Phat ass white girl for real
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
....I just don't understand

I don't even know what he's saying, something about leftovers?? Or Nasowva (SP?) I think I even heard something in the beginning about Santa Clause taking his clothes off and he keeps a baby wall?

I'm beginning to believe Keef is a secret service OP sent here to furthermore destroy the English language of the weak minded. Gonna be reduced to grunts and moans on some caveman sh*t in another year or 2.
 5 years ago '12        #102
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 JickBangz said:
Lol you said in the post above this that he makes the best hooks. Then said that we judging off the hook.

Does that make sense?

Tell me more, oh wise one.
Sure grasshopper. It was said that this was HORRIBLE as tho the whole song was exhibited. I was judging the hook only and saying that from all the hooks I've heard from him, 90% of them are catchy and on point. I didn't say this SONG was good, cuz I didn't hear it yet, it may suck a.ss. People in here sayin oh god this is the worst sh*t ever. But its only a few seconds long and a repeated hook.
 5 years ago '12        #103
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:
Y'all are in here worshiping a n*gga that's like only half way through his teen years that can barley speak?

and this n*gga has someone in his avy with puff balls in his hair

grown a.ss n*ggas that still think they're in high school are usually the people who support dumb sh*t like this.
That n*gga in the avy is me 3 years ago. But the thing is, how delusional will u look if I change my avy? U will be on some " but but but but....it was up here just a minute ago" type sh*t. And there yall go again puttin age in this. Smh. What's the difference between keef, and rappers like Gucci, 2chainz, 50, alley boy, jeezy, boosie etc?? Who is making the world a better place?? Which one?? Music is music. Which kinda n*ggas watch movies about serial k!llers????? Serial k!llers and people who want to be serial k!llers?? Who listens to trap music?? n*ggas selling drugs? Cuz I coulda sworn my girl likes gucci and 2chainz. Older n*ggas like younger music just like some 10 year old loves jazz. I'm done arguing wit u dumb fu*kas. BANG PART 2!!! INSTANT DOWNLOAD! DON'T LIKE IT, k!ll ME!
 5 years ago '05        #104
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
so if you 25 n up you cant listen to young n*ggas huh?
 5 years ago '12        #105
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5617 5617
People in here really mad that a ignorant young n*gga straight from the hood made it to mainstream and gettin attention...yal sad, mad and jealous. he makin music for us, not you
 5 years ago '05        #106
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
kendrick lamar fans hurt
 5 years ago '12        #107
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Alphaomega said:
Cried in court, when he got sentenced to Juvi. Can't fu*k with somebody who has a main image of bein gangster then does some pus*y sh*t like that.
why did he cry? Is it cuz he knew he could b throwin his whole career away? He knew it would be hard to get a job, especially with his reputation? It finally hit him? He still gotta provide for his daughter. When I got caught stealin, I didn't cry but I knew I had to stop...I ducked that sh*t and went right back to doin it. Wait.... Didn't Pac say it takes a man to cry? Scratch that scratch that. Pac didnt say that. We know TUPAC wouldnt defend crying, he gotta ak tatted on him.
 03-13-2013, 12:02 AM         #108
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trash

yall not tired of this same beat/ hook formula yet?
 03-13-2013, 12:03 AM         #109
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*ggas music is almost mind numbing

and I fu*k with trap music but damn
 5 years ago '12        #110
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Opinion said:
damn son you 26 and bumpin keef , i used to like alot of ignant sh*t like keef when i was in my late teens and we the same age? but if you really 26, bump your chief keef songs to each his own fu*k boxden, but son i doubt your 26 and if you are......grow up son . You doin too much defendin and explainen on here similar to how a child tries to justify some sh*t to his parents. da fu*k you doin justifyin your artist taste to screenames for at 26? cmon youngin this kid cant be no 26
There's a big difference. I'm 26 and I like his music. I'm not 26 and letting him influence my life. His music doesn't show me the way in life. I do what I want to do. and its not bout defending him, its bout correcting these dumb fu*ks who are speaking out their a.ss... But yea I'm 26, born in 87. Being that this is boxden, n*ggas r used to n*ggas wit unintelligent responses. Look at peoples comebacks lol dissin my hair? Lol smh
 5 years ago '11        #111
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Y'all like but no buy yell™
 5 years ago '10        #112
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
I'm anxiously waiting on this Bang 2 to drop

Beat is flames and Keef rides the sh*t out of it too

Big d!ck Sosa
 5 years ago '08        #113
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
this sh*t is trash
 5 years ago '07        #114
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
sounds like a hit, I like keef, him future, durk keep making bangers when the old heads aint providing
 5 years ago '05        #115
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
this sh*t sucks like all his other stuff.
 03-13-2013, 08:25 AM         #116
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SCRIP1ONER said:
this is a hit????? The fu*k u people smokin..dude repeated himself 15x and u guys call it a hit
Sosa garbage!!! n*gga on that Mike Jones shi!t... we see how long that lasted.
 5 years ago '10        #117
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Trelli3Matrix said:
There's a big difference. I'm 26 and I like his music. I'm not 26 and letting him influence my life. His music doesn't show me the way in life. I do what I want to do. and its not bout defending him, its bout correcting these dumb fu*ks who are speaking out their a.ss... But yea I'm 26, born in 87. Being that this is boxden, n*ggas r used to n*ggas wit unintelligent responses. Look at peoples comebacks lol dissin my hair? Lol smh
Why do you enjoy listening to something you don't want to influence your life??

just because your not shooting people w.e. doesn't mean ingesting mental garbage won't make you intellectually unhealthy.

Im 25 i cant grasp how black male like myself can listen to these slavery minded clowns
 5 years ago '10        #118
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
kendrick lamar fans hurt
not a k-dot fan
 5 years ago '06        #119
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$926 | Props total: 40 40
Hahahaha, trolls are going to troll. This n*gga and the whole GBE movement is terrible but do your thing youngin.
 5 years ago '06        #120
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$926 | Props total: 40 40
 Gater said:
You're 26 with two pony tails and a bandanna over your face..Of course you like Keef's music
Hahahaha, sorry b but that sh!t was funny. But when I look at the pic. I think that: I rock rough and stuff with my afro puffs-Rage
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago