FBI Reveals Gang Files For Insane Clown Posse's Fans, Juggalos

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Miami 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,093 | Props total: 1193 1193
fbi really wasted their time on this sh*t?
 5 years ago '11        #42
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25261 25261
 Miami said:
fbi really wasted their time on this sh*t?
FBI are mostly f*

watch J.Edgar

Last edited by Dray; 03-12-2013 at 05:21 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #43
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,780 | Props total: 11580 11580
 Lord Lovely said:
Good. All those sociopathic weirdos need to get life in prison.

5 years ago '11        #44
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,967 | Props total: 637 637
Should shoot them all to the sun.
 03-12-2013, 12:43 AM         #45
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FBI lost for even taking icp seriously.
 5 years ago '10        #46
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
them dudes still around what is this the early 2000s
 5 years ago '10        #47
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
 Grimey Gramz said:
I would watch your mouth Zao, those juggalo riders don't play.

5 years ago '05        #48
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
They made good money looking like idiots... But damn these n*ggas got the Feds watchin their back
 5 years ago '11        #49
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6491 6491
I just remember them n*ggas from wrestling

[video - click to view]

didn't know they had a cult following
 5 years ago '10        #50
shawntitan 
space
space
space
$778 | Props total: 403 403
These dudes are marketing genius's... Their music is awful, and their fans are scumbags, but they make a TON of money...
 03-12-2013, 03:36 AM         #51
Jim Grim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ICP Insane c*ck Purists
 5 years ago '09        #52
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Zaosyn said:
I won't bully a juggalo teen cause they'll probs shoot up their school but I'll bully the fu*k out of a juggalo adult still listening and dressing to that trash. I hate juggalos with a passion and they influence their kids to do that sh*t too. JUGGALOS ARE A GANG. They have hand signs they use.. they dress in gang apparel, wearing banandas and sh*t like it's a gang flag. yes not all juggalos are scumbags and criminals, but most are just like not all crips are evil people, they're still a gang though.
You wouldn't do sh*t to anybody let alone a real old school juggalo. Probably end up with your wrestling mask shoved up your a.ss. A social degenerate that listens to Lil B and sports his mask in his sleep. This boy got the pot calling the kettle black.
 5 years ago '04        #53
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
 Jersey732 said:
fu*kin magnets, how do they work?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #54
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Dray said:
I used to hate on these clowns as a kid literally

seen a recent howard stern interview with them and had to gain respect after hearing each of the member say they make more then 10 million a year
Wow so it took knowing how much they make to shift ur judgement about them?? So if they r*ped ur mom and kids, u would be heated at first... But once u find out how much they make yearly u would find SOME kind of respect for them? Since when does money determine how u feel about someone as a person??
 5 years ago '12        #55
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Zaosyn said:
I won't bully a juggalo teen cause they'll probs shoot up their school but I'll bully the fu*k out of a juggalo adult still listening and dressing to that trash. I hate juggalos with a passion and they influence their kids to do that sh*t too. JUGGALOS ARE A GANG. They have hand signs they use.. they dress in gang apparel, wearing banandas and sh*t like it's a gang flag. yes not all juggalos are scumbags and criminals, but most are just like not all crips are evil people, they're still a gang though.
U say u won't bully the kid but u will bully the adult...then u say the adults influence their kids... So what do u think the kids gonna do if your bullying their parent? The kid is gonna round up their school shootin posse and may show up to your doorstep. With torches...with switchblades...with machetes... Lookin for u. U see what they did to that tila tequila bi*ch? One murder that happened, the girl I think was 16 who was part of some icp local gang and her and dude cut a bi*ch head off and hands and feet... So yea, bully the parents, its gon be that kid with the power ranger lunchbox that's gonna unload that clip in u.
 5 years ago '06        #56
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,467 | Props total: 2652 2652
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Wow so it took knowing how much they make to shift ur judgement about them?? So if they r*ped ur mom and kids, u would be heated at first... But once u find out how much they make yearly u would find SOME kind of respect for them? Since when does money determine how u feel about someone as a person??
Kids now days got sh*t fu*k up, they base everything on "how much money" someone got...
fu*k that, i respect someone on the way they carry themselves and what they represent... fu*k the money, I met bums i respected more then most people on this site
 5 years ago '09        #57
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
U say u won't bully the kid but u will bully the adult...then u say the adults influence their kids... So what do u think the kids gonna do if your bullying their parent? The kid is gonna round up their school shootin posse and may show up to your doorstep. With torches...with switchblades...with machetes... Lookin for u. U see what they did to that tila tequila bi*ch? One murder that happened, the girl I think was 16 who was part of some icp local gang and her and dude cut a bi*ch head off and hands and feet... So yea, bully the parents, its gon be that kid with the power ranger lunchbox that's gonna unload that clip in u.
He will never bully any adult in his life, juggalo or no juggalo. Crip or blood. He can't even properly bully anybody on a message board without looking lost himself.

datVAkid said:
Kids now days got sh*t fu*k up, they base everything on "how much money" someone got...
fu*k that, i respect someone on the way they carry themselves and what they represent... fu*k the money, I met bums i respected more then most people on this site
ICP don't get a lot of respect from people, but behind their face paint and goofy lyrics they have some good messages. Wether the fans get that message and interpret it right is a wild card. A lot of these new kids listening to ICP don't comprehend the spectacle, and just find it as a reason to cut looses and act like fools. I can't much stand to go to concerts and be around them because just like everything else with music, it just isn't what it use to be.

Violent J and his sister were molested constantly as kids by his step-father and a lot of that hate was definitely let loose in the music in the early 90's. They cover a lot of topics they are against like racism, pedophilia, and domestic violence that falls deaf on the publics ears because they let the spectacle of it all get to them as well.
 5 years ago '07        #58
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 BIGMARS said:
n*ggas cuttin off unemployment and using taxpayer money and resources to investigate a bunch of fukc n*ggas

and why is my govt investigating these guys when all the money is drying up? where they do that at?
 5 years ago '09        #59
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
It is really stupid for the FBI to even waste their time on something that honestly isn't even near what it use to be. ICP's record label is in the most disarray it has been for the last 20 years with Twiztid and Blaze leaving the label. It's like their MUST be something more important going on in the land than some kids listening to some eccentric music.
 5 years ago '12        #60
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6837 6837
"22 people were arrested on drug related charges

They got 8000 fu*ked up white trash kids off meth , bath salts , everything under the sun .... and the cops only got 22 people on drug charges ?!!?!

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy