Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 st21 said:
i don't play games with female characters either. not cuz i don't support their rights but i just can't get down with playing as a female in a game. i see video games as pretty much being a way to play out certain fantasies whether its being an NBA player or a.ssasin or w/e. and in none of those fantasies do i envision myself as a woman.

when my sister was young she would never play games with me unless she could play as a female character so i don't think it's that uncommon for people to feel this way

that sh*t is kinda s3xist tho brah u'd be missing out on alot of good games if u discriminated based on the lead's gender

given the choice tho, i'd always pick a male lead over a female lead just because i know in real life females often lack the arm strength and intelligence to do what alot of these video game females do a female lead should always be created to be s3xy to make up for the fact that we're forced to suspend reality when we watch her properly shoot a gun or beat a male in a f!ght
 5 years ago '04        #22
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 578 578
 st21 said:
i don't play games with female characters either. not cuz i don't support their rights but i just can't get down with playing as a female in a game. i see video games as pretty much being a way to play out certain fantasies whether its being an NBA player or a.ssasin or w/e. and in none of those fantasies do i envision myself as a woman.

when my sister was young she would never play games with me unless she could play as a female character so i don't think it's that uncommon for people to feel this way
 5 years ago '04        #23
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 5089 5089
How many of yall boycotted Metroid when yall found out Samus was really a girl??
 5 years ago '12        #24
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,399 | Props total: 19885 19885
that comment
 5 years ago '04        #25
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,168 | Props total: 549 549
 IGOTsh*tTZ said:
Ain't nothing wrong with that. You gonna be missing out on some good games, though.
you make some valid points, which is why most females dont play video games and is why game studios see potential to make tons of more money... cause girls are loyal, and will play one game until they die!
 5 years ago '07        #26
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
@ this thread
 5 years ago '10        #27
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 Nest said:
he doesnt watch pr0n with girls in it either
 5 years ago '13        #28
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
to the commenter in op .

As for the dad he rocks..
 5 years ago '08        #29
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,833 | Props total: 1333 1333
 Nest said:
 03-12-2013, 12:32 AM         #30
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nest said:
thats not fair bro, pr0n & videogames are totally different

u dont fap while ur playing videosgames.....do u?

st21 said:

I agree with him

unless its a really good game (i.e. tomb raider,metroid,perfect dark and a few others I cant remember)

and just like culo said if given the choice im choosing a male 100% of the time
 03-12-2013, 12:44 AM         #31
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 st21 said:

I like to play as women characters even when I have the option. Some times you just need a break from playing as a white man. A white woman ain't nearly as bad. And you don't get into like it's you, you just create the ultimate badass chick. The thing about the fantasies for most people is that you actually create an identity for the character, not just say it's you.
 03-12-2013, 12:54 AM         #32
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 st21 said:

i hate female sports commentators and i don't even like sports that much
sorry...that sh*ts just annoy me hearing a female talking football
 03-12-2013, 12:56 AM         #33
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
I like to play as women characters even when I have the option. Some times you just need a break from playing as a white man. A white woman ain't nearly as bad. And you don't get into like it's you, you just create the ultimate badass chick. The thing about the fantasies for most people is that you actually create an identity for the character, not just say it's you.
push on out that closet when ever you feel comfortable
 5 years ago '11        #34
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
 SOCIALITE said:

f*ggot
 5 years ago '05        #35
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
bi*ch n*ggas acting like bi*ches , thats why boys cant fu*k with a boss bi*ch!
 03-12-2013, 01:16 AM         #36
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:

see thats where I disagree, I like to envision myself as the person im playing with, I usually enjoy the story alot more when I do that (dont knock a nicca for having an imagination)

but dont get it twisted, if the game is hot im gonna play it regardless
and this new Tomb Raider is GOTY so far in my book
 5 years ago '05        #37
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
i can see why people say they would chose there own gender of there choice, i chose to go with a male with mass effect being a male evening know the voice of commander shapard was done by a female.

if the game is good its good and it shouldnt take anything away from it.

people are missing out on alot of good games if they have female character as the lead character.
 5 years ago '04        #38
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
I dont listen to bi*ches rap either so I understand
 5 years ago '04        #39
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1782 1782
n*ggas really in they feelings about playing as a bi*ch in a video game? A bi*ch who, if was real, would really fu*k u up?! Now as i was playing I did feel like she was a little to emotional for me at times, BUT she IS a fu*kin girl! dat aint gon stop me from k!llin n*ggas with da bi*ch. Some of u n*ggas.
 5 years ago '05        #40
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
 TanstA! said:
what kind of prison logic is this sh*t?

[pic - click to view]

This, it's not like its an open world fantasy - it's a story written out for you to get involved in. If I had that logic i would be pretty bad at virtua f!ghter
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago