Feb 24 - Feb 24 - Fat Joe and Jadakiss React to 50 Cent's Piggy Bank

most viewed right now
Article inside DJ Envy Argues Stop-And-Frisk Took Guns Off The Streets
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rob Kardashian posts Kylie Jenner's # online after family doesn't inv..
37 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
398 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To smash your girl's best friend or nah. WWYD?
164 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-24-2005, 10:44 PM         #41
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Ess said:
The word is that Jadakiss is not allowed to respond on wax at all to 50 Cent. Being that Jada's signed to Interscope and 50 is that label's second highest selling artist (next to Em, of course) CEO Jimmy Iovine has already warned Jada that a response to 50 on any record could result in a financial loss for Jada. Now that's crazy...Jimmy is tryin to steal one of the elements of Hip-Hop away by controlling his artist's words. I say let the two battle (on wax). Jada will destroy the dude, I'm sure, but 50 will eventually take it too far just like he's taken this Ja thing too far. They been beefing for about 2 years now. Get over it
dblock just strook a deal with koch records jadakiss doesnt need to be a slave for interscope no more...it was suppose to be just for sheek hood and the general dblock records but i would a.ssume that styles and jada see that its koch records theyll hop on with koch they can put out alot more albums like diplomats did very very good news so now jadas like fu*k 50 lets k!ll em....sheek louch already responded on that kayslay!
 12 years ago '04        #42
phase_7 
space
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 201 201
 Dee Ess said:
The word is that Jadakiss is not allowed to respond on wax at all to 50 Cent. Being that Jada's signed to Interscope and 50 is that label's second highest selling artist (next to Em, of course) CEO Jimmy Iovine has already warned Jada that a response to 50 on any record could result in a financial loss for Jada. Now that's crazy...Jimmy is tryin to steal one of the elements of Hip-Hop away by controlling his artist's words. I say let the two battle (on wax). Jada will destroy the dude, I'm sure, but 50 will eventually take it too far just like he's taken this Ja thing too far. They been beefing for about 2 years now. Get over it

You got it backwards homie. Jimmy's a smart dude and hes gonna let it fly. EXAMPLE.... Stillmatic + Blueprint = 6.5 million units sold.

And I love diss records on retail albums caus it always brings out the best in MCs. 50's Piggy Bank is no exception (suprised the hell out of me)

I LOVE THE WAR TO COME!!!!
 02-24-2005, 11:53 PM         #43
Identity_crisis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t Seems Like Civil War In New York,n*ggas Is Going Wild Over The Hot 97 Interview Today.
 12 years ago '04        #44
thuggland 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 1 1
why do we care?
 02-25-2005, 12:59 AM         #45
-ߣTTT- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Identity_crisis said:
Are you stupid? i dont say violence is a good thing in hip hop,i also say Joe aint has real has he say he is.But the n*ggas he rolls with aint no joke,50 opens his mouth on alot of sh*t,just like he opens his mouth on preme.Does that mean preme and the rest of the doljahz under him are pu**y or not busting shots? man on some real sh*t yall need to get off 50 d!ck,that n*gga pops alot of sh*t one day,then the next day modafu*ka hires 28921892 extra security guards.Dont believe me? ask any chi town n*gga,everytime 50 goes to chi town n*gga gotta roll with extra tight security,and what got him hate from chi town was when he dissed some well known latin king colombo or whateva duke name is.I mean if g unit is so gutta and sh*t wheres the hood n*ggaz at when 50 need em??? and by the way that rrs line if anything is dissing game,joe neva claimed to be a gangsta,the only n*gga saying that sh*t was game,how he was going to rip budden head on sigh.But in reality what the n*gga did was take pictures with the n*gga,i've never seen g unit n*ggas be in the headlines for actually living their raps(xcept for buck).Ts and d block are different stories,n*gga stabbing n*ggas in the a.ss lol,and slashing n*ggas face.

U Quoted My sh*t .. And Apparently U Didn't Understand ONE DAMN Thing I

Was Talkin' Bout .. Simple As That ..
 12 years ago '04        #46
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,556 | Props total: 133 133
50 Cent would r*pe fat joe and nas in a battle, now jada and joe buddens.... Joe Budden alone could end G Unit wtf man lol, if jada respond somebody else from g unit just gon shut him up, d block aint enough to compete with g unit since all them n*ggas fell off
 02-25-2005, 01:57 AM         #47
Imob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just like 50 said, jada aint sh*t outta new york, well all them aint, 50 got nationwide love/ hate heh

Last edited by Imob; 02-25-2005 at 01:59 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #48
bwlove02 
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 26 26
I ain't even gonna lie, 50 is one smart mutha fu*ka. He knows where the money is and knows exactly how to go about getting it. Where is the money you ask. Well among the upper class citizens of course. Come on you know who they are. I'm sure you've come across them in the parking lot of the mall or at school. They're the group of preps who listen to only the mainstream songs on a album and never the entire album its self. Lets use 50's last album for example. I don't know how many times I sat beside a white guy or girl at a stop light with out hearing "Wanksta", "In Da Club", or "21 Questions" blasting from their speakers. I never heard them bump anything like "Heat" or "Life's On The Line". They just eat that mainstream/commercial sh*t up. And I believe that 50 cent being the genius that he is spotted this right away and has taken the oppurtunity to once again build upon his fortune by releasing a complete collection of commercial tracks, what we now know today as "Massacre". Your probably like "damn this n*gga is sh*tin' on 50 cent". But if you think about it, it's 50 cent who is sh*ttin' on us by releasing this mediocre a.ss album and expecting us to buy it. I know it's all about fame and fortune but DAMN is he really going to down-play his lyrical abillity just for a mansion on a hill. That's just like Halle Berry discrediting herself on film for a little bit of change(Swordfish) or an Oscar(Monster's Ball). And many of us are wondering why hip hop is going down the drain. Hah!!!(laughs out loud)

Last edited by bwlove02; 02-25-2005 at 03:44 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #49
kocaine187 
space
space
space
$1,491 | Props total: 0 0
50s whole career is based on beef and the dude is a professional when it comes to beef.

More album sales for 50 and when the other two respond it will be too late, 50 would have sold too much to car by then
 02-25-2005, 05:16 AM         #50
mltcx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D-Block iz very dangerous territory, and 50 thinks thiks it's a playground? Jada ain't da one to be messin' wit, styles iz another crazy lyricist and sheek would juss embarrass him wit punchline...not to mention hood who's a lil mixture of dem 3....G-Unit ain't got anything on d-block and Game was already showin' dem love last week, but he's a c*ck rider anyway (diss & apologize da nexx day).

Lloyd Banks n' Yeyo is da only good help he got and Yeyo got fat and wack, Banks lyrics are.....blah.....G'd luck 2 G-unit

P.S. I hope interscope lert jada go, so he could be a free agent and we get shocked wen he sign wit a hotter label
 02-25-2005, 06:03 AM         #51
Full_Surface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see cats on boxden don't know sh*t about Joey Crack on the streets. That n*gga will have 50 murdered if he wanted to. Joey got mad street respect in New York.
 12 years ago '04        #52
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
How can anyone not see that this is just some WWE sh*t.

>"Jadakiss said: "I'm taking No prisoners, by all means necessary, all violators will be prosecuted.">

I can see the Undertaker saying this about The Rock or whoever they have on there. This whole "beef" is just to sell records. whenever you got "street" cat saying "violators will be prosecuted" you know this is some set up sh*t lol.
 12 years ago '04        #53
htown 
space
space
space
 NYCE said:
fu*k all the bullsh*t... i hope ts sees 50 anywhere... i mean anywhere.... charlie roc gonna k!ll dat n*gga

str8 gay post
 12 years ago '04        #54
htown 
space
space
space
 Identity_crisis said:
Are you stupid? i dont say violence is a good thing in hip hop,i also say Joe aint has real has he say he is.But the n*ggas he rolls with aint no joke,50 opens his mouth on alot of sh*t,just like he opens his mouth on preme.Does that mean preme and the rest of the doljahz under him are pu**y or not busting shots? man on some real sh*t yall need to get off 50 d!ck,that n*gga pops alot of sh*t one day,then the next day modafu*ka hires 28921892 extra security guards.Dont believe me? ask any chi town n*gga,everytime 50 goes to chi town n*gga gotta roll with extra tight security,and what got him hate from chi town was when he dissed some well known latin king colombo or whateva duke name is.I mean if g unit is so gutta and sh*t wheres the hood n*ggaz at when 50 need em??? and by the way that rrs line if anything is dissing game,joe neva claimed to be a gangsta,the only n*gga saying that sh*t was game,how he was going to rip budden head on sigh.But in reality what the n*gga did was take pictures with the n*gga,i've never seen g unit n*ggas be in the headlines for actually living their raps(xcept for buck).Ts and d block are different stories,n*gga stabbing n*ggas in the a.ss lol,and slashing n*ggas face.

lol groupie, no rapper lives the sh*t he says, i don't give a f*** how many times they go to jail for (violating probation). If jada and styles was worth as much as 50 they would have their 28921892 security guards also.
 12 years ago '04        #55
htown 
space
space
space
 Full_Surface said:
I see cats on boxden don't know sh*t about Joey Crack on the streets. That n*gga will have 50 murdered if he wanted to. Joey got mad street respect in New York.
very gay^^^damn near got white stuff around your lips gay
 12 years ago '04        #56
leon22 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 0 0
50 lost his mind, fat joe produced candy shop d/l fat joe on slay....fat joe spittin some real talk.
 02-25-2005, 10:15 AM         #57
Tha_Beast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOld on...n*ggaz actually believe in fat joe now?!?! Come on..it took this cat 12 YEARS in the game to get tight, only to be accused of havin a ghostwriter. 50 aint THA FUTURE, but he is a good entertainer. I really dont give a fuc who's gangsta, cuz aint none of these n*ggaz k!llin NOTHIN. hell, for all we know, this could be pub that all these cats got together and masterminded to sell more records...how ironic is it that FJ and 50 drop at tha SAME TIME?? i'm lookin at tha big pic....
 02-25-2005, 02:57 PM         #58
kaream3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bottom line is that 50 went to far this time....he will get eatn, 1st by Nas when he responds n he will coz he took shots at the man's wife...and 2 by Joey...Jada n styles already said they wont respond on the flex show, but i hope jada does cause no1 can argue that jada will fuk up 50 n GUnit all by himself
 02-25-2005, 03:33 PM         #59
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOOKED AT HOW ROWLED UP YALL n*ggaS IS GETTIN.... ALL WEEK DIS IS WHATS BEEN TALKED ABOUT ON BX... 50 DIS, 50 DAT, 50's a f*g, 50 Gon get k!lled by this and dat dude.... YOU DONT SEE THAT THIS IS WHAT DA fu*k THEY WANT TO GO ON??????? NONE OF DEES n*ggaS IS k!llIN NUTTIN... THESE MUfu*kAS IS TRYIN TO EAT.... THIS sh*t IS REAL WWF... HULK HOGAN TYPE sh*t... DONT FALL FOR EVERYTHING MAN... IF NO ONE WAS SPEAKIN BOUT IT, U THINK DEES MUfu*kAS WOULD STILL BE TRYIN TO "BEEF"?? CMON MAN WAKE DA HELL UP... DEES n*ggaS IS WORKIN' TOGETHER TO MAKE SOME MUfu*kIN' MONEY... PLEASE BELIVE IT...
 02-25-2005, 03:36 PM         #60
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jadakiss said: "I'm taking No prisoners, by all means necessary, all violators will be prosecuted." CMON MAN DAT sh*t IS HALARIOUS LMAOOO WHAT KIND OF RESPONSE IS DAT... REAL FAKE sh*t I TELL YA
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T.I.'s Daughter Dodges Jail Time Over Airport Gun Charge, Just Like He..
47 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Cockroach Giving Birth While Being Devoured By Fire Ants!
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Am I Goin to Hell? Pt 4
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
244 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Off-duty cop who killed Delrawn Small in road rage incident c..
34 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
274 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
138 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy