Biggies Treatment at Bad Boy as told by Mark Curry.

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Puff Daddy made alot of mistakes, dropping Who Shot Ya at the wrong time, getting mixed up with BMF, letting Uncle Zip get him mixed up with LA Crips, and taking Biggie to LA. Uncle Zip supposed to be like Puff Daddy's uncle or some sh*t and all he did was get that boy mixed up with nothing but sharks. Uncle Zip is just as fault as anyone in the whole Biggie Smalls situation. He linked Puffy up with people on the West Coast that Bad Boy Records shouldnt have never got involved with.
 5 years ago '11        #22
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 Ninobrown12 said:
Karma ain't real homie
Judgement day is though

Anyways I remember hearing about this book, what's it called? Gonna go make some food and read. Crazy how everyone who leaves bad boy finds religion/talks about how evil puff was
 5 years ago '11        #23
space
space
 xbossxplayax said:
Need to take this with a pinch of salt because its yet another version of a story from a disgruntled former employee, although puffys track record of piling up such "disgruntled" employees also makes ppl biased.

Two things: n*ggaz dont know nothin about contracts. They quick to vilify the "industry" and the so-called slavery contracts they sign to, but they have no idea how business transactions are carried out. They are not educated in the business of recording industry and the general operations of financing any art form. If youre truly gifted, the only way for you to get fully compensated for your hard work is to do it on your own. Your own money, your own distribution, your own venue. Once you get other peoples money involved to finance your kick start your career, you are a debtor. A debtor is a slave to the lender. Period. Street n*ggaz never seem to be able to grasp that concept.

Also, why is ms. Wallace continue to fu*k with puff after all this? I was surprised to hear her telling lil cease and lil kim to fall back when the Duets album dropped and the junior mafia was sour that they werent "invited" to participate in milking the late christopher's legacy. She called that bullsh*t of an album a "beautiful cd" and told cease and them to shut they mouth. Is she only about the dollar too? Even if she was like that, i cant picture a mother still tolerating a motherfu*ker that put her son in the line of fire and bounced with tha swiftness when it all went down.
It always stood out for me how sheek wasn't there during the radio sh*t between puff and styles & jada. He knew what it was.
 03-10-2013, 08:24 PM         #24
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats why its best to be educated and have familiy that know the music business because if you dont they will r*pe you out of all your money...fact.
 5 years ago '10        #25
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
I'm not sticking for Puff but noone forces these artists to sign these contracts.

People need to start taking responsibility for their actions.

You can only get jerked around if you allow it to happen.
 5 years ago '11        #26
space
space
 xbossxplayax said:
Need to take this with a pinch of salt because its yet another version of a story from a disgruntled former employee, although puffys track record of piling up such "disgruntled" employees also makes ppl biased.

Two things: n*ggaz dont know nothin about contracts. They quick to vilify the "industry" and the so-called slavery contracts they sign to, but they have no idea how business transactions are carried out. They are not educated in the business of recording industry and the general operations of financing any art form. If youre truly gifted, the only way for you to get fully compensated for your hard work is to do it on your own. Your own money, your own distribution, your own venue. Once you get other peoples money involved to finance your kick start your career, you are a debtor. A debtor is a slave to the lender. Period. Street n*ggaz never seem to be able to grasp that concept.

Also, why is ms. Wallace continue to fu*k with puff after all this? I was surprised to hear her telling lil cease and lil kim to fall back when the Duets album dropped and the junior mafia was sour that they werent "invited" to participate in milking the late christopher's legacy. She called that bullsh*t of an album a "beautiful cd" and told cease and them to shut they mouth. Is she only about the dollar too? Even if she was like that, i cant picture a mother still tolerating a motherfu*ker that put her son in the line of fire and bounced with tha swiftness when it all went down.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #27
space
space
 RedLight said:
I'm not sticking for Puff but noone forces these artists to sign these contracts.

People need to start taking responsibility for their actions. You can only get jerked around if you allow it.
You think the average high school drop out thug rapper knows how to make the right sober logical decisions though? Dudes acting like puff fully explained sh*t about caveat emptor caveat lendor to these cats...I'm sure he manipulated them and told em all kinds of bullsh*t like don't worry just sign ull be aight, ima take care of you
 5 years ago '11        #28
space
space
Plaques baby, plaques
 5 years ago '13        #29
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38463 38463
Puff still owns BIG publishing
 5 years ago '07        #30
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 A-L-P said:
Tut is one of Puffy's partner, and it happened after Pac and Jack fell out when Pac had reason to believe Jack was a government informant. Tut, Jack, Henchme, and four other Haitian dudes were hanging around the Bad Boy camp during that time.
tut was biggie man,not puffy
 03-10-2013, 09:03 PM         #31
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah well puff won like a mfer
 5 years ago '07        #32
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:
Puff still owns BIG publishing
puff gave bigs publishin to bigs mother
 5 years ago '07        #33
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 xbossxplayax said:

cause puff gave her big's publishin once she started to complain
 5 years ago '12        #34
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,766 | Props total: 22152 22152
Puff Daddy doesn't know this, but his own child is going to k!ll him.
 5 years ago '07        #35
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 J.BEEZY said:
I hope one day it all catches up to puff
its not going to end well for that man. rip big damn
 03-10-2013, 09:59 PM         #36
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of that is bullsh*t, they missed out vital info
 5 years ago '12        #37
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 acclaimedknives said:
Judgement day is though

Anyways I remember hearing about this book, what's it called? Gonna go make some food and read. Crazy how everyone who leaves bad boy finds religion/talks about how evil puff was
The book was called Dancing With The Devil. I read it 2 years ago when someone uploaded it on another message board. It's stomach turning to know how much of a snake Diddy was to the people around him. The chapter about the 12/27/1999 shooting literally made me sick. I won't spoil it on here for you if you plan on reading it, which you should. But it is an eye opener.

Last edited by ALTheGreatS; 03-10-2013 at 10:17 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #38
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8972 8972
 ALTheGreatS said:
The book was called Dancing With The Devil. I read it 2 years ago when someone uploaded it on another message board. It's stomach turning to know how much of a snake Diddy was to the people around him. The chapter about the 12/27/1999 shooting literally made me sick. I won't spoil it on here for you if you plan on reading it, which you should. But it is an eye opener.
Co-sign...read it a little over a year ago...great read
 5 years ago '10        #39
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Puff is beyond foul and has been proven to be one over and over, when I see his stans on here I automatically a.ssume they are a bad boy employess

HipHopFactz said:
Puff Daddy at the airport heading back to NY

[pic - click to view]

While Jada, Styles, Cease and JM were left stranded in LA

[pic - click to view]

Im Soo Special said:
At some point before August 1994, a beef developed between Tut and Tupac Shakur. The two hadn’t seen each other for a while until, Tupac recounted, he bumped into Tut and Biggie on the street. Knowing of Tut’s reputation for shooting first and taking names later, Tupac began to reach for his gun when Biggie told him to chill. Tupac granted Biggie’s request, but the exchanged damaged their friendship since Biggie was a friend of his enemy...................................

but i never heard of this cuz i read pac didnt found out about tut until he went to jail
this is new to me

bigsyke19 said:
thats why its best to be educated and have familiy that know the music business because if you dont they will r*pe you out of all your money...fact.
tell that to a young blind and desperate person with no way out and I bet drugs are used to blind them...
 5 years ago '12        #40
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,522 | Props total: 3169 3169
 Chief Dee said:
Hol' up, so Puff Daddy booked it out of Los Angeles and left Junior Mafia out there in LA to die? What would have happened if the shooters came back looking for Lil Cease and JM?
Same thing that woulda happened if he stayed, they woulda all got it. Fukc was Puff gonna do?
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
260 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
164 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
162 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy