Rewind: Why Was Pam From Martin Mean Mugging TI?

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-11-2013, 03:30 PM         #41
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
reading comprehension is key my friend, I'm not blaming the current conditions of the Black community on "rap", what I'm saying is that, the music these artists make, encourages and perpetuates the negative behaviors.

Trinidad James made a song with a hot line about MDMA, and he was given $2,000,000..
Chief Keef makes music about shooting Black men, having s3x with promiscuous women, he was given $6,000,000.

y'all won't understand what happened until we're staring genocide in the face.

but...but where are the parents?
 03-11-2013, 03:31 PM         #42
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
reading comprehension is key my friend, I'm not blaming the current conditions of the Black community on "rap", what I'm saying is that, the music these artists make, encourages and perpetuates the negative behaviors.

Trinidad James made a song with a hot line about MDMA, and he was given $2,000,000..
Chief Keef makes music about shooting Black men, having s3x with promiscuous women, he was given $6,000,000.

y'all won't understand what happened until we're staring genocide in the face.

but...but where are the parents?
Surely you dont think the common denominator hear is Trinidad James. I mean dude your losing it.

Its the label who endorses this monkey a.ss sh*t

Its the artist who sell out for a seemingly lucrative deal that just puts them a in a hole debt most never climb out of.

And most importanly its up to the parents to not put their toddlers on the internet talking about popping a pill that would almost certainly k!ll the little fu*kers if taken........

And you have to stop pretending like these artist are peputating lies......so what if not thier life its someone's life in this country.........it is reality......and that should even more disturbing......
 03-11-2013, 03:41 PM         #43
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lord Lovely said:
Go outside. It's fun out there.
Then why dont you have your a.ss out there?
 03-11-2013, 03:45 PM         #44
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Where do you draw the line though? Statistics aside, TI actually does take care of his kids as do many fathers who may not marry the mother, yet they are still heavily in the kids lives. However there is something to be said about the fathers who do abandon their children entirely, to whatever circumstances......in that instance they do create a void in any childs life.....but that responsibility should be placed solely on the shoulders of the father and not some random rapper. Especially one who has shown that he is a family man.....as many rappers have shown us over recent years....and lets be honest, music is just music.....while I am a avid promoter of authenticy in regards to the message that is put out by these artist, I do not believe that an artist who raps about selling drugs, is really out there doing that or that they should be. It is entertainment, but the responsibility to the fans is not about making socially concious music, its more about giving all sides of the equation equally.....dont just promote the money aspect of huslting if you not willing to talk about n*ggas doing football numbers for a first offence......thats where the disconnection comes in......because then the kids start to believe that if your living in poverty you can get on by selling drugs and only good things will come from that.....of course reality has a way of teaching them different, but by the time reality hits they are already programmed to think that penalties dont matter, but being broke is not what a man is about......when in fact most REAL nen are broke.....because the money the make is put towards taking care buisness(family, bills, what have you).....Its not T.I who needs to step up to the plate, its the regular day men in our communities who have that task, because we are on the front line of our situation....you can look at that man as if he has power to make someone k!ll another person.....they dont....no artist of any genre has that ability......but a man who see's that kid everyday fu*king up his life has the chance to really affect that kids life......if the kid is willing to listen.
If you sell negativity to the black community you should no longer be a welcomed member of the black community. That's where the line should be drawn.
 03-11-2013, 03:52 PM         #45
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah she was literally tryna r*pe that n*gga. if u notice the look she had its actually TI's look. lke i cant believe this n*gga wifed tiny
 03-11-2013, 03:52 PM         #46
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Sell that sh*t to the ******s they're animals they deserve to lose their souls"
 03-11-2013, 03:53 PM         #47
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
If you sell negativity to the black community you should no longer be a welcomed member of the black community. That's where the line should be drawn.
what is the black community?
 03-11-2013, 03:55 PM         #48
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
Yeah but thats a slippery slope dont you think? Who is to really say what is "negative" and what is not. And let me say that I think its a shame how hiphop has fallen and these artist today dont really have pride in the culture of what it used to be and are only in it for the money. But we cant castrate them simply because we hold them to a responsibility that we hold no other stars of music. Thats ridiculous, you can hate Jay Z for talking about selling crack, but have to applaud him for transitioning a talent into a buisness that far exceeds hiphop......thats inspiring to a person from his old neighborhood who now has proof that you can dream and reach your plateau.

Im saying my dude this is not Drop Squad, we have to be realistic, dont knock the 3 pieice business suit that is doing more for the succession of your race, and then let the hood rat mother whose idea of bonding is youtubing her bad a.ss kids dancing to some ignorant bullsh*t......and pretend like she is just a victim of circumstance......the child is the victim...the grown a.ss woman needs to do better

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-11-2013 at 03:58 PM..
 03-11-2013, 03:55 PM         #49
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
what is the black community?
If you have to ask, then you dont know ..............its a black thing shawty......
 03-11-2013, 04:03 PM         #50
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Yeah but thats a slippery slope dont you think? Who is to really say what is "negative" and what is not. And let me say that I think its a shame how hiphop has fallen and these artist today dont really have pride in the culture of what it used to be and are only in it for the money. But we cant castrate them simply because we hold them to a responsibility that we hold no other stars of music. Thats ridiculous, you can hate Jay Z for talking about selling crack, but have to applaud him for transitioning a talent into a buisness that far exceeds hiphop......thats inspiring to a person from his old neighborhood who now has proof that you can dream and reach your plateau.

Im saying my dude this is not Drop Squad, we have to be realistic, dont knock the 3 pieice business suit that is doing more for the succession of your race, and then let the hood rat mother whose idea of bonding is youtubing her bad a.ss kids dancing to some ignorant bullsh*t......and pretend like she is just a victim of circumstance......the child is the victim...the grown a.ss woman needs to do better
I'm saying anybody and everybody. The moment these rappers started degrading our women glorifying crime that should've been it they should've been ostracized. Take it further than that when Nicki minaj calls our women nappy headed hoes ostracized. They shouldn't get a buffalo nickel from the black community.
 03-11-2013, 04:24 PM         #51
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Patrick Galooly said:
I'm saying anybody and everybody. The moment these rappers started degrading our women glorifying crime that should've been it they should've been ostracized. Take it further than that when Nicki minaj calls our women nappy headed hoes ostracized. They shouldn't get a buffalo nickel from the black community.
Thats bullsh*t though, thats like saying that Jimmi Hendrix should have been outcast when he started promoting acid hits, or James Brown when he made pay back, take it back further, Ray Charless was talking about getting high on records and k!lling n*ggas over messing with his girl and that fool was blind......point is, negativity sales, it always has and it always will.......and further more its part of human nature to flock to exactly that which is. Violence, bravdo, murders, drugs, hiphop....we as humans are this....and black people are no different. We are just as fascinated with a train wreck as Billy Bob because naturally we want to see what happened, we want to share in on the excitement of it, be included in the grief is death occured, or embrace the percieved miracle of life spared. We are inclined for what ever reason to automatically be programmed to await drama.....you do see that right. What Im saying is its not the rappers fault that we are as violent as we are, this is speaking from the perspective of us as a people and as a human race.

What I dont get though is this take on the hiphop music as if all of a sudden its the culprit of our current problems in America. As if hero's like Dolemite and Superfly did not exist at one time. I understand to feel the need to remove negativity in our community to stall these sense of stagnation that we as a race feel, however the music is NOT the main problem. Our main problem is our perception of ourselves and the perception of black Americans from other races in America....we see ourselves as buffoons and most are ashamed of this fact and feel the need to eradicate the buffoonery all for the sake of saving pride in the face of White America......thats a backwards of addressing the situation. Its not what White America or any other race thinks about us, its how we percieve our individual selves.....personally I dont take the blame for some n*gga walking down the street with his pants down by his ankles...thats him and his life....do I think he is a fu*king fool......absolutely, but he is not a reflection of me....sure his skin is black but in all reality I dont know that n*gga.....nor does he know me.....see what Im saying......These rappers are not reflections of me or my community, they are perhaps reflections of my country and the society that we all live in. Violence is not just a black problem in America......Violence is an American problem in America......because history has shown us that violence has perpetuated much more of a social destruction for all citizens of this country not just black Americans....but I dont hear you going after Insane Clown Posses, or Country Artist who talk about guns, liqour and women all the time....so its not about the music, its about the perception of the skin color......which is bullsh*t, you dig it?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-11-2013 at 04:27 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #52
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 3159 3159
Forcing words >>>>>>>>> overusing "actually"
 5 years ago '12        #53
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
She was like " You got hit with a U.S. Federal Weapons Charge, Damn near had the whole military in your house and only did One Year & a day in jail ? What's that about ?"

True story.

Last edited by ALTheGreatS; 03-11-2013 at 04:29 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #54
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
 Dos-effect said:
Thats bullsh*t though, thats like saying that Jimmi Hendrix should have been outcast when he started promoting acid hits, or James Brown when he made pay back, take it back further, Ray Charless was talking about getting high on records and k!lling n*ggas over messing with his girl and that fool was blind......point is, negativity sales, it always has and it always will.......and further more its part of human nature to flock to exactly that which is. Violence, bravdo, murders, drugs, hiphop....we as humans are this....and black people are no different. We are just as fascinated with a train wreck as Billy Bob because naturally we want to see what happened, we want to share in on the excitement of it, be included in the grief is death occured, or embrace the percieved miracle of life spared. We are inclined for what ever reason to automatically be programmed to await drama.....you do see that right. What Im saying is its not the rappers fault that we are as violent as we are, this is speaking from the perspective of us as a people and as a human race.

What I dont get though is this take on the hiphop music as if all of a sudden its the culprit of our current problems in America. As if hero's like Dolemite and Superfly did not exist at one time. I understand to feel the need to remove negativity in our community to stall these sense of stagnation that we as a race feel, however the music is NOT the main problem. Our main problem is our perception of ourselves and the perception of black Americans from other races in America....we see ourselves as buffoons and most are ashamed of this fact and feel the need to eradicate the buffoonery all for the sake of saving pride in the face of White America......thats a backwards of addressing the situation. Its not what White America or any other race thinks about us, its how we percieve our individual selves.....personally I dont take the blame for some n*gga walking down the street with his pants down by his ankles...thats him and his life....do I think he is a fu*king fool......absolutely, but he is not a reflection of me....sure his skin is black but in all reality I dont know that n*gga.....nor does he know me.....see what Im saying......These rappers are not reflections of me or my community, they are perhaps reflections of my country and the society that we all live in. Violence is not just a black problem in America......Violence is an American problem in America......because history has shown us that violence has perpetuated much more of a social destruction for all citizens of this country not just black Americans....but I dont hear you going after Insane Clown Posses, or Country Artist who talk about guns, liqour and women all the time....so its not about the music, its about the perception of the skin color......which is bullsh*t, you dig it?
I agree with your sentiment. Music is only a powerful tool that can greatly inspire. I honestly think the lack of community/ people not able to dwell together is the main issue with America as a whole. The black community/(impoverished areas mostly in or next to big cities) just has the worst end of this scenario. Capitalism and consumerism only make it worse. Agree or disagree?
 5 years ago '04        #55
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
 BIGMARS said:
Forcing words >>>>>>>>> overusing "actually"
one is not better than the other lol.. shame that you had to bring up 50 though
 03-11-2013, 04:51 PM         #56
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:

I don't know why you keep bringing up white people? You think white people deal with employment discrimination on the scale of blacks? Where's the white prison industrial complex at? There isn't one. You believe that it's for the sake of saving face. I'm saying I'd really like a place where black people can walk down the fu*king street without an arsenal and feel safe. I don't exactly know where the insane clown posse fits into that. The main problem in America facing black people is employment discrimination and discrimination from banks. However when a back person can't find a job and they turn on the radio or the T.V. what do they see and hear? Crime,and promiscuity. You look in the black communities and what do you see? Crime, high incarceration rate, single parent households, high std rates. Yet there's still this portion of the black population who wants to bury their heads in the sand as if there's no correlation. The system helps to put black people in a vulnerable position and then the influences are supposed to lead you down the road where crime or pauperism is your only perceived destination.
 03-11-2013, 04:52 PM         #57
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Donny D said:
I agree with your sentiment. Music is only a powerful tool that can greatly inspire. I honestly think the lack of community/ people not able to dwell together is the main issue with America as a whole. The black community/(impoverished areas mostly in or next to big cities) just has the worst end of this scenario. Capitalism and consumerism only make it worse. Agree or disagree?
Absolutley
 03-11-2013, 04:56 PM         #58
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imagine the kinda dome pam give omg
 5 years ago '12        #59
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 CTre said:
one is not better than the other lol.. shame that you had to bring up 50 though
Sorry bruh. I'm on some new shyt, I'm not gonna hurt you n*ggas feelings no more

Major Distribution was dope.
 5 years ago '12        #60
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
These posts are OD long, but y'all spittin some shyt

If I've inspired in any way, I'm happy to have done so.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy