Lil Boosie gets his G.E.D.

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
104 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
n*ggas sh*ttin on boosie GED. It don't mean sh*t but soon as n*gga touchdown he's still gonna be 10 times richer then all these hatin bi*ches
 5 years ago '06        #82
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,354 | Props total: 834 834
Now he might get that UPS job when he gets out
 03-11-2013, 09:32 AM         #83
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BX full of some fu*king haters bro.

It ain't a good trait to have that sh*t in ya blood. Free Boosie.

Same f*ggot n*ggas in drake threads saying he started from the bottom, boosie ACTUALLY started from the bottom. Some sh*t most of yall dont know about.
 5 years ago '06        #84
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,608 | Props total: 8879 8879
fu*k HIM AS A PERSON BUT THAT MUSIC BE RIDING THO ERR MORNING
 5 years ago '12        #85
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 all3rd said:
Go to YMCM Boosie
 5 years ago '12        #86
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,759 | Props total: 22135 22135
 KnickKilla92 said:
people listen to boosie
Just die.
 5 years ago '04        #87
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
$762 | Props total: 14 14
 niceguy954 said:
your joking right?
this n*gga got the worst voice in the game
 5 years ago '04        #88
Zirov 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 420 420
Yall f*ggots talking about his "voice" is annoying, wtf is that sh*t? do you listen to music or just skim thru it? U want a nice silky smooth male voice in your ears? that sounds like you need a male role model, not a rapper, i dont give a fu*k what pitch of voice the rapper uses, as long as its real and passionate and you can feel the hip hop codez. yall are lame need sweet asap drFake voices to rock yall to sleep, im tired of you Northerners hating on the south as well, not our fault yall live in NY with a bunch of jews and immigrants, fu*k that place, yall havent had a hit since the early 2000's eat a bowl of d!cks, like Pimp C said, aight we aint hip hop, fine, we country rap tunes! real recognize real! yall stay up there with yall salty, played out beat boxing freestyles about stoops and wearing expensive underground european clothes (wow so rebelious) if it wasnt for biggie and Nas , people would just forget that NY even had anything to do with hip hop, yall act like a spoiled child that has to share his toy, and now the other kids know how to use your toys better, peace!

FREE BOOSIE , yeah hes NOT GUILTY and hes coming home in 2013 , time to take the rap game back
 5 years ago '12        #89
space
space
space
 Zirov said:
Yall f*ggots talking about his "voice" is annoying, wtf is that sh*t? do you listen to music or just skim thru it? U want a nice silky smooth male voice in your ears? that sounds like you need a male role model, not a rapper, i dont give a fu*k what pitch of voice the rapper uses, as long as its real and passionate and you can feel the hip hop codez. yall are lame need sweet asap drFake voices to rock yall to sleep, im tired of you Northerners hating on the south as well, not our fault yall live in NY with a bunch of jews and immigrants, fu*k that place, yall havent had a hit since the early 2000's eat a bowl of d!cks, like Pimp C said, aight we aint hip hop, fine, we country rap tunes! real recognize real! yall stay up there with yall salty, played out beat boxing freestyles about stoops and wearing expensive underground european clothes (wow so rebelious) if it wasnt for biggie and Nas , people would just forget that NY even had anything to do with hip hop, yall act like a spoiled child that has to share his toy, and now the other kids know how to use your toys better, peace!

FREE BOOSIE , yeah hes NOT GUILTY and hes coming home in 2013 , time to take the rap game back
really . It's legitimate in my mind that boosie is a top 3-5 gangsta rapper lyrically. fu*k the voice n*gga spit fire sh*t.

Ironically his regular voice is different and deep in a way. Somehow it's a child's voice in the booth.

[pic - click to view]

Hands down one of the best mixtapes I've ever heard. Don't have to skip a song other than do the ratchet.
 05-10-2013, 03:08 PM         #90
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
time to take the rap game back??? when did he have it, he dropped alot of dope sh*t, his beats ride...but come the fu*k on man...Gates > Boosie lyrically
 5 years ago '12        #91
space
space
space
 k3llz said:
time to take the rap game back??? when did he have it, he dropped alot of dope sh*t, his beats ride...but come the fu*k on man...Gates > Boosie lyrically.

Wow is all I can say for this . Go and listen to music instead if making out of the a.ss inferences.
 5 years ago '04        #92
Zirov 3 heat pts
space
space
Yo Dee504 , Bra this is like arguing with a bunch of retarded simple monkeys, they d!ckride NY because thats what the movies and tv tells them to do. "I told mumma Im Thuggin OUTSIDE we dont need cable" these sheltered northerners just cant figure out why their lives are so depressing stay inside, play your xbox's listen to wack commercial rappers, yall are more pus*y than bi*ches nowadays, your mummas had more heart than your daddys bi*ch a.ss!
 5 years ago '04        #93
Zirov 3 heat pts
space
space
Yeah born in Australia u stalking loser, now i live in Atlanta, been living in the South since 03 you fu*kin lame, where you from? actually i dont give a fu*k... eat a d!ck... asap
 5 years ago '12        #94
space
space
space
I'm lost how did NY get into this? Yeah them n*ggas act entitled like a motherfu*ker tho. Lots of people don't feel boosie and lots love him. If n*ggas like thug music but hate his voice it's their loss. Their missing out.

Nas is my top 5. Yeah maybe some New Yorkers but you can't speak for all them n*ggas tho.
 5 years ago '04        #95
Zirov 3 heat pts
space
space
hahaha U lost. that was the worst comeback ever, haha. yeah only 10 years, with a simple mind like that i can tell why you "need" $$$ , down here in the south we "have" thangs , U wouldnt comprehend cause your probably from a small town in the midwest and your education would be at my 8th grade level.

By the way, Blues, Jazz, Roots & Rock n Roll ALL came from the South, and thats what yall were rapping on in the early 80s, sounds like the south was the Musical foundation for the MC aka party starter to spit some words on, yall act like NY is still relevant, your best rapper d!ckrides houston 24/7 . just stop simp! your finished, let it go, its over....
 05-10-2013, 03:39 PM         #96
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 k3llz said:
time to take the rap game back??? when did he have it, he dropped alot of dope sh*t, his beats ride...but come the fu*k on man...Gates > Boosie lyrically
too bad lyrical ability is only one aspect. not knocking gates though because gates is top 10 maybe even top 5 at the moment. gates and boosie apples and oranges though
 5 years ago '12        #97
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Zirov said:
Yo Dee504 , Bra this is like arguing with a bunch of retarded simple monkeys, they d!ckride NY because thats what the movies and tv tells them to do. "I told mumma Im Thuggin OUTSIDE we dont need cable" these sheltered northerners just cant figure out why their lives are so depressing stay inside, play your xbox's listen to wack commercial rappers, yall are more pus*y than bi*ches nowadays, your mummas had more heart than your daddys bi*ch a.ss!
edit: nevermind . still confused

Last edited by Stillhyphy; 05-10-2013 at 03:41 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #98
Zirov 3 heat pts
space
space

yall editing posts and re-reading your wack replies haha
wishing death on me, taking it way too serious...
no wonder yall cant make any music worth listening 2
 5 years ago '12        #99
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
didnt say a thing about you kangaroo boy. i was just confused as fu*k from your posts
 5 years ago '12        #100
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
good ol GED party
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago