Rewind: Why Was Pam From Martin Mean Mugging TI?

most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Jay Z Convinces Meek Not To Meet With Trump
127 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,575 | Props total: 3078 3078
 NateRight said:
Wow you clearly dont know country music
they too sing about getting drunk and shooting sh*t up and domestic violence at times..
 03-11-2013, 09:27 PM         #122
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I_make_beatz said:
You're going off topic, and although it should be each one teach one, I agree, you cannot discount the fact that the platform a rapper has can change millions of lives with one, powerful, positive, well-marketed song. When was the last time you heard a song on the radio that spoke to children directly about taking the right path and not doing stupid. From what I can recall:


This was a real simple song aimed at elementary school children. This is actually a throwback to one of the illest positive songs ever:



For Confirmation, look at the top comment on this video that's been viewed over 1.5 mllion times:



So, in conclusion, I have shown proof that Rappers who can put together a positive ill song with a great concept and beat can have a profound affect on young and impressionable child/teens/young adults. /thread

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #123
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,535 | Props total: 1349 1349
lol no answer still i see
 03-11-2013, 09:47 PM         #124
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I_make_beatz said:
You're going off topic, and although it should be each one teach one, I agree, you cannot discount the fact that the platform a rapper has can change millions of lives with one, powerful, positive, well-marketed song. When was the last time you heard a song on the radio that spoke to children directly about taking the right path and not doing stupid. From what I can recall:


This was a real simple song aimed at elementary school children. This is actually a throwback to one of the illest positive songs ever:



For Confirmation, look at the top comment on this video that's been viewed over 1.5 mllion times:



So, in conclusion, I have shown proof that Rappers who can put together a positive ill song with a great concept and beat can have a profound affect on young and impressionable child/teens/young adults. /thread
n*gga did you read any of the sh*t that has been posted in this thread?
 5 years ago '05        #125
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
Dude really is a family man... I worked for him for a while, the kids was always in the studio with us.
 5 years ago '06        #126
dj_60_2000 16 heat pts16 OP
space
avatar space
space
$803 | Props total: 727 727
This thread went way left. I can't even take credit for it blowing up. Gotta love Boxden.
 5 years ago '06        #127
dj_60_2000 16 heat pts16 OP
space
avatar space
space
$803 | Props total: 727 727
But are celebrities responsible for raising your kids?
 5 years ago '05        #128
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Matt504 said:
no one in this thread is disputing whether or not he's a great father or husband, we're discussing the lyrics and the potential negative effects they might have on impressionable youth.
As a parent, that's your fault if you let them hear those lyrics. Ain't these rappers job to educate your kids. In my line of work I know a LOT of real gangsters, and I work with a lot of studio gangsters and engineer and produce stuff I would NEVER let my young cousins here, and I'd smack them up if I heard they were going behind they parents back listening to what I do. I lived that life before I went into the music business, and I still a.ssociate with it, but my cousins kids and my future kids will not. That's parenting.


Last edited by Soprano ATL; 03-11-2013 at 10:33 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #129
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 dcashalston said:
It is on the parents tho! Just cuz the momma and daddy aint around aint no excuse...There are plenty of people that grew up in single parent homes, listened to rap, and are not fu*ked up...

Regardless of what TI does he is one man...If one mans words from a CD has more power over a child than his/her own parent then that directly points to their sh*tty parenting skills

Edit: And I just read the Instagram screenshots...The lil n*gga disrespected his daughter...Celebrity or not if a lil n*gga talkin crazy to ya seed what you gonna do?
so threatening a lil kid with putting chipper jones on his head, and basically calling em p!ss poor lol I guess he forgot about that struggle. That was some punk sh*t, just have a nephew or lil equal put hands on em. Lots of us got at broads like that when we was young hell, rappers speak about broads like this on popular songs so t.I. probably taught him well lol. Most rappers are hypocrites deal with it yell™
 5 years ago '06        #130
dj_60_2000 16 heat pts16 OP
space
avatar space
space
$803 | Props total: 727 727
 Matt504 said:
no, and we've said that multiple times in this thread, if you're looking to make an effective new or fresh argument, at least invest a few moments of your precious time to read through the entire thread as to avoid more redundancy.
Watch your tone boy. Just challenged me in my own thread.


Last edited by dj_60_2000; 03-11-2013 at 10:44 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #131
dj_60_2000 16 heat pts16 OP
space
avatar space
space
$803 | Props total: 727 727
 Matt504 said:
no disrespect fam. it's all love



It's all good. No one and I repeat no one should take message board "beef" seriously.
 5 years ago '07        #132
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
Obviously we as human beings anticipate our own demise subconsciously. This means that these problems are bigger than hiphop. It's got everything to do with pyschology. Why is mainstream hip hop mostly club or street related and not inspirational for children? I could go into the treatment of African Americans and other minorities that have crafted hip hop and even discuss the harmful effects that certain socio-economic issues have had on how we express ourselves to ourselves(even with children viewing) and even how we think. I could pull things from slavery, segregation, Great migration and the negative effects it had on economic status of African Americans, immigration and rough lives of certain foreign groups, introduction of certain drugs to low-income communities, depression, exploitation by the industry, and even the mocking of non-Anglo-Saxon culture in America. Yall dont want me to do that.
 5 years ago '06        #133
dj_60_2000 16 heat pts16 OP
space
avatar space
space
$803 | Props total: 727 727
 Nyuzi said:
Obviously we as human beings anticipate our own demise subconsciously. This means that these problems are bigger than hiphop. It's got everything to do with pyschology. Why is mainstream hip hop mostly club or street related and not inspirational for children? I could go into the treatment of African Americans and other minorities that have crafted hip hop and even discuss the harmful effects that certain socio-economic issues have had on how we express ourselves to ourselves(even with children viewing) and even how we think. I could pull things from slavery, segregation, Great migration and the negative effects it had on economic status of African Americans, and even the belittling of non-Anglo-Saxon culture in America. Yall dont want me to do that.
Well you do know that record companies pay radio stations to play certain songs? This is a fact.
 5 years ago '10        #134
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,932 | Props total: 164 164
He keepin it G though.... What WAS that look for? She don't even deserve to be on the same stage as Tip.. WTF has she done since Martin?
 5 years ago '12        #135
CaliSteppin 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$10,104 | Props total: 4701 4701
This thread took a big turn
It was all jokes on page 1
 5 years ago '07        #136
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,784 | Props total: 5276 5276
pam just mad cause ti wouldnt give her the p*nis.
 5 years ago '12        #137
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$10,077 | Props total: 7878 7878
 CaliSteppin said:
This thread took a big turn
It was all jokes on page 1
The Negro Community Supporters and Uncle toms came in here throwin shots and cryin about rappers poisoning the black community..thread flipped quick
 5 years ago '10        #138
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,417 | Props total: 14668 14668
 Matt504 said:
Our downfall is drugs, and the rappers glorify drugs, and make songs about how many bricks they've lost, or sold, or how they can make cocaine, and how much money they've made selling drugs.



isn't it counterproductive to market music about drugs to a people who've been disproportionately victimized by drugs?

is there any scenario where glorifying drugs helps victims of drugs?

this is not about blaming hip hop or rappers for the condition that Black people are in, it's about calling them out for promoting, glamorizing, and perpetuating negative behaviors to a people who are CURRENTLY living the lifestyles that the rappers no longer have to live.
got em

 Stillhyphy said:
So what do you want them to rap about? how much money they have? all the females the fu*k? their bank account?

They don't HAVE to live that life but that IS their life. Thats what they grew up doing and its kinda hard to stop once you've already started no matter how much money you have. Ti lives in a big a.ss house away from the hood, yet he still has the hood in him and he's still welcome in the hood and his family/friednds are still out there. Hes not about to just completely block that part of his life out. Thats what made him. you can say the same for gucci and flocka

How can you sit their and blame these rappers for being who they are?

The youth is a big demographic though, and half if not most are studio gangsters/dopeboys that are living a lie. If you think the label heads/ceos/record label staff don't insist on rappers faking the funk and dumbing it down, your a sadly mistaken. They have retarded "urban" music and made it the laughing stock of the entertainment bizz, where cross dressers, gays, child actors turned real n*ggas, and law enforcement employees turned kingpin rule. While artists like KRIT......


 utdpridah said:
As a parent, that's your fault if you let them hear those lyrics. Ain't these rappers job to educate your kids. In my line of work I know a LOT of real gangsters, and I work with a lot of studio gangsters and engineer and produce stuff I would NEVER let my young cousins here, and I'd smack them up if I heard they were going behind they parents back listening to what I do. I lived that life before I went into the music business, and I still a.ssociate with it, but my cousins kids and my future kids will not. That's parenting.
This is what I was talking about when I posted about being responsible and accountable for ourselves and our kids. Too many parents are too busy on Facebook, twitter, in the club, or in the tv watching "reality shows" faithfully while their kids are exposed to God knows what. Little attention is being payed to the youth......
 5 years ago '12        #139
OldBusiness 164 heat pts164
space
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 26500 26500
 Patrick Galooly said:
Looks like insane clown posse and Willie Nelson was a huge influence on these kids. "I swang, I'm Chief Keef bang bang"
Yo the insane thing about this sh*t is them lil n*ggas STOLE my little brothers beat

twitter.com/jokercrazybeatz


We been clowning this n*gga ALL week...they stole his beat and put that sh*t out. We sent them n*ggas 10 emails asking them to pull it down and they replied "no" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All week n*ggas been clowning him. Every time I talk to the n*gga I rap the line "All our daddies k!llas"


Last edited by OldBusiness; 03-12-2013 at 02:11 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #140
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 268 268
 ALLEEK said:
Yo the insane thing about this sh*t is them lil n*ggas STOLE my little brothers beat

twitter.com/jokercrazybeatz


We been clowning this n*gga ALL week...they stole his beat and put that sh*t out. We sent them n*ggas 10 emails asking them to pull it down and they replied "no" LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All week n*ggas been clowning him. Every time I talk to the n*gga I rap the line "All our daddies k!llas"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
163 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
151 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside In honor of the Steet Fighter anniversary game coming up...
17 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside 'Grape' Air Jordan 5s Are Getting a Makeover
27 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy