FBI Reveals Gang Files For Insane Clown Posse's Fans, Juggalos

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '09        #61
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 kiddalex said:
They got 8000 fu*ked up white trash kids off meth , bath salts , everything under the sun .... and the cops only got 22 people on drug charges ?!!?!

I've never been to one of the outdoors events. I haven't been to a Gathering since 2002 when it was last in doors for the weekend. I actually think tho that they hire security to patrol the actual campgrounds on their own payroll so they are instructed to leave people inside the park not causing commotion alone. The cops only get people coming in and out. If the real police patrolled the grounds themselves that number would sky rocket. Hearing it from people that have went recently have said it's no fun because the kids just want to turn it into a weekend drug fest.
 5 years ago '12        #62
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1332 1332
This sh*t is way too weird.
 5 years ago '12        #63
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
lol only losers listen to this sh*t, go on youtube and type in "juggalo gathering"

juggalos = the early version of bronies
 5 years ago '04        #65
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 958 958
Ayo my boy did a show with them at there gathering and the vids and sh*t he showed me is unreal.
 5 years ago '12        #66
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,600 | Props total: 6817 6817
 Acid Rap said:
I've never been to one of the outdoors events. I haven't been to a Gathering since 2002 when it was last in doors for the weekend. I actually think tho that they hire security to patrol the actual campgrounds on their own payroll so they are instructed to leave people inside the park not causing commotion alone. The cops only get people coming in and out. If the real police patrolled the grounds themselves that number would sky rocket. Hearing it from people that have went recently have said it's no fun because the kids just want to turn it into a weekend drug fest.

Ok , I was wondering cause I been to Bonnaroo 5 times and all you see on the way down for the last like 5 miles of the trip is cops pulling people over and searching their cars.

I met a few guys down there who got busted and told me the cops just give you a 500 dollar ticket on the spot instead of arresting you or whatever . But I've met at least 5 people there that have gotten run up on by police there over the years.
 5 years ago '09        #67
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 kiddalex said:
Ok , I was wondering cause I been to Bonnaroo 5 times and all you see on the way down for the last like 5 miles of the trip is cops pulling people over and searching their cars.

I met a few guys down there who got busted and told me the cops just give you a 500 dollar ticket on the spot instead of arresting you or whatever . But I've met at least 5 people there that have gotten run up on by police there over the years.
The guy that lets them run The Gathering now is a juggalo and is down with the whole event heavy on top of knowing when there is money to be made so they do everything they can to to buck the system and keep the event rolling. Coming in and out is the only problem. More than likely the rest of the people in the little town it is in hate the sh*t out of the whole get together. If not for the guy letting them do what they want on his ground for the weekend it might have been close to impossible to have kept it going.

Toldeo, Ohio got destroyed. Their convention center was not ready for something like that. ICP didn't even make it thru their set on the third night before madness stopped it. Cops were everywhere and hella people got arrested. That was 2001. Ditto for Peoria, Ill. in 2002 excpt then the drug use wasn't all that prevailant.
 5 years ago '05        #68
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,764 | Props total: 1575 1575
lmao real gangs died a long time ago

these dudes is clowns..no pun intented.
 03-12-2013, 04:25 PM         #69
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My best friend of 20 plus years got murdered by one of these juggalo f*ggots 2 summers ago. stabbed my man 43 times. His version of what happened in court didn't add up, he got life. Dude aint safe tho, were too deep in ny prison so his time will come soon enough.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago