Likely Galaxy S IV final design

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
terrio1852 
space
space
$1,315 | Props total: 78 78
 lato9905 said:
Ill keep my s3 unless the specs are off the charts.
agreed
 5 years ago '06        #42
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
i dont mind the design..i actually like the s3. to me in that picture samsung posted, i think they kept the same size in terms of the phone and extended the screen so the bottom is closer to the home button.

i really think its gonna be the hardware and software thats gonna make the s4 stand out. and im all for it cant wait for thursday.

although i do wish they would use HTC design or make something similar to the HTC one design wise. sh*t is beautiful. but ill always take the hardware and software (samsung)
 5 years ago '04        #43
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
I like the edges better on this phone. Only thing that can make a Galaxy look like a chump...is a Galaxy
 5 years ago '05        #44
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 killadre said:
You lost just for typing all that... It's just a phone...stop feeding the troll
 5 years ago '10        #45
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Android geeks gotta just take the L on this one..

When Apple dropped the iPhone 5 and the design stayed the same yet got a little longer, every thread on this page was an Apple hate thread..

Samsung do the same thing and y'all typing all hard, copping pleas on their behalf

Just take the L
 5 years ago '08        #46
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 575 575
what would be the purpose of two sim card slots?
 5 years ago '07        #47
markjlee101 
space
space
space
$96 | Props total: 0 0
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
i agree that Apple has fallen behind Samsung in terms of all the extra bells and whistles that get added to the phone. still, Apple is losing its grip on its consumers

Android heads clowned the 3Gs and the 4S cause the design stayed the same. now this phone comes out and all the rumored designs either look like the S3 or like an iPhone and dudes applaud it pretending like they didnt do the opposite to Apple when they did the same thing
I second that. I loved the iphones but they cant keep me happy. Make me buy a new phone cuz it could talk back to me. Then make me buy a new phone cuz its longer. F outta here
 5 years ago '07        #48
markjlee101 
space
space
space
$96 | Props total: 0 0
 TheMindOf said:

When Apple dropped the iPhone 5 and the design stayed the same yet got a little longer, every thread on this page was an Apple hate thread..

Samsung do the same thing and y'all typing all hard, copping pleas on their behalf

Just take the L
This phone aint that great looking. But the note 2 is a beast. I got an ipad mini that can make calls. I think I won
 5 years ago '06        #49
spidey33162 
space
space
$128 | Props total: 3 3
 killadre said:
So they just made it longer and put something under the hood

[pic - click to view]

Just like their inspiration...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #50
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2083 2083
 markjlee101 said:
I second that. I loved the iphones but they cant keep me happy. Make me buy a new phone cuz it could talk back to me. Then make me buy a new phone cuz its longer. F outta here
So wait, they made you buy the iPhone
 5 years ago '08        #51
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 2083 2083
 spidey33162 said:

[pic - click to view]

I think you missed the whole point of his post
 03-12-2013, 08:14 AM         #52
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ehh, I'll wait to see the real deal in 2 days
 5 years ago '04        #53
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,478 | Props total: 16299 16299
 spidey33162 said:

[pic - click to view]

Damn boy y'all sheep to these phones make laugh with this stanship. Only reason I come in here is to troll with obvious things.

Come collect yours just for missing the point

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #54
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,948 | Props total: 6186 6186
Apple won
 5 years ago '04        #55
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 TheMindOf said:

Just take the L
It isn't Android heads, its Samsung Galaxy heads. Google has no control over how Samsung decides to update their product line.
 5 years ago '06        #56
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
samsung da don got these apple peasants fiening
 5 years ago '05        #57
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
i'll keep my S3
 5 years ago '04        #58
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
soOoO we look down upon a company finding it's style for a phone and not just making it perfect

Apple been doing that ...the ONLY reason they got FLACK for it is because the amount of FAN boys who tries to force feed us that IT'S THE BEST PHONE EVER... :FOH:

the last 3 iPhones has made steps in the "apple" world .. in the real world.... everyone was already doing it, and your just late to the party ..thats why it looks so good ..THE THIRST

Samsung has made Jumps..NOT LEAPS but jumps with each phone S2>>>S3 Note>Note 2

Samsung now has a structure of a case that they feel is best for them.. tweek it here and there.. but try to keep the over all simplicity together...but never once was that sh*t force fed to us

APPLE has made simple changes in respect of there phones but in the long run it's has NOT brought out the innovation like we all are accustomed to. Just more of the same, doubling back on others ideas and perfecting it.....but AIN'T NOBODY CHECK'N FOR THAT .. WE WANT NEW..WE WANT COOL

So with this S4 about to drop ..yes it's going to resemble the S3/Note2 ... why wouldn't it. it's a GALAXY phone ... when you change sh*t up you gotta change the brand..look at home many times they changed up the Nexus

for real phone heads.. The Under the hood sh*t is what we really are look'n for ... hopefully thet stock battery life is something i wont have to argue about with iphoners any more
 5 years ago '11        #59
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 d3athb4dishonor said:
what would be the purpose of two sim card slots?
2 different phone #s

a lot of ppl have a # for business and a personal # so theyre not getting calls on their cell when theyre at home with the fam etc
 5 years ago '04        #60
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
Man if thats the final design.... smh
I am heated at the overall lack of innovations in smart phones this year
I am a HTC dude but I am definitely not feeling the HTC One
If the Galaxy SIV (in which i can;t stand touch wiz) turns out to be some bullsh*t too
we are days away from Devs successfully porting over the HTC One Sense 5 Interface to the EVO LTE.
May just settle for doing that sh*t and be happy
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy