Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Royce Da 5'9" was on some other sh-t at 21 years old
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fif's Bullet Catcher "Monster" Stays In The Cut!
105 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-24-2005, 12:47 PM         #21
Fat Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 District 79 said:
first of all theres no way cuban link is gonna diss 50, heard game and cuban were pretty tight. but ghostman is true, 50 is just dissing n*ggas to get more money, to think about it hes the smartest person in the hip hop world right now. all i hear in boxden is jadakiss can demolish 50 on tracks, but look to jada's last album and 50's last album, get rich or die tryin sure made a hell lot more money and sold more than kiss of death.

im still laughing cause boxden people get all excited cause there gonna battle, hahah 50 just got you into his get fast rich money scheme, all you people need to stop talking about these damn rappers like there your homeboys, they dont know you, go out and do something instead of talking all day about 50 cent

why would cuban link even bee involved in this? he isnt in TS anymore hasnt been for years and him and fat joe aint cool lol, and why do people think cuz sumeone is a homie with game they wont diss 50? vice versa
 02-24-2005, 12:56 PM         #22
Imonfya247 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 District 79 said:
first of all theres no way cuban link is gonna diss 50, heard game and cuban were pretty tight. but ghostman is true, 50 is just dissing n*ggas to get more money, to think about it hes the smartest person in the hip hop world right now. all i hear in boxden is jadakiss can demolish 50 on tracks, but look to jada's last album and 50's last album, get rich or die tryin sure made a hell lot more money and sold more than kiss of death.

im still laughing cause boxden people get all excited cause there gonna battle, hahah 50 just got you into his get fast rich money scheme, all you people need to stop talking about these damn rappers like there your homeboys, they dont know you, go out and do something instead of talking all day about 50 cent
he has a very good point.
 02-24-2005, 01:04 PM         #23
-ߣTTT- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghostman said:
what you all think the song was named "piggy bank" for? the very fact he's dissing all these dudes is just gonna put more money in his piggy bank. sh*t, he's shouting it out:

"clickety-clank, clickety-clank, the money goes into my piggy bank - yeah, yeah, yeah, more money, more money..."

he just knows once they respond he can respond back, the whole sh*t will be elevated, and he'll just get richer and richer. And it don't even matter if he wins on wax because he's got more listeners.

FINALLY !!

A n*gga Wit Some Sense ..

He Said If He See Him On Tha Street Itz On .. LMAOOO ..

NY n*ggaz Iz Retarded .. Most Beef Come From Statez Up In Tha North .. And

They Beef Wit n*ggaz They Probably Do See Every Week Or So .. But Nobody

Getz Hurt Nor Confronted .. LOL .. sh*t Krazy .. Just Like Dude Said On That

RR Mixtape ..

" i seen Game and Joe Budden in the same club they aint do nothin " ..

n*ggaz Tryin' To Make Some Extra Money But Losin' Their Street Cred At Tha

Same Time .. Just Like 50 Said .. "gotta 100 gunz 100 clipz why ion hear no

shotz" .. Tha Most Realest sh*t I've Heard Him Say In A While .. Most Of That

Song Iz TRUE .. n*ggaz Just Hate Tha Factz ..
 02-24-2005, 03:06 PM         #24
polski- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat joe aint sh*t i wouldnt be suprised if his track is worse then piggy bank....but..jada will give it to 50
 12 years ago '05        #25
bxpostalkid 
space
space
space
$525 | Props total: 0 0
Fat Joe is nice dont sleep, but well see if he really does anything when he sees him

jada will rip 50 if it comes down to it but who knows if it will

its just 50 cent makin money hes taking after em cant say it no plainer
 12 years ago '05        #26
TrueRhymeSayer 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 15 15
What I said was that Cuban Link could align himself with the G Unit. I know he's tight with Game and he hates Joe. That's why I said they should be in it together. Plus, Cuban Link got more sh*t on Joe. He knows him from back in the old TS days and he has more sh*t to say. Maybe even Triple Seis can join.

-Peace
 02-24-2005, 03:31 PM         #27
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all of them are gay... fu*k all of them
 02-24-2005, 04:43 PM         #28
Identity_crisis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -ߣTTT- said:
FINALLY !!

A n*gga Wit Some Sense ..

He Said If He See Him On Tha Street Itz On .. LMAOOO ..

NY n*ggaz Iz Retarded .. Most Beef Come From Statez Up In Tha North .. And

They Beef Wit n*ggaz They Probably Do See Every Week Or So .. But Nobody

Getz Hurt Nor Confronted .. LOL .. sh*t Krazy .. Just Like Dude Said On That

RR Mixtape ..

" i seen Game and Joe Budden in the same club they aint do nothin " ..

n*ggaz Tryin' To Make Some Extra Money But Losin' Their Street Cred At Tha

Same Time .. Just Like 50 Said .. "gotta 100 gunz 100 clipz why ion hear no

shotz" .. Tha Most Realest sh*t I've Heard Him Say In A While .. Most Of That

Song Iz TRUE .. n*ggaz Just Hate Tha Factz ..
Are you stupid? i dont say violence is a good thing in hip hop,i also say Joe aint has real has he say he is.But the n*ggas he rolls with aint no joke,50 opens his mouth on alot of sh*t,just like he opens his mouth on preme.Does that mean preme and the rest of the doljahz under him are pu**y or not busting shots? man on some real sh*t yall need to get off 50 d!ck,that n*gga pops alot of sh*t one day,then the next day modafu*ka hires 28921892 extra security guards.Dont believe me? ask any chi town n*gga,everytime 50 goes to chi town n*gga gotta roll with extra tight security,and what got him hate from chi town was when he dissed some well known latin king colombo or whateva duke name is.I mean if g unit is so gutta and sh*t wheres the hood n*ggaz at when 50 need em??? and by the way that rrs line if anything is dissing game,joe neva claimed to be a gangsta,the only n*gga saying that sh*t was game,how he was going to rip budden head on sigh.But in reality what the n*gga did was take pictures with the n*gga,i've never seen g unit n*ggas be in the headlines for actually living their raps(xcept for buck).Ts and d block are different stories,n*gga stabbing n*ggas in the a.ss lol,and slashing n*ggas face.

Last edited by Identity_crisis; 02-24-2005 at 04:51 PM..
 02-24-2005, 04:47 PM         #29
Jadesbody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha all you people that are hype over jada dont u remember him with diddy ? did you guys just start listening to rap ? beanie k!lled jada ..............and for fat joe that mothefu*ker has been around for like 15 years and still hasnt sold sh*t .......listen to cuban link "scarface" and then get back at me

<==---the Hate button
 12 years ago '04        #30
B.A.N.K.$. 
space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 0 0
why do most of these jada lovers say he is betta than almost everyone? yall think because 50 rich, that he sucks? sh*t dont make sense. most of these 50 hataz were the people in queue on crim waiting for his album, fu*k yall hataz. yall prolly on 50s d!ck but "on wax." flashback to when 50 was underground, yall were like "this n*gga is crazy. he nice."
[50 Cent]ah n*gga dont trip[/50 Cent]
 12 years ago '05        #31
bxpostalkid 
space
space
space
$525 | Props total: 0 0
50 was crazy! back then, but he kinda fell off from those days, he dont seem as hungry as he used to be, back when they were the 134 allstars, 50 was the man, i think hes taking rap differently now, he already blown, and i guess he sees it that he doesnt have to spit crazy bars to make money no more, he has his strategy and he is using it well, i guess we will see from his sales when the album drops, i think u guys hyping this too much
 02-24-2005, 05:34 PM         #32
LBurna8484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe got cuban link cut all up?!?! i thought cuban link was big puns homeboy and big pun and fat joe were boys so wtf if up with that?
 12 years ago '04        #33
Yd4001 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,050 | Props total: 230 230
That n*gga got 50 got n*ggas eatin out of his hand?But now i just wanna hear what they gotta say
 12 years ago '04        #34
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 LBurna8484 said:
joe got cuban link cut all up?!?! i thought cuban link was big puns homeboy and big pun and fat joe were boys so wtf if up with that?
lol,where tha hell have you been? yeah crack got cuban's face sliced,now cuban got the scarface image :D :D
 02-24-2005, 06:09 PM         #35
AllEyezOnMe187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Getem Jada...Getem JOE!
 12 years ago '04        #36
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 0 0
I can see somebody from tha D-Block click gettin at 50
 02-24-2005, 09:17 PM         #37
Identity_crisis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe>>>>>>>>>>50
Jada>>>>>>>>50
Nas>>>>>>>>>50

<---hate button
 02-24-2005, 09:21 PM         #38
MR. ExCLUSIVEs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ This fake fu*kin story people just trying 2 hype it...but sheek louch dissd 50 on new kayslay u can tell and i find it funny how lil dblock memebr think he can get on 50 level wuta joke GUNIT wil EAT DBLOCK any fu*kin DAY....an ima dblock fan but i kno tha facts
 12 years ago '04        #39
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,743 | Props total: 79 79
Fat Joe said: "I never said anything about 50, When I see him in the streets, it's on. No mixtape disses, there's going to be a song on my album."
What's Joe gonna do? Take a swing and be outta breath?
 02-24-2005, 09:50 PM         #40
K_Kingston 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One word:

HYPE
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
38 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside New & What's Leaving Netflix: October 2016
45 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Kurt Angle 'took 65 Vicodin a day' at height of issues
102 comments
1 day ago