Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Aten said:
Man weren't you in the Big Krit thread hatin on real music? Your music taste is horrendous kid.
What hate did I show to big krit?? I just said his music isn't selling...true statement. I said he doesn't make headlines... True statement. I said his intellectual music isn't marketable....true statement. I said his first album didn't really do anything for his career....true statement. I said his songs he chooses to put out don't stick....true statement. So where.....oh where is my hatred towards big krit?
 5 years ago '12        #82
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:
this line is horrible... how old r u bro 11?

fukin slave
Did u even hear the way he says it?? I was making a point for any Idiot sayin he need to be k!lled.. that horrible line is his response to those wishes. Keef says a lot of slick "I dare u n*ggas" type sh*t. That's what I like about him, I like fearless music, that's y I love tupac when he was on that "I dare n*ggas" sh*t. Oh and I'm 26, a grown a.ss man free to listen to whateva I want. U kno how many 36 year old DJs play keef for a club full of 21+ year olds....BRO? How old is jimmy iovine?? He signed the mothafu*ka.
 5 years ago '12        #83
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:
Comparing cereal with music????

80???? I dont keep up with this n*gga and haven't seen all of his videos but everyone that i saw that were for his most popular songs, he's in a house with a bunch of n*ggas and not a female in sight. there was that one vid with him surrounded by a bunch of dudes literally on his a.ss and him in a car with the windows rolled up and probably had the doors locked lol.
U god damn right I compare the two!! Since when do u have to be a certain age to like music, just like since when do u have to be a certain age to like a cereal such as some fruity colorful sh*t like fruit loops... If its good, the sh*t is good. U know how many old n*ggas still watch Disney channel?? I'm 26 and will enjoy chief keefs music til I say otherwise. I was 8 years old enjoying eatin pus*y like I was an adult, and I'm 26 years old enjoying young chief keefs ignorant music like a 17 year old .U don't like it?? fu*k you!! Don't play wit me lil n*gga, I'm not ur lil online homeboy u play call of duty wit.
 03-12-2013, 08:24 PM         #84
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Did u even hear the way he says it?? I was making a point for any Idiot sayin he need to be k!lled.. that horrible line is his response to those wishes. Keef says a lot of slick "I dare u n*ggas" type sh*t. That's what I like about him, I like fearless music, that's y I love tupac when he was on that "I dare n*ggas" sh*t. Oh and I'm 26, a grown a.ss man free to listen to whateva I want. U kno how many 36 year old DJs play keef for a club full of 21+ year olds....BRO? How old is jimmy iovine?? He signed the mothafu*ka.
damn bruh u 26 and ridin chief keef d!ck like that?
u gotta grow up man...its coo to respect da youngn's hustle but damn u takin sh*t to a whole nother fu*ked up level
 03-12-2013, 08:30 PM         #85
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ bro these n*ggas are never gonna stop arguing. they dont even respect or understand the roots of how hip hop started. they corny so they relate to corny n*ggas and are INFURIATED when real n*ggas rap. type of people that in person dont state there opinion and run home to the computer to talk
 03-12-2013, 08:31 PM         #86
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiddKidd45 said:
u gotta grow up man...its coo to respect da youngn's hustle but damn u takin sh*t to a whole nother fu*ked up level
bi*ch in your avy looks like a wax portrait of a hemaphrodite hoe in san francisco
 03-12-2013, 08:36 PM         #87
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
bi*ch in your avy looks like a wax portrait of a hemaphrodite hoe in san francisco
her name Lore'l shes on the new love and hip hop...look her up
 5 years ago '12        #88
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:
Comparing cereal with music????

80???? I dont keep up with this n*gga and haven't seen all of his videos but everyone that i saw that were for his most popular songs, he's in a house with a bunch of n*ggas and not a female in sight. there was that one vid with him surrounded by a bunch of dudes literally on his a.ss and him in a car with the windows rolled up and probably had the doors locked lol.
And who cares where a VIDEO was shot at.... Look Where he grew up and was surrounded by. U think the n*gga was never outside? Ever??? And what videos does he do that has a need for females. His songs are gutta and always has some type of guns in the videos. And u makin an a.ssumption sayin "here he go, another one in the safety of his home" but u only seen love Sosa, don't like and maybe traffic smh. Look at 3hunna and everyday. And was boosie n a video full of n*ggas wit no girls n sight. The one that had them wearin all black and had all kinds of guns n it. They all outside on the corner.... all dudes. What should we tell boosie u said about him?
 5 years ago '12        #89
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 KiddKidd45 said:
So what's the outcome of people rejoicing for Pac when he was 17? I'm sure 30 year olds magnified him. I'm talkin bout chiefs music. It's just music. I like his music. If someone played his music on the radio and I did.t kno his age, I would STILL like his music. His age doesn't take away from his music. I'm not gonna say, oh he only 17, hell nah, fu*k his music, I thought he was older. In my car, keefs music sounds like a club event. There's a time and place for his music. Car, parties, club. I won't go to a church hoping they play EVERYIME I LOOK UP MY bi*ch STARTIN SOME sh*t...DAMN I HATE A bi*ch THAT LIKE TO ARGUE AND sh*t.
 03-12-2013, 09:15 PM         #90
kushbleezy412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kant wait
 03-12-2013, 09:26 PM         #91
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
So what's the outcome of people rejoicing for Pac when he was 17? I'm sure 30 year olds magnified him. I'm talkin bout chiefs music. It's just music. I like his music. If someone played his music on the radio and I did.t kno his age, I would STILL like his music. His age doesn't take away from his music. I'm not gonna say, oh he only 17, hell nah, fu*k his music, I thought he was older. In my car, keefs music sounds like a club event. There's a time and place for his music. Car, parties, club. I won't go to a church hoping they play EVERYIME I LOOK UP MY bi*ch STARTIN SOME sh*t...DAMN I HATE A bi*ch THAT LIKE TO ARGUE AND sh*t.
aint mad at u homie..to each his own.u a grown man i cant tell u what to like
 5 years ago '11        #92
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
need the full song asap
 5 years ago '13        #93
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Lol so u must not have heard his first mixtape nor his album, and u judgin this song by only hearin the hook smh u make it seem as tho u just heard the whole damn song. "this is so fu*king bad". People just upset that my n*gga still here! U just mad the glory god didn't get his sh*t pushed in during his sentence, got another hit on his hands, comin home in a few hours, and droppin that mixtape. Lmfao u must have lost some money on a bet claimin he would come home a fruit cup. Sosa!!
Lol you said in the post above this that he makes the best hooks. Then said that we judging off the hook.

Does that make sense?

Tell me more, oh wise one.
 03-12-2013, 10:16 PM         #94
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240ka said:
Gawd this is garbage
Says the guy with Lil B in his avy.....

This sh*t hard tho
 5 years ago '10        #95
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
Cried in court, when he got sentenced to Juvi. Can't fu*k with somebody who has a main image of bein gangster then does some pus*y sh*t like that.
 5 years ago '11        #96
CuddyAbeRo 27 heat pts27
space
space
$818 | Props total: 11 11
:p raise:
 5 years ago '07        #97
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
 Trelli3Matrix said:
damn son you 26 and bumpin keef , i used to like alot of ignant sh*t like keef when i was in my late teens and we the same age? but if you really 26, bump your chief keef songs to each his own fu*k boxden, but son i doubt your 26 and if you are......grow up son . You doin too much defendin and explainen on here similar to how a child tries to justify some sh*t to his parents. da fu*k you doin justifyin your artist taste to screenames for at 26? cmon youngin this kid cant be no 26
 5 years ago '07        #98
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
 Alphaomega said:
Cried in court, when he got sentenced to Juvi. Can't fu*k with somebody who has a main image of bein gangster then does some pus*y sh*t like that.
if n*ggas still fu*k with ross lyin a.ss, they'll fu*k with keef. After all that's all they got. Image don't matter no more, it's about the music, it's just entertainment remember? This is the same reason why rap has gone too sh*t, n*ggas will say and do anything to entertain us long as it becomes hot. There ain't no merit in this sh*t no more
 5 years ago '08        #99
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
Y'all are in here worshiping a n*gga that's like only half way through his teen years that can barley speak?

Trelli3Matrix said:
And who cares where a VIDEO was shot at.... Look Where he grew up and was surrounded by. U think the n*gga was never outside? Ever??? And what videos does he do that has a need for females. His songs are gutta and always has some type of guns in the videos. And u makin an a.ssumption sayin "here he go, another one in the safety of his home" but u only seen love Sosa, don't like and maybe traffic smh. Look at 3hunna and everyday. And was boosie n a video full of n*ggas wit no girls n sight. The one that had them wearin all black and had all kinds of guns n it. They all outside on the corner.... all dudes. What should we tell boosie u said about him?
and this n*gga has someone in his avy with puff balls in his hair

grown a.ss n*ggas that still think they're in high school are usually the people who support dumb sh*t like this.
 5 years ago '06        #100
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao @ this sh*t tho. how do kids listen to this sh*t like that? "i dont like" was cool stupid music...

but this sh*t right here is just stupid as fu*k. i think other young kids just like to see another young kid doin it/livin life. it aint even the music really
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago