Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #61
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,126 | Props total: 4714 4714
 killadre said:
Looks like Sammy followed suit
i hope they dont get sued for NOT changing their phone like Apple.

More than likely the design will be similar to s3/note 2 with minimal alterations though
 5 years ago '05        #62
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 killadre said:
Didn't realize that was a new concept to do :hillwhoa:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #63
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #64
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Shizz said:
soOoO we look down upon a company finding it's style for a phone and not just making it perfect

Apple been doing that ...the ONLY reason they got FLACK for it is because the amount of FAN boys who tries to force feed us that IT'S THE BEST PHONE EVER... :FOH:

the last 3 iPhones has made steps in the "apple" world .. in the real world.... everyone was already doing it, and your just late to the party ..thats why it looks so good ..THE THIRST

Samsung has made Jumps..NOT LEAPS but jumps with each phone S2>>>S3 Note>Note 2

Samsung now has a structure of a case that they feel is best for them.. tweek it here and there.. but try to keep the over all simplicity together...but never once was that sh*t force fed to us

APPLE has made simple changes in respect of there phones but in the long run it's has NOT brought out the innovation like we all are accustomed to. Just more of the same, doubling back on others ideas and perfecting it.....but AIN'T NOBODY CHECK'N FOR THAT .. WE WANT NEW..WE WANT COOL

So with this S4 about to drop ..yes it's going to resemble the S3/Note2 ... why wouldn't it. it's a GALAXY phone ... when you change sh*t up you gotta change the brand..look at home many times they changed up the Nexus

for real phone heads.. The Under the hood sh*t is what we really are look'n for ... hopefully thet stock battery life is something i wont have to argue about with iphoners any more
Well said. Honestly there's nothing wrong with the iPhone's design. Personally I'm used to the width of my Note 2 and my SIII before it, but I love the build of the iPhone. It's that sh*tty software that k!lls me.
 5 years ago '09        #65
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,819 | Props total: 1138 1138
My best advice for any android head is to hold off until the first key lime pie phone drops...
 5 years ago '04        #66
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,564 | Props total: 2416 2416
 mtva24 said:
My best advice for any android head is to hold off until the first key lime pie phone drops...
If its the next Nexus phone (which it most likely will be) it'd better have a sd slot

As for this, I'll wait until its in stores to play around with it. Can't imagine it being much different from the S3 though.
 5 years ago '06        #67
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,486 | Props total: 17929 17929
not coppedd... rockin with my gs3 this phone looks no different
 5 years ago '06        #68
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
wtf APPLE HEADS! dont be mad cuz Samsung may, or may not keep the same design. Its the 2ND.SECOND vr of this galaxy phone and you want android to "take the L" ?? only reason ppl aint doing that is because like another poster said, apple force fed they design, and so did the sheep they had buying it. it has not changed much at all since its debut. It was rounded, now its square. it was slightly thicker, now its slightly thinner. WOW. im not here to hate this time, im just here to feed the truth and tell it like it is. Apple did this. had people going "best phone evarrrr!" when it changed 1 thing every gen. cmon now. then be in denial that there were other phones with or without more power, that certain features early on.
 5 years ago '06        #69
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
It's all about the specs. Little bit bigger, thinner and lighter is just a perk. What you expect them to drop some triangular sh*t? Lets be realistic.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy