most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
19992 pageviews
194 comments

KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
Mar 10 - 26 Year Old Black Female Teacher Missing for Days in New Orleans

Didn't see this posted on here, sad story. Cute chick too.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

As the disappearance of teacher Terrilyn Monette nears its one-week mark, New Orleans police on Friday released a few updates on their investigation. Detectives have been deploying various search resources around the clock since the 26-year-old California native was reported missing, said officer Hilal Williams, a spokeswoman for the New Orleans Police Department.

NOPD detectives have identified and interviewed the man who was the last person seen with Monette around 4 a.m. last Saturday at Monette's car in the parking lot of Parlay's bar in the 800 block of Harrison Avenue in Lakeview, Williams said. Monette reportedly told acquaintances whom she had been drinking with at Parlay's that she planned to sleep in her car before driving home, because she had had a few drinks.

Monette's cell phone stopped working four hours before she disappeared, while she was at Parlay's, Williams said. The phone has not been turned on since, making it difficult for detectives to track her possible location.

Detectives have reviewed surveillance footage from nearby businesses, but Wiliams said she could not comment on the contents because of the ongoing investigation.

Police do not believe Monette ever made it back to her apartment Saturday, Williams said.

Monette's car was not equipped with any tracking devices, Williams said.

Police could not release further details, as the case remains ongoing, Williams said.

An energetic and enthusiastic teacher, Monette moved from California to New Orleans to work as a TeachNOLA fellow last year. She has been teaching her own second-grade class at Woodland West Elementary School this year, where faculty said she had already boosted student achievement.

The school now has a void, said a.ssistant Principal Connie Groue. Though faculty members are having trouble coping, she said, they are trying to remain calm for the sake of the students. "They trust adults to have answers, and we just can't give them answers right now."

Monnette is described as being 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 180 pounds. She has a light brown complexion with long brown hair. She was last seen wearing a pink and yellow sweater with blue jeans. Monnette has a tattoo on her left leg.

Police ask anyone with information on this missing person case, including the location of Monnette's 2012 black two-door Honda Accord, Louisiana license plate WUN494, to contact NOPD at 504.821.2222.

Friends have established the Terrilynn Monnette Fund at Regions Bank to aid Monnette's family with their search efforts and accommodations while they are in New Orleans.

[pic - click to view]

As teacher's disappearance nears one-week mark, NOPD releases details on investigation | NOLA.com

Last edited by KleanKutt100; 03-10-2013 at 10:32 PM..

194 comments for "Mar 10 - 26 Year Old Black Female Teacher Missing for Days in New Orleans"

5 years ago '04        #2
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Damn

I hope they find her but these cases never end up well
 5 years ago '12        #3
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
What gets to me is an educated, beautiful sista like this ends up missing after going to a bar at an age like 26, yet millions of project building, section 8, useless to society ugly ghetto birds will be roaming around hole in the wall clubs until age 45 spending their child support checks on themselves.
 5 years ago '13        #4
throwbacksample 42 heat pts42
space
space
$4,136 | Props total: 1207 1207
 ruff said:
Damn

so true
 5 years ago '07        #5
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
damn i hope they find her alive. i cant talk sh*t about sleeping in the car faded cuz ive done it in the past, but you just asking to get got like that.
 5 years ago '07        #6
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,353 | Props total: 275 275
i hope she well, but a 26 yearold good looking sista? this aint looking good man, sleeping in her car 4am? as thirsty a.ss these n*ggas is out there? shiiiiitttt, ill keep her in my prayers,
 5 years ago '07        #7
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
I've been seeing a lot of posts about this on my Facebook. I hope she is found, its sad when good people are put in horrible situations.
 03-11-2013, 12:48 AM         #8
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chances aren't good, hopefully there's some kind of miracle and she's found alive.
 5 years ago '09        #9
Mahaat 129 heat pts129
space
space
$11,384 | Props total: 1769 1769
 ruff said:
Damn

5 years ago '10        #10
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 KleanKutt100 said:
What gets to me is an educated, beautiful sista like this ends up missing after going to a bar at an age like 26, yet millions of project building, section 8, useless to society ugly ghetto birds will be roaming around hole in the wall clubs until age 45 spending their child support checks on themselves.

sh*ts tragic
 5 years ago '08        #11
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,145 | Props total: 3043 3043
The position some ppl put their self in for a few drinks.. sh*ts sad tho
 5 years ago '06        #12
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,879 | Props total: 25647 25647
Yeah it dont look good for her. Cops said they viewed the tape and said dont a.ssume she made it back home. Translation someone got her. I wonder if this has to do with that white chick that vsnished a few weeks ago. Hell mad people been getting got in new orleans these last few months wtf is going on?
 5 years ago '10        #13
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
Really hope she's alive.....
 5 years ago '04        #14
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1446 1446
i wanna find her and be her prince charming.

alive.
 5 years ago '08        #15
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
Prayers are with her.
 5 years ago '07        #16
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,954 | Props total: 5867 5867
SMH Damn!
 5 years ago '11        #17
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 KleanKutt100 said:
so true mang

hope she is ok tho.
 5 years ago '09        #18
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
 KleanKutt100 said:

k!ller mikes voice "" thats life ""

maybe this is strange but somethin told me she was gonna be fine too when i clicked this thread

Last edited by emanuel08; 03-11-2013 at 07:27 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #19
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
Pretty gal. Smh @ going out to bars at 4am though, then drinking to the point where you gotta camp out in the whip. That's not a good look nor a good situation to be in, especially when you're a woman. One of the friends she was drinking with should've drove her home (but they were probably faded too smh) or at least called that cab. I wanna hope that's she's found alive but sh*t like this never ends well.
 5 years ago '04        #20
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
 KleanKutt100 said:
I think you should revaluate they way you look at human life
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago