Nas Recalls Biggy Calling Him To Diss 2pac

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
286 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
 Soda Pop said:
He did try to diss Pac on Jays song, Jay made him take it out because he said he ain't have no issues with Pac.
"Get it Two...Pacs"

"Same night, same f!ght but one of us cats aint playin right"
 5 years ago '06        #22
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Where do yall see it saying anything about them being scared. It said biggie said, " everyone was a little nervoud bout it" and yall saying he and nas was scared lolll.

Thats why my n*gga pac was nervous when he seen nas in person with his boys and humbled down real quick lol

Just sayin tho..
 03-10-2013, 12:18 PM         #23
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac and nas are the two GOATs to me
 03-10-2013, 12:19 PM         #24
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
Where do yall see it saying anything about them being scared. It said biggie said, " everyone was a little nervoud bout it" and yall saying he and nas was scared lolll.

Thats why my n*gga pac was nervous when he seen nas in person with his boys and humbled down real quick lol

Just sayin tho..
 5 years ago '13        #25
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437 OP
space
space
$31,072 | Props total: 38422 38422
 Da Realness said:

Reading comprehension

Nobody is saying Nas was scared

Nas was saying BIG was nervous..where do u see anyone getting at Nas in this thread?
 5 years ago '04        #26
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 A-L-P said:
Nah, they say Big was actually returning fire to Jeru Da Damaja on Kick in the Door.

“Y’all don’t know about my Biggie wars/ Who you thought ‘Kick in the Door’ was for?/ But that’s my heart, Y’all still trippin off that Jigga sh*t…” – Nas, “Last Real N***a Alive”
 5 years ago '11        #27
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
Nas lies like a bi*ch. He's a great MC, but he's a bi*ch.
 03-10-2013, 12:29 PM         #28
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NahLij said:
Now was this conversation pre or post 9/4/96-9/13/96?

That would be the telling part of these guys character. If before that time period, it would be before Pac and Nas got to speak. If AFTER, then it would show BIG had the intention of dissing after Pac had been shot or after he died. Which he already ended up doing himself.
Which is why a source is needed ala my thread.
 5 years ago '13        #29
space
space
 s7venwords said:
Which is why a source is needed ala my thread.
i edited the OP and put in the source, King Magazine, dont get more official than that
 03-10-2013, 12:33 PM         #30
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really would f!ght somebody for talking sh-t on pac in real life
 5 years ago '06        #31
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 YI-Drizzy said:
i really would f!ght somebody for talking sh-t on pac in real life
so will alotta n***az in the hood. pac got a crazy connection wit his fans. not jus in the hood but all over the world. the s**t is deep. the bond he got wit his fans is outta this world. his music b touchin hearts n hittin home wit real n***az n any1 thats real in general
 5 years ago '06        #32
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 Da Realness said:

Just sayin tho..
stop it bruh. u makin urself look bad n kinda desperate wit this posts.
 5 years ago '07        #33
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573

nas always talkin out his a.ss

biggie did not fu*k wid that n*gga
 5 years ago '08        #34
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
The reason why I think Biggie was scared to diss Pac was because Biggie probably was guilty. Biggie not wanting to get at Pac sorta make me believe that he knew inside information about the 94 robbery and felt guilty. He couldnt respond because what Pac was saying was probably the truth. If Pac was just lying, wouldnt it be easy to respond directly? Lies are the easiest thing a rapper can battle against but the truth is not. Think about it, if someone implicated you in knowing about something and it wasnt true, you'd stand up more for yourself. And yes, Big dissed Nas which makes it strange he'd ask Nas for help. It make Big look like a snake.
 5 years ago '05        #35
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,418 | Props total: 524 524
 Da Realness said:

Just sayin tho..

Pac went up to Nas while Nas was with like 50 dudes, Pac only had a few dudes with him...Nas didn't go up to Pac fu*k boi...
 5 years ago '06        #36
SM 38189 heat pts38189
space
space
$127,973 | Props total: 67560 67560
 5 years ago '13        #37
space
space
Pac had BIG shook, there aint no way to dodge the fact

NORE already exposed Prodigy asking him to remove his verse off LALA, after the record had been put out, cuz he found out Pac had dissed him on Hit'em Up.. NORE said Prodigy was shook, he was forced to beef with Pac, but never wanted to it deep down inside, and there was Prodigy saying Jayz was shook...Pac had everyone pointing fingers at each other

Pac had a lot of dudes worried, u cant downplay it...u can see what was goin on behind the scenes, rappers beggin other rappers to help dem, rappers beggin to have their verses removed off songs, rappers having diss records in the vault just incase, rappers coppin pleas

Pac da gawd

U gotta respect Nas though
 03-10-2013, 01:06 PM         #38
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SM said:
Without a source I will always be
 5 years ago '07        #39
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 HipHopFactz said:
Pac had BIG shook, there aint no way to dodge the fact

NORE already exposed Prodigy asking him to remove his verse off LALA, after the record had been put out, cuz he found out Pac had dissed him on Hit'em Up.. NORE said Prodigy was shook, he was forced to beef with Pac, but never wanted to it deep down inside, and there was Prodigy saying Jayz was shook...Pac had everyone pointing fingers at each other

Pac had a lot of dudes worried, u cant downplay it...u can see what was goin on behind the scenes, rappers beggin other rappers to help dem, rappers beggin to have their verses removed off songs, rappers having diss records in the vault just incase, rappers coppin pleas

Pac da gawd

U gotta respect Nas though
everybody was real shook

thats y that n*gga got lit up twice

5 years ago '04        #40
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,047 | Props total: 4839 4839
1:16 - Biggie tried to get Nas and Busta to diss Pac on a Dilla beat (Round and Round/Dangerous MCs)

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
211 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy