Nas Recalls Biggy Calling Him To Diss 2pac

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,694 | Props total: 11382 11382
 Crookz said:
Inb4Cockriders

....might be too late
 5 years ago '13        #62
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436 OP
space
space
$31,063 | Props total: 38357 38357
 bennnylava said:
The whole song wasnt for Tupac is just had bars thrown at him, once they edited out the vicious ones they left the vague ones and its still a perfectly good song Song was recorded while he was alive, n*gga died, they edited it. You Tupac stans are just emotional a.ss delusional n*ggas thinkin Biggie dissed the n*gga for bein dead
Dude stfu

The first verse was all about Pac

the second verse was all about Pac, dude even made light of Pac being dead..

BIG dissed duke after he died, spin it anyway u want it, weather he recorded the first verse while Pac was alive thats debatable the second verse however is after Pac died.

Also was BIG going to put this song out unno, cuz he didnt have any say what songs wud end up on the CD as he was dead.

fu*k all this back and forth sh*t, u Biggy stans mustve never sat down and really listened to the song, sh*ts goin way over ur head
 5 years ago '04        #63
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,694 | Props total: 11382 11382
 HipHopFactz said:
Dude stfu

The first verse was all about Pac

the second verse was all about Pac, dude even made light of Pac being dead..

BIG dissed duke after he died, spin it anyway u want it, weather he recorded the first verse while Pac was alive thats debatable the second verse however is after Pac died.

Also was BIG going to put this song out unno, cuz he didnt have any say what songs wud end up on the CD as he was dead.

fu*k all this back and forth sh*t, u Biggy stans mustve never sat down and really listened to the song, sh*ts goin way over ur head

[video - click to view]

Pac even showed Big love when he died, while dead

that's my GOAT
 5 years ago '08        #64
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 HipHopFactz said:
Nowehere does it say it was recorded before...

The fact that he dissed PAC after he died, just shows how much of a sucka he was, dude was dead, beef shud have been over, but naw dude was in the studio making diss records to a ghost...

BIG dissed him after he died, thats just the cold hard facts....spin it which ever way u want to...

He was nervous as Nas stated

Pac fu*ked his wife, and dropped one of the greatest diss records of all time and all BIGGY cud do was phone Nas asking him for help

Big didnt have the heart to box with the gawd..

"n*ggas talk alot of sh*t but thats after i'm gone cuz they fear me in the physical form"-
Yeah this is true about Hit Em Up. Pac did sh*t on Biggie with direct lines and personals, only people who think hiphop is just about abstract metaphors would say Biggie won. The majority of Long Kiss Goodnight consist of cartoon unrealistic lines bragging about guns and stuff Biggie didnt do, things that didnt happen, and hypothetical sh*t. But Pac fu*ked Faith Evans now that happened. Biggie slept on his couch, among other personal things. And Biggie's only response in LKG is to talk about flaming gats at maniacs who put his name in raps, pulling out .44's and going in they clothes, and having the new hummer in the summer. That stuff dont get under people's skin.

Those are generic rhymes that you could fit on any song. Look at Ether, the hardest line in Ether isnt some abstract lyrical sh*t, the hardest lines are lines like, "Foxy kept you hot cuz you kept your face in her puss, what you think you getting girls now cause of your looks?", "is he Dame Diddy, Dame Daddy, or Dame Dummy Oh I get it, you Biggie and he's Puffy", "Eminem murdered you on your own sh*t". sh*t like that bothers people, not flaming gats at maniacs, blah blah blah, and a bunch of other generic sh*t.
 03-10-2013, 02:22 PM         #65
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
but i thought Nas said that Biggie was dissing him on LAD. and they had a subliminal war going on....

this n*gga be lying lol.

all of this is correct.
 03-10-2013, 02:24 PM         #66
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just to clear everything up long kiss good night was recorded after pac passed away this is correct.
 5 years ago '08        #67
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Dun Language said:
nas > big n jay
This is the truth, the little n*gga Nas is top 3 all-time and better than Big. Nas always been better than Biggie, it's just that when Biggie came out Ready to Die outsold Illmatic so East Coast media rode Biggie. Biggie Smalls was never better than Nas in life or death. Nas is a better lyricists, has stronger subject matter, has better lyrical content, and better storytelling etc. Biggie had better beats and singles and that's because Clive Davis' lover Puff Daddy was picking them. If not for Puff Daddy pushing him and Biggie's early death I dont think he'd even have a chance being mentioned with Nas. Nas is more versatile and inventive than Biggie as well.
 03-10-2013, 02:34 PM         #68
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas a king but I'mma have to call absolute bullsh*t on this one. Story makes zero sense. Why would BIG need Nas help? Why would BIG diss you then ask for your "help"? What the fu*k could Nas do that BIG couldn't do himself? Nas need to stop trying to rewrite history....
 5 years ago '13        #69
space
space
 JayDee11 said:
Nas a king but I'mma have to call absolute bullsh*t on this one. Story makes zero sense. Why would BIG need Nas help? Why would BIG diss you then ask for your "help"? What the fu*k could Nas do that BIG couldn't do himself? Nas need to stop trying to rewrite history....
So u saying Dilla and his dude Frank also lying?
 03-10-2013, 02:41 PM         #70
Houdini 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac continues to win in life after death.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #71
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14953 14953

[pic - click to view]

also nas said he cried when he against all odds but he feel good about it now

nas flip flop so much

this article that the synthesis (hiphopfactz) provided is from 2008 and its weird you bring up old sh*t on big after the day he died you lust over pac that much
 5 years ago '07        #72
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Dun Language said:
nas > big n jay
This.....
 5 years ago '04        #73
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 DSOM said:
but i thought Nas said that Biggie was dissing him on LAD. and they had a subliminal war going on....

this n*gga be lying lol.
Pac released Hit 'Em Up in the summer of '96 and died shortly after. Biggie didn't even get to see the release of his second album in March '97. Is it not possible that he and Nas fell out in that time frame?
 5 years ago '13        #74
space
space
Nas and BIG beef was never personal, it was all subliminal shots, so much so Pac thought Nas was going at him

BIG hit up Nas, i dont see why he wud lie, also BIG told Dilla and dem that he was trying to get Nas on the song with Busta to diss Pac, as confirmed on that video someone posted
 5 years ago '10        #75
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,853 | Props total: 13305 13305
so he disses nas on kick in the door AND wanted him on the album?
 5 years ago '06        #76
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449
Op spelled biggie with a y in the title
 5 years ago '11        #77
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #78
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
 bennnylava said:
Where is it a fact that Tupac fu*ked Faith Evans? Show me any credible person not affiliated with Tupac in some way that confirmed he fu*ked her

And to the bolded, have you been ignoring the entire thread? or did you not see Cease say that the song was EDITED. So thats where those generic bars come from

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #79
space
space
 Michael Wilson said:
i didnt want to offend the real biggie
 03-10-2013, 04:05 PM         #80
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael Wilson said:
And said he did it to not offend the dead Biggie.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago