Feb 24 - Feb 24 - Fat Joe and Jadakiss React to 50 Cent's Piggy Bank

most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose under criminal investigation for rape
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game will debut music video for "Pest Control" Meek Mill & Beanie S..
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Terelle Pryor: "I gave everything I had"
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tsu Surf in North Philly
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #1
5749 pageviews
70 comments

KKK_Killer 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
Feb 24 - Feb 24 - Fat Joe and Jadakiss React to 50 Cent's Piggy Bank

Funkmaster Flex was trying to gather comments from the MCs targeted by 50 Cent in his 'Piggy Bank' song, so far he was able to reach Fat Joe and Jadakiss, Nas hasn't commented yet but here's what we have so far.

Fat Joe said: "I never said anything about 50, When I see him in the streets, it's on. No mixtape disses, there's going to be a song on my album."

Jadakiss said: "I'm taking No prisoners, by all means necessary, all violators will be prosecuted."

According to 50 Cent if you "stand next to the enemy, you get caught in the fire."

Source: HIPHOPGAME.com

Last edited by KKK_Killer; 02-24-2005 at 06:14 AM..

70 comments for "Feb 24 - Feb 24 - Fat Joe and Jadakiss React to 50 Cent's Piggy Bank"

12 years ago '04        #2
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,575 | Props total: 399 399
lmao n*ggaz feeding into bullsh*t. i wouldnt help 50 sell records. all he need is hip hop listeners talking about him all day
 12 years ago '05        #3
KKK_Killer 
space
space
He I Feel That But He is A Smart Dude.. When IT comes to selling Records...
 12 years ago '04        #4
Dee Ess 
space
space
space
$67 | Props total: 0 0
The word is that Jadakiss is not allowed to respond on wax at all to 50 Cent. Being that Jada's signed to Interscope and 50 is that label's second highest selling artist (next to Em, of course) CEO Jimmy Iovine has already warned Jada that a response to 50 on any record could result in a financial loss for Jada. Now that's crazy...Jimmy is tryin to steal one of the elements of Hip-Hop away by controlling his artist's words. I say let the two battle (on wax). Jada will destroy the dude, I'm sure, but 50 will eventually take it too far just like he's taken this Ja thing too far. They been beefing for about 2 years now. Get over it
 12 years ago '05        #5
KKK_Killer 
space
space
I cant see Jada not responding.. He gonna say somthin even if it is just subliminal shots....
 12 years ago '04        #6
DBlockinemOut 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,257 | Props total: 10 10
 mprnc2000 said:
lmao n*ggaz feeding into bullsh*t. i wouldnt help 50 sell records. all he need is hip hop listeners talking about him all day

Yeah, But The Buzz Is How The CD ISN'T That Great

Even My Chick, Thought It Got Boring By The End.... She Said The First Ones Def Better... She's Been My Guage Of The Average Young Semi Rich White Chick, They're The Main Album Buyers, And Shes Not Gonna Buy It

Last edited by DBlockinemOut; 02-24-2005 at 09:55 AM..
 02-24-2005, 09:57 AM         #7
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Well School Ya Girl On What To Listen To Doggie... Nelly? Cmon Fam I Know You Dont Like Dat sh*t
 12 years ago '05        #8
NYCE 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k all the bullsh*t... i hope ts sees 50 anywhere... i mean anywhere.... charlie roc gonna k!ll dat n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #9
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 176 176
50 set the bait, now he's gonna catch all the fish.
 02-24-2005, 10:47 AM         #10
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let's see if 50 survives '05. cause jadakiss alone could damage 50's image and what little street cred he got.
 02-24-2005, 10:54 AM         #11
Identity_crisis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joey crack>>>>>>>>>the n*gga rocking the tanktops with the bra straps

Last edited by Identity_crisis; 02-24-2005 at 10:55 AM..
 02-24-2005, 11:05 AM         #12
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe isn't better than anyone. 50 isnt great, but joe... he would get molested in a battle. Maybe that other n*gga that was on their last single... but joe is and will forever be a.ss
 12 years ago '05        #13
NYCE 
space
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ false
 12 years ago '04        #14
Konartis81 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
finally someone getting at fat joes goofy a.ss i hope fat joe does seem him in the streets and 50 swells his fat head up that porky the pig mother *******.PUT FAT JOE IN HIS PLACE HES A FAT SLOPPY NOBODY
 02-24-2005, 11:19 AM         #15
ghostman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what you all think the song was named "piggy bank" for? the very fact he's dissing all these dudes is just gonna put more money in his piggy bank. sh*t, he's shouting it out:

"clickety-clank, clickety-clank, the money goes into my piggy bank - yeah, yeah, yeah, more money, more money..."

he just knows once they respond he can respond back, the whole sh*t will be elevated, and he'll just get richer and richer. And it don't even matter if he wins on wax because he's got more listeners.
 12 years ago '04        #16
DoN BLaZe34 
space
space
space
$1,437 | Props total: 0 0
 Dee Ess said:
The word is that Jadakiss is not allowed to respond on wax at all to 50 Cent. Being that Jada's signed to Interscope and 50 is that label's second highest selling artist (next to Em, of course) CEO Jimmy Iovine has already warned Jada that a response to 50 on any record could result in a financial loss for Jada. Now that's crazy...Jimmy is tryin to steal one of the elements of Hip-Hop away by controlling his artist's words. I say let the two battle (on wax). Jada will destroy the dude, I'm sure, but 50 will eventually take it too far just like he's taken this Ja thing too far. They been beefing for about 2 years now. Get over it
that's fu*ked up....
 12 years ago '05        #17
TrueRhymeSayer 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 15 15
He's going to have someone slash Fifty like Cuban Link. Maybe Cuban can join the G-Unit and get pay back, no? haha!
 12 years ago '05        #18
TrueRhymeSayer 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,275 | Props total: 15 15
Can't wait to hear that jada, though! Iovine can't stop the fire. Jada should tell Iovine that he don't know sh*t about rap. IOf he did, he'd want beef-It helps records sell!
 02-24-2005, 12:16 PM         #19
District 79 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all theres no way cuban link is gonna diss 50, heard game and cuban were pretty tight. but ghostman is true, 50 is just dissing n*ggas to get more money, to think about it hes the smartest person in the hip hop world right now. all i hear in boxden is jadakiss can demolish 50 on tracks, but look to jada's last album and 50's last album, get rich or die tryin sure made a hell lot more money and sold more than kiss of death.

im still laughing cause boxden people get all excited cause there gonna battle, hahah 50 just got you into his get fast rich money scheme, all you people need to stop talking about these damn rappers like there your homeboys, they dont know you, go out and do something instead of talking all day about 50 cent
 02-24-2005, 12:45 PM         #20
Fat Joe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Identity_crisis said:
joey crack>>>>>>>>>the n*gga rocking the tanktops with the bra straps

LMAOOOOOOOOOO
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
64 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
85 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 25 - the nasa machine trolls the public yet again
7 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
23 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
197 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy