3/11 WoodTang Clan FT. Melo's Return @ Steph Curry's Warriors ~ 10:30 EST

most viewed right now
 230
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 166
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 113
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who Will Win?
Warriors 9 50.00%
Knicks 9 50.00%
Voters: 18. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #341
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
Sixers and Warriors did good tonight
 5 years ago '06        #342
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Good to see Jack out there taking shots after the game...we need him back to his old self
 5 years ago '11        #343
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$14,099 | Props total: 5459 5459
Novak, 0-6, 0 points


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by QB Eagles; 03-12-2013 at 12:52 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #344
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2427 2427
 Kastanova said:
JT & Jay-Z at Yankee Stadium



Tix will be copped

You Mad Late ..I Could Have Hooked You Up Days Ago..

Me And Couple Other Dudes In The Kicks Section Got That Pre Sale Opportunity...And Got Floor Seats
 5 years ago '12        #345
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
avatar space
space
$22,473 | Props total: 1289 1289
damn 63 points?
 5 years ago '05        #346
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
avatar space
space
$75,869 | Props total: 30081 30081
63 points ? knicks lost
 03-12-2013, 01:55 AM         #347
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #348
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2427 2427
 Dangerously said:

[pic - click to view]


[video - click to view]


Me Stunna Maxnn And Will Really Thought You Bounced....

You Cant Just Disappear Like That My Brother From Another Mother
 03-12-2013, 02:25 AM         #349
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:


Me Stunna Maxnn And Will Really Thought You Bounced....

You Cant Just Disappear Like That My Brother From Another Mother
Thanks Bruh.

I needed to take Blueprint's advice and log off for a bit

I'm not trying to do battle anymore I just want to chill and talk sports

ICON-8 is a pus*y though Same with Omar and anyone else who talked sh*t. Ill and i are cool.
 5 years ago '05        #350
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2427 2427
NP..Same Here Im Getting Tired Of Trolling And Beefing ...Just Wanna Read And Talk Sports ...

And Go About My Day ...But It Is Entertaining Thou ....

Ill Thought He Was The Reason Y You Dipped ...

If You Go Back To the 1st Couple PGs You'll See It..Along w/ Him And Stunna's Beef
 5 years ago '10        #351
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,853 | Props total: 20813 20813
 Dangerously said:
Thanks Bruh.

I needed to take Blueprint's advice and log off for a bit

I'm not trying to do battle anymore I just want to chill and talk sports

ICON-8 is a pus*y though Same with Omar and anyone else who talked sh*t. Ill and i are cool.


You can't just be firing shots like that

What happen I thought all of y'all were good
 03-12-2013, 02:36 AM         #352
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:


You can't just be firing shots like that

What happen I thought all of y'all were good
I actually forgot ICON even existed and he popped in the thread saying how i only came along as a nets fan this year and called me a peasant

The Nets army sh*t got corny, why am i beefing with n*ggas i get along with better than n*ggas i take up for

I'd rather chill and watch n*ggas get roasted
 03-12-2013, 02:37 AM         #353
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
63?

63?


63?

 03-12-2013, 02:43 AM         #354
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronxbombers said:
NP..Same Here Im Getting Tired Of Trolling And Beefing ...Just Wanna Read And Talk Sports ...

And Go About My Day ...But It Is Entertaining Thou ....

Ill Thought He Was The Reason Y You Dipped ...

If You Go Back To the 1st Couple PGs You'll See It..Along w/ Him And Stunna's Beef
I could see why he thought that, but nah. I deaded the Nets Army sh*t because it got corny. Ill's fam, Same with Max, BK and NJAllD.

But its interesting who decided to take shots when i wasn't looking though.
 5 years ago '10        #355
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,853 | Props total: 20813 20813
 Dangerously said:
I actually forgot ICON even existed and he popped in the thread saying how i only came along as a nets fan this year and called me a peasant

The Nets army sh*t got corny, why am i beefing with n*ggas i get along with better than n*ggas i take up for

I'd rather chill and watch n*ggas get roasted


I dunno why Icon tripping like that he be going ghost himself

But I'm kinda on the same sh*t like you. I'll say something if I see somebody really disrespecting Will, Tay, Feroze, Purp, etc but for the most part I just chill cuz I'm cool with you, Ill, NJallD, Rique, Dex, Icon so it's like why the fu*k do I need to do this back & forth sh*t?

When I was 19 and new to this, sticking up for the Knicks fam iite cool. But I'm 21 about to be 22 in September no need for me to be ebeefing about dumb sh*t when deep down both fanbases know their teams lost
 5 years ago '05        #356
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195 OP
space
avatar space
space
$37,695 | Props total: 2427 2427
 Dangerously said:
I could see why he thought that, but nah. I deaded the Nets Army sh*t because it got corny. Ill's fam, Same with Max, BK and NJAllD.

But its interesting who decided to take shots when i wasn't looking though.
Aint No One Taking Shots At You w/o Hearing From Me

Bet ..Ill Be There For The Last Game At Candlestick Maybe More
 03-12-2013, 03:14 AM         #357
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:


I dunno why Icon tripping like that he be going ghost himself

But I'm kinda on the same sh*t like you. I'll say something if I see somebody really disrespecting Will, Tay, Feroze, Purp, etc but for the most part I just chill cuz I'm cool with you, Ill, NJallD, Rique, Dex, Icon so it's like why the fu*k do I need to do this back & forth sh*t?

When I was 19 and new to this, sticking up for the Knicks fam iite cool. But I'm 21 about to be 22 in September no need for me to be ebeefing about dumb sh*t when deep down both fanbases know their teams lost
 Bronxbombers said:
Aint No One Taking Shots At You w/o Hearing From Me

Bet ..Ill Be There For The Last Game At Candlestick Maybe More
Appreciate it

sh*t I'm too old to be beefing. I'm gonna be 30 this year
 03-12-2013, 03:21 AM         #358
NETS05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-12-2013, 03:34 AM         #359
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NETS05 said:
 03-12-2013, 03:46 AM         #360
NETS05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t I take breaks off boxden just to recharge


when I see a knick fan in irl these days I get so defensive
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy