Mar 10 - 26 Year Old Black Female Teacher Missing for Days in New Orleans

most viewed right now
 134
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 106
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
145 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,195 | Props total: 842 842
She probably sucking on 10 inches of meat RIGHT now.
 5 years ago '08        #62
j8dakiss 
space
avatar space
space
$753 | Props total: 184 184
 Dee504 said:
it just had to be in New Orleans . I'd expect this coonery in chimpcongo.

Sorry for the girl but I'm 100% she's getting r*ped by whoever.



[pic - click to view]



Chimpcongo huh.....didn't know N.O. nikkuhs new how to use subliminals...

but fcuk dat...hopefully this young lady is OK

dont really feel like entertaining BX today
 03-11-2013, 11:55 PM         #63
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KleanKutt100 said:
yeah, well you know it's true. No need to get mad.
aint no need to apologize bruh bruh


im from the projects myself so i know exactly who and what you were referring to. what you said was true and on point. ppl who take offense either have no idea what your talking about or are mad because your talking about them.

something that they arent telling the general public it seems but i know because im from new orleans....NO OUTSIDER OR TOURIST (not a native of new orleans or surrounding areas) would go to a club outside the french quarter or bourbon street area....thats like asking for death and im not exaggerating at all...
 5 years ago '11        #64
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 KleanKutt100 said:
What gets to me is an educated, beautiful sista like this ends up missing after going to a bar at an age like 26, yet millions of project building, section 8, useless to society ugly ghetto birds will be roaming around hole in the wall clubs until age 45 spending their child support checks on themselves.
Shut up my equal, no need to trash others stick to the script and get off your fu*king high horse. It's bleek but I'm hoping for a miracle yell™
 5 years ago '11        #65
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 hollatchadude said:
aint no need to apologize bruh bruh


im from the projects myself so i know exactly who and what you were referring to. what you said was true and on point. ppl who take offense either have no idea what your talking about or are mad because your talking about them.

something that they arent telling the general public it seems but i know because im from new orleans....NO OUTSIDER OR TOURIST (not a native of new orleans or surrounding areas) would go to a club outside the french quarter or bourbon street area....thats like asking for death and im not exaggerating at all...
not always true, and you are exaggerating yell™
 5 years ago '12        #66
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 2582 2582
 hollatchadude said:
aint no need to apologize bruh bruh


something that they arent telling the general public it seems but i know because im from new orleans....NO OUTSIDER OR TOURIST (not a native of new orleans or surrounding areas) would go to a club outside the french quarter or bourbon street area....thats like asking for death and im not exaggerating at all...

Yeah, I believe those so called friends did or no something, which would be fu*ked up.


 hollatchadude said:
aint no need to apologize bruh bruh

im from the projects myself so i know exactly who and what you were referring to. what you said was true and on point. ppl who take offense either have no idea what your talking about or are mad because your talking about them.


You the hit nail on the head on with this one. I dont look down on anyone simply for being from or living in the projects. I do despise the type of project hoodrat birds I described though. However, everybody in or from the projects isnt like that. So, like you said, there would be no need to get mad.........unless the example I used was describing exactly who someone's girlfriend/mama/aunt/grandma/etc etc is.
 03-12-2013, 12:13 AM         #67
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollatchadude said:
aint no need to apologize bruh bruh


im from the projects myself so i know exactly who and what you were referring to. what you said was true and on point. ppl who take offense either have no idea what your talking about or are mad because your talking about them.

something that they arent telling the general public it seems but i know because im from new orleans....NO OUTSIDER OR TOURIST (not a native of new orleans or surrounding areas) would go to a club outside the french quarter or bourbon street area....thats like asking for death and im not exaggerating at all...


when i visited thats exactly what everyone told me. I wanted to go check out the music scene n the little hole in the wall joints off the beaten path, but the taxi driver told me he didnt want to drive me to my grave I was like WTF

People try to call detroit scary but i have never had someone tell me some sh*t like that
 03-12-2013, 12:17 AM         #68
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you ever been to california??? long beach??? a female who grew up in cali, to move from CALI to NEW ORLEANS is a total culture shock....because the hoodest, dirtiest place there looks better than most of new orleans nice parts. out side bullard eastover area where there are no clubs

aint no outsider goin to no hole in the wall new orleans point blank period homie unless they with fam or close friends.

theyll hit canal, bourbon, that lil strip in the 9 where the white folk party
 5 years ago '12        #69
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 2582 2582
 box5 said:
Shut up my equal, no need to trash others stick to the script and get off your fu*king high horse. It's bleek but I'm hoping for a miracle yell™

I have no respect for the this type of hoe:

-5 babies by 5 different n*ggas
-spends their child support money on her hair, nails and clothes while the kids look dirty and bummy
-drops the kids off with ANYBODY that will keep them just to go to the club
-doesnt even make an attempt to do better

If someone made some mistakes but are trying to do better, I respect that though.

How is that being on a high horse?
 5 years ago '12        #70
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 2582 2582
I had somebody tryin to tell me Shreveport and Baton Rouge almost as bad as New Orleans, how true is that?
 5 years ago '11        #71
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,914 | Props total: 42 42
 hollatchadude said:
you ever been to california??? long beach??? a female who grew up in cali, to move from CALI to NEW ORLEANS is a total culture shock....because the hoodest, dirtiest place there looks better than most of new orleans nice parts. out side bullard eastover area where there are no clubs

aint no outsider goin to no hole in the wall new orleans point blank period homie unless they with fam or close friends.

theyll hit canal, bourbon, that lil strip in the 9 where the white folk party
Why tho?? explain this to me. To me, hood n*ggas are hood n*ggas no matter where you go
 03-12-2013, 12:24 AM         #72
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BtMkRs said:
God Bless ......
.
.
.
.
.... 6 in my area
Fuk wrong wit u.. sh*t like this not funny bro. I was waiting for a as*hole to say some dumb sh*t. That coulda beem your sister.
 5 years ago '11        #73
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,914 | Props total: 42 42
R.I.P. Terrilynn. It doesnt look good
 03-12-2013, 12:27 AM         #74
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbrossy313 said:
when i visited thats exactly what everyone told me. I wanted to go check out the music scene n the little hole in the wall joints off the beaten path, but the taxi driver told me he didnt want to drive me to my grave I was like WTF

People try to call detroit scary but i have never had someone tell me some sh*t like that
i love New Orleans, i tried moving back last year but its just too depressing... they have not rebuilt anything like they said...all they have is chicken, seafood places. places for black ppl to by hair from asains, food from asians, or clothes from asains...its 30 min to the nearest fu*kin wal mart!

but hey. great to be asain down there now days
 5 years ago '11        #75
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,914 | Props total: 42 42
 hollatchadude said:
i love New Orleans, i tried moving back last year but its just too depressing... they have not rebuilt anything like they said...all they have is chicken, seafood places. places for black ppl to by hair from asains, food from asians, or clothes from asains...its 30 min to the nearest fu*kin wal mart!

but hey. great to be asain down there now days
Damn, thats all bad bro. Explain to me why I cant hit a hole in the wall wit one homie, get at some bi*ches, have a drink or two, mind my business, and leave?? ive done it in a grip of cities. What makes NO so different?
 03-12-2013, 12:33 AM         #76
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KleanKutt100 said:
I had somebody tryin to tell me Shreveport and Baton Rouge almost as bad as New Orleans, how true is that?
honestly, i dont know. i would suspect its similar though. poverty stricken and almost 80% ppl from african heritage.

but if you live in new orleans, why would you go anywhere else in louisiana??? nuthin to see accept trees. hit the water park in baton rouge a few times.

i respect boosie as man who lives what he raps about which is more than i can say for 90% of other rappers and i m real good friends with a army buddy from shreveport
 5 years ago '12        #77
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,722 | Props total: 2582 2582
 MoneyChasnMason said:
Why tho?? explain this to me. To me, hood n*ggas are hood n*ggas no matter where you go
Kinda, but not exactly bruh. It some places, you got alotta n*ggas thats always down to f!ght, but they not really that trigger happy. Other places n*ggas stay ready to pull some sh*t out. Then you got some clubs/hoods/etc. where its cool for an unknown to come chill as long as he not fu*king with anyone minding his business, but then you got other places where n*ggas gon start fu*king with you out the blue just because they dont know you, never saw you before, or because you look like you aint from round there or somethin
 03-12-2013, 12:41 AM         #78
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MoneyChasnMason said:
Damn, thats all bad bro. Explain to me why I cant hit a hole in the wall wit one homie, get at some bi*ches, have a drink or two, mind my business, and leave?? ive done it in a grip of cities. What makes NO so different?
you probobly could if you kept it low pro with out getting noticed.

i know what you mean, becuase i have been all over my self stl, chi town, atl, memphis, but realizr i still stayed in tourist areas and were with ppl who knew the area.

if im in memphis im on beal st. if im in vegas, im on the strip....in LA you can go pretty much anywhere long a.ss your neutral and they can tell you not from la.

the biggest difference that ive noticed is that the level of poverty in new orleans is much lower than most of the rest of country... mississippi, alabama, and louisisana are like third world countries in many ways.

plus the 90s crack and gun culture have a lot of the generation numb to death because literally grew up in a war zone...new orleans averaged 3 bodys a day during the 90s
 03-12-2013, 12:49 AM         #79
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when i was younger i could walk in any hood any project in new orleans and 9 out 10 tomes have no problem because i looked acted, and talked just like everyone else.

now im older, more mature and in a different tax bracket, so i know i cant do those anymore. now im a target
 5 years ago '11        #80
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,914 | Props total: 42 42
 KleanKutt100 said:
Kinda, but not exactly bruh. It some places, you got alotta n*ggas thats always down to f!ght, but they not really that trigger happy. Other places n*ggas stay ready to pull some sh*t out. Then you got some clubs/hoods/etc. where its cool for an unknown to come chill as long as he not fu*king with anyone minding his business, but then you got other places where n*ggas gon start fu*king with you out the blue just because they dont know you, never saw you before, or because you look like you aint from round there or somethin
 hollatchadude said:
you probobly could if you kept it low pro with out getting noticed.

i know what you mean, becuase i have been all over my self stl, chi town, atl, memphis, but realizr i still stayed in tourist areas and were with ppl who knew the area.

if im in memphis im on beal st. if im in vegas, im on the strip....in LA you can go pretty much anywhere long a.ss your neutral and they can tell you not from la.

the biggest difference that ive noticed is that the level of poverty in new orleans is much lower than most of the rest of country... mississippi, alabama, and louisisana are like third world countries in many ways.

plus the 90s crack and gun culture have a lot of the generation numb to death because literally grew up in a war zone...new orleans averaged 3 bodys a day during the 90s
Oh ok, i got yall. So you just pretty much gotta hope you hit the right spot and hope a n*gga dont feel like fu*kin wit somebody AKA, dont even fu*k wit it..I mean, it dont matter what state you in, there will always be n*ggas who wanna fu*k with somebody who they feel is outta bounds. As far as the gunplay goes, if you out here in LA partying, n*ggas are just gonna f!ght most of the time. n*ggas aint about to fu*k wit burners unless its some hood sh*t.

SO damn, wtf is there to do in NO then? aint the french quarter and Bourbon st. watered down?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
89 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy