most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 theehof said:
this is so fu*king bad, this n*gga has about 5 dope asa songs, but his catalog is like 40 songs deep though..
Lol so u must not have heard his first mixtape nor his album, and u judgin this song by only hearin the hook smh u make it seem as tho u just heard the whole damn song. "this is so fu*king bad". People just upset that my n*gga still here! U just mad the glory god didn't get his sh*t pushed in during his sentence, got another hit on his hands, comin home in a few hours, and droppin that mixtape. Lmfao u must have lost some money on a bet claimin he would come home a fruit cup. Sosa!!
 5 years ago '13        #62
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
I can't wait for this joint to drop in coherent english.
 5 years ago '12        #63
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 THERETURNOFK2Z said:
Keef needs to catch a bucket of slugs
So far no slugs sent lol

"If you deliver bullets SEND IT....we got them beams, shoot dat good PERCENTAGE" now I gotta go listen to that back from the dead.
 5 years ago '08        #64
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
once again doing that gangsta sh*t in the safety of his home lol
 5 years ago '12        #65
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 KiddKidd45 said:
how old r u n*ggas that like this sh*t? honestly
Shut up n*gga, that's like askin "how old r u people that likes fruit loops? honestly". n*gga everybody still likes fruit loops!! Keef makes good car and club music. What MATURE rappers do u kno gettin play heavily? What's in ur iPod? De la soul? Tribe called quest? U in the club requesting "I get the job done" by big daddy Kane? Yall really have a problem with what music people choose to like? U still sit home yellin into ur Xbox headset? My god n*gga how old r u?? Name ONE rapper out that says nothing ignorant. And I mean 100% ignorance free. Jeezy and 50 got on a track wit him, gotti shouted him out, so what treatment do they get?
 5 years ago '12        #66
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 gagethedesigner said:
once again doing that gangsta sh*t in the safety of his home lol
and where were 80 percent of his other videos made at? outside in his hood
 5 years ago '07        #67
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Shut up n*gga, that's like askin "how old r u people that likes fruit loops? honestly". n*gga everybody still likes fruit loops!! Keef makes good car and club music. What MATURE rappers do u kno gettin play heavily? What's in ur iPod? De la soul? Tribe called quest? U in the club requesting "I get the job done" by big daddy Kane? Yall really have a problem with what music people choose to like? U still sit home yellin into ur Xbox headset? My god n*gga how old r u?? Name ONE rapper out that says nothing ignorant. And I mean 100% ignorance free. Jeezy and 50 got on a track wit him, gotti shouted him out, so what treatment do they get?
Your wisdom is superior....I kneel before you
 5 years ago '12        #68
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
 Trelli3Matrix said:
 5 years ago '07        #69
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
now its ovaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 5 years ago '12        #70
MuNoZ 
space
space
space
$106 | Props total: 20 20
 Trelli3Matrix said:
 5 years ago '08        #71
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Comparing cereal with music????

Stillhyphy said:
and where were 80 percent of his other videos made at? outside in his hood
80???? I dont keep up with this n*gga and haven't seen all of his videos but everyone that i saw that were for his most popular songs, he's in a house with a bunch of n*ggas and not a female in sight. there was that one vid with him surrounded by a bunch of dudes literally on his a.ss and him in a car with the windows rolled up and probably had the doors locked lol.
 03-12-2013, 05:19 PM         #72
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he sayin last year i did hot sh*t well now its ovaaa. iono why n*ggas sayin he "did her sh*t"
 5 years ago '10        #73
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Keef makes the best hooks. All be catchy as hell. Also, the effects he use on his voice be on point and doesn't sound harsh or overused. Too bad future can't get that clean crisp sound that actually audible lol. Plus keef u can't say that keef can't rap, cuz he at least knows how syllables go together. I notices that he actually tries to rhyme more ending words than just one. Good job keef, instant download for that part 2
WOW
 5 years ago '10        #74
space
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
So far no slugs sent lol

"If you deliver bullets SEND IT....we got them beams, shoot dat good PERCENTAGE" now I gotta go listen to that back from the dead.
this line is horrible... how old r u bro 11?

fukin slave
 03-12-2013, 05:28 PM         #75
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ nobody upset over a weak n*gga like yourself. go jack off to the new batman movie
this sh*t goes hard

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #76
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 gagethedesigner said:
Comparing cereal with music????

80???? I dont keep up with this n*gga and haven't seen all of his videos but everyone that i saw that were for his most popular songs, he's in a house with a bunch of n*ggas and not a female in sight. there was that one vid with him surrounded by a bunch of dudes literally on his a.ss and him in a car with the windows rolled up and probably had the doors locked lol.
the video of him in the house was when he was on house arrest, he has a couple videos on house arrest. all the rest of his videos are right outside. since when is it a requirement to have females in your video? id rather have a room full of my true homies that i trust than a bunch of females that i can bring through at any time. shut your square a.ss up
 5 years ago '10        #77
space
space
space
 CIDF said:
^ nobody upset over a weak n*gga like yourself. go jack off to the new batman movie
CAPONE "GRINDIN" - YouTube[/url]
1 The batman movie is old..
2. sh*t was soso..

3. It k!lls me how n*ggas think being a slave and worshiping n*ggaz who big up k!lling their own and staying in poverty is a representation of strength

It takes a strong man to stand for something... weak a.ss f*ggets like you would take a d!ck in your a.ss if it meant a quick buck... in fact im sure you're on your way to somewhere where plenty of d!cks will be coming your way.. but without the money...

im convinced that n*ggaz like you are lost and weak
 5 years ago '10        #78
space
space
space
 Stillhyphy said:
the video of him in the house was when he was on house arrest, he has a couple videos on house arrest. all the rest of his videos are right outside. since when is it a requirement to have females in your video? id rather have a room full of my true homies that i trust than a bunch of females that i can bring through at any time. shut your square a.ss up
this fool said square to refer to someone being "uncool" how ironic
 03-12-2013, 06:05 PM         #79
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trelli3Matrix said:
specially when im high
 03-12-2013, 06:35 PM         #80
God Mode 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
went from 15 n*ggaz in a broke down one bedroom to one n*ggaz in a mansion

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy