gift for Tyler from eminem

most viewed right now
 116
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
keezy504 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,411 | Props total: 1782 1782
 Yung Chance said:


i guess katrina wasnt enough for you fu*k boy




get washed online and off shore you bi*ch a.ss n*gga
A 100 percent pure internet fu*k boy, i would wash you like your mom should be washing her nasty a.ss. But i'm not an internet gangster but if you want it with me take your "chance" fu*kboy.
 03-10-2013, 08:43 PM         #22
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 varcitykid said:
smh eminem only like's son cuz he's basically a kid doing w/e the hell he wants and weird as hell.. pretty much how Em' was as a child. I dont know why/how artists like that get a chance he spit about absolutely nothing - far as ASAP mobb i dont really like them either but atleast they say something
You have obviously never listened to either of his albums.

The FIRST track on bastard is him sitting on a couch at a psychologist talking about his life

that 6 min track has more content that the entire ASAP MOB's collection
 5 years ago '08        #23
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 1900 1900
fact: most people who hate on oddfuture have only heard yonkers.
 03-10-2013, 09:00 PM         #24
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem used the whole shock gimmick to cover his lack of depth....he can relate to tyler
 5 years ago '10        #25
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,295 | Props total: 7649 7649
 RoyaL CraCk said:
fact: most people who hate on oddfuture have only heard yonkers.
His new single doesnt help either. sh*t is horrible. The song at the end of the video sounds good though.
 03-10-2013, 09:08 PM         #26
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keezy504 said:
A 100 percent pure internet fu*k boy, i would wash you like your mom should be washing her nasty a.ss. But i'm not an internet gangster but if you want it with me take your "chance" fu*kboy.

[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '08        #27
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 1900 1900
 jmheight1 said:
His new single doesnt help either. sh*t is horrible. The song at the end of the video sounds good though.
what's so bad about it? i admit it's not his best work but it's a pretty decent get hype track. bimmer is dope as fu*k though
 5 years ago '10        #28
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,295 | Props total: 7649 7649
 RoyaL CraCk said:
what's so bad about it? i admit it's not his best work but it's a pretty decent get hype track. bimmer is dope as fu*k though
The lyrics and the hook are trash. He attempts to say some shocking things on it, but it doesnt really come off shocking at all.
 5 years ago '12        #29
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5617 5617
 varcitykid said:
smh eminem only like's son cuz he's basically a kid doing w/e the hell he wants and weird as hell.. pretty much how Em' was as a child. I dont know why/how artists like that get a chance he spit about absolutely nothing - far as ASAP mobb i dont really like them either but atleast they say something
Do you ever wonder why tyler and odd future's fan base is so big? theres millions of kids who feel exactly the same way as he does and can relate to his lyrics. in the begining..their music was for lil dumbass kids who hated life and just wanted to wild out

this generation is full of depressed teens. this dude gave those teens something to listen to
 03-10-2013, 09:32 PM         #30
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shock rap =/= "substance"

n*ggas think just because he raps about weirdo sh*t, that he's more substantial to the growth of hip-hop than other rappers who only talk about weed, girls, etc. same sh*t, different toilet paper...

and don't bring up the fanbase argument, because the only reason he has a huge fanbase is because he has the whole "4chan/reddit, living in the basement, been neglected by females my entire life" group of internet nerds supporting him.. rightfully so..

 5 years ago '06        #31
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
n*ggas comment on rappers material without actually listening to it.
 5 years ago '07        #32
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 Young Hov said:
odd future are the lamest worst rappers in the game

All Rappers > asap mob & odd fukkboys
Fixed
 5 years ago '12        #33
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5617 5617
 Contagioso said:
shock rap =/= "substance"

n*ggas think just because he raps about weirdo sh*t, that he's more substantial to the growth of hip-hop than other rappers who only talk about weed, girls, etc. same sh*t, different toilet paper...

and don't bring up the fanbase argument, because the only reason he has a huge fanbase is because he has the whole "4chan/reddit, living in the basement, been neglected by females my entire life" group of internet nerds supporting him.. rightfully so..


[pic - click to view]


ok............
 5 years ago '05        #34
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
avatar space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
 Yung Chance said:
didnt em give tyler his jordans before?
no that was Prince Fielder
 5 years ago '11        #35
heretic shae 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$3,622 | Props total: 8085 8085
 Stillhyphy said:
Do you ever wonder why tyler and odd future's fan base is so big? theres millions of kids who feel exactly the same way as he does and can relate to his lyrics. in the begining..their music was for lil dumbass kids who hated life and just wanted to wild out

this generation is full of depressed teens. this dude gave those teens something to listen to
his fanbase ain't all that...he sold less than 100k while catering to the core music buying audience, white teens...
 5 years ago '04        #36
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
I fu*k with A$AP Mob, but Bastard Intro (Bastard) and Outro (Inglorious) have more content than their entire catalog lol. n*ggas love to hate Tyler without listening to his music.
 5 years ago '09        #37
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 1800 1800
Haha eminem needs r*ped in the a.ss and i wanna help
 5 years ago '10        #38
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
n*gga said "omg eminem signed it" n*gga I could of wrote that
 5 years ago '04        #39
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
so has ANYONE confirmed what he gave him?
 5 years ago '04        #40
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
outside of rocky and ferg who do people like from asap?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy