Rewind: Why Was Pam From Martin Mean Mugging TI?

most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-11-2013, 06:48 PM         #81
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
maybe the n*gga farted before he left the podium

[pic - click to view]

03-11-2013, 06:48 PM         #82
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
I care about my women knowing they are beautiful. I care about my brothers and sisters having the same opportunities to succeed as everyone else. I care about creating an environment where it's not as simple as the hunters (criminals) and the prey (victims). Don't ever question that when you don't know me from a can of paint.
THen raise your daughter up to know that......dont start a plight to force women to fish when they are happy eating nothing..............and go to schoool be a contrator, get a devoloping license and build this enviroment......but then you have to have ask yourself....which element of people will live in your home.......if you bring the bad element you will just transfer that ignorance to another location more then likely......again ignornace knows no boundry......some people are just lost causes my dude......dont waste your life f!ghting a faceless war......raise your family to be brilliant....and hope that that will trickle down generation to generation......perhaps your seed will be the seed that sparks change.....but its going to have to be changing of the world......where everyone is truly equal......which is what I think your endorsing right?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-11-2013 at 06:53 PM..
 03-11-2013, 06:53 PM         #83
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ostracize the traitors, stress education, stress entrepreneurship, protest employment discrimination, and discrimination from the judicial branch of the U.S., have more babies, combat gun violence by creating viable economic opportunities. Or say man fu*k that sh*t me i'm eating man. I got hella pictures of dead white slave owners in my pocket so I'm good man I'm eating over here. Society limits the opportunities available to blacks so they have that same mentality.
 5 years ago '12        #84
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,528 | Props total: 3190 3190
Has anyone asked the real question yet: why the fukc was she even there?!?
 03-11-2013, 06:59 PM         #85
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
Ostracize the traitors, stress education, stress entrepreneurship, protest employment discrimination, and discrimination from the judicial branch of the U.S., have more babies, combat gun violence by creating viable economic opportunities. Or say man fu*k that sh*t me i'm eating man. I got hella pictures of dead white slave owners in my pocket so I'm good man I'm eating over here. Society limits the opportunities available to blacks so they have that same mentality.
Ostracize the traitors : so who sets the definition of who is and who isn't a traitor( thats a problem wating to happen right there)

With the exception of that, all of these things have been done over and over again......and while they had some impact, it did not change anything..............mostly because in order to dominate you need to own enterprise....and we own none......not a single solitary one......address that situation and perhaps you might have something.......

And again.....you can be a fake militant on the internet all day bruh, but in reality......real n*ggas do real things..............Im done........be easy.
 5 years ago '13        #86
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305

Trichina Arnold was checking him out. She was staring at his a.ss and sh*t!

TIP probably hit that.
 03-11-2013, 07:05 PM         #87
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
She saw his badge
hahaha ^ she did look like she was on the n*gga tho
 03-11-2013, 07:06 PM         #88
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Ostracize the traitors : so who sets the definition of who is and who isn't a traitor( thats a problem wating to happen right there)

With the exception of that, all of these things have been done over and over again......and while they had some impact, it did not change anything..............mostly because in order to dominate you need to own enterprise....and we own none......not a single solitary one......address that situation and perhaps you might have something.......

And again.....you can be a fake militant on the internet all day bruh, but in reality......real n*ggas do real things..............Im done........be easy.
And how are black people supposed to enterprise in your opinion when your solution is nothing's ever going to chang let's continue to get fu*ked? I think you're being a little bit too easy as it is and it sounds like you've been done for a while. Do me a favor and stay away from my people who still have some f!ght left in them.

Last edited by Patrick Galooly; 03-11-2013 at 07:16 PM..
 03-11-2013, 07:13 PM         #89
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TI stay winning...even when he's losing, he's winning...
 5 years ago '12        #90
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
swag season
 03-11-2013, 07:16 PM         #91
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:

your enemy has you so damn afraid it's a shame.

"the enemy got something for your a.ss"

SO WHAT?, if this life is so fu*ked up that you don't wanna even bring a child in this world, then at LEAST you could die f!ghting to make sh*t better for the generations that succeed you, but you're not ready to die, you're afraid to die, even in the midst of this fu*ked up system, you'd rather exist in it and "go along to get along"

just listen to yourself b, you don't even want to step to your enemy because you KNOW you face certain death, therefore YOU ARE DEFEATED.

the taliban, al qaeda, hezbollah, and other terror organizations, f!ght against the BEST MILITARY ON EARTH, and they don't even cower in the corner like you're doing. they f!ght day in and day out because of what they believe in KNOWING FULL WELL their enemy can EASILY wipe them all out with drones at any second.

I'm ready to die for my people, and you can say what you want as to whether or not you believe that, but I'm tired of our people being in the condition they're in, no amount of money, cars, clothes, or "hoes", can make me look the other way anymore, and you're suggesting more n*ggas should sell out so they can pave the way for even more n*ggas to sell out

I love you because you're my brother so that's why I'm being so straight with you, but you gotta get over that fear that they've ingrained, and institutionalized in us. You're no good to anyone if you're letting the "possibility" of what your enemy could do, keep you off the battlefield.
I think he genuinely believes black people, himself included to be inadequate. He's afraid to try, because he's afraid he'll confirm his suspicions.
 03-11-2013, 07:17 PM         #92
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
And how are black people supposed to enterprise in your opinion when your solution is nothing's ever going to chang let's continue to get fu*ked? I think you're being a little bit too easy as it is and it sounds like you've been done for a while. Do me a favor and stay away form my people who still have some f!ght left in them.
Your people? , okay take your militant a.ss to Chicago's southside with a fistful of money...and see how much "your people" look after you.......... n*ggas are delusional..........like I said dude not every black man has to speak for you.........picture this you wake up in a room with another man who is black. You see a gun in the middle of the floor, and a tv screen come's on and some dude in a mask has your mother and his mother (or girl or your kids or wtf) and the dude tells you whoever k!lls the other man gets to walk out a free man and save his family.........what do you do? I bet all that black man sh*t goes out the window quick doesn't it? Or for the sake of your of your brotherhood would you let him k!ll you, effectively k!lling your family also?.............thats the question......not every black man is your brother simply because they are black........my brother is my brother....and close friends....fu*k you and fu*k the rest of these n*ggas......cause when it comes to k!ll or be k!lled........WE ARE MEN FIRST.....remember that sh*t n*gga..........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-11-2013 at 07:27 PM..
 03-11-2013, 07:23 PM         #93
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:

your enemy has you so damn afraid it's a shame.

"the enemy got something for your a.ss"

SO WHAT?, if this life is so fu*ked up that you don't wanna even bring a child in this world, then at LEAST you could die f!ghting to make sh*t better for the generations that succeed you, but you're not ready to die, you're afraid to die, even in the midst of this fu*ked up system, you'd rather exist in it and "go along to get along"

just listen to yourself b, you don't even want to step to your enemy because you KNOW you face certain death, therefore YOU ARE DEFEATED.

the taliban, al qaeda, hezbollah, and other terror organizations, f!ght against the BEST MILITARY ON EARTH, and they don't even cower in the corner like you're doing. they f!ght day in and day out because of what they believe in KNOWING FULL WELL their enemy can EASILY wipe them all out with drones at any second.

I'm ready to die for my people, and you can say what you want as to whether or not you believe that, but I'm tired of our people being in the condition they're in, no amount of money, cars, clothes, or "hoes", can make me look the other way anymore, and you're suggesting more n*ggas should sell out so they can pave the way for even more n*ggas to sell out

I love you because you're my brother so that's why I'm being so straight with you, but you gotta get over that fear that they've ingrained, and institutionalized in us. You're no good to anyone if you're letting the "possibility" of what your enemy could do, keep you off the battlefield.
Lets be clear, Im not afraid to die, but I will not die for dumb sh*t......die for my brother man when across the seas my brother man is causing a genocide to people who look like me.......really what would I accomplish, I took a stand against tyranny done upon my race......just to let a tyrannical bastard who is part of my race do the same to other people of my race........THAT sh*t IS DUMB......yall boys need to grow up......sh*t is alot deeper than what yall are making it, with these shallow arguments that sound good on paper......but just dont hold up in reaility. Plus the convo is going a little left...I respect you cats, aint no love lost, but you can honestly believe that simply because I dont believe in what you do that Im scared to die, or defeated..........its called intelligence......and you can win a war with intelligence.......you dying solves nothing but your own death.....ask Brother Malcolm......his impact is that of what ....some incredible speeches.........where as Brother Martin.....his impact and his legacy is Barrack Obama(in the sense of the impact of the nomination not Obama himself) ........intelligence my n*gga.......ingelligence........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-11-2013 at 07:27 PM..
 03-11-2013, 07:26 PM         #94
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Yeah people , okay take your militant a.ss to Chicago's southside with a fistful of money...and see how much "your people" look after you.......... n*ggas are delusional..........like I said dude not every black man has to speak for your.........picture this you wake up in a room with another man who is black. You see a gun in the middle of the floor, and a tv screen come's on and some dude in a mask has your mother and his mother (or girl or your kids or wtf) and the dude tells you whoever k!lls the other man gets to walk out a free man and save his family.........what do you do? I bet all that black man sh*t goes out the window quick doesn't it? Or for the sake of your of your brotherhood would you let him k!ll you, effectively k!lling your family also?.............thats the question......not every black man is your brother simply because they are black........my brother is my brother....and close friends....fu*k you and fu*k the rest of these n*ggas......cause when it comes to k!ll or be k!lled........WE ARE MEN FIRST.....remember that sh*t n*gga..........

[pic - click to view]

You had to come up with some Saw type of sh*t to justify your ignorance. Nobody is putting a gun to someone's head and telling them to k!ll anybody. Some people have let society as well as their own weakness turn them into little more than animals those people should be ostracized like I've said. The people who aren't animals should be embraced.
 03-11-2013, 07:30 PM         #95
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:

[pic - click to view]

You had to come up with some Saw type of sh*t to justify your ignorance. Nobody is putting a gun to someone's head and telling them to k!ll anybody. Some people have let society as well as their own weakness turn them into little more than animals those people should be ostracized like I've said. The people who aren't animals should be embraced.
Answer the question or shut the fu*k up.............we both know the option you would choose......why not be real about it?
 03-11-2013, 07:34 PM         #96
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude dead a.ss came up with a scenario we would come up with when we we're like 7. Would you try to fu*k Ariel from the little mermaid? And if so, how would you do it? Go! Answer the question or shut the fu*k up.
 03-11-2013, 07:37 PM         #97
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
This dude dead a.ss came up with a scenario we would come up with when we we're like 7. Would you try to fu*k Ariel from the little mermaid? And if so, how would you do it? Go! Answer the question or shut the fu*k up.
Really? I would put a bullet in the muthafu*ka, and Im not even a gangsta like that.....it is what it is..........but do you know why I would? Because he would do the same to me.......to him Im just another unfortunate bastard...............thats reality. We live we die, f!ght for what you believe in, just make sure your putting your life on the line for something that matters........and right now I dont feel like putting a bullet in my head so Chief Keef can rep SOSA.......cats got the game fu*ked up serioulsy.
 5 years ago '10        #98
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
 Dos-effect said:
Yeah people , okay take your militant a.ss to Chicago's southside with a fistful of money...and see how much "your people" look after you.......... n*ggas are delusional..........like I said dude not every black man has to speak for your.........picture this you wake up in a room with another man who is black. You see a gun in the middle of the floor, and a tv screen come's on and some dude in a mask has your mother and his mother (or girl or your kids or wtf) and the dude tells you whoever k!lls the other man gets to walk out a free man and save his family.........what do you do? I bet all that black man sh*t goes out the window quick doesn't it? Or for the sake of your of your brotherhood would you let him k!ll you, effectively k!lling your family also?.............thats the question......not every black man is your brother simply because they are black........my brother is my brother....and close friends....fu*k you and fu*k the rest of these n*ggas......cause when it comes to k!ll or be k!lled........WE ARE MEN FIRST.....remember that sh*t n*gga..........
I see what u are saying, and thats why people need to look for equality for all races. you can only help those who want to be helped and at least give a chance to those who are stubborn. Ghandi wasnt only an advcoate for equal rights among indians, and Martin Luther King wasnt only an equal rights advocate for black people they were both for equality of all races.

I look at black people as my own due to society standards, but i also look beyond that because we are all humans with the same flaws at the end of the day. If people only advocate "blackness" in disregard of other races then yes they are wrong because we need everyones help to become a better nation

Of course im only just an internet warrior who talks good talk, but f!ghting for equality is necessary. People do have a natural tendency to sin whenever a power struggle is involved, but there are for sure some peaceful countries in this world and it maybe it is possible to make things right.

In Ghana (this country still needs help) black people are much more impoverished then African Americans and yet its a very peaceful country. Thats not to say that anything could spark an outlet for war any second.

I mean, im unsure of this situation as well. Sometimes i really wonder if humans are prone to be evil. Or if humans are tailored to be apathetic towards helping suffering people, which is pretty much as abd as being outright sevil and corrupt since we have enough knowledge to help others in this day or time.

Are you religous? And what are your thoughts on this?
 03-11-2013, 07:45 PM         #99
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Donny D said:
I see what u are saying, and thats why people need to look for equality for all races. you can only help those who want to be helped and at least give a chance to those who are stubborn. Ghandi wasnt only an advcoate for equal rights among indians, and Martin Luther King wasnt only an equal rights advocate for black people they were both for equality of all races.

I look at black people as my own due to society standards, but i also look beyond that because we are all humans with the same flaws at the end of the day. If people only advocate "blackness" in disregard of other races then yes they are wrong because we need everyones help to become a better nation

Of course im only just an internet warrior who talks good talk, but f!ghting for equality is necessary. People do have a natural tendency to sin whenever a power struggle is involved, but there are for sure some peaceful countries in this world and it maybe it is possible to make things right.

In Ghana (this country still needs help) black people are much more impoverished then African Americans and yet its a very peaceful country. Thats not to say that anything could spark an outlet for war any second.

I mean, im unsure of this situation as well. Sometimes i really wonder if humans are prone to be evil. Or if humans are tailored to be apathetic towards helping suffering people, which is pretty much as abd as being outright sevil and corrupt since we have enough knowledge to help others in this day or time.

Are you religous? And what are your thoughts on this?

Yo that's what up, a sensible minded cat..........
 5 years ago '10        #100
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,210 | Props total: 241 241
ok imo its all about the individual
some kids are impressionable and want to be like lil wayne or whatever

what T.I. said bout not being his fault, he lived that life and he is rapping bout it
i understand that, but he doesnt understand is they use these guys to take control of young childrens mines by gloryfing being ignorant and worrying only bout self, fu*king other dudes girls/wives etc etc
so yea i would say that overall hip hop has done more negative than postive to blacks imo

Last edited by Jruk2345; 03-11-2013 at 07:53 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy