Rewind: Why Was Pam From Martin Mean Mugging TI?

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,301 | Props total: 4569 4569
Once he said bi*ches, n*ggas and hoes Pam was on her fu*k this n*gga sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #22
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol cause he was talkin stupid sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #23
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2829 2829
 Da Realness said:
lol cause he was talkin stupid sh*t.
he had an excellent choice of words until the last line.. he was trying to replicate the Goat's ending...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #24
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
cause hes a fake puppet making up sh*t to justify their filth like the man said in the previous post
 5 years ago '04        #25
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2829 2829
 dg177bx said:
cause hes a fake puppet making up sh*t to justify their filth like the man said in the previous post
what you want them to rap about??? If they can't rap about their life... If they can't rap about whats in their soul. They're gonna be them.. Country Singers sing about horrible and depressing sh*t but because they are country singers it's acceptable. Art imitates Life...
 5 years ago '11        #26
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
 CTre said:
he had an excellent choice of words until the last line.. he was trying to replicate the Goat's ending...
 5 years ago '10        #27
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 Matt504 said:
get TI, and the rest of these pseudo intellectual rappers the fu*k outta here with that "it's just entertainment" bullsh*t.

dude really up there talking like Black youths aren't disproportionately living in single parent households, n*ggas like him feel like they don't have to be responsible for the filth they spew because they're just "keepin it a hunna".

he's more concerned with his paycheck than the impressionable youths who admire and idolize him.
None of them stats is no rappers fault tho
 5 years ago '10        #28
Marlo Stanfield 67 heat pts67
space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 291 291
 5 years ago '12        #29
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,691 | Props total: 3387 3387
 Matt504 said:
get TI, and the rest of these pseudo intellectual rappers the fu*k outta here with that "it's just entertainment" bullsh*t.

dude really up there talking like Black youths aren't disproportionately living in single parent households, n*ggas like him feel like they don't have to be responsible for the filth they spew because they're just "keepin it a hunna".

he's more concerned with his paycheck than the impressionable youths who admire and idolize him.
Your the type of person no one wants to be around at a party Catching feelings over a gif, where they do that at?
 03-11-2013, 02:02 PM         #30
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:

Where do you draw the line though? Statistics aside, TI actually does take care of his kids as do many fathers who may not marry the mother, yet they are still heavily in the kids lives. However there is something to be said about the fathers who do abandon their children entirely, to whatever circumstances......in that instance they do create a void in any childs life.....but that responsibility should be placed solely on the shoulders of the father and not some random rapper. Especially one who has shown that he is a family man.....as many rappers have shown us over recent years....and lets be honest, music is just music.....while I am a avid promoter of authenticy in regards to the message that is put out by these artist, I do not believe that an artist who raps about selling drugs, is really out there doing that or that they should be. It is entertainment, but the responsibility to the fans is not about making socially concious music, its more about giving all sides of the equation equally.....dont just promote the money aspect of huslting if you not willing to talk about n*ggas doing football numbers for a first offence......thats where the disconnection comes in......because then the kids start to believe that if your living in poverty you can get on by selling drugs and only good things will come from that.....of course reality has a way of teaching them different, but by the time reality hits they are already programmed to think that penalties dont matter, but being broke is not what a man is about......when in fact most REAL nen are broke.....because the money the make is put towards taking care buisness(family, bills, what have you).....Its not T.I who needs to step up to the plate, its the regular day men in our communities who have that task, because we are on the front line of our situation....you can look at that man as if he has power to make someone k!ll another person.....they dont....no artist of any genre has that ability......but a man who see's that kid everyday fu*king up his life has the chance to really affect that kids life......if the kid is willing to listen.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-11-2013 at 02:04 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #31
space
space
 Matt504 said:
that's not the fu*king point.

the point is that, in the MIDST of those very factual statistics, a n*gga like TI can stand up there and say that the parents need to be more actively involved in their kids lives, when that's just not possible if the parents aren't present in the first place.

he's trying to shift the blame back onto the parents, yet has no problem reinforcing negative stereotypes in his music.

that's like me selling weed to minors, and when confronted about it, I argue that the parents should've been monitoring the kids of they didn't want me selling weed to them.

these rappers are all hypocrites. and TI threatening to k!ll a Black child over an Instagram comment shows EXACTLY how hypocritical he is.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas should have told him "it's just Instagram"
It is on the parents tho! Just cuz the momma and daddy aint around aint no excuse...There are plenty of people that grew up in single parent homes, listened to rap, and are not fu*ked up...

Regardless of what TI does he is one man...If one mans words from a CD has more power over a child than his/her own parent then that directly points to their sh*tty parenting skills

Edit: And I just read the Instagram screenshots...The lil n*gga disrespected his daughter...Celebrity or not if a lil n*gga talkin crazy to ya seed what you gonna do?

Last edited by Cashis Clay; 03-11-2013 at 02:19 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #32
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,925 | Props total: 2447 2447
fu*k ti. Someone needs to knock that fu*k n*gga out. Always talking that big boy sh*t.
 03-11-2013, 02:21 PM         #33
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
Relevant quote from Dr. Boyce
Your essentially saying rappers should be responsible for the lack of fathers in our community......thats wack my dude, primarily because in trying to destroy the negative impact of fatherless homes, your in turn, turning your own back on those who are perhaps influential in other ways to help up lift children........my father was not in life my dude........and I didnt even start really listening to hiphop till I was 15 years old..........I didnt need a rapper to tell me right or wrong is what Im saying, I could determine that without them......and music is influential....BUT ALL MUSIC IS INFLUENTIAL....listening to Pac and Big might have pushed me to want to smoke weed, but they didnt put the damn joint in my mouth....I did that......just like they didnt put a gun in a kids hands.......the kid picked up that gun knowing the full consequence of what using meant.......why else would they pick it up in the first place right?
 5 years ago '12        #34
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,691 | Props total: 3387 3387
 Dos-effect said:
Your essentially saying rappers should be responsible for the lack of fathers in our community......thats wack my dude, primarily because in trying to destroy the negative impact of fatherless homes, your in turn, turning your own back on those who are perhaps influential in other ways to help up lift children........my father was not in life my dude........and I didnt even start really listening to hiphop till I was 15 years old..........I didnt need a rapper to tell me right or wrong is what Im saying, I could determine that without them......and music is influential....BUT ALL MUSIC IS INFLUENTIAL....listening to Pac and Big might have pushed me to want to smoke weed, but they didnt put the damn joint in my mouth....I did that......just like they didnt put a gun in a kids hands.......the kid picked up that gun knowing the full consequence of what using meant.......why else would they pick it up in the first place right?
 03-11-2013, 02:33 PM         #35
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:

[pic - click to view]

I won't argue the point anymore tho, because it's evident that fans of rap are going to be the last ones to take an honest look at how destructive it is to the Black community.

there's literally nothing of substance or value spewing from these rappers mouths, yet y'all defend them to the death and they wouldn't do the same for you.

TI can make disrespectful songs about fu*king this bi*ch and that bi*ch, but as soon as it's time for his daughter to get fu*ked, he's talking about getting n*ggas k!llED! do you NOT see the fu*king hypocrisy? dude threatened to have someone k!llED because they disrespected his daughter over social media.

I guess only TI is holy enough to fu*k other people's daughters without death threats because when he does it "it's only entertainment"

I understand where your comng from, but your just coming off as kind of a hater, or some C Delores Tucker type of sh*t. Its a little of this and a little of that, but ultimately rappers are not parents to a generation, they are simply artist who make music.......while they have responsibility to promote both positive and negative results of what they speka on, its up to the parents to moniter what the kids are doing and listening too, if your a good parents then you should be turning that bullsh*t off until you know your kids are old enough to not think that a rappers lyrics are reality.....but if the father is not in the home and the mother got her 4 year old daughter in the house freak dancing to "Beat it like a drum" or some father has his son mimicking grown men including cussing and all that....then its not really the artist......

Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-11-2013 at 02:36 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #36
space
space
 Matt504 said:

[pic - click to view]

I won't argue the point anymore tho, because it's evident that fans of rap are going to be the last ones to take an honest look at how destructive it is to the Black community.

there's literally nothing of substance or value spewing from these rappers mouths, yet y'all defend them to the death and they wouldn't do the same for you.

TI can make disrespectful songs about fu*king this bi*ch and that bi*ch, but as soon as it's time for his daughter to get fu*ked, he's talking about getting n*ggas k!llED! do you NOT see the fu*king hypocrisy? dude threatened to have someone k!llED because they disrespected his daughter over social media.

I guess only TI is holy enough to fu*k other people's daughters without death threats because when he does it "it's only entertainment"

bi*ches do get fu*ked tho...

Not lil a.ss girls bruh

If a n*gga talked to your daughter like that you wouldnt go off? I hope you would...

And Im not defending anyone but for people to sit here and say these rappers are the reason why the black community is fu*ked up doesnt make sense to me...

Parent or not if a kid listens to a rap album and IDOLIZES that artist to the point where he will do anything that artist says then that means that child has no guidance which means he has sh*tTY PARENTS!

Idk if you know this but sh*t been fu*ked up in the black community way before rap was even thought of so all that "things are like this cuz of rap" argument goes out the window...

You want a better community? Tell parents to do a better job!
 03-11-2013, 03:00 PM         #37
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:

I think I just had an epiphany.

Black communities are the absolute worst, you argue that if I want a "better community", the parents should do a better job.

therefore, Black parents are the worst parents in America, and it's evidenced by the deplorable communities we live in, and if we want that to change, we just have to be better parents.
Your being facetious, I can tell, but that sh*t is real, generational welfar families are ridiculous, there is no excuse for some one to a 3rd or 4th generation project dweller........thats all parenting........now I;m just keeping it all the way real here......there are tons more things that impact the position that the black race is currently in, and White America domination is one of the things that has had the most impact......but at some point in time change has to happen, if the kids are just having more kids that grow up to have more kids.....thats not white people.....that's us.......and its kinda crazy because you have to ask how someone who came up in strict poverty can allow their children to do the same....there is always something you can do rather thtat be illegal or legal....the problem is the lack of education that is put forward to educate the child on how to do one or the other successfully without geting screwed over in the end.
 5 years ago '10        #38
space
space
 Matt504 said:

I think I just had an epiphany.

Black communities are the absolute worst, you argue that if I want a "better community", the parents should do a better job.

therefore, Black parents are the worst parents in America, and it's evidenced by the deplorable communities we live in, and if we want that to change, we just have to be better parents.
Lol YOU are the one doin all the talkin sayin how the Black community is fu*ked up cuz of rappers...

And I said if YOU think the community is fu*ked up and you wanna blame someone then blame parents cuz rappers dont have anything to do with what goes on in that childs hood...

There are a lotta things wrong the hood and it is because of a combination of things that we can and can't control...

But its not because of some guy who sells CDs tho

When there are problems we all gotta start looking in the mirror and not point fingers at some n*gga who dont even matter
 5 years ago '10        #39
Donny D 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 17 17
Instead of always attacking the rappers the corporate heads need to be questioned and put on the stand. Their the ones who demand and control these harmful messages and for the most part most of these rappers are just tryna get paid
 5 years ago '12        #40
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 Matt504 said:

[pic - click to view]

Are you honestly gonna sit there and say a man shouldn't be defensive for his own fu*kin daughter? Just because he raps about fu*kin bi*ches, it should be ok for his young a.ss daughter to run around being a lil hoe?

you my boy are a true dumbass
Ti isn't stupid, he's a grown a.ss man that knows how to raise his kids. if you watched his show you would see that he gives those kids life lessons amd doesnt let them do whatever the fu*k they want, he actually has some order in that house. the COMPLETE opposite of how he grew up.

These rappers make music for us you fu*kin dumbass, not little kids. The kids hear it, but its not made for them. if you wanna bi*ch and cry about what our black youth are listening to, go do that sh*t somewhere else where it fu*kin matters. not in a hip hop forum
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy