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OoChiLLoO said:
sh*t is crazy when n*ggas in the thread givin game genie tips to visit they city
I spat facts. Tell me how you living and where you're living then *No BET*
 5 years ago '04        #44
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 Dun Dada said:
I dont get it the government isnt more proactive in solving these problems..like they are always down to send tanks and soldiers to foreign countries to fix their so called problems but they wont do anything about stuff like this which happens way too often
the military isn't allowed to operate within the United States... plus, they have a "gun ban" in Chicago... so obviously, guns control aint the answer neither...
 5 years ago '08        #45
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
a baby tho?? come on man..sh*t..wtf world we live in..??
 5 years ago '10        #46
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
just a thought....
but how bout we get Chi rappers to make a we all in the same gang video/concert or something. From the vets like GLC, Twista, Shawnna to Keef, Reese, Fredro. Ppl forget the power that rappers have in the black community.
just a thought.....
 03-12-2013, 09:18 PM         #47
Lo 546 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Man, 6 month yr olds bein shot in Chicago. ...

Its nuts out there...truly is...
 5 years ago '06        #48
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3522 3522
People die everyday.....deal with it.
 03-12-2013, 09:35 PM         #49
₪ Skinny Bląc ₪ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chiraq
 5 years ago '12        #50
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,204 | Props total: 9811 9811
 stogz said:
need to burn chiraq down to disinfect the rest of the continent of this disease invested hell hole
 5 years ago '11        #51
Xyrax 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 2458 2458
These fools k!lling babies in Chicago now If I didnt have so much family in the Chi, I would just say nuke that bi*ch and be done with it.

But my fam man.... and that Docks fish and Harolds Chicken
 5 years ago '04        #52
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I feel like I say this every time some sh*t goes down in Chicago, but it is not that bad.. I've lived here my whole life and just like any large urban area, there are good parts and bad parts.. The whole south side isn't bad, same way the whole north side isn't good.. Off the Howard L stop, it's an area called "The Jungle" you may get got at and that's the north side, where as Hyde Park, Beverly, etc are all out south and they are really nice areas with million dollar homes.. It's horrible this baby died but to say the city should be bombed is crazy.. I love my hometown and wouldn't trade it for the world..
 5 years ago '05        #53
drosmoka 
space
space
$1,729 | Props total: 1 1
never even had a chance

R.I.P.
 03-12-2013, 10:02 PM         #54
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DO NOT GO OUTSIDE OF WRIGLEYVILLE
 5 years ago '11        #55
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,275 | Props total: 12544 12544
my heart goes out to the family this just wrong on so many levels...lord we need your help.
 03-12-2013, 10:21 PM         #56
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jiggyfresh1 said:

SMH R.I.P

sh*ts ugly out here. I get my locks maintained on the next block from where this sh*t happened. Them n*ggas been into it for the last few years and the dividing line is right where this sh*t happened. I live 2 blocks from where my mans was k!lled the other day in front of JJ chicken on 79th and Jeffery. Police everywhere aint doing/stopping sh*t from happening. I have been stopped and searched 5 times in the last 2 weeks and imma grown a.ss man that has nothing to do with these shorties getting into it.
i HATEEE that sh*t.. when the cops come into ppl's hoods because of guns and w/e but then they get to searching you all the time meanwhile the n*ggas doing the k!llings is still k!lling and not being fu*ked wit
 03-12-2013, 10:26 PM         #57
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
you DO get it.

"they are always down to send tanks and soldiers to foreign countries to fix their so called problems but they wont do anything about stuff like this which happens way too often"

you're absolutely right.

the crime "problem", really isn't a problem.. now if the crime spills into the "nicer" areas, THEN it becomes a problem, a problem that will be fixed with EXTREME urgency, and the perpetrators terminated with extreme prejudice.

[pic - click to view]

03-12-2013, 10:29 PM         #58
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jiggyfresh1 said:
Few questions for you and ill do my best to a.ssist u. What's your race? Do you know where you will be living? Will you be driving? To keep it basic , its not bad everywhere but you must be aware cause bad sh*t can happen anywhere. If you can, stick to downtown, south loop , west loop, river north/west, near north side, wicker park, Lincoln park. Your chances of bullsh*t goes down in these areas and there all connected so you really don't have to venture out. O f course there are a few other quiet areas and there are quiet blocks all in the hood but google them hoods I said and you should be cool.......Just remember be aware and prepared (carry a knife or something) because even if you avoid all the street violence you still have to worry bout the stick up man and they will hit u anywhere.
Everywhere something can happen. They shutting down the REDLINE going south for the summer anyway. Just keep ya head on a swivel. I used to stay on west side now I live in andersonville(up north) MUCH MUCH better here. Wrigleyville sucks. Nothing but white frat boys. Just dont be out at night for nothing, hanging out. Humbolt Park is a spot you need to be careful in too. Rogers Park. Just basically keep ya head up and always be watching. You will be cool. Do what you gotta and then keep stepping to your next location. All I do is work on movies then head home. Got my roster nice and stacked for the summer with the chicks. Like I said tho man just dont be hanging out for nothing.
 03-12-2013, 10:29 PM         #59
ThirdCoast Slim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here come these chicago n*ggas with the "we have to survive this everyday, i walk outside and im feared for my life" blah blah blah.

RIP to the young one, I think we are giving chicago to much publicity, now they think they have to live up to the nick name "chiraq" and just go k!ll off n*ggas.

5 years ago '10        #60
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 BlackieRobinson said:
2pac spoke on this in his documentary
The govt hate blacks/ghetto, they don't do much to help but when it comes to another country and it probably doesn't even involve America they send billions in support

America will help its neighbor before it fixes their own house
Word so when they say we send troops down to Afghanistan and Iraq to keep the American people safe, its complete bullsh*t which most people dont understand...they dead a.ss think the government gives a damn when American citizens getting gunned down every day
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago