FBI Reveals Gang Files For Insane Clown Posse's Fans, Juggalos

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
fu*kin magnets, how do they work?

5 years ago '06        #22
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Dray said:
I used to hate on these clowns as a kid literally

seen a recent howard stern interview with them and had to gain respect after hearing each of the member say they make more then 10 million a year
This.... My high school only had like ten of em, dressing in all that juggalo bullsh*t. They were gayer than the glothics
 5 years ago '04        #23
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 2214 2214
Aren't these guys born again Christian s?
 5 years ago '04        #24
virusrev 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 149 149
 killnarmy said:
Aren't these guys born again Christian s?
Dark Carnival. Not christians.
 5 years ago '13        #25
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305

These n*ggas aint gangster. They just crazy as hell.

It's a big differnce!

They like Danny Brown but with white skin and make up.

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga Danny even look like a clown all he need is the face paint.
 03-11-2013, 09:29 PM         #26
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lord Lovely said:
Good. All those sociopathic weirdos need to get life in prison.
 5 years ago '04        #27
krispie333 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,817 | Props total: 229 229
 Jiggaflex said:
ive been following icp for 20 years. they are an acquired taste.

they will never get respect, and thats cool, but you cant hate on what they have accomplished.

white boys who started rapping in 1990, paint they fu*king faces, throw soda pop on there fans, and yet are one of the biggest independent record labels ever, multi million dollar a year hustlers, and reinvented merchandice.

sh*t, back in 96-02 icp probably made enough off merch to retire.

but on the reel, juggalos are retarded. i have a hatchetman tattoo, but im old school. i never got down with this "FAMILY" sh*t.
 5 years ago '08        #28
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
the neighbor kids were all into juggalo sh*t growing up, they were all fat dorks and half retarded too
 5 years ago '04        #29
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
you gotta be a clown to listen to these clowns
 5 years ago '04        #30
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 102 102

Last edited by M1nze; 04-08-2013 at 02:50 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #31
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 Kushton Slater said:
Low key though some of them Juggalettes be on point
 5 years ago '05        #32
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
fat outta shape retards
 5 years ago '10        #33
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 Dray said:
I used to hate on these clowns as a kid literally

seen a recent howard stern interview with them and had to gain respect after hearing each of the member say they make more then 10 million a year
ICP might hussle harder than KISS, they created a brand and a market and bread off it non stop, and everytime ive heard an interview they have seemed really cool and made some decent points, ive even heard them make fun of there fans in interviews which is justified, because if your over 14 and listen to ICP your a complete jerkoff, and if you have the logo sticker on your car you are just advertising your white trash
 5 years ago '06        #34
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
Juggalos fo life bi*ch

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #35
thetfd 1471 heat pts1471
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 6151 6151
But despite the investigation's lofty goals, the documents -- which were made available through a Freedom of Information Act request by the civil liberties technology company OpenWatch -- arguably fall short of proving that the Juggalos are an organized gang.

For example, in describing The Gathering of the Juggalos, an annual summer festival held in Illinois, the organization cites an FBI memo from 2008 that notes that out of about 6,000 people, "22 people were arrested on drug related charges, 350-400 traffic violations [were] issued, and one death was linked to heat exhaustion."

5 years ago '09        #36
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
I won't bully a juggalo teen cause they'll probs shoot up their school but I'll bully the fu*k out of a juggalo adult still listening and dressing to that trash. I hate juggalos with a passion and they influence their kids to do that sh*t too. JUGGALOS ARE A GANG. They have hand signs they use.. they dress in gang apparel, wearing banandas and sh*t like it's a gang flag. yes not all juggalos are scumbags and criminals, but most are just like not all crips are evil people, they're still a gang though.
 5 years ago '12        #37
Gramz 517 heat pts517
space
space
$15,220 | Props total: 7849 7849
I can't even knock their hustle, they figured out how to get a legion of losers to give them money and to buy whatever they push on them. It's truly remarkable.

I remember when Angry Black from the Howard Stern Show wanted to give them the business back in the day and they didn't want to leave the studio.
 5 years ago '04        #38
virusrev 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 149 149
 Zaosyn said:
I won't bully a juggalo teen cause they'll probs shoot up their school but I'll bully the fu*k out of a juggalo adult still listening and dressing to that trash. I hate juggalos with a passion and they influence their kids to do that sh*t too. JUGGALOS ARE A GANG. They have hand signs they use.. they dress in gang apparel, wearing banandas and sh*t like it's a gang flag. yes not all juggalos are scumbags and criminals, but most are just like not all crips are evil people, they're still a gang though.
You're like a bizarro Juggalo, but instead of having a nonsensical hatred of Eminem and wearing facepaint, you hate ICP and Juggalos while wearing a lucha libre mask.

Either way, keep it up, I always enjoy your post. On the rare chance I have a sh*tty day, I can log on to BX and see that at least you're always having a worst day than I am.
 03-11-2013, 11:17 PM         #39
Lazy Mikey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't hate on ICP dudes been doing it for almost what 20 years now? Their fans that apparently need to be noticed have social issues.. and explain some of those tats to your kids in 15... I encourage expressing yourself, but inking up hatchetmen and dressing like a clown, literally, is just being a follower/groupie/pathetic.
 5 years ago '12        #40
Gramz 517 heat pts517
space
space
$15,220 | Props total: 7849 7849
 Zaosyn said:
I would watch your mouth Zao, those juggalo riders don't play.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago