Adrien Broner vs Paulie Malignaggi[6-22-13][HBO]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winnner
AB by ko 4 33.33%
AB by decision 5 41.67%
draw 1 8.33%
PM by ko 0 0%
PM by dec 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #221
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I wanna see the video where he said he couldn't afford to move his mom out the hood where its at?
I saw that at the beginning of his intro and was GTFOH this **** buying all of this bullsh*t,spending $50000 in the strip club,wasting thousands upon thousands on his boys and still got him damn mama and family in the hood.

fu*k this dude.SMH
 4 years ago '12        #222
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Let the broner stan live. He must think broner put on some GREAT performance tonight. Couldnt finish a f!ghter with cotton balls for fists, settled for a split decision, and hasn't had a legit test yet but now he's a world beater
 4 years ago '12        #223
space
space
 SCNC said:
he knee'd the win.
mad i missed this. Daylyt a clown
 06-23-2013, 07:35 AM         #224
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got yo belt and yo girl n*gga new york n*ggas soft like wet flowers
 06-23-2013, 09:07 AM         #225
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Umm decent f!ght.....expected broner to knock out paulie but he was too busy taunting him. And paulie just hit broner's arms all night...... dude looked out classed but props to him for standing the whole f!ght.

im iffy on broner as a big time superstar......dude needs to focus more before i put all my chips in on him.....and who was that fu*king retarded a.ss rapper that came out with broner....i aint understand sh*t he said...
 4 years ago '04        #226
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 bigsyke19 said:
Umm decent f!ght.....expected broner to knock out paulie but he was too busy taunting him. And paulie just hit broner's arms all night...... dude looked out classed but props to him for standing the whole f!ght.

im iffy on broner as a big time superstar......dude needs to focus more before i put all my chips in on him.....and who was that fu*king retarded a.ss rapper that came out with broner....i aint understand sh*t he said...

You didnt recognize French Montana?? 50 won.........
 4 years ago '12        #227
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 ddash said:
I saw that at the beginning of his intro and was GTFOH this **** buying all of this bullsh*t,spending $50000 in the strip club,wasting thousands upon thousands on his boys and still got him damn mama and family in the hood.

fu*k this dude.SMH
I'm tryna figure out what intro was it, cuz I missed it do you know?
 4 years ago '05        #228
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$433 | Props total: 164 164
broner won a close one. did not look impressive to me. ruslan mite knock him out. and like many saying if paulie had any power he would of won. waiting to see who broner will go against next.
 4 years ago '04        #229
Da Pitcher 
space
space
$86 | Props total: 1 1
broner said fans decides his next opponent.
 4 years ago '11        #230
southpawdachamp 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 1424 1424
anybody who knows boxing knows their styles are nothing alike. they both use the philly shell but that's where the similarities end. Broner needs to improve his jab in order to attain elite status.
 06-23-2013, 11:07 AM         #231
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tokinjohn said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I was in section 25, row 2, seat 18... alot of stars in the builden...
hey were you there when banks/mitchell was going on? i heard a f!ght broke out in the crowd but they never turned the camera to it.
 4 years ago '13        #232
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
Broner was exposed last night, overrated boxer

Flat Footed
Horrible defence
Lack of movement
No Reflexes
Slow
Power overrated

Paulie is a over the hill, pillow fisted boxer who was TKO'd by Khan and Hatton, yet Broner couldn't get rid of him and the f!ght was very close.

Broner is no Floyd.

Throw Broner in with anyone with power and it's a wrap...

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 06-23-2013 at 12:04 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #233
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17251 17251
saw this f!ght and Italian guy was mad as fu*k, the 23 year old guy looked like a 35 year old vet
amazing high shoulder defense and his attitude was wild after he won talking like a 18 year old classless clown lol.
 4 years ago '04        #234
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,667 | Props total: 5357 5357
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I'm tryna figure out what intro was it, cuz I missed it do you know?
It was during the f!ght, like right after Baki won I believe. You just have to watch the f!ght from the opening card .. I saw that damn house, and then looked @ his neck , and the fukking bag on his bag, like dawg you making money and your moms is still living in the hood ? .. Plus he said that's how he knows he hasn't made it yet, not that he didn't have the cash.

Last edited by Aesop730; 06-23-2013 at 12:20 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #235
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 1657 1657
broner needed to chill i just watch the f!ght it was a close one and hes over here thinking he won by a mile
 4 years ago '09        #236
wettems35 
space
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 411 411
broner looked very underwhelming last night. I expected him to look better against paulie. Hes definitely not a floyd clone in the ring. He doesnt have his defensive skill and counter punching ability. He has pretty good lead in offense but when you have a guy that will put up consistent work-rate hes going to have problems. We saw it yesterday and we saw it against ponce. Hes very athletic and quick, but so far hes not what he was made out to be.
 4 years ago '09        #237
wettems35 
space
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 411 411
and i had broner winning 116-112. Id give a round to a guy who landed 8 big shots over 13 pity pat shots. Paulies jab was pretty good though.
 4 years ago '09        #238
ThatDudeJ 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 10 10
If PAC beats rios (which he should ala David Diaz), they should set up PAC vs broner. That should make a great f!ght
 4 years ago '12        #239
space
space
 Da Pitcher said:
broner said fans decides his next opponent.
You really believe that tho? C'mon now he just said that because the criticisms got in his head. PAC vs broner? If it was possible I'd watch it
 4 years ago '08        #240
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 594 594
 ThatDudeJ said:
If PAC beats rios (which he should ala David Diaz), they should set up PAC vs broner. That should make a great f!ght
You cant just stand in front of someone whos throwing hard digging shots to the body, paulie, demarco, reese those guys cant punch for sh*t. Broner has no punching power, slow work rate and just stands in front of you.... I think broners corner ends up throwing the towel against this current version of pac (out of prime), he still has too much speed and power, there will be broken ribs and eye sockets and it wont be pretty.

Funny that you tried to play rios by calling him david diaz, im not sure if broner can beat him either, rios looks like a favorite if they face each other though.

There's a reason why he's being put in the ring with limited f!ghters, you can start to see a pattern actually, he's being protected by Haymon because the moment he gets beat the fu*k down the money stops coming.

The guy is not floyd, he's more like a bizarro version of andre berto with less skills and no pop.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 06-23-2013 at 02:32 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago