Mar 10 - 26 Year Old Black Female Teacher Missing for Days in New Orleans

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,382 | Props total: 1054 1054
 Saintaholic said:
There is a lot of talk about the Russian Mob being here in New Orleans kidnapping women. I hope this isnt true bc if so she's gone and they will never find her. I told my girl no more 6:00am grocery runs to Walmart.......we go together.
 5 years ago '10        #122
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13654 13654
still no word?
 5 years ago '06        #123
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 45 45
This is a really sad story def keeping Terrilynn and her fam in my prayers
 5 years ago '09        #124
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 1813 1813
 Trilluminati GA said:
still no word?

Don't know if it's been posted yet but:

(CBS) NEW ORLEANS - Police say surveillance video shows Terrilynn Monette, a 26-year-old elementary school from Long Beach, Calif. who disappeared in New Orleans on March 2, was driving alone in her car when she left a bar around 5:15a.m. on the day she was last seen, CBS affiliate WWLTV reports.

The New Orleans Police Department has reviewed three red light cameras which reportedly show Monette leaving Parlay's Lounge, a bar in the Lakeview neighborhood of New Orleans, and heading towards City Park in her black 2012 Honda Accord. Officer Hilal Williams, a spokesperson for the NOPD, confirmed Monette was alone in her car.

It is unclear where Monette was headed after a certain point and her car has not been found, according to the station.

A number of searches have been conducted by authorities and family members since the teacher went missing.

EquuSearch, a Houston-based company that specializes in the search and recovery of missing persons, used sonar equipment to search bayous and ponds in the area. According to Tim Miller, the founder of the company, they have ruled out the possibility of a vehicle being in those waters, the station reports.

Monette had been working in New Orleans for "Teach NOLA," a program that places educators in impoverished areas.
 5 years ago '04        #125
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 r.burgundy said:
26 year old successful black woman arent generally targeted for tha s3x trade.she likely got r*ped by tha last dude she was seen wit,she came to her senses,and he likely had to k!ll her.

i think its just a damn shame that she went out wit "friends" and nobody drove this girl home,or made sure that she was safe

this is tha exact reason why i dont crazy if i kno i gotta drive,or dont get drunk outside my home

Goes to show you how loyal her "friends" were..
 5 years ago '06        #126
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25615 25615
 Travi$ said:

(CBS) NEW ORLEANS - Police say surveillance video shows Terrilynn Monette, a 26-year-old elementary school from Long Beach, Calif. who disappeared in New Orleans on March 2, was driving alone in her car when she left a bar around 5:15a.m. on the day she was last seen, CBS affiliate WWLTV reports.

The New Orleans Police Department has reviewed three red light cameras which reportedly show Monette leaving Parlay's Lounge, a bar in the Lakeview neighborhood of New Orleans, and heading towards City Park in her black 2012 Honda Accord. Officer Hilal Williams, a spokesperson for the NOPD, confirmed Monette was alone in her car.

It is unclear where Monette was headed after a certain point and her car has not been found, according to the station.

A number of searches have been conducted by authorities and family members since the teacher went missing.

EquuSearch, a Houston-based company that specializes in the search and recovery of missing persons, used sonar equipment to search bayous and ponds in the area. According to Tim Miller, the founder of the company, they have ruled out the possibility of a vehicle being in those waters, the station reports.

Monette had been working in New Orleans for "Teach NOLA," a program that places educators in impoverished areas.
Idk what to think now.
 5 years ago '08        #127
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
Its always the good-looking ones.. smh
 5 years ago '08        #128
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 BlackRepub85 said:
Why would you kidnap an ugly chic?
True. But some how, some way... it happens.
 03-21-2013, 10:12 AM         #129
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She could be in a ditch as a result of a car accident. I remember watching an episode of Solved on Netflix and this dudes wife went missing. Cops thought he had something to do with her disappearance, somebody ended up finding her car in a ditch.
 5 years ago '09        #130
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
 S.TEX said:
She could be in a ditch as a result of a car accident. I remember watching an episode of Solved on Netflix and this dudes wife went missing. Cops thought he had something to do with her disappearance, somebody ended up finding her car in a ditch.
I mean, they even had sonar or satellite whatever looking for the car. I think they would have found it by now. Maybe somebody took it to a chop shop
 5 years ago '13        #131
Rockbox5 
space
space
$76 | Props total: 14 14

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #132
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 Travi$ said:

5 years ago '10        #133
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13654 13654
So I guess its safe to say that those unfamiliars she was with that night checked out? I know it's looking real bad but I hope they find her alive.
 5 years ago '09        #134
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space

(CBS) NEW ORLEANS - Within hours of releasing information on missing teacher Terrilynn Monette last week, New Orleans police received more than a dozen tips about a jogger seen on video in the area around the time of Monette's disappearance, CBS affiliate WWLTV reports.

New Orleans Police Dept. spokeswoman Officer Hilal Williams said the department fielded 17 tips about the jogger since releasing the information.

Williams said police spoke to the jogger and several other men and women who were running in City Park at the time Monette went missing March 2, the station reports.

Video released last week showed that Monette, who left Parlay's Dream Lounge alone in her car at around 5:15 a.m., turned onto Harrison and then left onto Marconi. The Harrison-Marconi intersection camera was the last to capture her image, according to police.

The jogger was spotted on the camera near Marconi and Harrison a few minutes after she drove by.

Williams said they had no further information available at this time.

Monette, a 26-year-old elementary school teacher from Long Beach, Calif., had been working in New Orleans for "Teach NOLA," a program that places educators in impoverished areas.
 04-01-2013, 07:14 PM         #135
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockbox5 said:

still prayers go out
 5 years ago '05        #136
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 bluehefner96 said:
Why are people clapping for this bullsh*t.

1st off, what the hell them being "ugly" have to do with anything? And what do you have with people living in poverty?

This sh*t is ignorant.

Thank goodness not everyone in here is classless and stupid.

I hope they find baby girl, awful things happen when women go missing.
 5 years ago '05        #137
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 KleanKutt100 said:
wtf? Some n*ggas gettin sensitive and picky about the comment I posted above?

Of course saying "Black" Female in the title is irrelevant to the crime itself. It would be horrible to happen to anybody of any race or gender, but when you post a thread, you obviously you want people to read it, right? Adding "black" female would grab more attention, considering the audience. No big deal.

As for the rest of the comment, yall know what I meant. It's horrible to see bad things happen to people that are seemingly on the right path, while some people who are useless to society seem to be here for a full life. I was just giving an example. A few n*ggas gettin upset and sensitive because they still live in or was raised in the projects or some sh*t. Maybe it's because the type of female I described in the bolded is who their mother, sister, aunt, grandma's are/were, that's not my fault. I know everybody in the projects arent bad people, but the type of chick I described is more likely to be found there than anywhere else.

Stop reading so much into sh*t.
What you're doing is generalizing a bunch of people because of where they live, when they live there because they were generalized in the first place. If you are black, then this type of sh*t shouldn't even come out of your mouth, or from your fingers, as it were. It's a good thing that they are useless to this society though, since this society has been useless to them.
 5 years ago '12        #138
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 Jazzy Soul said:
What you're doing is generalizing a bunch of people because of where they live, when they live there because they were generalized in the first place. If you are black, then this type of sh*t shouldn't even come out of your mouth, or from your fingers, as it were. It's a good thing that they are useless to this society though, since this society has been useless to them.
Sorry, I dont buy that bullsh*t. Excuses won't make things better. Staying in the projects/public housing is supposed to be TRANSITIONAL. You only stay there while you do EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER to get to a point where you can support yourself...go back to school...no excuses anybody can get a trade at a cheap a.ss technical college. Save your money...look for a better job. Now of course this happens with a FEW SMALL % of the people, but you know damn well most people there are GETTING OVER ON THE system. In the projects with Jordans and iPhones and sh*t living off hard working people's tax money because they are lazy...fu*k those types.
 5 years ago '06        #139
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 KleanKutt100 said:
Sorry, I dont buy that bullsh*t. Excuses won't make things better. Staying in the projects/public housing is supposed to be TRANSITIONAL. You only stay there while you do EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER to get to a point where you can support yourself...go back to school...no excuses anybody can get a trade at a cheap a.ss technical college. Save your money...look for a better job. Now of course this happens with a FEW SMALL % of the people, but you know damn well most people there are GETTING OVER ON THE system. In the projects with Jordans and iPhones and sh*t living off hard working people's tax money because they are lazy...fu*k those types.
yeah fu*k those types and fu*k you for the other families that actually strugglin. did u have to come up outta the project from nothin? if so, please enlighten everybody since you know EVERY thing. matter fact....

KleanKutt 2016 for Pres

5 years ago '12        #140
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 rai09 said:
yeah fu*k those types and fu*k you for the other families that actually strugglin. did u have to come up outta the project from nothin? if so, please enlighten everybody since you know EVERY thing. matter fact....

KleanKutt 2016 for Pres

seems like some n*ggas cant comprehend what they read. I've said several times I have no problem with "project n*ggas" who use their government a.ssistance appropriately, to help them get a start up at supportin themselves, but if you think I'm supposed to feel sorry for the type of public a.ssistance people that blow all their money on iphones, jordans and other sh*t but then claim they cant pay rent on their own....or mothers that blow all their child support checks at the club and on weave....hell nah...fu*k THEM.

And please...no need for excuses. I'm not some type of bougie n*gga born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I'm from the black belt rural south, I've just seen enough of all sides of these scenarios to know whats up. n*ggas can get out the 'jects if they're smart about it and stop blowin money on bullsh*t. Instead of going to get rims for that old a.ss chevy go enroll in technical college or something, etc.

Last edited by KleanKutt100; 04-13-2013 at 07:43 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago