Rewind: Why Was Pam From Martin Mean Mugging TI?

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,069 | Props total: 17338 17338
 Patrick Galooly said:
Looks like insane clown posse and Willie Nelson was a huge influence on these kids. "I swang, I'm Chief Keef bang bang"
Yo the insane thing about this sh*t is them lil n*ggas STOLE my little brothers beat

twitter.com/jokercrazybeatz

We been clowning this n*gga ALL week...they stole his beat and put that sh*t out. We sent them n*ggas 10 emails asking them to pull it down and they replied "no" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All week n*ggas been clowning him. Every time I talk to the n*gga I rap the line "All our daddies k!llas"

Last edited by OldBusiness; 03-12-2013 at 03:11 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #142
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 ALLEEK said:
Yo the insane thing about this sh*t is them lil n*ggas STOLE my little brothers beat

twitter.com/jokercrazybeatz

We been clowning this n*gga ALL week...they stole his beat and put that sh*t out. We sent them n*ggas 10 emails asking them to pull it down and they replied "no" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All week n*ggas been clowning him. Every time I talk to the n*gga I rap the line "All our daddies k!llas"
 03-12-2013, 04:42 AM         #143
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaliSteppin said:
This thread took a big turn
It was all jokes on page 1
Right? laughed my a.ss off on page 1, seen 9 pages are thought this was about to be a classic boy was I wrong
 5 years ago '04        #144
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
 bowbowbow said:

real n*gga sh*t what he said too and like he said tell them lil n*ggaz daddys to look in the mirror and talk to ya kids instead of up and blaming hip hop
 5 years ago '04        #145
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,273 | Props total: 2843 2843
 Matt504 said:
no one in this thread is disputing whether or not he's a great father or husband, we're discussing the lyrics and the potential negative effects they might have on impressionable youth.
T.I. has positive songs too.. "Be Better than Me" "Prayin For Help" and he keeps it real in a lot of his raps when he points out the negative sides of "trappin"
You can't expect him to not use drugs,women, and cars in his music because that's his life.... or at least it once was.
 5 years ago '04        #146
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
1. Parents need to stop looking for someone else to blame when their kids grow up to be little bad a.sses. You laugh when they baby cusses, teach em how to twerk, and youtube them doing all that dumb shyt, then have the nerve to say rappers are responsible for your child's bad behavior. T.I. was spot on with what he said at first. If you see your child with clothes you didn't buy em you might wanna open your eyes up and get involved. But honestly at that point its already too late. From jump street you have to pay attention to your child, having a 9 to 5 job doesn't give you the right to neglect the job you have as a parent because unless you were r*ped you signed up for that job the minute you had unprotected s3x.

You can't protect your children from the outside world but you can try and let them know that MTV and BET aren't instruction manuals for life. Don't play the music around them when they are young and when they get introduced to it outside of your home have a talk with them about entertainment and reality. Children are impressionable and if you don't take the time to teach them someone or something else will.

2. When a good actor plays a horrible role do you blame him or the person that wrote the script? As soon as major record labels got controlling interest in rap music all hell broke loose. I remember hearing songs like "If I ruled the world" and "Keep your Head Up" on the radio and TV daily when I was younger. When was the last time the record label gave a positive song the green light to become a radio single? If you gave these people a budget for better music then they'd make more of it. T.I. has songs where he has talked about college being the new path for his family and that the trap boy lifestyle stops with him. But when you mention his name people wanna bring up his songs about money, hoes, cars, and clothes. Listen to a rap album and should it have a song with a positive message I can bet it is at the end of the album and it will never become a single because the record label doesn't wanna feed that image to consumers. They'd rather scout Youtube for the next Soljah Boy or Trinidad James than actually look for someone with a real flow and positive message. Kendrick Lamar has a song talkin bout "watch that Black boy fly" but I'm hearing "Pour up,Drank. Stand up,drank" on the radio everyday. Hell BET doesn't even have the nightlynews anymore so that should tell you right there somebody wants to keep black folks in a state of n*ggadome.

There is a law of supply and demand. If the customers purchasing habbits ask for a bullshyt product then that is all you are going to get. Hints why Apple phones only barely get better every release and why 2 Chainz, Drake, Wayne, and Rick Ross are constantly getting spins for rapping about nothing. You buy the shyt by the handfuland wonder why they keep makin it by the boatload.

3. WAKE THE fu*k UP!!! Black people are not innately stupid or inferior. We need to demand more from ourselves and that starts with us. If you've known a kid since he was in diapers and you see that he is out there bad say something to his a.ss and his parents. Hell volunteer at a boys and girls club if you have time. But if checkin on a kid that ain't blood is too big of a job show interest in your own family members. Maybe if these kids had big cousins that stayed on they a.sses they wouldn't be as fu*ked up as they are now. Next family get together go sit out with the pre-teens and the teenage cousins for a lil while before you go bullshyt with the grown ups. Ask em how things are going, give em a chance to vent. They're thinking the same thoughts you were thinking when you were young so put them up on game. Be the outside influence so T.I. and Jeezy don't have to be.

Black people made it through slavery and Jim Crow but we're really gonna give up and let hip hop be our downfall?
 5 years ago '04        #147
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,273 | Props total: 2843 2843
 Trilluminati GA said:
This is what I was talking about when I posted about being responsible and accountable for ourselves and our kids. Too many parents are too busy on Facebook, twitter, in the club, or in the tv watching "reality shows" faithfully while their kids are exposed to God knows what. Little attention is being payed to the youth......
Exactly.. kids need to be busier in activities. I hate to say it but ESPECIALLY black kids. They are too often left to their lonesome which allows them to wonder into the dark world and watch youtube,BET,etc. all day and hang out with their "friends".
 5 years ago '04        #148
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
 CTre said:
T.I. has positive songs too.. "Be Better than Me" "Prayin For Help" and he keeps it real in a lot of his raps when he points out the negative sides of "trappin"
You can't expect him to not use drugs,women, and cars in his music because that's his life.... or at least it once was.
Nope let them tell it once you get some fame you are supposed to instantly turn into MLK and rap about a life you JUST started living vs. the life you lived for YEARS before getting signed. There def should be a balance but damn being able to rhyme over a beat doesn't make you responsible for every dumb action of everybody that ever bought your music.
 5 years ago '05        #149
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 popsjenkins said:
She look like, "The fu*k this n*gga just say?!? .....I'd still fu*k him though"
 03-12-2013, 06:33 AM         #150
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black people cherish the word n*gga more than they cherish themselves. The wakness
 5 years ago '04        #151
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 5344 5344
 Dos-effect said:
If your looking at an artist to help our people and even going as far as to blame them for the destruction of our race......if you can do that, then I can say your as much of a culprit because your an endorse of the generation of hiphop that led to this......with the NWA, Biggie, and Pac......all that sh*t was a pre lude to hiphop today......but when there is a top 10 list who is on there? Thats why its a bullsh*t cop-out we are the leaders of our generation now and what we doing to combat the issues that we face? bi*ch on the internet about how rappers are the problem? You have the means to steer youth the other direction, what are U doing? Alot of these artist do more for the youth in thier community then yall will even do for your own people in your immediate family. The point is its an entertainers job to raise my kids in my community. Its my job...if Im in a position to do so.....fu*k I look like walking right by a kid I knew since his birth selling drugs and I know that n*gga listens and respects me.......and then when he gets k!lled or locked up.....I walk up to TI and blame him for his music cause he was the little dudes favorite artist.......where the fu*k was I at? For all yall talk about black upliftment......yall cats are pretty weak when it comes to action.......I guess its eaiser to point at a phantom threat, as opposed to admitting that we as black men are failing our young......not these bullsh*t rappers......

We are the leaders as well, but they are leaders who have a larger platform to reach the children.
As a race our whole value system is screwed up, and that is the fault of the parents first no doubt, but also these entertainers as well. They help perpetuate the lack of values in the community.

They may do some things for the community , but then they go on record and say the things they say, it's like being a hypocrite in a sense. They're playing both sides of the fence.

Dudes on this site have said how Tupac has played a major role in their lives, and somewhat raised them , and while it may be crazy to you or me, it's still the reality of our lives. We need to hold the entertainers accountable as well for the part that they play , because they play a major role in the development of young black children's minds. Whether we like it or not.

You say we're weak, when you don't know what any of us participate in outside of the 'net. If we as black men are failing our young, then so are they.
 5 years ago '04        #152
sabret00the 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 275 275
 Matt504 said:
that's not the fu*king point.

the point is that, in the MIDST of those very factual statistics, a n*gga like TI can stand up there and say that the parents need to be more actively involved in their kids lives, when that's just not possible if the parents aren't present in the first place.

he's trying to shift the blame back onto the parents, yet has no problem reinforcing negative stereotypes in his music.

that's like me selling weed to minors, and when confronted about it, I argue that the parents should've been monitoring the kids of they didn't want me selling weed to them.

these rappers are all hypocrites. and TI threatening to k!ll a Black child over an Instagram comment shows EXACTLY how hypocritical he is.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas should have told him "it's just Instagram"
"Do what I say, don't do what I do"
 03-12-2013, 10:52 AM         #153
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
this is correct, but where do people get the inspiration to sip sizzurp, pop molly, treat women like hoes? hip hop

does it start at home? absolutely... but you cant deny that society and media and entertainment dont have a HUGE influence on our society

i could respect rappers more if they told their audience that its all fake.. and they shouldnt emulate the persona of the rapper... but rappers dont do that..

im tired of the "im not a role model" excuse but you draw millions to your albums, sell out arenas and got people emulating your behavior... everyone has a responsibility to put forth a responsible image to our commmunity...

hip hop is mostly making money off keeping our people ignorant, and backwards minded

at the end of the day, it starts at home and we have all embraced hip hop tooooo much...and need to connect more with morals and things that will help our culture thrive

Okay, so we turn our backs on hiphop, and then we all sit down for a Sunday dinner and show of Breaking Bad, or we take our family to see the new Batman movie or what ever new violent super hero movie is out. And we applaud the violence and explosiions, in fact with our movies the more violent the better.....so why not go after movie studio's whose imagery will have a greater affect on a childs mind then any song ever could. I dont disagree with your sediments, I just feel yall are missing the bigger picture, Its just entertainment.......you should no longer take hiphop any more serious then you do the new action packed movie that you go to see at the movies......
 03-12-2013, 10:56 AM         #154
Drum Gang Joe C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
I understand where your comng from, but your just coming off as kind of a hater, or some C Delores Tucker type of sh*t. Its a little of this and a little of that, but ultimately rappers are not parents to a generation, they are simply artist who make music.......while they have responsibility to promote both positive and negative results of what they speka on, its up to the parents to moniter what the kids are doing and listening too, if your a good parents then you should be turning that bullsh*t off until you know your kids are old enough to not think that a rappers lyrics are reality.....but if the father is not in the home and the mother got her 4 year old daughter in the house freak dancing to "Beat it like a drum" or some father has his son mimicking grown men including cussing and all that....then its not really the artist......
Nobody holds themselves accountable. Parents acting like kids they damn selves can't raise a child properly (and thats MOST parents these days). Be grown and handle all your business in and outside the home so that when your child looks at you he sees his role model right in front of him....Then rappers wanna be able to say anything on a globally accessible forum and not take any kind of blame. Its called pop culture because its popular. Kids are impressionable sometime more by the kids they go to school with for 7 8 hours of the day...some of which ARENT being raised well, emulating what they see on tv/what moms is doin all that.

But this is a never ending debate cause rappers are in it soley for the money and the possibilty to make more so they'll say whatever they need to to ride the gravy train. And parents will always find a scapegoat for their perceived mistakes regarding their children instead of changing their families from within, starting with themselves
 5 years ago '10        #155
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9055 9055
 Maroon_Tiger said:
this is correct, but where do people get the inspiration to sip sizzurp, pop molly, treat women like hoes? hip hop

does it start at home? absolutely... but you cant deny that society and media and entertainment dont have a HUGE influence on our society

i could respect rappers more if they told their audience that its all fake.. and they shouldnt emulate the persona of the rapper... but rappers dont do that..

im tired of the "im not a role model" excuse but you draw millions to your albums, sell out arenas and got people emulating your behavior... everyone has a responsibility to put forth a responsible image to our commmunity...

hip hop is mostly making money off keeping our people ignorant, and backwards minded

at the end of the day, it starts at home and we have all embraced hip hop tooooo much...and need to connect more with morals and things that will help our culture thrive
I disagree completely. Hiphop is a reflection of what's already going on in everyday life.

Rappers rap about what they see or have heard about in everyday life. Mollies, Syrup, Weed, etc were around long before any rapper decided to rap about those drugs.

Hiphop is based off of street culture and not the other way around. People had to have been doing mollies, extasy, etc for a rapper to even talk about them.

Music in general, whether it's hiphop or hard rock, doesn't have that much of a negative influence on society.

It doesn't make people want to go out & sell drugs or shoot people IMO.

No hiphop does influence how people party, dress, their attitude, how people spend their $ (sometimes), I'll give u that, but I don't see hiphop influencing people to use drugs or commit crimes.

Peers pursuade people to use drugs. Not too many people tried Mollies b/c of the song "All Gold Everything", trust me.

The same was said about disco and cocaine use in the 70's, it was a cultural problem, not disco's fault.
 03-12-2013, 01:37 PM         #156
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
You're right on all 3... Rap doesnt always CREATE the trend.. But rap and disco glorified, marketed and encouraged drug use, drug creation, drug smuggling, drug selling, drug abusing, you name it.. Plus gang violence (in the case of rap music)

Hip hop aint innocent..

Like matt said, if i stand outside your house in the street with a ice cream truck of every drug known to man.. I could easily say

"It aint my fault that your kids approached me.. Its yout fault"
"Its not my fault, i didnt start the trend"
"You dont have to buy it"

Rappers and artists owe society an explanation that they're prentending and broadcasting harmful messages to listeners... Especially if they emulate the behavior

I understand TI's copout.. "I deserve to speak about real life".. But we're trying to progress as people.. Which we'll never do if we all cultivate a culture that is beneath us..
So hiphop is not helping us progress as a people? Now this is interesting, do yall even understand that before hiphop came about the black race had virtually no outlet to express our selves in the world. They had sucessfully shut down all avenues of possible wealth with the exception of a few options. They did predict that hiphop would grow the way it did. Yall talking abotu helping us progress as a people....this genre of music has opened so many doors for us thats its ridicolous to believe that it has absolutley no purpose within the black community. You call TI's explination of his lyrics a cop out? Why? Because he talks about the life he lived? He should talk about that....because with or without hiphop those people of our race are still struggling. What do you do about that? As a people we need to stop worrying so much about what White America thinks about us.......lets stop all these monkey a.ss n*ggas in the rap game because they are making it harder for us to come up.......thats bullsh*t......the fact is we do have drugs in our communities, gangs, and a self destructive culture.......there is no need to sweep it under the rug.....and there is no need to pretend that those people who endorse it are lost........let them live their life and you live yours....cause to those people your skin color does not matter......and they will k!ll you the same as anyone else.........stop all this bullsh*t unified talk about escaping our oppressors......in 2013 we are our biggest oppressors......yall are honestly on some crab in the barrel sh*t.....yall dont want to stop the poverty....yall just want to stop them from talking about it....

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-12-2013 at 01:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago