Mar 10 - 26 Year Old Black Female Teacher Missing for Days in New Orleans

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-11-2013, 10:44 PM         #41
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
feel bad....its not looking good

drunk + 4am+ sleeping in a car outside a bar + being a young female + being pretty + missing for a week = not looking positive

poor girl....god bless
 03-11-2013, 10:56 PM         #42
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best wishes for her, i hope she turns up okay

to be honest, wake up call. this doesn't just happen to females. if you want a case of it happening to a dude just google the name jack culolias. he was in my friend's fraternity, just happened a few months ago out here in AZ. if you go out and drink and party make sure you're with people who are going to look out for you and not let you go quietly if you slip off.
 5 years ago '12        #43
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
it just had to be in New Orleans . I'd expect this coonery in chimpcongo.

Sorry for the girl but I'm 100% she's getting r*ped by whoever.
 03-11-2013, 11:07 PM         #44
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really hope she turns up, alive. Not sure what the odds are

But...

Why you gotta say she's black in the title
 5 years ago '07        #45
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,161 | Props total: 11284 11284
 KleanKutt100 said:
What gets to me is an educated, beautiful sista like this ends up missing after going to a bar at an age like 26, yet millions of project building, section 8, useless to society ugly ghetto birds will be roaming around hole in the wall clubs until age 45 spending their child support checks on themselves.
Why are people clapping for this bullsh*t.

1st off, what the hell them being "ugly" have to do with anything? And what do you have with people living in poverty?

This sh*t is ignorant.
 5 years ago '07        #46
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,161 | Props total: 11284 11284
 614FACE said:
yo wtf does this have to do with anything??? you on some uppidy negro sh*t??? if you dont live in the projects or paying that child support then mind your goddamn business.
Thank you. Thought I was the only one seeing through his bullsh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #47
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,255 | Props total: 12511 12511
she is a beauty i hope they find with no worries.
 5 years ago '04        #48
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
damn I know sometimes people are way too faded to drive, but I wonder if someone slipped something in her drink to get her extra messed up...sad sh*t though
 5 years ago '05        #49
bless the kid 
space
space
$392 | Props total: 0 0
Man this is real shiitt this is my girlfriend cousin man. Everybody in her family are going cray!!! God please find her alive
 5 years ago '12        #50
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 KleanKutt100 said:
What gets to me is an educated, beautiful sista like this ends up missing after going to a bar at an age like 26, yet millions of project building, section 8, useless to society ugly ghetto birds will be roaming around hole in the wall clubs until age 45 spending their child support checks on themselves.

wtf? Some n*ggas gettin sensitive and picky about the comment I posted above?

Of course saying "Black" Female in the title is irrelevant to the crime itself. It would be horrible to happen to anybody of any race or gender, but when you post a thread, you obviously you want people to read it, right? Adding "black" female would grab more attention, considering the audience. No big deal.

As for the rest of the comment, yall know what I meant. It's horrible to see bad things happen to people that are seemingly on the right path, while some people who are useless to society seem to be here for a full life. I was just giving an example. A few n*ggas gettin upset and sensitive because they still live in or was raised in the projects or some sh*t. Maybe it's because the type of female I described in the bolded is who their mother, sister, aunt, grandma's are/were, that's not my fault. I know everybody in the projects arent bad people, but the type of chick I described is more likely to be found there than anywhere else.

Stop reading so much into sh*t.

Last edited by KleanKutt100; 03-11-2013 at 11:46 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #51
space
space
 bless the kid said:
Man this is real shiitt this is my girlfriend cousin man. Everybody in her family are going cray!!! God please find her alive
Sorry for this terrible time in yall life man. I was reading a comment on some other site with someone claimin to know her. She said this friend that the teacher met up with wasnt in her "normal circle" of friends, and that his friend and his uncle was there too. She said it just didnt sound like her friend (the teacher) to say somethin like "Oh, I'll just go sleep it off in the car" at 4 A.M. unless she had been drugged or something. Something seems up with those dudes...
 5 years ago '10        #52
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
This is some sad sh*t. How you gonna let your friend sleep in the parking lot at 4 am?
 5 years ago '12        #53
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
This is some sad sh*t. How you gonna let your friend sleep in the parking lot at 4 am?
That's according to them. I think those n*ggas lyin and know something. Even their "story" makes them sound like lousy a.ss friends.
 5 years ago '10        #54
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13658 13658
for this to happen all then sudden when the new "friend" and his uncle are there....suspect

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 03-12-2013 at 12:10 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #55
bless the kid 
space
space
$392 | Props total: 0 0
Kleankutt thanks bro. This has been going on for damnn near 2 weeks and my feemale doesnt know how to handle it. We had a lil candle lite for her out in la a cpl days ago man things are all bad. Keep us in prayers boxden. I never really post but I didnt think part of my life would be on boxden.
 5 years ago '12        #56
space
space
I dont trust those "friends" she was out with on that night. Anything's possible, but I have a hard time believing a 26 year old just nominated for "Teacher Of The Year" would be that irresponsible. Especially, around a male "friend" who isnt in her usual circle and 2 other males that were strangers to her. The post I read by a friend of hers on another site said she didnt even drink that heavy when they went out, but now all of a sudden she got that drunk with these less familiar n*ggas? Nah...I doubt it.

Last edited by KleanKutt100; 03-12-2013 at 12:19 AM..
 03-12-2013, 12:18 AM         #57
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KleanKutt100 said:
 03-12-2013, 12:24 AM         #58
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats really crazy is that she looks very familiar to me, i honestly think i know her. i moved from new orleans like 8 years ago, but im almost sure we went to school or sumn together or maybe i even know her from cali. my bro will probobly know her fa sho...that n*gga dont forget faces or names
 03-12-2013, 12:34 AM         #59
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bless the kid said:
Kleankutt thanks bro. This has been going on for damnn near 2 weeks and my feemale doesnt know how to handle it. We had a lil candle lite for her out in la a cpl days ago man things are all bad. Keep us in prayers boxden. I never really post but I didnt think part of my life would be on boxden.
prayers to u and ya fam homie
 5 years ago '12        #60
space
space
 614FACE said:
n*gga go lock yourself in a closet and slap your face. u said some ol' extra random out of pure arrogance. fu*k your example. and fu*k your a.ssumptions.

yeah, well you know it's true. No need to get mad.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy