Biggies Treatment at Bad Boy as told by Mark Curry.

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-11-2013, 08:50 PM         #81
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What AMAZES ME is RAPPERS & ARTIST still SIGNING to F/A/GB/O/Y RECORDS I.E (*RED CAFE - MGK - ECT*) Dont YOU know YOU EITHER gonna GET FINANCIALLY BUTT F/U/C/K/E/D or your CAREER will END ABRUPTLY ro YOU will END UP DEAD or MENTALLY IMBALANCE & become a MUSLIM like SHYNE or DUST HEAD like G-DEP when YOU DEAL with P.SHIDDY .. I HATE that MU/F/U/CKA with a PASSION & would THROW a PARTY if he got murderED
 03-11-2013, 09:01 PM         #82
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PLATAOPLOMO said:
What AMAZES ME is RAPPERS & ARTIST still SIGNING to F/A/GB/O/Y RECORDS I.E (*RED CAFE - MGK - ECT*) Dont YOU know YOU EITHER gonna GET FINANCIALLY BUTT F/U/C/K/E/D or your CAREER will END ABRUPTLY ro YOU will END UP DEAD or MENTALLY IMBALANCE & become a MUSLIM like SHYNE or DUST HEAD like G-DEP when YOU DEAL with P.SHIDDY .. I HATE that MU/F/U/CKA with a PASSION & would THROW a PARTY if he got murderED
Damn that n*gga diddy must have took his time when he r*ped you
 5 years ago '05        #83
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 Dee504 said:
I'm reading the sample on iBooks at work and dam n*gga I want this book so bad. I ain't even one of them n*ggas who sit and read like that.

Somebody please find this pdf
just buy it....its only like $15 on amazon
 5 years ago '05        #84
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,985 | Props total: 10681 10681
 Gravediggaz said:
just buy it....its only like $15 on amazon
 Lord Lovely said:
Reading it right now. Puff was a foul n*gga.
good looks on that link
 03-11-2013, 11:17 PM         #85
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avitos Way said:
Damn that n*gga diddy must have took his time when he r*ped you
 5 years ago '11        #86
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
If that ain't bad enough this f*g always does VO in songs.
 5 years ago '08        #87
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 BIGMARS said:
Same thing that woulda happened if he stayed, they woulda all got it. Fukc was Puff gonna do?
Puff couldnt do nothing to the dudes who k!lled Biggie but he could have taken care of everybody from Bad Boy and make sure they made it out LA. But he dipped out if this is true. Puff Daddy was wrong because it was his decision to bring Biggie to Los Angeles. Therefore he's responsible for anything that happens to Biggie and Junior Mafia because he took them to LA. He needed to be right there with Biggie till the end, and make sure all Big's people get back safe. So him bouncing from town and leaving Cease and Big's people there is foul because Puff Daddy had more to do with the situation than Cease or anybody in LA and if the dudes who shot Biggie would have come back and k!lled Lil Cease we'd all be saying that they died for Puff Daddy.
 5 years ago '11        #88
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
IF this is true, its fu*ked up. But Puff is no different from any other label head. Artists get r*ped in the industry & thats just how it goes when you work for somebody else. Go independent if you want what you're actually worth. But nobody knows if this is true, we've heard 1000 different versions of the same story from different people. Also remember that Curry is a disgruntled former employee. & to the people that asked why Puff hasn't sued if the stuff in the book is a lie, libel cases take alot of time & money. For somebody like Puff its not even really worth it, especially since the book is so under the radar. If it was getting major attention then he probably would sue.
 5 years ago '07        #89
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ThePainkiller said:
Puff Daddy doesn't know this, but his own child is going to k!ll him.
thank you Slyvia Browne

[pic - click to view]

03-12-2013, 12:49 AM         #90
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lord Lovely said:
Reading it right now. Puff was a foul n*gga.
only a preview
 5 years ago '07        #91
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,636 | Props total: 5983 5983
 NO RELIGION said:
russell poole
 5 years ago '07        #92
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,636 | Props total: 5983 5983
i have the Mark Curry book too cost me 12 bucks off Amazon

read the book in 2 days sh*t was real good
 5 years ago '05        #93
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,151 | Props total: 1405 1405
Other Thing Mark Curry aint saying......The Whole Bad Boy was LA working on Puff Daddy's Album.....The Lox said when they got the call Biggie got k!lled They Was posting up at Hotel Door wit Ratchet taking shifts Sleeping

And alot of that Book was from Hearsay cuz Mark Curry aint sign to Bad Boy till 1998/1999 and alot is 3rd Party hearsay
 5 years ago '04        #94
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 Ninobrown12 said:
Karma ain't real homie
slavery and the halocaust Germany and the US are doing fine
 5 years ago '12        #95
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,024 | Props total: 17207 17207
 Account001 said:
the devil you know....

Im just saying dont act like puff didnt use more personal avenues to fu*k those dudes out of they money... n*ggas from the hood are only going to trust some white jew suit so much.
Actually you're wrong...Lyor Cohen built his name off the fact that he would literally go anywhere to find talent and build trust. He has met rappers in crack houses, projects, strip clubs blah blah...n*gga once said he ate dinner with a rappers Grandmother 10 minutes after he and the rapper dropped off a few bottles of liquor at the crackhouse they initially met up at

Puffs whole mentality...that 'personal avenue' you talk about is just him trying to replicate what Lyor Cohen did in the 80s and early to mid 90s...Its all the same

Puff really ain't no diff than them...If he was a white guy you would think of him the same way you do Jimmy Iovine or Lyor Cohen
 03-12-2013, 04:55 AM         #96
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CartelFamill said:
Other Thing Mark Curry aint saying......The Whole Bad Boy was LA working on Puff Daddy's Album.....The Lox said when they got the call Biggie got k!lled They Was posting up at Hotel Door wit Ratchet taking shifts Sleeping

And alot of that Book was from Hearsay cuz Mark Curry aint sign to Bad Boy till 1998/1999 and alot is 3rd Party hearsay
reading skills on -100
 5 years ago '07        #97
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Sincere730 said:
who is the author?????
unfortunately i don't know. i think i spelled the book title wrong also.

edit: randall sullivan

5 years ago '13        #98
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,057 | Props total: 38338 38338
 ALLEEK said:
Actually you're wrong...Lyor Cohen built his name off the fact that he would literally go anywhere to find talent and build trust. He has met rappers in crack houses, projects, strip clubs blah blah...n*gga once said he ate dinner with a rappers Grandmother 10 minutes after he and the rapper dropped off a few bottles of liquor at the crackhouse they initially met up at

Puffs whole mentality...that 'personal avenue' you talk about is just him trying to replicate what Lyor Cohen did in the 80s and early to mid 90s...Its all the same

Puff really ain't no diff than them...If he was a white guy you would think of him the same way you do Jimmy Iovine or Lyor Cohen
true

i remember reading dmx book like over 8 years ago, i cant remember the full story, but it said cohen came to the hood and put word out there was auditions and half the hood showed up, DMX got his a.ss beat a day before by the pops and uncles of some little kid he robbed, they beat him so bad they broke his jaw.

dmx came to the audition with his jaw wired shut, face all swollen and started rappin for cohen, u cud see his jaw brace collapse and tears in his eyes while spit the verse and cohen signed him up
 5 years ago '07        #99
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 910 910
if it's all true, puff could die tomorrow and the karma still wouldnt be even
 5 years ago '04        #100
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,686 | Props total: 11349 11349
take that take that

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
38 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
248 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
110 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy