Mar 11 - 6-Month-Old Shot Multiple Times In Chicago: Baby, Her Father Wounded In South Side Gunfire

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
 jiggyfresh1 said:
n*gga I said the border with Chicago. I was very specific about that. You will get yo a.ss shot on Howard........ To Illstate I aint on no scared str8 sh*t. A n*gga that aint from here is not going to be used to this sh*t . What is regular to us is going to be wild to outsiders, especially when they hear of all the fu*kery out here beforehand. I told him to do him but be careful, but at the same time he asked so imma def try to put the man in tune to whats happening before he finds himself amongst a pack of young wolves.
Yeah, that's exactly what I was asking. Every city is different. Down here, you really won't have problems unless you're asking for them. In Memphis, you kind of just have to watch out for who is watching you. In N.O. you really need to stay close to tourist areas, or be with someone from there. In ATL, you're straight as long as you are respectful and don't get out of pocket with cats. It's different everywhere.

My homeboy has a promotional company in Chicago and he seems to love the city.
 5 years ago '04        #22
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,241 | Props total: 380 380
 tdnupe3 said:
Yeah, that's exactly what I was asking. Every city is different. Down here, you really won't have problems unless you're asking for them. In Memphis, you kind of just have to watch out for who is watching you. In N.O. you really need to stay close to tourist areas, or be with someone from there. In ATL, you're straight as long as you are respectful and don't get out of pocket with cats. It's different everywhere.

My homeboy has a promotional company in Chicago and he seems to love the city.
I love the city too, will never live anywhere else. But because i'm out here in it and do sh*t to survive like anyone else i'm fully aware of what happens.
 03-12-2013, 02:54 PM         #23
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@JiggyFresh in here giving BX the uncut raw about how it really is in the Chi/Burbs to these d!ck-eating outsiders on Boxden that have NO idea what they're talking about

Not all of the South-side is bad. If you haven't been to Hyde Park you can't tell me nothing. At least my area has a fu*king Akira store, a Harolds, by the University Of Chicago, good family restaurant businesses, the Musuem Of Science And Industry & 57th, street beach. You'd think nothing but white folks be out here. There's actually plenty of Jews out here with good money living well out here, but y'all don't hear me tho
 5 years ago '11        #24
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 illstate11 said:
Yea you ain't got sh*t to worry about bruh this n*gga on some scared straight sh*t. R.i.p. to the little girl but her father was the target the p.o.s who probably shot her didn't even know cus the father was shot in the back. Still sh*tty but n*ggas quick to generalize Chicago. It's only a few parts but the n*ggas that get it is usually involved with it. Just be aware of your surroundings.

If I was you I'd worry more about the detectives in the new ford whips. They going hard fu*kin up guilty. And innocent n*ggas. They will steal ya whip and leave you out in the cold.
it doesnt matter if youre involved or not. you walk next to a dude who's involved right when another dude decides to clap his a.ss, your chances of getting hit go up dramatically.. almost guaranteed knowing how these dudes aim goes. these dudes dont give a fu*k whose around when they decide to go in. thats why innocent ppl get shot up.

the dads a piece of sh*t too for involving innocent ppl. selfish a.ss dudes who dont think about what can happen to the people hes with, knowing ppl wanna get at him

"wrong place wrong time get sprayed broad day all day"
 5 years ago '08        #25
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
 jiggyfresh1 said:
I love the city too, will never live anywhere else. But because i'm out here in it and do sh*t to survive like anyone else i'm fully aware of what happens.
I feel you on that.
 5 years ago '08        #26
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
So, y'all out there on the front lines, seeing this firsthand, how do we stop it? Whats the main problem keeping cops from locking the goons up?
 5 years ago '11        #27
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 RokkyRok said:
So, y'all out there on the front lines, seeing this firsthand, how do we stop it? Whats the main problem keeping cops from locking the goons up?
Protests.. Cop presence too high? Ppl are gonna complain. Cop presence too low? Ppl are gonna complain.
 5 years ago '06        #28
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
aint no problems out the ordinary. sh*ts safer nowadays in the chi. only get blown up on the media cus of obama, chicago/illinois sh*tty politics, and guns. its alot harder to do dirt now in the city and i would bet more people do get locked up now for sh*t they do, but alot of innocent and bystander people get in trouble for small bullsh*t driving the crime stats up. chicago just a lightning rod for bad publicity, but n*ggas in the city know its gravy now compared to the hell that was the 90s.

people in power are the ones bringin the bad image to chicago. chicago has the same problems as any large populated area.

Last edited by illstate11; 03-12-2013 at 04:54 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #29
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Protests.. Cop presence too high? Ppl are gonna complain. Cop presence too low? Ppl are gonna complain.
i don't live in the city but i imagine those cops aren't really invested in their communities and act like d!cks... i've seen this sh*t in Philly to many times..

they should start some programs to advertise becoming a cop for people who live in those communities and pay them a premium... making it more accessible etc..

and to break the cycle they need better education, after school programs, boarding schools etc..

some type of program to fill the gaps of all the broken families.
 5 years ago '11        #30
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,665 | Props total: 40937 40937
i swear if i lived in Chicago this is how i would come out of the house in the morning
[pic - click to view]

03-12-2013, 06:25 PM         #31
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BAN GUNS IN CHICAGO!!! It's the only way to keep them people safe!!
 5 years ago '08        #32
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
I hope some awful sh*t happens to the n*gga that did it
 5 years ago '13        #33
Vercetti 62 heat pts62
space
space
$5,276 | Props total: 4731 4731
This sh*t hurt my heart man! only 6 months old, man?

R.I.P baby girl.

ain't gonna go in depth about Chicago. everyone and their mama know that place is one giant sh*thole.
 5 years ago '12        #34
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
Anyone notice how ever since my n*gga keef put chi back on the map, the news reports almost EVERY crime committed there? No offense but babies get blown off the map wit shotguns to the face in other parts of the earth that we will never hear about. Chicago has never been in our face THIS much. Soon as don't like hit the scene, they broadcast everything in the go. "Kid leaves his backpack wit water gun inside elementary school. teachers say the Chicago student had means of seek and destroy" "chicago girl pregnant.....". sh*ts crazy.
 5 years ago '08        #35
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Anyone notice how ever since my n*gga keef put chi back on the map, the news reports almost EVERY crime committed there? No offense but babies get blown off the map wit shotguns to the face in other parts of the earth that we will never hear about. Chicago has never been in our face THIS much. Soon as don't like hit the scene, they broadcast everything in the go. "Kid leaves his backpack wit water gun inside elementary school. teachers say the Chicago student had means of seek and destroy" "chicago girl pregnant.....". sh*ts crazy.
They've been reporting this well before Keef got on. I specifically remember in 2010 that a hot story was the 50 something people getting shot in a weekend in chicago.
 5 years ago '05        #36
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 601 601
Chicago is the real life equivalent of Gotham City.
 5 years ago '10        #37
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 jiggyfresh1 said:
n*gga I said the border with Chicago. I was very specific about that. You will get yo a.ss shot on Howard........ To Illstate I aint on no scared str8 sh*t. A n*gga that aint from here is not going to be used to this sh*t . What is regular to us is going to be wild to outsiders, especially when they hear of all the fu*kery out here beforehand. I told him to do him but be careful, but at the same time he asked so imma def try to put the man in tune to whats happening before he finds himself amongst a pack of young wolves.
That's a homie looking out for you right there.
 5 years ago '10        #38
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17

We spent five months at Harper High School in Chicago, where last year alone 29 current and recent students were shot. 29. We went to get a sense of what it means to live in the midst of all this gun violence, how teens and adults navigate a world of funerals and Homecoming dances. We found so many incredible and surprising stories, this show is a two-parter; you can listen to Part Two here.

[pic - click to view]

This is part one of a two part documentary of a highschool in Chicago called Harper High School. If ya wanna know what goes down this gives a pretty good look on things. Very sad that people live like this as well.
 5 years ago '10        #39
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30599 30599
 03-12-2013, 07:14 PM         #40
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hood his a sh*thole and these dumb a.ss rappers glorify the bullsh*t

black genocide.......now we k!lling babies....sicking man
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy