Rewind: Why Was Pam From Martin Mean Mugging TI?

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-11-2013, 05:09 PM         #61
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Looks like insane clown posse and Willie Nelson was a huge influence on these kids. "I swang, I'm Chief Keef bang bang"
 03-11-2013, 05:15 PM         #62
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
I don't know why you keep bringing up white people? You think white people deal with employment discrimination on the scale of blacks? Where's the white prison industrial complex at? There isn't one. You believe that it's for the sake of saving face. I'm saying I'd really like a place where black people can walk down the fu*king street without an arsenal and feel safe. I don't exactly know where the insane clown posse fits into that. The main problem in America facing black people is employment discrimination and discrimination from banks. However when a back person can't find a job and they turn on the radio or the T.V. what do they see and hear? Crime,and promiscuity. You look in the black communities and what do you see? Crime, high incarceration rate, single parent households, high std rates. Yet there's still this portion of the black population who wants to bury their heads in the sand as if there's no correlation. The system helps to put black people in a vulnerable position and then the influences are supposed to lead you down the road where crime or pauperism is your only perceived destination.
Yeah guess what, you look in the poverty stricken Italian neighborhood what do you see? What about a poorer hispanic neighborhood? To be fair I will even include a poverty stircken white neighbrohood. In all of these communities you will find high spikes in crime, .....but you have to keep in mind its not because these people are prone to being criminals, its simply because when people are put in a position of poverty, civil unrest increases because our human naturue is to survive and adapt. There is no denying that we as a people knowingly live in a world where it seemingly appears that no one wants us here as a race. But that is common sense and besides the point. You cant worry about what the system is doing any longer, or who is pushing these idiot rappers to tap dance for change, its irrelevant. If you understand who you are what others around you can be, there is no need to focus on ignorance. Your attempting to argue that most blacks are not bad people we are simply misguided and misled by the white race to be this way.....thats bullsh*t a dumb a.ss n*gga is a dumb a.ss n*gga.....the same with dumb a.ss white boy, or mexican or what ever........in this day age if your fu*king without condoms you deserve to get burnt, If you committ a crime and you get out.....then you deserve to have it harder...that was your mistake...and while society shourd forgive you....for anyone to expect it to be easy is retarded.....If a mother keeps her legs open and the stupid a.ss n*gga she let hit it turns his back on her.....that not a white mans fault, and it sure as hell is not mines....that's all her........and while I support offering her aid she needs.....I dont feel the need to let her decision reflect on me as a black man...or the man who left the child for that matter.........the main problem in America is discrimination, but your failing to realize we are discriminating against ourselves at a much more destructive rate then whites are......partly because we are still trying to put on the black face so we can eat at the big table......out casting your own race because your ashamed of the dummies in your race.......where is the embracing of the successful aspect of your race?.........those would include some of those rappers you hate......where is your love for that success........but you dont have love do you......you have hate.........now why is that? They represent the negative aspect of shucking and jiving just as much as the bearers of the being part of a most famous culture in the world.....that is currently helping to shape the future of the world hopefully one of unity......where is that perspective.............
 5 years ago '11        #63
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,300 | Props total: 12687 12687
bullsh*t you know why you rappers have power over the kids you know why because they will listen to the rappers more than they listen too their parents
 03-11-2013, 05:22 PM         #64
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Yeah guess what, you look in the poverty stricken Italian neighborhood what do you see? What about a poorer hispanic neighborhood? To be fair I will even include a poverty stircken white neighbrohood. In all of these communities you will find high spikes in crime, .....but you have to keep in mind its not because these people are prone to being criminals, its simply because when people are put in a position of poverty, civil unrest increases because our human naturue is to survive and adapt. There is no denying that we as a people knowingly live in a world where it seemingly appears that no one wants us here as a race. But that is common sense and besides the point. You cant worry about what the system is doing any longer, or who is pushing these idiot rappers to tap dance for change, its irrelevant. If you understand who you are what others around you can be, there is no need to focus on ignorance. Your attempting to argue that most blacks are not bad people we are simply misguided and misled by the white race to be this way.....thats bullsh*t a dumb a.ss n*gga is a dumb a.ss n*gga.....the same with dumb a.ss white boy, or mexican or what ever........in this day age if your fu*king without condoms you deserve to get burnt, If you committ a crime and you get out.....then you deserve to have it harder...that was your mistake...and while society shourd forgive you....for anyone to expect it to be easy is retarded.....If a mother keeps her legs open and the stupid a.ss n*gga she let hit it turns his back on her.....that not a white mans fault, and it sure as hell is not mines....that's all her........and while I support offering her aid she needs.....I dont feel the need to let her decision reflect on me as a black man...or the man who left the child for that matter.........the main problem in America is discrimination, but your failing to realize we are discriminating against ourselves at a much more destructive rate then whites are......partly because we are still trying to put on the black face so we can eat at the big table......out casting your own race because your ashamed of the dummies in your race.......where is the embracing of the successful aspect of your race?.........those would include some of those rappers you hate......where is your love for that success........but you dont have love do you......you have hate.........now why is that? They represent the negative aspect of shucking and jiving just as much as the bearers of the being part of a most famous culture in the world.....that is currently helping to shape the future of the world hopefully one of unity......where is that perspective.............
I'm saying the people who're being led astray are weak and need to ostracized the people leading them astray are traitors who also need to be ostracized. 504 posted the statistics regarding STD's in the black community. Those statistics are nowhere close to the the statistics for other races(again I don't know why we're talking about other races) But since you want to do this. Show me a majority white area that has comparable muder rates to Chicago. Show me a white area that comparable STD rate to Baltimore or Florida or New Orleans. They don't exist. But for some reason you continue to talk about white people.

Last edited by Patrick Galooly; 03-11-2013 at 05:25 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #65
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 4610 4610
Damn its good to read intellectual arguments on real issues In the black community
Proud of my BX brothas
 03-11-2013, 05:28 PM         #66
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
and this is the city I was born and raised in, smh. it hurts to watch knowing that I'm probably the same age as those kids dads.

[pic - click to view]

03-11-2013, 05:35 PM         #67
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
I'm saying the people who're being led astray are weak and need to ostracized the people leading them astray are traitors who also need to be ostracized. 504 posted the statistics regarding STD's in the black community. Those statistics are nowhere close to the the statistics for other races(again I don't know why we're talking about other races) But since you want to do this. Show me a majority white area that has comparable muder rates to Chicago. Show me a white area that comparable STD rate to Baltimore or Florida or New Orleans. They don't exist. But for some reason you continues to talk about white people.
Why do I care about white STD's, why do you care about black STD's?....Learn the importance of a condom for fu*ks sake......I mean what is this supposed to mean? That we are inferrior? Or that you want someone to blame? Is that what it is, you want someone to blame because some dumb a.ss kid does not know how to wear protection......how excatly is that affecting you? Do you even know someone who currenlty has a STD? Seriously......how does that affect you?........Chicago, Detroit, and Philly.....all are cities that have extremely rigid past with violence, and this is including periods long before the 60's, the cities are just naturally violent, and if you really wanted to compare murder rates I would implore you to take a closer look and not compare city to city , but more decade to decade......Chicago for instance in the 40's when Italians and the Irish were the immigrants impoverished, check those stats........the cutlure plays apart in the murders granted, but I'm willing to bet that culture is more based on the cities history then it is hiphop. Not to completley exclude the hiphop culture, I just think you all are leaving tons of other factors that weigh in. Most of these factors being anything but rap stars......you are an American, America culture is violent, you are not some special black super n*gga......your as American as your white counter part , you want to make a change in America......stop attacking those of your race that are allowing us a people to obtain wealth as a whole......and teach your kids the difference between being a proud educated black man and a ignorant n*gga whose hatred of self only allows them hate others who look like them......and honestly bruh your the ignorant n*gga......all good intentions aside of course.......and trust me I hate these Uncle Tom Bojangle dancing n*ggas too......but that hate does not consume me, becuase they are not a representation of me or the black people I know.......but I have to accept that there are some n*ggas out there .....JUST LIKE THAT.....and you cant act like they dont exist....and more importantly its not like the exisistence of these type of people derrived from the exisistence of the arist......its actually the other way around.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-11-2013 at 05:39 PM..
 03-11-2013, 05:43 PM         #68
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Why do I care about white STD's, why do you care about black STD's?....Learn the importance of a condom for fu*ks sake......I mean what is this supposed to mean? That we are inferrior? Or that you want someone to blame? Is that what it is, you want someone to blame because some dumb a.ss kid does not know how to wear protection......how excatly is that affecting you? Do you even know someone who currenlty has a STD? Seriously......how does that affect you?........Chicago, Detroit, and Philly.....all are cities that have extremely rigid past with violence, and this is including periods long before the 60's, the cities are just naturally violent, and if you really wanted to compare murder rates I would implore you to take a closer look and not compare city to city , but more decade to decade......Chicago for instance in the 40's when Italians and the Irish were the immigrants impoverished, check those stats........the cutlure plays apart in the murders granted, but I'm willing to bet that culture is more based on the cities history then it is hiphop. Not to completley exclude the hiphop culture, I just think you all are leaving tons of other factors that weigh in. Most of these factors being anything but rap stars......you are an American, America culture is violent, you are not some special black super n*gga......your as American as your white counter part , you want to make a change in America......stop attacking those of your race that are allowing us a people to obtain wealth as a whole......and teach your kids the difference between being a proud educated black man and a ignorant n*gga whose hatred of self only allows them hate others who look like them......and honestly bruh your the ignorant n*gga......all good intentions aside of course.
How that's affecting me is a large percentage of my people who I care about are dying. How that's affecting me is there's a considerably less amount of black people alive and free than there is supposed to be. Black people who could potentially educate themselves and further black progress, so maybe some day black people could walk down the streets in their own neighborhoods not the hood and feel safe. If you don't care about that sorry to inconvenience you but dont speak down on the people who do care the people who aren't ashamed to say "this isn't right." Things are in the process of turning around for Mexicans because they're becoming a significant portion of the population therefore they have political power. That's why immigration is being addressed and problems facing the black community aren't.

Last edited by Patrick Galooly; 03-11-2013 at 05:46 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #69
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
 Dos-effect said:
I think there are alot of aspects to blame on the poor decisions that people make. Capitalism/White Supremecy/Patrairchy can all be factors that are used to explain why people make the bad decisions they do.

Of course human nature also comes into play, and one cant make excuses for themselves forevr. A dum person is gonna be dumb vice versa with an intelligent person and at the end of the day we all have to make desicions between right and wrong individually as a person that noone can take responsibility for.

When it comes to down to crime, discrimination from cops, education, etc, the temptation is much higher for black people seeing how everything is in arms reach and extremely apparent in impoverished areas in america.

An average kid from an affluent mainly has to worry about making bad decisions on minor crimes, while a kid from an impoverished area in the U.S has the temptation to commit major crimes. The system as well as individuals are all to blame imo and this topic really confuses me.
 03-11-2013, 05:54 PM         #70
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
How that's affecting me is a large percentage of my people who I care about are dying. How that's affecting me is there's a considerably less amount of black people alive and free than there is supposed to be. Black people who could potentially educate themselves and further black progress, so maybe some day black people could walk down the streets in their own neighborhoods not the hood and feel safe. If you don't care about that sorry to inconvenience you but dont speak down on the people who do care the people who aren't ashamed to say "this isn't right."
Bruh I got some bad news, in 80 years, you will most likely be dead...as will I and my family and my wife.......now you can pretend that you care about the plight of the black race, but you know your full of sh*t as much as I do. You care about pride, about what others think of your skin color, this is evident. And understandable, but thats the least of our problems. Our major problem is we are trapped as a people, there is no getting out from under the thumb of whites. I mean you could move to Hatti or a Lybia and then you start a grass roots campaign and build up our race from outside of America........but wait that would require you to make a actual sacrafice, and more importanly you would have to leave this country......and go to less wealthy and severly less entertaining country.......so odds are your staying exactly where you are at.......acknowledging the problems but not really ever putting yourself in a position to do anything about it. I understand....I hate the structure of the world too, its bullsh*t......but at this point in my life I JUST DONT GIVE A fu*k this is not life bruh......this is not reality......I refuse to have kids because I dont want my kids to have to live in this fu*ked up world when I'm gone......your trying to f!ght for racial pride....but the truth black people are fu*ked up to......yeah we are getting a raw deal......but if you walking down the street in any city in America you see 3 big a.ss n*ggas with dreads walking down the street just mugging like a muthafu*k.......you know the first thought that pops in your head......which is "oh sh*t, these n*ggas look crazy", of course you never know, but your full of sh*t if you lie and say that you are thinking about a possibility of violence.......what Im saying is we as a people for some reason think our sh*t does not stink......when its honestly just as foul as everyone else's.....so wtf is the point of f!ghting? For self pride.......which is fine....f!ght for pride, be proud to be black.....but dont pretend like we are victims in the world.....at least unknowing victims....not every black man represents me, nor do I them......except diversity and accept the fact that ignorance knows no boundry..........other then that I dont know what else to say......except f!ght on black man.......f!ght on till you die trying to change a system that is not changable, but ask yourself, what the end result......blacks are in control and whites are the n*ggas? Is that it?...In that case you can have it......its not about racial domination, its about human unity......and that will never happen......fu*k trying to eat at thier table.....eat at your own table......and have steak every damn day....but you would rather play the game and hope for thier scrps......smh...your not free bruh.........not a damn lick.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-11-2013 at 05:59 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #71
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
 Eminence said:
bullsh*t you know why you rappers have power over the kids you know why because they will listen to the rappers more than they listen too their parents
sounds like the parent's fault. Keep your kids active in events, discipline them, etc. Just be a good parent
 03-11-2013, 06:03 PM         #72
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Bruh I got some bad news, in 80 years, you will most likely be dead...as will I and my family and my wife.......now you can pretend that you care about the plight of the black race, but you know your full of sh*t as much as I do. You care about pride, about what others think of your skin color, this is evident. And understandable, but thats the least of our problems. Our major problem is we are trapped as a people, there is no getting out from under the thumb of whites. I mean you could move to Hatti or a Lybia and then you start a grass roots campaign and build up our race from outside of America........but wait that would require you to make a actual sacrafice, and more importanly you would have to leave this country......and go to less wealthy and severly less entertaining country.......so odds are your staying exactly where you are at.......acknowledging the problems but not really ever putting yourself in a position to do anything about it. I understand....I hate the structure of the world too, its bullsh*t......but at this point in my life I JUST DONT GIVE A fu*k this is not life bruh......this is not reality......I refuse to have kids because I dont want my kids to have to live in this fu*ked up world when I'm gone......your trying to f!ght for racial pride....but the truth black people are fu*ked up to......yeah we are getting a raw deal......but if you walking down the street in any city in America you see 3 big a.ss n*ggas with dreads walking down the street just mugging like a muthafu*k.......you know the first thought that pops in your head......which is "oh sh*t, these n*ggas look crazy", of course you never know, but your full of sh*t if you lie and say that you are thinking about a possibility of violence.......what Im saying is we as a people for some reason think our sh*t does not stink......when its honestly just as foul as everyone else's.....so wtf is the point of f!ghting? For self pride.......which is fine....f!ght for pride, be proud to be black.....but dont pretend like we are victims in the world.....at least unknowing victims....not every black man represents me, nor do I them......except diversity and accept the fact that ignorance knows no boundry..........other then that I dont know what else to say......except f!ght on black man.......f!ght on till you die trying to change a system that is not changable, but ask yourself, what the end result......blacks are in control and whites are the n*ggas? Is that it?...In that case you can have it......its not about racial domination, its about human unity......and that will never happen......fu*k trying to eat at thier table.....eat at your own table......and have steak every damn day....but you would rather play the game and hope for thier scrps......smh...your not free bruh.........not a damn lick.
I care about my women knowing they are beautiful. I care about my brothers and sisters having the same opportunities to succeed as everyone else. I care about creating an environment where it's not as simple as the hunters (criminals) and the prey (victims). Don't ever question that when you don't know me from a can of paint.
 5 years ago '05        #73
GST 
space
space
$14,849 | Props total: 2425 2425
i think she was dumbfounded by how articulate and knowledgeable he is or was being at the time
 5 years ago '10        #74
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 Matt504 said:
reading comprehension is key my friend, I'm not blaming the current conditions of the Black community on "rap", what I'm saying is that, the music these artists make, encourages and perpetuates the negative behaviors.

Trinidad James made a song with a hot line about MDMA, and he was given $2,000,000..
Chief Keef makes music about shooting Black men, having s3x with promiscuous women, he was given $6,000,000.

y'all won't understand what happened until we're staring genocide in the face.

but...but where are the parents?

I don't agree with you 100 but that was a crucial post. At the rate my ppl are going we have to hold the parents and the entertainers accountable. No other race is so destructive but ours. Got our sons thinking k!lling is cool and our daughters thinking it's cool to be strippers, bi*ches, and hoes. Something gotta give. My only rebuttal if thats what you want to call it is holding the parents and the kids accountable for what they do. Too many excuses for fu*ked up ways and behavior.

ALTheGreatS said:
She was like " You got hit with a U.S. Federal Weapons Charge, Damn near had the whole military in your house and only did One Year & a day in jail ? What's that about ?"

True story.

Patrick Galooly said:
How that's affecting me is a large percentage of my people who I care about are dying. How that's affecting me is there's a considerably less amount of black people alive and free than there is supposed to be. Black people who could potentially educate themselves and further black progress, so maybe some day black people could walk down the streets in their own neighborhoods not the hood and feel safe. If you don't care about that sorry to inconvenience you but dont speak down on the people who do care the people who aren't ashamed to say "this isn't right." Things are in the process of turning around for Mexicans because they're becoming a significant portion of the population therefore they have political power. That's why immigration is being addressed and problems facing the black community aren't.
It affects us all esp our youth since their watching and mimic us.
 5 years ago '10        #75
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 Matt504 said:
reading comprehension is key my friend, I'm not blaming the current conditions of the Black community on "rap", what I'm saying is that, the music these artists make, encourages and perpetuates the negative behaviors.

Trinidad James made a song with a hot line about MDMA, and he was given $2,000,000..
Chief Keef makes music about shooting Black men, having s3x with promiscuous women, he was given $6,000,000.

y'all won't understand what happened until we're staring genocide in the face.

but...but where are the parents?
Your saying your not blaming the current condition on "rap" but you are blaming it on the artist who are "rappers"

Then post up videos of kids singin a "rap" song...

Lemme guess its Trinidad James fault for letting these parents let their children sing these songs then put it on You Tube?

Wtf are you even talkin about?

Edit: I see what you are trying to say now but regardless rappers dont put drugs and guns in n*ggas hands...All that was goin on before rap so how can you say that is the problem?

Last edited by Cashis Clay; 03-11-2013 at 06:28 PM..
 03-11-2013, 06:26 PM         #76
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
I don't agree with you 100 but that was a crucial post. At the rate my ppl are going we have to hold the parents and the entertainers accountable. No other race is so destructive but ours. Got our sons thinking k!lling is cool and our daughters thinking it's cool to be strippers, bi*ches, and hoes. Something gotta give. My only rebuttal if thats what you want to call it is holding the parents and the kids accountable for what they do. Too many excuses for fu*ked up ways and behavior.

It affects us all esp our youth since their watching and mimic us.
It doesn't affect us all apparently since some people are in here defending this poison.
 5 years ago '11        #77
GrindPOWER$ 391 heat pts391
space
space
$19,300 | Props total: 12687 12687
i can't read all you guys comments but props to you all who state how you feel but i'm going to say this rappers in some way shape or form need to start taken some responsibility...the Clipse took responsibility in some songs,i'm saying if you rap tell both sides of the coin.
 5 years ago '12        #78
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,581 | Props total: 5653 5653
guarantee you if the 80s and 90s had the technology we do now, you'd be seein kids singin and rappin to snoop, nwa, too short and all the other rappers. Dont act like kids being exposed to rap music is somethin new to the black community. this sh*t has been happening and will keep happening

Blame technology. sh*t blame pr0n while you're at it. its easy as fu*k for them to be exposed to that too right?

I see matt ignored my other post
 5 years ago '07        #79
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,677 | Props total: 10730 10730
 bowbowbow said:

he was speaking that real tho
 03-11-2013, 06:42 PM         #80
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
this is what the system of white supremacy does to our brothers, he is DEFEATED and APATHETIC, because he's deduced that there's nothing in this lifetime that he can do to help change things for our people.

when dudes get to that point, it then all becomes about individualism, self self self, "as long as MY bills paid I'm good"

posts like that should really wake others up to the SERIOUS condition we're in, because it's so fu*ked up that the people who understand how sick it is, don't even want to bring children into the world so they don't suffer the same injustices as we presently do.

Im defeated now? I posed a question to Patrick and I will pose the same question to you, what is the end result? How do you fix the problem? Your mad at rappers for selling out, but in reality is that not the only way to dig ourselves out the hole. Aspire for more wealth in hopes of obtaining more power. To the be same back stabbing sons of bi*ches that the people you oppose are? All this talk about awareness is mute because you offer no real solution. You want to lead people towards the water to drown. My sediments are not a pointless revolution, its simple.....I am a king in my own right, I dont need white America's approval, I dont need black America's approval, because I am me and thats all I have in this world.......my balls....my word......but what you dont get is this is not exclusively a black problem, its a human problem.....Those black people in Africa dont discriminate by skin color....they do it by background...everybody is black....yet they hate each other with as much passion as we hate white superiority an those who benefit from it......that is a human conflict.....greed, power, money, and ignorance....thats why I dont want to bring kids in this world....as a black man or woman my child will be alright, but as a human being...regardless of who ever is the enemy they will suffer by the hands of destruction of self.......to me its not about self, self, self, Im probably one of the least selfish people you will ever meet(to an extent).....with me its about understanding, not just understanding the world.....looking past the problem...and see what the out come is......and as far as black people go Rwanda is the result......or Lybia, or Sudan.....we are not incapable of corruption, and power will always corrupt........so I ask myself what do we need to get out of our current sitution......and the answer over whelmingly is power......and Ive determined I dont give a fu*k about power? I dont need wealth, I dont need revenge, or reparations, I just need peace.....peace of mind, peace of self, and peace for others.........if a black man is selling his soul for riches...I wish him well, I know that somewhere down the line he will open up doors for more us to do the same.......if thats your aspiration.....my aspiration is just live....be happy and stress free..I've realized that perhaps you can change this world if you want by force.......but the thing about blood is once you turn on that faucet there is no turning it off......and the only way you can get the power and respect you lust for as black men.......is to turn that bi*ch on......but you have to realize that enemy you f!ghting got something for your a.ss.......and they just waiting.......in closing....I believe that blacks will reach that moment of clarity and be the kings of the world we used to be, but that will be many many many years from now......and even when it happens, we will still be plauged with this human flaw of envy, power, and entitlment.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-11-2013 at 06:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy