Biggies Treatment at Bad Boy as told by Mark Curry.

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #61
puffmypiff2k9 71 heat pts71
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 30 30
i need the pdf of this book.
 5 years ago '05        #62
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
I just bought the book

can't wait to get it!
 5 years ago '12        #63
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
Just to add. Puff daddy was out their in the field making dope money with the likes of Frank Lucas . Unfortunately his pops was a snitch.
 5 years ago '11        #64
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
You guys really think puff would let biggie get a lawyer to help him make sure he's not getting fu*ked in the contracts? How's he gonna pay the lawyer first of all and second, puff made it out like they were homies, big was his best friend according to puff, obviously he a.ssured him that it was ok and not a foul contract
 5 years ago '04        #65
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,667 | Props total: 5357 5357
Puff had his lawyers look over the contract and tell him that it was legit.
 5 years ago '12        #66
space
space
space
I'm reading the sample on iBooks at work and dam n*gga I want this book so bad. I ain't even one of them n*ggas who sit and read like that.

Somebody please find this pdf
 5 years ago '12        #67
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,074 | Props total: 17399 17399
 Dee504 said:
Just to add. Puff daddy was out their in the field making dope money with the likes of Frank Lucas . Unfortunately his pops was a snitch.
actually Frank Lucas was the one who put that out about Puffs father...even tho he knew that sh*t was false. Frank wrote that sh*t in his book then got on the air on CNN and said he was 'proud of Melvins son' and that 'Melvin was an honorable stand up guy'

His father was actually k!lled cause they THOUGHT he was someone else while he was sitting in his car. He never actually snitched though

[pic - click to view]

Melvin Earl Combs was an a.ssociate of notorious New York City Drug Lord Frank Lucas. Combs at age 33 was fatally gunned down in 1972 after a failed drug deal due to being mistaken for a police informant. Both Frank Lucas and rival Nicky Barnes were close to Combs. Combs is survived by his wife former model and teacher Janice, and their two children Hip-Hop mogul/entrepreneur Sean "Diddy" Combs (1969- ) and Keisha Combs (1971- ).

Last edited by OldBusiness; 03-11-2013 at 12:25 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #68
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
Maybe maybe not but Biggie and Craig Mack was his only artists at the time and maybe Biggue would have signed to another label where his label exec isn't getting 100percent of his pub

Record execs feed off the desperation of artîst trying to get a lil change to floss or feed their daughter(s) in which biggie had at the time.

There's no way Biggie sold 4 mill and Nas barely pushing gold with illmatic with Serch owning half his pub(during illmatic) at the same time and they damn near in the same position (financial wise)

Especially when you factor in show money

But whatever
Nas ain't bread like that tho. He used the money from Illmatic to move him and Carmen out the projects and to get her a car...after that he was broke

And then the money from It Was Written was used to get his moms out the projects and thats when he moved her to ATL.....If you read Carmens book she speaks alot on what the first 5 or 6 years of his career was like...and he really did do alot for his peoples to where the n*gga ain't really get to enjoy his $ until damn near around the time I Am came out lmao
 5 years ago '05        #69
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,162 | Props total: 1504 1504
 ALLEEK said:
Nas ain't bread like that tho. He used the money from Illmatic to move him and Carmen out the projects and to get her a car...after that he was broke

And then the money from It Was Written was used to get his moms out the projects and thats when he moved her to ATL.....If you read Carmens book she speaks alot on what the first 5 or 6 years of his career was like...and he really did do alot for his peoples to where the n*gga ain't really get to enjoy his $ until damn near around the time I Am came out lmao
bi*ches stay lyin'....Cuz n*ggas say after IT WAS WRITTEN Blew up.....Nas was caked up....and Carmen was working for Def Jam

But Puff is like Any other Black Executive.....Puff Came up under ANDRE HARRELL...Infact even after Harrell fired Puff He kept Puffy and his underlings on Uptown Payroll till Artist gave gave puffy that money,50/50 joint venture and stipulation that could buy back his Master's in 10 year's for 25 Million

Diddy wouldnt fu*k wit Tut for some Reason....But Diddy was fu*kin' with Jimmy Henchmen....He knew Henchmen from Uptown Days....Tut was like a Freelancer type n*gga....

Diddy was Trying to Sign 2pac and Haitian Jack and other's was hanging wit 2pac trying to convince him and he wouldnt bite....Then he went in Ny Daily Post about "The Black Mafia (Not BMF) funded and was Extorting Bad Boy.....Not Knowing Same n*ggas he talkin' about is Same n*ggas he hangin' wit but Had Diffirent Name's

Jimmy Henchmen said in "Queens Reigns Supreme"....That he Stepped to 2pac at Awards in LA with 20 crips and Told him stop fu*kin' lying bout Biggie & Puff had somethin' to do with Him gettin' shot...and he knew what it was bout and it could go down right then....Suge was standing across room and came over Asking what was goin' on...Pac told him nothin'

Uncle Zip was Diddy's Liason to The Underworld....I mean The n*ggas that RUN sh*t...

5 years ago '07        #70
A-L-P 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
Puff said: “I like performing with my artist, I like talking on the records, and I like being in videos.” *But he also revealed an ulterior motive. “It protects my interests in terms of what I’m going to do in the future. Say if a company tries to remove me. It’s going to be hard to remove me and still have all my acts and the same level of intensity and the same flavor and feeling.” *Even worse, Puff charged the artists for his appearances on their records and videos, usually without them realizing it until they re- ceived their paltry publishing royalty statements. That’s when they discovered that a large sum of their money had gone to fees which were doubled, tripled and even quadrupled because of Puff’s “special guest appearance.” He charged artists, for example, for having his Bentley in their videos – which he insisted upon – then took a tax credit for business use of the car.
 03-11-2013, 03:29 PM         #71
Analytical One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:

Chill with that n-word talk white boy. Guarantee you don't pop off like that when conversing with black folks in person
 03-11-2013, 03:37 PM         #72
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, you have money,” Meech replied with a stern look on his face, “but everybody else around you is broke. Everybody around me has money.”
ETHER
rip big man im still sad. industry wanted his head right away. puffy a bi*ch how u not gonna make biggie the god rich? he shoulda been handin that n*gga million dollar briefcases every month on top of whatever checks he gettin
 5 years ago '12        #73
space
space
space
Man somebody got to get this sh*t on pdf man I need this bad.
 5 years ago '11        #74
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
This sh*t is real fu*ked up....
 5 years ago '05        #75
tokinjohn 2291 heat pts2291
space
space
$11,886 | Props total: 52276 52276

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #76
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,908 | Props total: 9058 9058
 Chief Dee said:
Puff Daddy made alot of mistakes, dropping Who Shot Ya at the wrong time, getting mixed up with BMF, letting Uncle Zip get him mixed up with LA Crips, and taking Biggie to LA. Uncle Zip supposed to be like Puff Daddy's uncle or some sh*t and all he did was get that boy mixed up with nothing but sharks. Uncle Zip is just as fault as anyone in the whole Biggie Smalls situation. He linked Puffy up with people on the West Coast that Bad Boy Records shouldnt have never got involved with.
A lot of people don't know that Puff was conspiring with the South Side Compton Crips to have Suge k!lled.

I can't blame Puff b/c Suge allegedly beat down his friend trying to find out where Puff's mother lived.

Puff is still a snake IMO for his dirty contracts he gave.

I read the book a few years ago, the quote that Big Meech allegedly told P Diddy is so funny and true at the same time

Puff and Meech were shooting the breeze one day when Puff started bragging about how much money he had and how many houses he had and how his artists had made him rich for life. “Yeah, you have money,” Meech replied with a stern look on his face, “but everybody else around you is broke. Everybody around me has money.”
Damne shame

This is the name of Mark Curry's book:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #77
space
space
 Analytical One said:
Chill with that n-word talk white boy. Guarantee you don't pop off like that when conversing with black folks in person
U really don't know who you talking to

But yo, why you so mad n*gga

5 years ago '12        #78
space
space
 Dee504 said:
Man somebody got to get this sh*t on pdf man I need this bad.
n*gga smart n*ggas aint got an ebook

Prolly in the bargain bin at your local books a million tho
 5 years ago '10        #79
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
Typical record labels dont claim to be artist best friend and or homie like Puff does.... Thats why puff is a snake

and any real drug dealer know about debt and lending, they try to smooth over that sh*t hoping you dont have an outside lawyer to look at that contract.
 5 years ago '10        #80
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 tupacnasfan said:
and why would the lox go back to that snake, just like snoop dogg has reconciled with suge knight.
at least fat hoe aka fat joe got his karma.
the devil you know....

Im just saying dont act like puff didnt use more personal avenues to fu*k those dudes out of they money... n*ggas from the hood are only going to trust some white jew suit so much.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy